It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: How to know if FSW in general are right for you?  (Read 26264 times)

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: How to know if FSW in general are right for you?
« Reply #75 on: October 18, 2021, 08:25:46 AM »
<snip>...but I'm not looking for a prim and proper girl either. I've of course we need to trust each other and be decent to each other but I also like the idea of a girl who has a bit of an edge...<snip>

Cool! Then I have got the perfect dating site for you. You don't even have to 'fly' anywhere to visit, and visit as many times you like. I'm certain any of these gals will have a bit of an edge. And better than a good chance you'll never need to spend money sending them through for English lessons..
« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 08:39:19 AM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #76 on: October 18, 2021, 01:05:36 PM »

Cool! Then I have got the perfect dating site for you. You don't even have to 'fly' anywhere to visit, and visit as many times you like. I'm certain any of these gals will have a bit of an edge. And better than a good chance you'll never need to spend money sending them through for English lessons..

Lol, that's an interesting site you've come up with there GQ, so long as the girl is not too bat sh*t crazy then it might add a bit of excitement to affairs :D Sometimes the most seemingly stupidest ideas may end up the best ones I think.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #77 on: October 18, 2021, 01:08:58 PM »
A recent reply I have had from a Ukrainian girl to the question of why she is looking for a guy abroad is, "Ukrainian men are not ready to take serious obligations of marriage and kids.' This she gives as her honest answer, my reading into it is that Ukrainian men probably don't earn enough for her to see them as a comfortable prospect in terms of raising kids with her.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #78 on: October 18, 2021, 05:51:17 PM »
A recent reply I have had from a Ukrainian girl to the question of why she is looking for a guy abroad is, "Ukrainian men are not ready to take serious obligations of marriage and kids.' This she gives as her honest answer, my reading into it is that Ukrainian men probably don't earn enough for her to see them as a comfortable prospect in terms of raising kids with her.
So...I guess that means that a toast and beans income would be completely out of the picture?

~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline John Gaunt

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #79 on: October 19, 2021, 08:15:27 AM »
So...I guess that means that a toast and beans income would be completely out of the picture?
Hilarious to see old TC running down Ukr men when  pound for pound he’s probably worse off.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #80 on: October 21, 2021, 11:57:41 AM »
To be honest I really do have a feeling that I can't trust FSW as things stand. I know many say all the right things online but after I've gone through all the trouble of getting in the country I don't have much faith that they would hang around. I'm just seeing it as too much hassle on my part of mostly expense getting them in and them not caring and just moseying off elsewhere as soon as they are able. I mean although I'm not the poorest of the poor I don't really have much in the way of a big positive to keep a FSW attracted. Not being negative on myself here, many guys are lacking in a big positive thing and are pretty everyday and I think for the most part they would be treated the same, so just being logical really.

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #81 on: October 21, 2021, 03:37:22 PM »
To be honest I really do have a feeling that I can't trust FSW as things stand.... I'm not the poorest of the poor....just being logical 
Well here you go------
http://medium.com/writerontherun/the-art-of-being-a-gigolo-fa915735aa31
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
How to know if FSW in general are right for you?
« Reply #82 on: October 21, 2021, 05:52:25 PM »
To be honest I really do have a feeling that I can't trust FSW as things stand. I know many say all the right things online but after I've gone through all the trouble of getting in the country I don't have much faith that they would hang around. I'm just seeing it as too much hassle on my part of mostly expense getting them in and them not caring and just moseying off elsewhere as soon as they are able.

Trench,

Let's say you find a 39 year old FSUW and she falls in love with you.
You bring her back and you take her out to see all the nature that the
UK has to offer. Hike in forests, walk along the coast with umbrella's,
Go see every castle in the UK.

Find a girl who likes little adventures, I did. She can pack a picnic lunch
with toast and beans or blini and cream cheese. Go see every free hill in
Scotland. None of that stuff costs any money but she will love, love, love
it. It's in her nature to travel cheaply and rough it a little bit.

All her girlfriends in the FSU will be commenting on her photos of Sherwood
Forest and her selfies of the two of you in front of Windsor Castle.

As long as you stay off the couch, and find a picture postcard place to visit
she will be happy. Buy her a good set of hiking boots and a back pack and
several umbrellas and you will be more exciting than 99% of your competitors.

If you want to sit in front of the TV, don't spend all your time surfing the internet
or all your fears will be realized. You can be Mr Bean as long as you aren't a couch
spud.

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #83 on: October 22, 2021, 02:40:25 AM »
Trench,

Let's say you find a 39 year old FSUW and she falls in love with you.
You bring her back and you take her out to see all the nature that the
UK has to offer. Hike in forests, walk along the coast with umbrella's,
Go see every castle in the UK.

Find a girl who likes little adventures, I did. She can pack a picnic lunch
with toast and beans or blini and cream cheese. Go see every free hill in
Scotland. None of that stuff costs any money but she will love, love, love
it. It's in her nature to travel cheaply and rough it a little bit.

All her girlfriends in the FSU will be commenting on her photos of Sherwood
Forest and her selfies of the two of you in front of Windsor Castle.

As long as you stay off the couch, and find a picture postcard place to visit
she will be happy. Buy her a good set of hiking boots and a back pack and
several umbrellas and you will be more exciting than 99% of your competitors.

If you want to sit in front of the TV, don't spend all your time surfing the internet
or all your fears will be realized. You can be Mr Bean as long as you aren't a couch
spud.

Udachi!

Bill

That's definitely good advice Bill, I think one of the best of recent. Finding a girl that is like that would certainly make things a lot easier. I notice a fair few different write ups on Fdate as to what a girl likes to do and some of them I think would fit pretty near to that description so they might be worth a closer look. Many thanks :)

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #84 on: October 22, 2021, 07:03:22 AM »
That's definitely good advice Bill, I think one of the best of recent. Finding a girl that is like that would certainly make things a lot easier. I notice a fair few different write ups on Fdate as to what a girl likes to do and some of them I think would fit pretty near to that description so they might be worth a closer look. Many thanks :)

just the fact that after 5-6(?) years here still haven't figured this out yourself is outstanding, and not just regarding FSW but in general.

How to know if FSW in general are right for you? is your topic of question, well I can honestly say - and I am guessing no one will argue this with me - with your standards and lack of just the smallest experience with women of any kind and understanding of them , no one is right for you.  Anyone ending up with you will suffer one way or the other.. mainly being piss poor and miserable with all your high demands where you give nothing in return
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #85 on: October 22, 2021, 01:20:27 PM »
Trenchcoat, I think you have a sort of defeatist attitude.  When I read your posts (beyond the very obvious misogyny, which will lead to failure with about 99% of women, world over), I think you will find what you seek, which is, you are expecting a woman will leave you, so that will be the inevitability.  We create our own realities.

I do think there is a higher failure rate among FSUW-WM marriages than WW-WM marriages.  I think there are a variety of reasons for this - large age gaps, cultural differences, damaged people going into the marriage, who haven't dealt with whatever issues they have.

Who seeks a wife thinking "I will find one I'm not attracted to physically, as she is less likely to leave me?"  First, I have seen plenty of women that I would consider "physically unattractive" who have been very successful with men.  I also have friends who are very physically attractive - one, in her youth, was one of the most stunningly beautiful women I know - who can't keep a man long term (I think I know why), and never married. 

Apparently, the number 1 predictor of divorce is lack of control.  By that, I mean, one partner (or both) doesn't feel "heard", and doesn't feel respected in their decisions.  I can fully understand this, and I can see how this would lead to divorce. 

Personally, again, beyond your misogyny, on some level, you don't think you are "good enough", yet you are "too good" for local women.  I would hazard a guess you are very awkward with women.  I think if you find an FSUW, your worst fears will be realized, as "seek and you will find".  I think you should date locally for a couple of years, just so you know, personality wise, what you can put up with and what you can't.  Everyone has flaws, and conversely, everyone has facets of their personalities that will appeal to you.  I think you need experience to learn what, in a woman's personality, is something you want, and what you absolutely could not live with.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #86 on: October 22, 2021, 05:55:33 PM »
just the fact that after 5-6(?) years here still haven't figured this out yourself is outstanding, and not just regarding FSW but in general.

I don't think what Bill says is at all obvious, there are many different types of FSW, sone like theatre & music, some are party girls, some like dinning out, some like fashion, sone like travelling, some like animals, etc, etc. Probably many, many types for me to want to guess them all. I would if anything have liked the advice Bill just gave a lot sooner in my search. It's not easy picking out what to look for if not knowing what to look for. FSW's profile statements or communication are not always that easy to work out without having met a few FSW. I don't really know why you are so hostile Nightwish none of this involves you.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #87 on: October 22, 2021, 06:13:22 PM »
Trenchcoat, I think you have a sort of defeatist attitude.  When I read your posts (beyond the very obvious misogyny, which will lead to failure with about 99% of women, world over), I think you will find what you seek, which is, you are expecting a woman will leave you, so that will be the inevitability.  We create our own realities.

I do think there is a higher failure rate among FSUW-WM marriages than WW-WM marriages.  I think there are a variety of reasons for this - large age gaps, cultural differences, damaged people going into the marriage, who haven't dealt with whatever issues they have.

Who seeks a wife thinking "I will find one I'm not attracted to physically, as she is less likely to leave me?"  First, I have seen plenty of women that I would consider "physically unattractive" who have been very successful with men.  I also have friends who are very physically attractive - one, in her youth, was one of the most stunningly beautiful women I know - who can't keep a man long term (I think I know why), and never married. 

Apparently, the number 1 predictor of divorce is lack of control.  By that, I mean, one partner (or both) doesn't feel "heard", and doesn't feel respected in their decisions.  I can fully understand this, and I can see how this would lead to divorce. 

Personally, again, beyond your misogyny, on some level, you don't think you are "good enough", yet you are "too good" for local women.  I would hazard a guess you are very awkward with women.  I think if you find an FSUW, your worst fears will be realized, as "seek and you will find".  I think you should date locally for a couple of years, just so you know, personality wise, what you can put up with and what you can't.  Everyone has flaws, and conversely, everyone has facets of their personalities that will appeal to you.  I think you need experience to learn what, in a woman's personality, is something you want, and what you absolutely could not live with.

I think you are probably right Boe about a higher divorce rate for WM & FSW and the reasons for that. I'm going to hazard a guess that the pretty woman you know simply is spoilt for choice and like a kid in a candy store is always attracted to wanting to try many sweets. She might also have issues with her personality being a bit high and above others and thinking many men ending up as not good enough for her.

The thing is though I'm a man not a woman, so things are not as nearly as easy. Women get men chasing them, even not so very attractive women unless they are real bad. A guy though needs some big positive thing going for him, anything negative will sink his chances with most women. Back in the day most men had the provider card to attract women as the one big positive thing, now women don't need that so they focus on other things, looks, wealth, career social status, social ability, physique, etc, etc. Many guys don't have that stuff as sone you're born with others might be acquired but they are hard to. A guy who is lacking in the above likely won't attract good women, bad ones possibly. Guys who have stuff women see as negative may struggle to attract a good women, say if the guy us short, ginger, fat, socially awkward, etc unless he has a big positive to offset that. Women do like guys with issues they feel they are experts at spotting them.

Am I socially awkward with women? Not really, not really much at all, but I would say I am not socially skilled with women in terms of being able to be that persuasive with them. My issue is generally I'm not a pretty boy, I'm just everyday looking and I'm lacking in any great positive as yet to hook a woman with and keep her. Many other guys are in the same position these days so I'm far from an anomaly.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #88 on: October 23, 2021, 07:55:49 AM »
I don't think what Bill says is at all obvious, there are many different types of FSW, sone like theatre & music, some are party girls, some like dinning out, some like fashion, sone like travelling, some like animals, etc, etc.
Just like women anywhere in the world.
Quote from: TC
Probably many, many types for me to want to guess them all. I would if anything have liked the advice Bill just gave a lot sooner in my search. It's not easy picking out what to look for if not knowing what to look for.
When you meet someone initially, you know nothing about the person. It takes time and perseverance to get to know a person.
You seem to think it’s a tick box exercise, categorising women into little boxes which you tick or cross off.
All your theorising is simply rubbish. Truth be told, you are just scared of being taken to the cleaners by the first woman you shack up with.
Can’t say I would blame the woman who would do that. With the attitudes you project here, you’d probably deserve it.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2021, 08:20:23 AM by John Gaunt »

Offline ML

« Reply #89 on: October 23, 2021, 09:04:54 AM »
Am I socially awkward with women? Not really, not really much at all, but I would say I am not socially skilled with women in terms of being able to be that persuasive with them. My issue is generally I'm not a pretty boy, I'm just everyday looking and I'm lacking in any great positive as yet to hook a woman with and keep her. Many other guys are in the same position these days so I'm far from an anomaly.

I am not a pretty boy and do not exude masculinity, nor do I have a personality or anything that makes women swoon at first look.

I only have a pleasant smile, gentle yet firm way of talking, extraordinary sense of humor, and some unknown quality that makes people (women and men) quickly feel as if they have known me for many months.

Women let me take their hand and/or hug them very quickly when I have seen the same women push other men away in the same circumstance.  Perhaps I seem 'safe' to them.

I only had one FSU woman out of hundreds who refused to come to my apartment during our first date.  I was quite surprised at this willingness to come to my apartment.  Myself, I wouldn't have gone to an apartment with this many unknown people.

Who knows.

Note:  Concerning the phenomenon that people quickly feel that they have known me for years . . . During my school years, we moved almost every year.  I went to 12 different school.  All of you probably noticed that new kids at your school were mostly very shy and it took them a long time to 'fit in.'

However, since I was always the 'new kid,' I was practiced and never acted like the new kid.  I gently and quickly worked my way into almost any clique using the same techniques noted above.  i.e. Ready smile, great sense of humor, gentle yet firm demeanor, etc.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #90 on: October 23, 2021, 09:15:41 AM »
Many guys don't have that stuff

You lack confidence, that's what women want and you don't have it.
You have ten thousand irrational fears and croon on about them
ad nauseam. You are lazy and lack discipline so you rationalize
and make excuses for it.

Seriously, can't Trench have his own thread again?
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Boethius

« Reply #91 on: October 23, 2021, 02:18:29 PM »
I'm going to hazard a guess that the pretty woman you know simply is spoilt for choice and like a kid in a candy store is always attracted to wanting to try many sweets. She might also have issues with her personality being a bit high and above others and thinking many men ending up as not good enough for her.

Your guess would be 100% wrong.  She also never thought she was above others, or that any of the men she dated were not good enough for her. 

The thing is though I'm a man not a woman, so things are not as nearly as easy.

LOL.  Yes, women have it so easy. /s

This is his thread.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #92 on: October 24, 2021, 03:12:54 AM »
You lack confidence, that's what women want and you don't have it.
You have ten thousand irrational fears and croon on about them
ad nauseam. You are lazy and lack discipline so you rationalize
and make excuses for it.

Let me tell you how things have been going for me on Fdate recently Bill, actually quite well as it so happens in some sense. I managed to get a good photo taken, non-pro but with a good set of clothes on, etc. It got around 7.5 on Photofeeler compared with all my others that just got 5 ish at the best. So recently I put just this one photo on Fdate, the rest of the photos I figured would just pull me down. The result, loads more views from women, mostly FSW and many more initial emails from them. Now not all of them were suitable, some had kids etc. I think in the end only one I fancied writing too.

So then I thought to write to quite a number of girls in Kiev see what response I got. Turns out quite a lot, all of a sudden it was like I had become a rock star :D lol. In fact I had to stop writing to women as I was getting do much correspondence and knew I wouldn't be able to keep up. I was getting decent messages back and forth. I also told the girls I was an 'Investor' in property and companies. Now that has some truth but of course is pretty overcooked as you can imagine ;)

So next I thought well they've probably got an idea in their head that I am a very wealthy investor despite me not saying that. So then I decided to contact some Ukrainian girls on Fdate by dropping the 'Investor' as my occupation and explanation of my work and decided instead to contact girls and say straight up that I worked in a pretty everyday working class sort of job and asked them what they did. I messaged girls in Kharkov (Kharkiv) as Kiev was pretty exhausted of decent enough looking girls who were on there regularly enough so I went for decent enough looking girls who were on Fdate regularly enough in Kharkov. The result, though many looked at my profile few messaged back, even then it was only three and short vague messages (yes they had down they knew English) I messaged back but nothing further. The difference in interest was of course very stark and can be easily seen, it was kind of humourous in a way even.

So there we have it, Ukrainian women will look at you way more if you have a photo where you look above average in looks. They will then be line flies around sh*t if you put in your profile something that sounds like you are rolling in money and they we message you and message back enthusiastically as a result.

For me though it kind of shows the tipping point where you can go from not very much interest at all from Ukrainian women to very much interest from Ukrainian women. If you're average everyday looking (which most people are) and have an everyday job (which most people do) you won't get much interest at all, in fact it will likely be hard going unless you go for a minger. If you're above average in looks and cone across as quite wealthy then you'll get a lot of interest. Then it is just a case of working your way through them and finding a girl who as you say Bill is exceptional in some way.

Obviously for me though it helped me discover what makes those women tick on those sites my problems kind of remain namely not enough wealth or good looking enough. Upon meeting or if it went further those issues would of course be apparent and the girl's attitude change I am pretty sure of that.

Offline Chelseaboy

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #93 on: October 24, 2021, 04:36:48 AM »
Well ,seeing as you don't look like a rock star and you ain't wealthy,you could become a bad guy to get the wimmin.: )

My mate is 70,bald and overweight,ex jailbird and been married five times.

He always has plenty of cash due to his dodgy dealings,and only dates good-looking wimmin in their twenties and thirties( at a push )..with or without kids ( older women and mingers don't do it for him )

He's on the prowl again now after dumping the girl in her twenties he'd spent four years with...he wouldn't even consider looking abroad though..plenty of fish here he says.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 04:43:12 AM by Chelseaboy »
Just saying it like it is.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #94 on: October 24, 2021, 06:39:39 AM »
Well ,seeing as you don't look like a rock star and you ain't wealthy,you could become a bad guy to get the wimmin.: )

My mate is 70,bald and overweight,ex jailbird and been married five times.

He always has plenty of cash due to his dodgy dealings,and only dates good-looking wimmin in their twenties and thirties( at a push )..with or without kids ( older women and mingers don't do it for him )

He's on the prowl again now after dumping the girl in her twenties he'd spent four years with...he wouldn't even consider looking abroad though..plenty of fish here he says.

Yeah because he is seen as wealthy with plenty of cash to splash. Girls don't really care how you get the money so long as you can get it, kind of shows a lot of girls sense of morality there. Of course the not so good looking ones may care, possibly even the odd few food looking ones but most good looking ones don't care they just think it is what they are due and are prepared to go with anyone who has got it.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #95 on: October 24, 2021, 01:16:59 PM »
Girls don't really care how you get the money so long as you can get it, kind of shows a lot of girls sense of morality there. Of course the not so good looking ones may care, possibly even the odd few food looking ones but most good looking ones don't care they just think it is what they are due and are prepared to go with anyone who has got it.

You are a walking advertisement of misogyny.

Some women don't care how men earn their money.  Those same women also are willing, in their twenties, to sleep with a man who may be older than their grandfather.  Other women do care, on both fronts.  It has nothing to do with physical attractiveness. 

On the flip side, lots of men don't care about a woman's character, or lack thereof, provided she is "hot enough".  Others don't want a woman who is too smart.  It's an affront to their egos.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #96 on: October 24, 2021, 01:53:11 PM »
I also told the girls I was an 'Investor' in property and companies. Now that has some truth but of course is pretty overcooked as you can imagine ;)

Why would you set yourself up for failure? You are going to attract the wrong
women with crap like that.

You should say that you have simplified your life so that you can spend time
with a woman you love. You have a part time job, you've managed to make
a few kopecks renting out rooms. USE the word kopecks so that they know
it's not much.

Tell them you like to go on frugal holidays, picnics, sight seeing, walking in
parks and nature, blah, blah, blah. Tell them you bring along a lunch rather
than eat out because it's healthier and tastier.

That is how you can find a woman who will love your broke penny pinching self.

Why didn't you tell them that you were brain surgeon/stunt pilot/hedge fund manager?

You are totally clueless.

The difference in interest was of course very stark and can be easily seen, it was kind of humourous in a way even.

So there we have it

Trench you are going to have serious difficulties finding a woman. You need to
understand that this is a numbers game. You will need to sort through thousands
before you find one that is interested in your broke and lazy self.

Stop lumping all FSU girls or all Ukrainian girls together.
Stop the social experiments, start learning Russian work on it 4 hours per day.
Start writing women who are 39 and older and if they don't answer, ask them
"How are you going to get married and live happily ever after with me if you
don't respond to my letters?"

You need to lather, rinse and repeat thousands of times because you
screw so many things up, have zero discipline and can't learn from others.

Then it is just a case of working your way through them and finding a girl who
as you say Bill is exceptional in some way.

Do that, lather rinse and repeat until you win

Obviously for me though it helped me discover what makes those women tick on those sites my problems kind of remain namely not enough wealth or good looking enough.

Every single one of those women tick differently. NONE of them are the same.
You need to find the ONE girl who ticks for you. Hopefully you aren't doing a
time wasting social experiment at the time and discard her or lie to her and
have her discard you.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Chelseaboy

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #97 on: October 24, 2021, 03:27:56 PM »
Trench,

Do you see how 2tallbill thinks outside the box regarding women ?

Do you see how he turns  potential negatives regarding yourself and women into a positive ?

If you follow his advise you'll find a decent girl who isn't materialistic.

As BOE and 2tallbill have pointed out..not all women are the same...it depends on what you're looking for.

If you're looking for a hot and  sexy-dressing girl with an edge,as you've previously stated,then you're competing with men who make a lot of money like my 70 year-old mate..because those kind of girls tend to  gravitate to men like him.

Be aware those kind of girls tend to have issues you'll need to overlook though.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 03:30:43 PM by Chelseaboy »
Just saying it like it is.

Offline ML

« Reply #98 on: October 24, 2021, 03:34:17 PM »
  Those same women also are willing, in their twenties, to sleep with a man who may be older than their grandfather. 

I am always a little 'put off' by this use of the words 'sleep with.'

Let's just use the more descriptive words 'have sex with.'

For instance, wife and I don't sleep together.  Neither can sleep well with  another in the bed.

But we do get together in various locales at various times to perform various sex acts, some of which are illegal in 17 states.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 03:37:06 PM by ML »
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #99 on: October 24, 2021, 04:00:24 PM »
Trench,

Do you see how 2tallbill thinks outside the box regarding women ?

Do you see how he turns  potential negatives regarding yourself and women into a positive ?

If you follow his advise you'll find a decent girl who isn't materialistic.

As BOE and 2tallbill have pointed out..not all women are the same...it depends on what you're looking for.

If you're looking for a hot and  sexy-dressing girl with an edge,as you've previously stated,then you're competing with men who make a lot of money like my 70 year-old mate..because those kind of girls tend to  gravitate to men like him.

Be aware those kind of girls tend to have issues you'll need to overlook though.

I know, an average everyday girl or less I could find a good girl who I would probably do well with but if we had kids it's pretty much a certainty that they could end up struggling in dating also. I wouldn't want to see that not without trying to get a girl where she might pass on some good looks to help things out. Bill has shown a pic of himself here before and he's an above average looking guy think Bill Clinton looking. As I found from my 'social experiment' that if you're above average looking you get way more choice and it all comes a lot easier. Aside from that I of course get attracted to hot looking girls, I just can't help it and I think it might be a hard search to find an everyday looking girl who I find myself attracted too. I mean it can happen but it's not nearly as easy. Some photos on Fdate I just can't see the girl as attractive at all. Worst is that a few of them are fatties or just plain ugly looking or both. At best out of the rest might be a few girls that look a bit unattractive facially, a bit weird looking in the face or whatever. So it's not as straight forward as it may sound.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541008
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1859
Total: 1870

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM