It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: 2019 - nCoV (novel coronavirus originating in Wuhan, China)  (Read 304594 times)

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: 2019 - nCoV (novel coronavirus originating in Wuhan, China)
« Reply #2175 on: March 01, 2021, 12:08:36 AM »
Yes covid is real but, it kills less than 1% of those infected.

1% if people are a certain age. Odds of dying significantly go up as we get older and we all will get older. Based on how many people died per week in America over what is expected, it's more than 1%. When left unchecked, COVID was easily the number #1 killer of Americans last year and only a fraction of Americans were infected. This virus is a biological weapon. It is significantly more dangerous than the flu. Even at 1% it would be 10 times more deadlier than the flu. I understand big pharma, doctors and politicians will exploit this virus for their benefit but it is a virus harmful enough that action is needed to be taken to combat it. Although Trump doesn't want to limit people's freedoms, he still understands some action is needed and he pumped a lot of money into finding vaccines and treatments for COVID.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Shadow

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #2176 on: March 01, 2021, 02:57:32 AM »
Yes covid is real but, it kills less than 1% of those infected. Look at the bigger picture, it has been the election virus. They are lying to us and they control the narrative
You need to look at the bigger picture. Initially Covid killed 5%,it has been brought down to 1% due to the awareness. But if left unchecked and without cure or vaccine, the virus might mutate and start killing 10%. Impossible? Look at what the Spanish Flu accomplished.This is the danger of COVID, that a dangerous mutation will take place before it can be effectively treated.And that is the reason for the panic and restrictions, not the current killrate.
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #2177 on: March 01, 2021, 06:31:21 AM »
Wake up Billy, you've been blue pilled. Covid unlike the flu and other viruses we haven't been allowed to develop herd immunity through fear. Covid likely is different in many ways and one way is, it is manipulated in many ways. The fear, the treatment and the accounting. Yes covid is real but, it kills less than 1% of those infected. Look at the bigger picture, it has been the election virus. They are lying to us and they control the narrative
An election virus.    The world was been harmed all due to 'an election virus' in the US?  I really don't think so. 

Fathertime!   
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline fathertime

« Reply #2178 on: March 01, 2021, 06:33:53 AM »
You need to look at the bigger picture. Initially Covid killed 5%,it has been brought down to 1% due to the awareness. But if left unchecked and without cure or vaccine, the virus might mutate and start killing 10%. Impossible? Look at what the Spanish Flu accomplished.This is the danger of COVID, that a dangerous mutation will take place before it can be effectively treated.And that is the reason for the panic and restrictions, not the current killrate.
That is one of the better points I've read.  The virus is currently killing mainly the unhealthy or old, with some exceptions.   There is nothing written in stone that states the virus won't mutate in a way that makes it more deadly for the rest of the populace. 

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2179 on: March 01, 2021, 07:26:19 AM »

1% if people are a certain age. Odds of dying significantly go up as we get older and we all will get older. Based on how many people died per week in America over what is expected, it's more than 1%. When left unchecked, COVID was easily the number #1 killer of Americans last year and only a fraction of Americans were infected. This virus is a biological weapon. It is significantly more dangerous than the flu. Even at 1% it would be 10 times more deadlier than the flu. I understand big pharma, doctors and politicians will exploit this virus for their benefit but it is a virus harmful enough that action is needed to be taken to combat it. Although Trump doesn't want to limit people's freedoms, he still understands some action is needed and he pumped a lot of money into finding vaccines and treatments for COVID.

Not even close Billy. Covid wasn't the leading killer last year anywhere on the globe. You've bought into the fake news media hook, line and sinker. Limiting people's freedom does not in anyway affect the virus. Wake up and come out of that blue pill stuper you're in

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #2180 on: March 01, 2021, 07:41:38 AM »

The bigger picture eh? Here's the bigger picture I do see, The same folks looking to inject the world with poison are also the same people who promote and support de-population of the earth. These people are also in leadership positions at the UN, CDC and WHO along with a vaccine that is at least not good for us and at worst will kill us. Yet they are trying to convince the entire world (and doing a pretty good job of it) that taking the vaccine, locking down in your house, losing your jobs, wearing a mask and staying away from others is the only way. Sheep led to slaughter. Do you recall the claim that we must lock down for two weeks to flatten the curve? Take a look at where we are now.

Covid hasn't killed 5% of the infected at anytime, less than 1% and most of those with underlying conditions. Wake up shadow and take a look at the reality. Any mutations from covid will only be weakened from the original as all viruses are but, that isn't in the narrative being delivered to you. But, not to worry. When the world catches on to the fraud they will simply release another more deadly virus designed to kill more than covid-19 did. They want most of the population dead, remember that. The people in control of this virus and the supposed cure/remedy that will never come are lying to you. Yes, on a grand, world scale. It's time to wake up, you've slept long enough

Offline Gator

« Reply #2181 on: March 01, 2021, 09:38:37 AM »

It's unproven and unknown.  The folks with the data are lying to us.

Efficacy and safety have been proven by  large clinical trials for four independently developed vaccines using two entirely different platforms ( mRNA and adeno). 

To believe all four of these studies are fake is ludicrous in my opinion.  The clinical trials involved thousands of scientists and hundreds of thousands of volunteers, and were overseen by independent regulatory agencies in the US and Europe.  To have all conspire together is impossible. 

Now add to these four vaccines the other vaccines developed in Russia and China.   Now add the millions of mass vaccinations after the trials were approved.  All is good - they  support the clinical trial findings. 

Yes, the news media has proven itself to be dishonest if not corrupt regarding political matters.  Yet, there is too much consistency not to believe the integrity of these vaccine developments. 

You are correct that more scientific information will be reported, especially given the necessity to develop the vaccines at warp speed.  Your cited report yesterday mainly about what happened 48 hours after vaccination is one example.  I believe the ongoing research will likely show we need booster shots, or as some contend administer both an mRNA and adeno vaccine (such is now off label).    I believe the odds are the future scientific news will be better than we thought, much better.  For example, I believe what some knowledgeable scientists now theorize - the vaccines are eliciting T-cell response , something incredibly good if true. 

FP, I recall you became ill with some COVID symptoms last year.  I suggest you become tested for antibodies.  Given your reluctance, a test would help you decide whether to wait for more information.  If you don't have antibodies, I believe your life and the lives of your loved ones would be better protected if you were vaccinated.  But some individual freedoms still remain in the US.

Offline Shadow

« Reply #2182 on: March 01, 2021, 10:29:12 AM »
The bigger picture eh? Here's the bigger picture I do see, The same folks looking to inject the world with poison are also the same people who promote and support de-population of the earth. These people are also in leadership positions at the UN, CDC and WHO along with a vaccine that is at least not good for us and at worst will kill us. Yet they are trying to convince the entire world (and doing a pretty good job of it) that taking the vaccine, locking down in your house, losing your jobs, wearing a mask and staying away from others is the only way. Sheep led to slaughter. Do you recall the claim that we must lock down for two weeks to flatten the curve? Take a look at where we are now.

Covid hasn't killed 5% of the infected at anytime, less than 1% and most of those with underlying conditions. Wake up shadow and take a look at the reality. Any mutations from covid will only be weakened from the original as all viruses are but, that isn't in the narrative being delivered to you. But, not to worry. When the world catches on to the fraud they will simply release another more deadly virus designed to kill more than covid-19 did. They want most of the population dead, remember that. The people in control of this virus and the supposed cure/remedy that will never come are lying to you. Yes, on a grand, world scale. It's time to wake up, you've slept long enough
How about reading back this topic and seeing Americans gloat that Italy has a 10% death rate and they much lower due to the supreme 'murrican health care. Now the US has 25% of the worlds cases it is the NWO that makes the vaccins Is there any conspiracy theory you do NOT believe?

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #2183 on: March 01, 2021, 10:46:33 AM »
Efficacy and safety have been proven by  large clinical trials for four independently developed vaccines using two entirely different platforms ( mRNA and adeno). 

To believe all four of these studies are fake is ludicrous in my opinion.  The clinical trials involved thousands of scientists and hundreds of thousands of volunteers, and were overseen by independent regulatory agencies in the US and Europe.  To have all conspire together is impossible. 

Now add to these four vaccines the other vaccines developed in Russia and China.   Now add the millions of mass vaccinations after the trials were approved.  All is good - they  support the clinical trial findings. 

Yes, the news media has proven itself to be dishonest if not corrupt regarding political matters.  Yet, there is too much consistency not to believe the integrity of these vaccine developments. 

You are correct that more scientific information will be reported, especially given the necessity to develop the vaccines at warp speed.  Your cited report yesterday mainly about what happened 48 hours after vaccination is one example.  I believe the ongoing research will likely show we need booster shots, or as some contend administer both an mRNA and adeno vaccine (such is now off label).    I believe the odds are the future scientific news will be better than we thought, much better.  For example, I believe what some knowledgeable scientists now theorize - the vaccines are eliciting T-cell response , something incredibly good if true. 

FP, I recall you became ill with some COVID symptoms last year.  I suggest you become tested for antibodies.  Given your reluctance, a test would help you decide whether to wait for more information.  If you don't have antibodies, I believe your life and the lives of your loved ones would be better protected if you were vaccinated.  But some individual freedoms still remain in the US.

Gator I am not trying to convince you or anyone about the problems with the vaccines, their dangers, origins or the evil intent behind them. I'm just telling you there is much more to this than you, I or any other John Q Public is aware of. First, I caution you to get out of the gas lighting and allow your thought and reasoning skills to take over and think for yourself. I am steadfast against any vaccine for covid-19. It is not needed and there is a reason they are pushing it on the world post haste. Without going into and rehashing all of the therapeutics, there is also herd immunity that has been stopped at all costs. There is a plethora of information out there that you won't hear or see on MSM. Turn off the news, it's killing us. Again, I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything, I'm putting out some very real truth, believe what you will. If you don't question the vaccines, question the folks trying to get it into you.

Yes, I had all the symptoms of covid back in Feb 2020 before it was even supposed to be in this country. It was a horrible 3 weeks. Knowing what I know now, thankfully I didn't go to the hospital or I could have easily been one of the covid statistics and killed from the treatment. I do not and will not take any test or vaccine associated with covid, even the anti bodies test. It is a scam. The tests are highly unreliable (they've recently admitted that) false positives galore for covid.

Those individual freedoms you mention are disappearing quickly. You should pay closer attention. You are a smart man of high intellect. I respect that about you but you do seem to be relying on the big pharms and MSM's info and press releases for your health and education. I would advise you to do that research yourself

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #2184 on: March 01, 2021, 10:52:04 AM »
How about reading back this topic and seeing Americans gloat that Italy has a 10% death rate and they much lower due to the supreme 'murrican health care. Now the US has 25% of the worlds cases it is the NWO that makes the vaccins Is there any conspiracy theory you do NOT believe?

Let's just toss out "conspiracy theory" and shut down all conversation eh? Everything about covid-19 has been wrong, the virus, the transmission, the tests, the vaxx, everything. Yet we should still follow blindly the information coming from the same people that wish us dead. You don't see the insanity of that? Go ahead brother, get your vaxx, put on your mask and shut your mouth. That's the best we can do for humanity?

Offline Shadow

« Reply #2185 on: March 01, 2021, 11:43:10 AM »
Let's just toss out "conspiracy theory" and shut down all conversation eh? Everything about covid-19 has been wrong, the virus, the transmission, the tests, the vaxx, everything. Yet we should still follow blindly the information coming from the same people that wish us dead. You don't see the insanity of that? Go ahead brother, get your vaxx, put on your mask and shut your mouth. That's the best we can do for humanity?
You can just answer the question, no need to get hostile.FYI MrsShadow does not trust the vaxx for COVID, though other vaccines are ok.And we have had symptoms in October 2019, after our trainer returned from the Wushu chamionships in China where hi daughter caught an unknown virus. As usual, far ahead of you....

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #2186 on: March 01, 2021, 12:11:51 PM »
You can just answer the question, no need to get hostile.FYI MrsShadow does not trust the vaxx for COVID, though other vaccines are ok.And we have had symptoms in October 2019, after our trainer returned from the Wushu chamionships in China where hi daughter caught an unknown virus. As usual, far ahead of you....

Shadow I'm not hostile. We've known each other for a long time, agreed and disagreed on many topics. Like Gator I am not trying to convince you of anything. You'll believe what you believe and I'm okay with that. I do however feel the need to put out some of my opinion on what I perceive as bad information. This is a discussion forum, no? There is so much bad information, glossed over information coming from the MSM and the worse part it is being believed, without question.

My apologies, your post looked like more of a statement to me, than a question. There are millions of conspiracy theories that I don't believe. I don't see what I am stating, here, as a conspiracy theory. I see the entire covid fear, testing and vaxx as a conspiracy. Science being hijacked by those with bad intentions and zero concern for humanity. I'm not looking for anyone to agree with me. I've come to my opinion and conclusions through my research. Frankly I could not care less but I do emphasize, research it for yourself and come to your own conclusions. Not blindly accepting the Davos and UN plans for your lives. Whether you vaxx or not is up to you. All I have left to say to you is "I tried to tell you"

Offline Shadow

« Reply #2187 on: March 01, 2021, 01:47:55 PM »
Shadow I'm not hostile. We've known each other for a long time, agreed and disagreed on many topics. Like Gator I am not trying to convince you of anything. You'll believe what you believe and I'm okay with that. I do however feel the need to put out some of my opinion on what I perceive as bad information. This is a discussion forum, no? There is so much bad information, glossed over information coming from the MSM and the worse part it is being believed, without question.

My apologies, your post looked like more of a statement to me, than a question. There are millions of conspiracy theories that I don't believe. I don't see what I am stating, here, as a conspiracy theory. I see the entire covid fear, testing and vaxx as a conspiracy. Science being hijacked by those with bad intentions and zero concern for humanity. I'm not looking for anyone to agree with me. I've come to my opinion and conclusions through my research. Frankly I could not care less but I do emphasize, research it for yourself and come to your own conclusions. Not blindly accepting the Davos and UN plans for your lives. Whether you vaxx or not is up to you. All I have left to say to you is "I tried to tell you"
FP, I understand you and while we may disagree, you always have my respect as a person.Now I understand concerns about the fast development of the vaccines. On the other hand considering the amount of money to be earned from it, it would not be a surprise that companies put all of their best resources to this task.The thing that I find over the top s the 'they want us dead' ideas. Sorry but from people who can not keep a BJ secret I do not expect a hidden world organization, no matter how long the rumours have been flying.If they  truly wanted to kill a lot of the population , all needed was to tell people to ignore COVID-19 and consider it nothing more than a flu variant which kills only a few old people.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #2188 on: March 01, 2021, 03:22:59 PM »
FP, I understand you and while we may disagree, you always have my respect as a person.Now I understand concerns about the fast development of the vaccines. On the other hand considering the amount of money to be earned from it, it would not be a surprise that companies put all of their best resources to this task.The thing that I find over the top s the 'they want us dead' ideas. Sorry but from people who can not keep a BJ secret I do not expect a hidden world organization, no matter how long the rumours have been flying.If they  truly wanted to kill a lot of the population , all needed was to tell people to ignore COVID-19 and consider it nothing more than a flu variant which kills only a few old people.

We'll disagree on a hidden world organization. There is a cabal, it's hidden in plain sight and they have a plan. It has become painfully obvious to me that covid and/or the vaxx is part of that plan. Rarely does anything happen by chance especially when there are profit motivations. 50 more pharma companies could enter the current covid vaxx market and they all be profitable. If they have their way all 7.8 billion people on earth will take the vaxx. This isn't about a virus. If it were it would have been handled as equal viruses in the past have been. It's about control, politics and profit. More importantly it is about murder. It's very likely a bioweapon

They do want to kill a large portion of the worlds population. We are literally witnessing Nazi Germany all over again. If the population doesn't wake up soon, we'll be living it again. They do have a plan and for now it is about putting poison into every one's body. It can only get worse from there

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2189 on: March 01, 2021, 09:20:22 PM »
Not even close Billy. Covid wasn't the leading killer last year anywhere on the globe. You've bought into the fake news media hook, line and sinker. Limiting people's freedom does not in anyway affect the virus. Wake up and come out of that blue pill stuper you're in

Since COVID came on the scene, 5000-20,000 more Americans are dying every week than what is expected. This is happening. People who have survived may also get temporary or lifelong organ damage. I blame the excess deaths on COVID. You can blame the excess deaths on drownings, drug overdoses or whatever you want but the excess deaths are happening.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm#dashboard

Some experts in the field cautioned the numbers put out by the manufacture's of the vaccine was done through a press release and they and the government are motivated to get the public to support the vaccines. The true efficacy numbers will come later after the vaccines are administered outside of a labratory.

We'll disagree on a hidden world organization. There is a cabal, it's hidden in plain sight and they have a plan.

I'm starting to believe there is a cabal that has blackmail material on a lot of our politicians and judges based on their behavior of ignoring election fraud. SCOTUS Chief Justice Roberts used to be a conservative judge and now rules with the liberal judges. He has a history of falling and getting black eyes. Last time it happened, he was unconscious and had to be taken to the hospital. He kept this injury secret for two weeks until journalists probed him for answers to the injuries to his face. Mitt Romney has moved to the left the last few years. I think somebody has blackmail material on him. They must not have liked something he done. Today it was reported Romney fell and got a black eye which left him unconscious.

Romney knocked unconscious, suffers black eye during fall (nypost.com)
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #2190 on: March 01, 2021, 09:35:32 PM »

Since COVID came on the scene, 5000-20,000 more Americans are dying every week than what is expected. This is happening. People who have survived may also get temporary or lifelong organ damage. I blame the excess deaths on COVID. You can blame the excess deaths on drownings, drug overdoses or whatever you want but the excess deaths are happening.

Fake news. I would think that you of all people would have done your research and know better. Never expect the liar to tell you the truth

I'm starting to believe there is a cabal that has blackmail material on a lot of our politicians and judges based on their behavior of ignoring election fraud. SCOTUS Chief Justice Roberts used to be a conservative judge and now rules with the liberal judges. He has a history of falling and getting black eyes. Last time it happened, he was unconscious and had to be taken to the hospital. He kept this injury secret for two weeks until journalists probed him for answers to the injuries to his face. Mitt Romney has moved to the left the last few years. I think somebody has blackmail material on him. They must not have liked something he done. Today it was reported Romney fell and got a black eye which left him unconscious.

There is definitely a cabal and blackmail is only one of the elements that connect them. Brother there is so much information about it both right in your face and available yet, totally ignored. BTW black eyes have a very different meaning than what you are seeing

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2191 on: March 01, 2021, 09:41:13 PM »
Fake news. I would think that you of all people would have done your research and know better. Never expect the liar to tell you the truth

Even Trump took action on COVID. China didn't release a harmless virus. It's a virus that belongs in level 4 labs which house the most deadly pathogens known to man. Let the virus run loose without taking action, you'll have refrigerated trucks sitting outside hospitals to take the dead to the graveyards. If it was a harmless virus or a virus no deadlier than the flu, Trump wouldn't have taken the action he took starting with a travel ban.

Offline Shadow

« Reply #2192 on: March 02, 2021, 01:22:57 AM »
We'll disagree on a hidden world organization. There is a cabal, it's hidden in plain sight and they have a plan. It has become painfully obvious to me that covid and/or the vaxx is part of that plan. Rarely does anything happen by chance especially when there are profit motivations. 50 more pharma companies could enter the current covid vaxx market and they all be profitable. If they have their way all 7.8 billion people on earth will take the vaxx. This isn't about a virus. If it were it would have been handled as equal viruses in the past have been. It's about control, politics and profit. More importantly it is about murder. It's very likely a bioweapon

They do want to kill a large portion of the worlds population. We are literally witnessing Nazi Germany all over again. If the population doesn't wake up soon, we'll be living it again. They do have a plan and for now it is about putting poison into every one's body. It can only get worse from there
Think about it. If the plan is to kill most of the world population why throw billions at research, support plans an vaccines. All you need to do is convince those people the virus is near harmless and then see them get killed. Job done.These people with their pln must be full idiots to use all that money for something they can get for free.

Offline Gator

« Reply #2193 on: March 02, 2021, 06:40:38 AM »
We'll disagree on a hidden world organization. There is a cabal, it's hidden in plain sight and they have a plan.

If true, who could be the cabal?  To answer that, we must ask who would benefit and how?   But before that, we need to know how the vaccination will affect humans negatively.

COVID originated in China, so any analysis of a cabal starts with China.    If you believe the vaxx will eventually result in the early death of the recipient, that rules out China as the cabal because China needs a growing world population to consume its manufacturing goods.  Besides China disclosed the genome sequencing early in the pandemic, knowing it would speed development of vaccinations.  Also, China vaccinates its own people.

Who is the next suspect?   The climate change theorists?   

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #2194 on: March 02, 2021, 07:21:14 AM »
Think about it. If the plan is to kill most of the world population why throw billions at research, support plans an vaccines. All you need to do is convince those people the virus is near harmless and then see them get killed. Job done.These people with their pln must be full idiots to use all that money for something they can get for free.

It is a rabbit hole Shadow. Suppose that the virus is near harmless. It's not totally harmless but it isn't any different than other viruses mankind has dealt with. What is different is the manufactured, planned response to it. The idea to get a new untested, hurried vaxx into everyone on earth. The after effects, side effects and consequences be dammed. You can't sue them and Big Pharma is protected. The billions are miniscule to the quad trillions they stand to make. But even that isn't their end goal.

They have been planning it for years and what's worse is they have been telling us all along. Dr Bill Gates the scientist, no wait, he's neither a doctor or a scientist. He's just a man with a computer platform background. Have you noticed his relationship with Tony Fauci and George Soros?

Here is Gates almost 10 years ago telling us the end goal. Included in it is the justification with junk science. Reducing the population by 15% equates 1 billion people. That isn't all their plan calls for but this very likely is the beginning of a controlled genocide. The treatment for covid has been the killer, not covid. Why was effective therapeutics ignored and anyone attempting to tell the world cancelled?

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #2195 on: March 02, 2021, 07:31:10 AM »

Even Trump took action on COVID. China didn't release a harmless virus. It's a virus that belongs in level 4 labs which house the most deadly pathogens known to man. Let the virus run loose without taking action, you'll have refrigerated trucks sitting outside hospitals to take the dead to the graveyards. If it was a harmless virus or a virus no deadlier than the flu, Trump wouldn't have taken the action he took starting with a travel ban.

More fake news. The virus hit the world scene almost instantly. Trump had no choice but to react to the fear being pumped to the masses 24/7.  Perhaps this was a pre-planned pandemic to be executed when needed? Trump did tell the world to not let the cure to be worse than the disease and that is exactly whats been happening. Turn off your TV news Billy and research. Get out of the media fog.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #2196 on: March 02, 2021, 07:53:22 AM »
If true, who could be the cabal?  To answer that, we must ask who would benefit and how?   But before that, we need to know how the vaccination will affect humans negatively.

There's that Gator I've come to know and love. Good question. Many of the front line players are fairly easily recognizable. It is their puppet masters that are more difficult. Who controls over 90% of the worlds wealth? The world central bankers? That would be a correct answer but, who controls them and what else connects them? Perhaps it isn't "all" about money and profits?

COVID originated in China, so any analysis of a cabal starts with China.    If you believe the vaxx will eventually result in the early death of the recipient, that rules out China as the cabal because China needs a growing world population to consume its manufacturing goods.  Besides China disclosed the genome sequencing early in the pandemic, knowing it would speed development of vaccinations.  Also, China vaccinates its own people.

Viruses have supposedly been on earth for 1000's or millions of years, no? Who knows where they originated? We have a pretty good idea where covid-19 originated (corona virus identification #19). Doesn't that tell us and the fact it was patented, that it is a manipulated manufactured virus? Is it really that hard to understand? Is it a bioweapon and could their be a consortium or a cabal behind it? Couldn't they have just unleashed an Ebola-19 virus? Sure they could have but with ebola they couldn't control the spread or the cure. Real science is an amazing thing, hijacked and fake science can look as real as rain, too.

Who is the next suspect?   The climate change theorists? 

The next suspect for what? You and I will never agree on climate change aka global warming or what ever is the next moniker. The earth has been warming since the ice age at pretty much the same rate. The idea that man can change that short of many multiple nuclear explosions is junk science. Further that taxing earths inhabitants will stop it is nothing more than fantasy. However, Dr Bill Gates the scientist does have a plan for sun blocking ions and supposedly a satelite for changing weather patterns. Do you subscribe to that? I'm not being a smart ass I would like your honest opinion on it.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #2197 on: March 02, 2021, 08:09:52 AM »

I want to expand on my previous answer to that just a bit. Is it impossible to believe that there are members of such a cabal controlling China too? I do not know what the vaxx will do Gator. The only folks that know that are the ones that developed it if, they even know? What you do know is they call it, mRNA, an operating platform much like a computer that will alter DNA designed to affect our immune system. This for a virus that our immune system (the most of us anyway) can fight without adding the man made synthetic ion particles into out bodies. That doesn't strike you as extreme? The bigger question is what comes later.

China has no Constitution that protects them from the government. They can easily vaxx them all. The US on the other hand does. Is that why our liberties are quickly eroding? Again, an honest question

Offline BC

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2198 on: March 02, 2021, 09:44:13 AM »
I got mine the other day, no problems at all.

http://tinyurl.com/paf27jbp

Offline ML

« Reply #2199 on: March 02, 2021, 10:38:16 AM »
I got mine the other day, no problems at all.

http://tinyurl.com/paf27jbp

It's during the 6th day that you dick will start to shrink.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540998
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1972
Total: 1982

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM