It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: More Bad News for Russia  (Read 1075683 times)

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4150 on: February 07, 2016, 07:36:58 AM »
dearest Luda!
Greetings Tovarish!

thank you for mentioning moy пенис!
did you know that moy пенис is so bolshoi, it graduated high school 2 years ahead of me!
yup! it was even the class valedictorian and not only delivered the commencement speech but sang a Simon and Garfunckle song!!  I bet yours can’t do that!!!

but enough about moy пенис. 
first of all, if Russia is such a swell place, whatchadoin HERE Willis??

>The previous post was supposed to have a funny pic.
>Urologist to a patient : I have bad news for you-- your health is as sound as a dollar.

considering the ratio of 80 Rubles to the Dollar, that WOULD BE A FUNNY PICTURE!
can you imagine how I would draw the picture when the patient heard the news, sure you can!!!!

keepin it real Za Mir Ludie!!

Offline AkMike

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4151 on: February 07, 2016, 11:50:02 AM »
There's a good article at IBTIMES about the Russian Dyre malware that's stolen millions by hacking passwords. Busted in the middle of Moscow.

Offline AkMike

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4152 on: February 07, 2016, 12:09:37 PM »
Bloomberg says that Russia's 'Misery Index' which is the sum of unemployment and inflation rates. It has gone up to 19% from 11.7% in February 2014 to place the world's second-biggest oil producer among the world's worst economies.   :clapping: I feel bad for the normal folks on the street to an extent, but hey still support their governments actions so.. Nevermind!

Offline Ludmila

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4153 on: February 07, 2016, 04:59:32 PM »
dearest Luda!
Greetings Tovarish!

thank you for mentioning moy пенис!
did you know that moy пенис is so bolshoi, it graduated high school 2 years ahead of me!
yup! it was even the class valedictorian and not only delivered the commencement speech but sang a Simon and Garfunckle song!!  I bet yours can’t do that!!!

but enough about moy пенис. 

Krymster2,
Your most prized possession aka your private part is of no interest to anyone. If you chose to mention and talk about it, its size, taking pride in it at the public forum, your low self esteem and insecurities are obvious. It is high time you grew out of your insecurities and began TRULY educating yourself.

Online krimster2

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4154 on: February 07, 2016, 05:26:17 PM »
> no interest to anyone.
then why Luda did YOU first mention IT,
>>other assorted circumcised bros

I'm getting mixed messages here, since you brought it up (so to speak), I perhaps mistakenly assumed you wanted to talk about it!!??

>It is high time you grew out of your insecurities and began TRULY educating yourself.

OK, will YOU be my teacher?  I've been a VERY naughty malchick!, I think you are going to have to discipline me so I'll learn my lesson!

Offline BC

• Trips: 4 - 10
More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4155 on: February 07, 2016, 05:58:32 PM »
Krim,
it seems maybe you and Luda have a past. ? I have been absent a while, did I miss something?
In any case probably to best keep such 'off board', and this said kindly to both of you.

Online krimster2

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4156 on: February 07, 2016, 07:05:32 PM »
>it seems maybe you and Luda have a past. ?
Nope, never met ‘er

>I have been absent a while, did I miss something?
probably, did you shoot something?

>In any case probably to best keep such 'off board', and this said kindly to both of you.
I’m 100% “on board” wouldn’t be wise to go “over board”, you’re too kind sir!!

obviously I'm off bored

Offline AkMike

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4157 on: February 07, 2016, 09:06:50 PM »
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is reiterating his determination to win back ownership of four disputed Southern Kuril Islands in the Pacific. Russia stole those islands from Japan after Japan surrendered unconditionally to end the Second World War.
 Russia did not participate but declared war against Japan after the war actually ended. Those islands rightfully belong to Japan. Yet another land grab by Russians who occupy the land but do not know what to do with it except to pillage its natural resources as they do in Siberia.

Offline AkMike

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4158 on: February 08, 2016, 01:40:42 PM »
Things must really be getting bad when Chinese banks make Russian clients close accounts!  :rolleyes:
Both company accounts and personal ones!  :crackwhip:

Offline BC

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4159 on: February 08, 2016, 01:57:50 PM »
Things must really be getting bad when Chinese banks make Russian clients close accounts!  :rolleyes:
Both company accounts and personal ones!  :crackwhip:

Yeah, at least many American and Europeans closed their Swiss accounts voluntarily.... LOL

Offline AkMike

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4160 on: February 08, 2016, 02:07:17 PM »
Yes, but under pressure!

The Chinese are not doing any loans or banking services for Russia or Russians. Putin is isolating Russia from the rest of the world. Russia continues to seek loans from others though.

Offline BC

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4161 on: February 08, 2016, 02:30:31 PM »
Yes, but under pressure!

The Chinese are not doing any loans or banking services for Russia or Russians. Putin is isolating Russia from the rest of the world. Russia continues to seek loans from others though.

ok.... but I fail to see how this is going to affect the common Russian, Chinaman, You or Me....  Only grasping with the little info you provided, but I can imagine volatility with RUB could be an aspect involved..

Offline AkMike

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4162 on: February 08, 2016, 02:48:06 PM »
No it doesn't seem to be. More along the lines of the Chinese preferring the west to Russia.  Look it up.

Offline BC

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4163 on: February 08, 2016, 03:19:22 PM »
No it doesn't seem to be. More along the lines of the Chinese preferring the west to Russia.  Look it up.

Well on the basis of trade, the US is indeed China's largest trading partner. so?....  Are you hesitant to even post a link now?  If so I'll drop out of your game.

Offline AkMike

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4164 on: February 08, 2016, 03:24:47 PM »
Sorry BC I said that I won't post links here any more.  If you want the information find it as I did.
I gave enough information that by using Google anyone can find it easily.

Offline fathertime

• Trips: > 10
More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4165 on: February 08, 2016, 06:13:56 PM »
Yes, but under pressure!

Meanwhile Russia is talking about MAKING loans:
Belarusian leader says Russia will offer bailout

http://www.yahoo.com/

Fathertime!

« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 08:46:25 AM by AnonMod »
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline BillyB

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4166 on: February 08, 2016, 09:19:54 PM »

Belarusian leader says Russia will offer bailout

MINSK, Belarus (AP) — The leader of Belarus says Russia has promised to offer financial assistance to his nation. President Alexander Lukashenko said Monday that he has secured Russian President Vladimir Putin’s promise to help shore up the Belarusian economy, which......

http://www.yahoo.com/

Fathertime!

Your link didn't work but here it is again. Putin already gave Belarus close to a billion dollars and discounted gas. He may give more. I guess Russia isn't as broke as some people claim.

http://www.seattletimes.com/business/belarusian-leader-says-russia-will-offer-bailout/
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline southernX

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4167 on: February 09, 2016, 12:14:14 AM »
lol , billy its not a loan , putin is buying more shares in the land grab he intends to make into the future

beLarus is already dependant on russia , this is just an extension on that control and eventual takeover imo

SX
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Offline fathertime

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4168 on: February 09, 2016, 07:18:50 AM »

Your link didn't work but here it is again. Putin already gave Belarus close to a billion dollars and discounted gas. He may give more. I guess Russia isn't as broke as some people claim.

http://www.seattletimes.com/business/belarusian-leader-says-russia-will-offer-bailout/

Thanks for fixing my fouled up link.  Yeah, I doubt Russia is as broke as some of these guys like to say on a daily basis....

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline ML

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4169 on: February 09, 2016, 09:31:36 AM »
Based on 2014 statistics, Russia holds 1,094.7 tonnes of Gold which places them in 6th place in World.  And, this represents only 10% of their total Reserves (Gold + Foreign Exchange Currency).

France in 5th place.
Italy in 4th place.
IMF in 3rd place.
Germany in 2nd place with 3,384.2 tonnes.
USA in 1st place with 8,133.5 tonnes.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline AkMike

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4170 on: February 09, 2016, 09:32:16 AM »
Russian Lukoil sells it's gas stations’ due to “anti-Russian attitudes,” in Latvia, Lithuania, Poland after boycott.  :clapping: :clapping:

Offline AkMike

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4171 on: February 09, 2016, 09:33:19 AM »
Based on 2014 statistics, Russia holds 1,094.7 tonnes of Gold which places them in 6th place in World.  And, this represents only 10% of their total Reserves (Gold + Foreign Exchange Currency).

France in 5th place.
Italy in 4th place.
IMF in 3rd place.
Germany in 2nd place with 3,384.2 tonnes.
USA in 1st place with 8,133.5 tonnes.

That's assuming that they haven't 'cooked the books'.

Offline AkMike

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4172 on: February 09, 2016, 09:55:19 AM »
 Ukraine changes to German engines in armored vehicles instead of Russian ones in the new production BTR-3, BTR-4 and the Dozor-B armored vehicles. The new NATO-type Deutz engines are quieter and more reliable than the old Russian made ones whose deliveries were stopped when Russia launched the military invasion in Donbas,

Online krimster2

More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4173 on: February 09, 2016, 10:33:10 AM »
seriously? this is the thing you focus on while ignoring completely Aivaras Abromavicius’s departure and how this may topple Poroshenko’s government, an event that has already led the IMF to suspend handing out any more money for Ukraine’s oligarch’s to steal, and which has also prompted Putin to step up the military campaign in Donbas.  I’m also curious how your report in regards to the Russian/German engine swap is related to your contemporary and in person observations of Ukraine instead of just being from an internet source?  Where you there at the factory today, or were you just reading Kyiv Post?  Oh the hypocrisy!

Offline mendeleyev

• RWD Advisor
More Bad News for Russia
« Reply #4174 on: February 09, 2016, 12:16:03 PM »
FT:

Again, a little knowledge, just a little, would keep you from making silly comments.

Russia and Belarus are a de facto "two countries in one" due to their "union" status. While personality differences will likely continue to stall any further merger efforts, the two have a united parliament and rotating presidency of their "Union State."

Ft, if you ever decide to travel to Russia, you will discover that your migration document will list both Russia and Belarus on it. Last week, the two met at Putin's Bocharov Ruchei residence in Sochi to plan the upcoming meeting of the Russia-Belarus Union State Supreme Council in Mogilev which will include a chamber of the cabinet ministers of both governments.

Every two years, just before the joint parliament meets, Luka travels to Moscow to beg for yet another bailout. Putin tolerates Lukashenko, but that is it. Belarus is a totally state controlled economy and is poorly managed. Putin is terminally frustrated with the need to bail them out time after time. However, as much as he doesn't like it, and as much as he can't really afford it, he has no choice. Thus, he grits his teeth and gives in.

Why is he forced to give in? The Union State status for one, although someday this will come back to bite Belarus. But, even more importantly are the gas and oil transit issues. Russia needs Belarus and thus the bailouts and cheap gas prices.

Putin also understands that certain Western players, Germany and Poland for example, would love to gain an entry into the rich agriculture farmland of Belarus. Luka would turn to such Western funding sources in a heartbeat if Putin were to deny loans. That would torpedo the Eurasian Customs Union which would tank were Putin to lose Belarus as he has Ukraine.

Please do not allow your ignorance of the region to colour your misguided thinking as to Russia having enough spare cash to throw out loans, as if it is no big deal. It is a big deal, and under the threat of all that he has to lose, Putin simply has no choice other than to continue the frustrating bailouts.

At least he will get something valuable, he usually does, with each bailout. Luka doesn't get the money for free.
The Mendeleyev Journal. http://mendeleyevjournal.com Member: Congress of Russian Journalists; ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.RU (Journalist-Russia); ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.UA (Journalist-Ukraine); ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.KZ (Journalist-Kazakhstan); ПОРТАЛ ЖУРНАЛИСТОВ (Portal of RU-UA Journalists); Просто Журналисты ("Just Journalists").

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541008
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1882
Total: 1893

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM