It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: A call for help...  (Read 4367 times)

Offline deccie

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
A call for help...
« on: August 06, 2018, 12:58:43 PM »
Admin, please move this to the appropriate place if needed.

So,
I've not been on in a while and much has changed but not changed.Those who have seen part of our story on here would know we have been fighting others around us for over 5 long years.
We've gone so far as to manage to get the law changed here to allow some of those  who screwed us to be prosecuted. We did that and many other things too.  I don't want to give too much identifying information here in a forum but I'm happy to give details to those interested  in PM.
We need help.
I really don't want to take charity. I'd much rather work for someone.
My wife is currently in a probationary position that can solve all our current issues but to be confirmed in this position she needs to pass a medical. Neither of us could right now as our current income only covers rent and utilities leaving almost nothing for food. What food we buy goes to our kids. As a result, we are both sick. My wife has confirmed anemia amongst others. As for me - well that is not so important. We are therefore in a  chase your tail situation. To pass her medical to increase her salary we need to buy food but until we increase our income we can't buy the food we need. The fridge is very, very empty.

Unfortunately for me family is not much help as I don't have contact with most of them. When my wife's family tried to help, generally they screwed things up and made things worse. Sometimes much worse.

I am desperate for help  - looking for work first of all and will take anything offered that I can actually do.I'm an IT guy - Systems Admin by experience on  pretty much most systems that have been around over the last 20 years.  Can design networks and  most other Engineering stuff as well.

Despite this horrible situation, relations with my wife are still fine.  She is just amazing..

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: A call for help...
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2018, 01:18:43 PM »
So you are looking for donations?  How do you propose this be done?
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 01:31:58 PM »
Deccie-

Why don't you start a GoFundMe account? Not sure if you can draw this from the FSU, however. But about 5 years or so ago, a member came here asking for monetary assistance to help his cause in building a playfield in Ukraine. The name escaped me, but he had used a site that actually got this accomplished. A bunch of members did in fact helped.

ML alone would likely fill your cofer all by himself

;)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 01:51:14 PM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2018, 02:08:50 PM »
When my wife's family tried to help, generally they screwed things up and made things worse. Sometimes much worse.

Beggars can't be choosers. When it comes to feeding your kids or preserving your pride, which is more important? Borrow the money and later pay them back.

Unfortunately for me family is not much help as I don't have contact with most of them.

Maintaining family ties should've been kept. If you come out of the blue and ask for help, they will label you as a family member that only contacts them when you need help and they are less likely to help. Regardless, you need help and you should ask.

In the past you mentioned hundreds of thousands of rubles were stolen from your MIL. Your wife experiences sexual harassment in the workplace from very rich men. You're experiencing problems from the tax guys in Russia. You've been fighting those who tried to screw you for 5 years.

I've always told men the best place to raise a family with kids is outside of the FSU. The bigger the hole becomes while living there, the harder it will be to get out. Russia isn't going to change for you and your family. Have you considered some changes?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline ghost rider

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2018, 03:17:46 PM »
Hi every body

I am new too this forum, but I would like to help this member. If he would set up a site
For donations I would gladly help him.

Ghost rider

Offline ML

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2018, 06:39:15 PM »
Deccie, do you have a PayPal account that persons can transfer money into ?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline deccie

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2018, 06:46:04 PM »
Hi ML, yes we do.

Offline deccie

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2018, 07:10:16 PM »
Beggars can't be choosers. When it comes to feeding your kids or preserving your pride, which is more important? Borrow the money and later pay them back.

Maintaining family ties should've been kept. If you come out of the blue and ask for help, they will label you as a family member that only contacts them when you need help and they are less likely to help. Regardless, you need help and you should ask.

In the past you mentioned hundreds of thousands of rubles were stolen from your MIL. Your wife experiences sexual harassment in the workplace from very rich men. You're experiencing problems from the tax guys in Russia. You've been fighting those who tried to screw you for 5 years.

I've always told men the best place to raise a family with kids is outside of the FSU. The bigger the hole becomes while living there, the harder it will be to get out. Russia isn't going to change for you and your family. Have you considered some changes?
Total  losses including court awarded compensation now total some 6.5 million roubles.
I agree with you about outside the FSU Billy but Australia has its own problems. We simply could not apply for the visa costs right now for one thing.  My wife and I are close as you can guess and she also does not want to be separated for a year.   Also, my wife is an only child and her mother is elderly. I've always been prepared to accept work in other countries that would take the family and would allow us to be closer to my wife's mother. I have worked in the ME before and would certainly go back to somewhere like UAE or Oman. But right now I wouldn't pass the medical either. I know, because I failed the medical for Qatar.
My own choice would be to return to Canada but I've checked and right now we could not afford the fees there either.

As for family, it is not as simple as you would think.  In most cases the people involved are elderly and most are not on line. Nor do I know in what city they live or what their landline telephone is. I've not even talked to my father in 25 years or so, Maybe 30. Don't even know where he lives. (or if).

Offline deccie

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2018, 07:21:34 PM »
For those who do wish to help please PM me directly for paypal details. Because of WHO we upset I am just cautious of what I post but if you are well known on the forum I'll happily discuss via PM with details.

Online Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2018, 07:30:37 PM »
For those who do wish to help please PM me directly for paypal details. Because of WHO we upset I am just cautious of what I post but if you are well known on the forum I'll happily discuss via PM with details.
I sent you a pm Deccie
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline Davo2

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2018, 09:00:25 PM »
What city do you live in ?

Edit, Just read you're in the FSU. The company I work for in Adelaide is looking for employees, but not in IT....machinery assembly  work.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 09:07:25 PM by Davo2 »

Offline deccie

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2018, 09:32:31 PM »
Deccie-

Why don't you start a GoFundMe account? Not sure if you can draw this from the FSU, however. But about 5 years or so ago, a member came here asking for monetary assistance to help his cause in building a playfield in Ukraine. The name escaped me, but he had used a site that actually got this accomplished. A bunch of members did in fact helped.

ML alone would likely fill your cofer all by himself

;)
It is an option I have considered but discarded due to the people we have annoyed here.We don't display pictures on any social media and indeed all social media points to another location.I tried to PM you to give you details but am currently blocked.

Offline deccie

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2018, 09:34:24 PM »
What city do you live in ?

Edit, Just read you're in the FSU. The company I work for in Adelaide is looking for employees, but not in IT....machinery assembly  work.
Thanks for the kind thoughts in any event.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2018, 09:03:14 AM »
It is an option I have considered but discarded due to the people we have annoyed here.We don't display pictures on any social media and indeed all social media points to another location.I tried to PM you to give you details but am currently blocked.

Deccie. don't take this personally as my PM is completely shutdown for my own personal reason.

I hope things out work out for you and yours. I don't know the history of the challenges you face, but If it isn't too intrusive for you to let us/me know a safe way to help you out, I'll keep an eye out on this thread.
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2018, 11:09:20 AM »

Deccie, In the past I recommended standing your ground and dealing with the situation to stop the sexual harassment your wife endured in the work place. It seems things are worse than dealing with one issue. It seems the overall quality of life Russia provides you is harmful to your family. What are you going to do to reverse this? If you don't want to move out of the country since you have an elderly MIL to take care of, how about moving to another Oblast and taking MIL with you? It doesn't seem the current situation you're is going to change and you are dependent on others to change it. Your wife has great love for you and is a strong woman but even she should agree the environment the family is currently living in is harmful to your kids.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline deccie

« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2018, 05:55:44 PM »
Deccie, In the past I recommended standing your ground and dealing with the situation to stop the sexual harassment your wife endured in the work place. It seems things are worse than dealing with one issue. It seems the overall quality of life Russia provides you is harmful to your family. What are you going to do to reverse this? If you don't want to move out of the country since you have an elderly MIL to take care of, how about moving to another Oblast and taking MIL with you? It doesn't seem the current situation you're is going to change and you are dependent on others to change it. Your wife has great love for you and is a strong woman but even she should agree the environment the family is currently living in is harmful to your kids.
Billy,
I agree on all fronts. We are open to both moving country and city. But to move one needs resources even if it is to buy  tickets or rent a new place or just to buy diapers.  We have been bled little by little. We have been selling stuff  off little by little thinking "we only need to  survive until x kicks in" and then something would happen to kill that possibility off. My wife applied for an ancestral visa to Europe and was accepted but then Russian politics with  Europe intervened and killed off that possibility. Then the Consul was going to take her on as personal staff to try and help... and then he was sent to South Africa.. I don't consider South Africa a viable option.

Offline deccie

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2018, 06:01:40 PM »
Deccie. don't take this personally as my PM is completely shutdown for my own personal reason.

I hope things out work out for you and yours. I don't know the history of the challenges you face, but If it isn't too intrusive for you to let us/me know a safe way to help you out, I'll keep an eye out on this thread.
No problems GQ.
Right now I either need paid  work or simply cash. We need to improve my wife's  health so she has a chance to pass her medical. She has had 3-4 senior managerial offers of employment over the last few months but her health situation has meant she was unable to pass the relevant medicals. One of those was for a job based in Europe - which would have solved all issue raised here.

Offline deccie

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2018, 06:46:29 PM »
The reason we are exercising caution is our lawyer was attacked twice and now has a brain injury plus  wife has broken the arm of one guy who was watching her and then decided to have a go at her.
We also know we have been watched. BTW, I can confirm with certainty that Skype has been cracked.

Offline deccie

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2018, 08:41:37 PM »
The sexual harassment turned out to be a test of trust.  I did meet him.

Essentially  the guy was trying to find out if he could trust my wife (did her actions match her words that she wasn't interested in him). Or at what price she could be bought. That has resulted in one of the employment possibilities we currently have (only one of several that are completely unrelated to each other.) We are aware that it could be a feint.  But the medical is our current road block.

Offline deccie

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2018, 08:43:40 PM »

You can reach me at a abn031 on  a well known  web service starting with G...

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2018, 09:49:35 AM »
Deccie-

I hope you're able to make strides with your current situation. Unfortunately, and under advisement, not knowing who you are and what circumstances you are involved in, I am not able to extend any assistance your way.

:(

Best!

Offline ML

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2018, 10:00:52 AM »
Deccie-

I hope you're able to make strides with your current situation. Unfortunately, and under advisement, not knowing who you are and what circumstances you are involved in, I am not able to extend any assistance your way.

:(

Best!

Deccie has been on this discussion site for 12 years.
That would be showing a lot of patience if he were trying to scam us.
All of us can send him some amount of money using PayPal.
There is no huge risk here and, although most of us probably won't be in a dire situation . . . surely all can picture that we might have been at some point if X had happened or Y had not happened.
Most of us give to United Way and other organizations knowing that less than 10% of that money ever gets to an actual person in need.
Here we have chance to give with 100% chance money gets to the person in need.
Just send Deccie a PM, and he can tell you his PayPal address.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 10:19:56 AM by ML »
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541318
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 3934
Most Online Ever: 12701