It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Japtats Trip report  (Read 40150 times)

Online Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Japtats Trip report
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2020, 11:13:28 AM »
Yes, and tell us about your interactions with the women . . . without the Tats info.
LOL
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2020, 09:43:34 AM »
FSUW try impress the men with their soul (but lack this).

He reminds me of everything Billy says FSUW want, till they actually date, professional, suits, very serious, but he is good at talking, and that is what i learnt from him. Stop talking, start doing. When i dated my ex fiance, i had literally no money, i was broke, i had this business idea, and she really loved me and cared for me, she supported me. When we met i gave her all the money i had so she could not rely on her mother, she still used her mother's money to buy stuff, and saved the money i gave her (Bit over $1000), she wanted to save it for the wedding, and the kids we planned on having shortly after the marriage (Just a wedding not a legal marriage, i wanted to save legal one after we had a child ). After we ended she returned all the money to me.

A lot of FSUW will talk about love early on, that they only have sex when there is love, but even with sex, they don't truly love you. Maybe they don't know what true love is. But what they want is more materialistic support than WW, i strongly suggest men not to take what FSUW tell you they want, very seriously. ANd use a bit of logic, you are a western man , you are a provider, so provide.

I will warn men off FSU, as it is a different game here, and i can see a lot of guys being duped into buy something they believe is real, and will get a huge shock later on. I am nearly 30, i date between 18-25, i come across women my age, or little older, they look great for their AGE, i know when they were 18-21 they must of had many men who would treat them like a princess, they carry that attitude, and talk about what the men did for them in the past, clinging onto the past, and cannot move on.

They are shocked because i don't buy into their game, and it pisses them off, i know in a few years of being single, they will switch to what Beothius maybe implied, a trained woman who pretends she is what every western man wants, low budget woman, who just wants love, but will change after she gets what she wants, you cannot change the inside, but the mask you can. Just my warning, be carful on believing what people say , it is different from the reality.

If you want to what is inside a woman, she how she treats animals, she how she reacts to people in poverty. I was in a relationship with someone, and a old woman fell in lviv , i look around and nobody flinched, i was walking with my gf and the time, and her friend, they saw but they didn't care. I rushed to pick the woman, but that incident told me everything i needed to know about my girlfriend at the time. In the West women like to care for homeless and such, in FSU you are scum if you are not educated or don't have money, you are nothing. They have a class system here based on education and wealth, if you are out of it, they look down on you. That is FSU for you.

Thanks Japs, you've learned a lot while you've been out there and some of the stuff you say reflecting back to my experience rings true. When I was in Kiev dating Kherson girl there was a homeless person nearby sat down in a blanket at the side of a building as we walked nearby. I felt sorry for the guy, I don't get involved with homeless on the street due to security reasons, but Kherson girl reaction seemed to be one of disdain and turn to move away from the scene. Now Kherson girl (in her mid twenties at the time) was certainly a pretty girl for the most part, an easy 8-9 or so from a distance (she has a slight nose imperfection) so she was definitely in the 'princess' category you describe and she certainly had an attitude. Her attitude reminded me of those LA high school movies, all the valley girls. I couldn't believe it, for a girl who apparently lives in a small cramped apartment with her sibling & other half, plus child in a concrete block of flats she carried as if she was a spoilt California girl, fussy, whining, always wanting stuff, etc and of course level that she held herself to. Seeing what you say, I think yes it was the princess attitude present there, it makes sense of it for me because ever since I wondered why she was that way. I thought since she comes from a downtrodden area she would be down to earth lol, couldn't understand why not until what you wrote. In fairness she had her nicer side but I don't think she ever loved me, she told me she liked me once and I think she may have but not loved. We had sex but I kind of got the feeling that she wasn't really into me in that way.

I think with your ex once she had experienced a guy who did not deliver and tried to trap and then change she probably saw greater value in being with a guy with potential like yourself rather than one who makes out he is something he isn't. I can see how dating is difficult out there for FSUM, the women want so much but the state of the economy means few men can match up to that so they are only left with such techniques and of course lying. Otherwise they know they won't get a woman at all. The women meanwhile like you say make out they are all soulful and stuff when really all they care about is finding a guy with money. I see what you mean with they say one thing but are another. Like you say your tests are a good way of determine what type of woman you are with :)
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2020, 11:17:24 AM »
So to summarize FSUW can be categorised as:

1). Girls that truly love you.

2). Girls that don't but will go with you if you have the money or are desperate enough.

Talking of course about post Soviet women, soviet era women may be a different kettle of fish but most of them will be quite old now of course.

In fairness I can see how the second option works for some, out there there is not a great welfare system or good state pension when you retire. By setting emotions aside couples can get together for mutual benefit and have a potentially happier life (or not) then they would if single or if not one where they might both survive easier. I know some FSUM do just end up living to work, working all day or night then sleeping all the time at home, long hours of work all the time. I guess they do that to avoid falling foul of not delivering what they promised or failing as a man as some might call it.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline japtats

• Restricted
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2020, 03:42:37 PM »

The guy that tried to trap her was after myself, when she met him he was in a much better economic standpoint than me, i was 3 months into my business,when she met me i was broke, but i made her laugh, she loved tattoos, and my beard, and most importantly she trusted me, i knew of her past, she told me she cheated on her bf (who was after me), she didn't tell anyone. I kept contact with the mum , she was shocked at how much i knew about my ex, she said that my ex fiance clearly trusted me a lot. She did love me, but things got weird, and till this day i still don't understand why i got financial success just after we broke up. I think it was fate, for me to help others who go through a similar situation as myself (who knows)

But I do dislike it when people talk about their soul is , I tell them the soul doesn't look good in lingerie . I am more western , FSU are more into talking about a soul contest 😂  makes me cringe inside how much people pretend.

Real love takes time, that is when you go through obstacles together. I loved my fiance because she supported me , when nobody else did , she believed in me . We were able to overcome problems together , and that is what really brought us together . We could depend on the other person
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 04:19:05 PM by japtats »

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2020, 03:57:28 PM »
Going for a supermarket tour next week, she sounds fun, physically my type (and has tattoos!), the issue is she is doing her masters (STEM), always students are busy, and i am also busy, so i prefer when a woman has time to go around my lifestyle, rather than other way round. I will get her a present and give her when we meet (perfume), i don't want her to think i am cheaping out on the date, but really looking forward to a supermarket date hahaha

I had to flip my bed over (i broke the support), i must of been to 7 apartments in ukraine (move a lot), broke 2 completely, 2 others i broke the supports, and ended up sleeping on the matress on the floor, and before anyone asks, yes FSUW don't mind sleeping on the mattress on the floor, they always are more concerned about how good the sex is going to be rather than the state of the bed. But when i do get a permanent place, i am buying a good bed

гифка в стим
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 04:00:20 PM by japtats »

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2020, 11:44:05 PM »

Trench you might find this useful, i talk to people who actually live in the FSU, no interest in them fooling me, sometimes i laugh with taxi drivers, do all say same thing, money matters. But to what extent? You really just need to be able to cover the basics, semi decent home, money for food and bills, maybe trips once or twice a year, few dresses here and there. Not really much is needed, that is why you don't see many old men with younger women anymore (talking about 15 year age gap), i am here, i hardly see it, you see a lot of young men with young women, people generally have enough to get by.

Men generally in 18-25 age bracket are finding themselves still financially, you got some men in that age that do coding, so they are already doing fairly well, and they will do better than let us say a 45 year old multimillionaire, they have youth and enough to support a woman and family. That is all that matters, a lot of woman don't want to work towards it, you get a lot of female coders, who made career changes in FSU (hence my whatsapp message), but some women want to find a provider.

I have noticed that when i talk to women between 18-25 they all want to have their own business, till they see the work it involves (women i dated saw how hard i work). When i talk to someone 25 to my age, they are ready to settle down, they realise the career didn't make them happy (Someone can input on this, i have no idea why), or they give up on trying, and are tired.

The women i dated are generally 18-25, i find them more attractive in that bracket physically, but i wouldn't say they are always that good for settling down with, they are finding themselves still, career wise, and life wise. I haven't fully figured this out, but i would say someone 25+ is better to settle down with (generally), more mentally stable. But i have come across some between 18 to 25 who are ready, so not always the case.

Offline msmob

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2020, 03:16:43 AM »
There are plenty of wealthy guys that have a much younger mistress in the FSU.

If one cannot see it...then the scandal rags and evening chat shows are full of it.

I am referring to Russia, but I doubt Ukraine is much different.

Mind you, there are toy boys in long term relationships with MUCH older ladies, too...

Maxim Galkin has been with Pogachova for 15 years?

I haven't been to the FSU since March 1st. Was there a sea change in such a short time?

PS I work with 18-early 30 something professionals from the FSU. They are marrying and starting families later.

Much of what is described in this thread is not what I notice in Russia or Georgia.

Can they be so different?

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2020, 06:58:16 AM »
Got back from my tattoo session, i found out today that my tattoo master was previously engaged. He was engaged to someone in Kiev (he is not from Kiev), she didn't want to move to his city , didn't want to work, he spent all his money on her, taking her to the best places. He always told me Ukrainian women are lazy, don't want to work etc (not much different in russia). We both discussed the whole 'beautiful soul' that women in fsu preach to us men, and we both agreed it is a contest, somewhat like fsu people buying fake designers, posing etc, 101 roses, how much they love their partner, but behind closed doors it is different. I can see why some western men flock here, they think the models here just need 'love', but the love comes at a price sometimes (not a bad thing if you can actually provide).

We got talking further , he said it is best to go with a simple girl, who needs a little. I am leaving that part in , not my words, but i guess it is maybe valuable to learn from people who actually grew up in the FSU.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2020, 12:40:45 PM »

Trench you might find this useful, i talk to people who actually live in the FSU, no interest in them fooling me, sometimes i laugh with taxi drivers, do all say same thing, money matters. But to what extent? You really just need to be able to cover the basics, semi decent home, money for food and bills, maybe trips once or twice a year, few dresses here and there. Not really much is needed, that is why you don't see many old men with younger women anymore (talking about 15 year age gap), i am here, i hardly see it, you see a lot of young men with young women, people generally have enough to get by.

Men generally in 18-25 age bracket are finding themselves still financially, you got some men in that age that do coding, so they are already doing fairly well, and they will do better than let us say a 45 year old multimillionaire, they have youth and enough to support a woman and family. That is all that matters, a lot of woman don't want to work towards it, you get a lot of female coders, who made career changes in FSU (hence my whatsapp message), but some women want to find a provider.

I have noticed that when i talk to women between 18-25 they all want to have their own business, till they see the work it involves (women i dated saw how hard i work). When i talk to someone 25 to my age, they are ready to settle down, they realise the career didn't make them happy (Someone can input on this, i have no idea why), or they give up on trying, and are tired.

The women i dated are generally 18-25, i find them more attractive in that bracket physically, but i wouldn't say they are always that good for settling down with, they are finding themselves still, career wise, and life wise. I haven't fully figured this out, but i would say someone 25+ is better to settle down with (generally), more mentally stable. But i have come across some between 18 to 25 who are ready, so not always the case.

Well my last trip to the FSU was back to Kiev, summer 2019 (same time their new President was being sworn in). It was just for a long weekend so I tend to forget that it's three times I've actually been to Kiev so far. Anyway this time I didn't go to meet anyone, the idea was to test out different ways I might meet someone more naturally. Anyway during it all I ended up walking around the city a lot so not only did I get to know my way around a lot better I also observed a lot. Like you say most of the couples I saw around were young couples dating, don't think I saw any with older men. Pretty much all were casual smart dress. So indeed the dating age range was not that different from the UK and my mind told me I would be out of luck trying for much younger girl there.

That said I think it depends where in the FSU you go. Kiev city centre is kind of where the wealthiest citizens in Ukraine live, those I saw were it is probably fair to say the elite sons and daughters of Ukraine hob nobbing it with those of comparable social status. Checking out the MacDonalds across the street from my hotel the Royal Grand Hotel the girls working there seemed to show a little interest in me, apart from serving me my burger of course ;D They were around late teens to early twenties, personality wise seemed reasonably nice on the face of it and around a good average in terms of looks in general. Too young I decided for me though, I was already feeling past it enough after looking at the young girls out dating. The McDonald's girls were obviously in a different socio-economic bracket so an older foreign man able to swan around would doubtless have more appeal.

Needless to say the situation seemed similar in Odessa city centre thinking back to my trip there and is probably the same in Kharkiv city centre where you are. I think the better bet for older men wanting younger girls are the smaller and poorer cities. In fact the more deprived and depressing a place is the more luck an older guy is likely to have. I get the impression the girls out there crave a foot or two up the socio-economic ladder, but then we are talking the more hit looking girls. Like the conversation you had with your Tattoo Master, there are everyday looking girls (like the McDonald's girls) some just want someone to provide and the big standard Life, others like in your chat message won't mind going it alone, probably moreso if looks aren't on their side. Some will of course just want to be saved from their day job, lol.

Myself I'm not too old looking, still pretty much all brown hair, I pluck out the odd strand of white hair here and there ;) Facially I show some signs of age, nothing too bad but probably enough to show I most certainly ain't in the twenty something age group or anywhere close. At some point in the near future I am planning to go to the US to get a bit off filler done. The UK market is totally unregulated so way to dodgy to have done here. Nothing over the top though just a little to ease a few years of without looking odd. It's not that I'm looking for a really young girl but I feel that even a girl a few years younger that it becomes a negative if the guy is looking a bit aged. Some guys I think don't recognize to their folly that there age is counting against them with much younger girls and I would rather not be one of them.

Anyhow, I think you're at a great age for dating out there. My age would count heavily against me with 18-25 year old girl's lol. Probably once you get into your early thirties it would start to shift to 25-30 year old girl's with the 18-25 becoming less serious. Anything is possible though, but I would say it's a big advantage still being quite youngish as you are AND having prospects as you do. Once a guy starts to get late thirties to early forties then it's really the girls who are early to mid thirties or so and that's usually means less choice in terms of finding a decent one.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2020, 01:38:28 PM »
I don't know, i am heading to 30, but some of the women i managed to date were best looking i ever had. My ex fiance was on a different level,she had the package a lot of women lack. That being said, after we and her ended, she went on a date with a multibillionaire, he was an absolute genius, i cannot state how he made his money, but it was STEM. She felt nothing (nor did he), she realised after going to the date that the place she ate with him, a normal guy could take her to (well with a semi good salary).

And this is what hits a lot of people, they realise money is important, until a certain level, after which it is meaningless. I told everyone that this year for me is growth, tattoos, business, i got other things i am working on (need to get back in the gym after my tattoos heal). So i don't think the current me is anywhere near the best version of myself.

Regarding age gap thing, i think soviet collapse days are over, women have iphones, there is wealth already here, they just let go that more wealth is better, and more are buying into being comfortable in life.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 02:24:15 PM by japtats »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Japtats Trip report
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2020, 01:56:10 PM »
My age would count heavily against me with 18-25 year old girl's lol. Probably once you get into your early thirties it would start to shift to 25-30 year old girl's with the 18-25 becoming less serious.

18-25 year old girls are like putting a bread into the oven for 12 minutes.
It really looks good on the outside but if you open it up then you will see
that it's not done on the inside yet.

The only reason to date 18-25 year old girls is because that's the only girls
who will date you, i.e. you yourself are this age and older girls will reject you.

"Their prefrontal cortex is not yet fully developed. That's the part of the brain
that helps you to inhibit impulses and to plan and organize your behavior to
reach a goal1."

Understanding the Teen Brain
http://www.urmc.rochester.edu/encyclopedia/content.aspx?ContentTypeID=1&ContentID=3051

Brain Maturity Extends Well Beyond Teen Years
1. http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=141164708
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2020, 02:22:50 PM »

"Their prefrontal cortex is not yet fully developed. That's the part of the brain
reach a goal1."

Agreed

who will date you, i.e. you yourself are this age and older girls will reject you.

Not really, it is because 18-25 are prime physically, (i prefer actually 21 to 25). It has nothing to do with what you said, actually dating older women begins to get easier, men get more options as dating pool expands, now i can date a wide range of ages as opposed to my days when i was 21 for example. Age actually benefits no person, but detrimental even more to people's whose value is the way they look (women are more judged than men, on their appearance, men are generally judged on their earning power, in FSU that is).
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 02:34:40 PM by japtats »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2020, 02:40:06 PM »

reach a goal1."

Understanding the Teen Brain
http://www.urmc.rochester.edu/encyclopedia/content.aspx?ContentTypeID=1&ContentID=3051

Brain Maturity Extends Well Beyond Teen Years
1. http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=141164708

That's interesting info Bill :) Yep I recall you saying that stuff before, you're no doubt right. They might be fun for a short while but I think I recall you saying they weren't that good for sex either at that age also.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2020, 03:06:27 PM »
I don't know, i am heading to 30, but some of the women i managed to date were best looking i ever had. My ex fiance was on a different level,she had the package a lot of women lack. That being said, after we and her ended, she went on a date with a multibillionaire, he was an absolute genius, i cannot state how he made his money, but it was STEM. She felt nothing (nor did he), she realised after going to the date that the place she ate with him, a normal guy could take her to (well with a semi good salary).

And this is what hits a lot of people, they realise money is important, until a certain level, after which it is meaningless. I told everyone that this year for me is growth, tattoos, business, i got other things i am working on (need to get back in the gym after my tattoos heal). So i don't think the current me is anywhere near the best version of myself.

Regarding age gap thing, i think soviet collapse days are over, women have iphones, there is wealth already here, they just let go that more wealth is better, and more are buying into being comfortable in life.

It's looks like she was looking for a certain something but didn't know what it was/is yet. Not necessarily just chemistry but probably something else, maybe personality or something. I've known girls that are ordinary looking enough but would score a straight 10 in personality. One I knew had a number of mental health problems, yet you wouldn't know it, her personality was a straight 10 in my book and probably many others. She never had any problems getting blokes, just with keeping them lol, I think in part to her problems getting in the way but also that she got bored off guys as she magnetically attracted another.

Now if your ex-gf could attract a multi-billionaire or anywhere close then she really must have a lot going for her. If she is in the 9-10 category in looks and personality then such a girl can really go for the big time or maybe looks and intelligence. Normally a top girl just comes top in one category but if she comes top in two or three then that really is a big deal indeed.

Take Hollywood stars, few of them are there by luck, if any. To my mind it's always (or nearly always) because they are top women. If you look at female actresses most are very pretty but if you You Tube them you will probably find they tend to have real bubbly personalities also, someone that could meet and get in with almost anyone.

Of course there are the few exceptions of actresses that play the angry women/old stooge role but I real life even some of them come over very well.

I think a lot of the time a woman knows her worth even if it's on a subconscious level. A woman that pegs highly in two or three categories is going to be very difficult to keep hold off unless the guy also pegs as  highly as her.

I think you're right that the old Soviet collapse days are over, they were the real easy times for a guy to get in there with women. Even since I started around 2016 I think it was each year it seems to be getting more and more like the west in terms of commodities and living I guess, infrastructure, etc. Still probably some poor areas I mostly wonder how Ukraine's economy may fair with the virus. My thoughts are that won't properly kick in till next year depending on what happens.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2020, 03:48:40 PM »
Now if your ex-gf could attract a multi-billionaire or anywhere close then she really must have a lot going for her. If she is in the 9-10 category in looks and personality then such a girl can really go for the big time or maybe looks and intelligence. Normally a top girl just comes top in one category but if she comes top in two or three then that really is a big deal indeed.

She was around 183cm, beautiful, great body, scholarship in top university in Moscow to be a Dr, gold medals for her studies at 16 (I think top 100 or 1000 get it in Russia, something like this). She spent hours in the gym each time (few times a week).

Looks wise i found women on par with her, but didn't tick the boxes she did. One girl was 18/19, stunning face, we got on well, till she told me she doesn't care about her weight , and when she will get old she will get fat (deadly serious, she had a good body already, but when i realised that is what she wanted. I aborted, and got her coach tickets home . I had many women i cut out for various reason, you got to be smart and find a woman who has drive to improve herself.

I don't want to be the 90% of people at 40-50 overweight, hating their life. I take care of myself, and need someone who takes care of herself (i can provide etc, but she needs to do her bit)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #65 on: October 19, 2020, 04:30:52 AM »
She was around 183cm, beautiful, great body, scholarship in top university in Moscow to be a Dr, gold medals for her studies at 16 (I think top 100 or 1000 get it in Russia, something like this). She spent hours in the gym each time (few times a week).

Looks wise i found women on par with her, but didn't tick the boxes she did. One girl was 18/19, stunning face, we got on well, till she told me she doesn't care about her weight , and when she will get old she will get fat (deadly serious, she had a good body already, but when i realised that is what she wanted. I aborted, and got her coach tickets home . I had many women i cut out for various reason, you got to be smart and find a woman who has drive to improve herself.

I don't want to be the 90% of people at 40-50 overweight, hating their life. I take care of myself, and need someone who takes care of herself (i can provide etc, but she needs to do her bit)

Unless that girl you sent home was just saying it to test you. I know Boethius has said to me in the past here about my 'attitude' towards fat women, misogyny, etc. Upon reflection after several years I think she may have a point. I myself still don't like fat women, it's one of the most grotesque sights a man can witness and sends out very bad signals toost men. However, I can see that while a woman may not be or intend to get fat making any comment on such could show you as not a good character as women view it. They could view it as the guy being shallow and vain, just into her because of looks, won't stick by her if problems arise, not a nice guy, etc, etc. Exposing the ins and outs and what it means to a guy (you) could be more trouble than it's worth, it would count on the girl 'getting it' from a guys perspective and that is likely to be a struggle, odds are she would still see it from the above woman's perspective.

Honestly, if an opportunity to speak out on the subject came up and I valued being with the girl now I would just keep quiet. Fine to have the gym mentality and keep yourself good and lead by example and hope the woman follows suit but to say anything or react to 'the scene' of a fat chick just isn't worth it in my opinion. I of course would still be appalled at the sight of it deep down but it's a sight that is getting so common these days that it's not quite as stop in your tracks as it used to be. I think it's kind of like a hot woman you then find out is a gold digger, it lowers the quality of that woman right down. So I think women see it as lowering the quality of a man right down as so few really understand it properly from a male perspective. It's kind of like how if parents have a pretty daughter they try and teach her to not say bad stuff about people so then she scores higher marks personality wise, kind of bull as what she might really feel is kept surpressed so it's really more to big herself up.

When I was with Kherson girl in Cyprus on the last day I was at the beach and there was this humoungously fat woman on the beach. I mean she was on the beach struggling to stay upright, she was so fat the sand was giving under her feet. I pointed this out to Kherson girl as she was such a sight, she made some comment back about me probably wanting some of it as a joke, lol. Thing is time over again I would probably keep quiet on it as for all I knew pointing stuff like that out could torpedo a relationship with a girl/make you look like a bad guy. I don't think the relationship was a goer with her for other reasons but in general I think I would avoid such a topic altogether in future. It's not really going to change girls that just don't get it and go fat, they will still choose that option but be oblivious as to why they can't get a guy (in many but not all cases), they will trash their score as quality women but not want to be told the truth as to why.

Anyhow, on another note I would really say be realistic with the girl you can achieve. If a girl you like has dumped you/fallen out then consider the reason why, the surface argument etc may just hide the mechanics of what it's really all about. Your ex was super hot and intelligent, that is two big 9-10 scores so a girl like that is likely to be tough to get and keep hold off, other top guys around to take her fancy to. I think at the moment you're probably at your peak age for being able to get women so there's probably not going to be a better time for you than roughly around the age you are now. So it's your best time to get a quality chick now in my opinion before the good ones are all gone, and they do go fast believe me. Once you get into your thirties, particularly mid thirties and thereafter most of the good ones have gone and unless you have real big scores on the wealth, etc front then odds are you'll struggle to a much younger girl that you can now get that is good. So whilst you need to get a girl that suits I would be careful about being too choosey. Better in my view to get a girl now with the odd issue than be only able to get one a few years from now with loads of issues in my opinion.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2020, 05:33:01 AM »
We broke up because i was broke, i was working part-time whilst setting up my business, 2 months into my business i quit my part-time work, and focused solely on my business. I kept on taking bold risks, people were trying to ruin my business which got me mini panic attacks (it damaged the market in which my business was in for others), it got a bit much for her, she broke up with me an said it was because i was broke (I was literally living on nothing, i didn't have money to go to the gym at times), she was crying when she did it, i cried also, but 20mins later went back to work, and was focused on myself, week later wanted me back,  she was going through a lot of pain, we met again in december and waited for each other, but when we met again my emotions were gone, she told her mother my eyes had changed. She wanted me back, but i couldn't do it, i couldn't go back to the old me, i had my guard up, i still do. The distance got to her, if i was around, it probably wouldn't have happened, she needed me there, she was going through certain things (fake friends), so she needed someone there. Throughout the relationship with video chatted daily for 2 hours, we both did our stuff, and made time for each other.

We were both focused on making it work, i was going to move down to Moscow, get a business registration, start a family, get married, she finish her studies and possibly stay in russia or go to the west (whichever she preferred). She was committed. In January , mid Jan, my business took off, and that is what confused me, her and her mother, why things clicked just a few weeks after we officially ended. She would say if i had the money, everything was perfect, there was nothing else. I think it was something i had to go through in life, i really value that year, because i met her, she broke me, and i picked myself up. I am a fairly spiritual person, and i think the whole thing was a really valuable thing in my life , i never hated her, when she ended things with me i kept telling herself not to blame herself, i took responsibility for not earning enough (i think the mentality of taking responsibility was critical for me to change my situation)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 05:35:48 AM by japtats »

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2020, 05:53:53 AM »
I know Boethius has said to me in the past here about my 'attitude' towards fat women, misogyny, etc

Do you think women don't judge men based on their looks? Women are just as worse as men, men are just more upfront. I met women who were social justice warriors, they would be in my bed saying 'why do ugly people exist' laughing.

They could view it as the guy being shallow and vain, just into her because of looks, won't stick by her if problems arise, not a nice guy, etc, etc

Why do you think i don't know what is going on with Brexit? Donald Trump? I don't watch tv, not football, nothing. I wake up, go gym , work, and sleep and repeat. I don't request any woman to follow my routine, but i been with MANY women, MANY are lazy, constantly on instagram etc , can't be asked to do much.

You get what you are willing to accept in life, not what you deserve. I have a list of what i want from a woman, i tell women, and they laugh, they say it is not much. Go gym (like me), care for the family (i will help of course), and care for the home, little tasks, they can choose not to work as long as they can do the rest. My ex fiance was a monster who could do it all.

I think at the moment you're probably at your peak age for being able to get women so there's probably not going to be a better time for you than roughly around the age you are now. So it's your best time to get a quality chick now in my opinion before the good ones are all gone, and they do go fast believe me. Once you get into your thirties, particularly mid thirties and thereafter most of the good ones have gone and unless you have real big scores on the wealth, etc front then odds are you'll struggle to a much younger girl that you can now get that is good. So whilst you need to get a girl that suits I would be careful about being too choosey. Better in my view to get a girl now with the odd issue than be only able to get one a few years from now with loads of issues in my opinion.

Not sure, last year by this time, my ex fiance ended it with me, i was struggling with my business, now i built it up , my brother works with me , and we are hopeful of the future. My situation now is way different to me last year. If i was in a 9 to 5, getting a 15% raise every 5 years, then fair. But that is not me, i am going full out on the way i look, my business. But you have a valid point, as you get older , 'good ones' fade. But i do believe there is many good women at around 30, they had experiences, know what they want, and want to settle down, and fully commit to someone.

I think the 18 to 25 age bracket is too turbulent for settle down with, so a bit more time isn't really a bad thing for me. I could see myself 45 being with someone who is 30ish.

I am talking to the woman i showed pics of our messages , she is physically fit, gym, i found out yesterday we have a lot of chemistry in what we like sexually, we are very compatible. There is always someone around the corner (we still need to meet) but who knows what life throws at you. I know there is still 2.5 months in this year and i will use those very wisely.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 06:28:06 AM by japtats »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2020, 11:14:54 AM »
Do you think women don't judge men based on their looks? Women are just as worse as men, men are just more upfront. I met women who were social justice warriors, they would be in my bed saying 'why do ugly people exist' laughing.

Why do you think i don't know what is going on with Brexit? Donald Trump? I don't watch tv, not football, nothing. I wake up, go gym , work, and sleep and repeat. I don't request any woman to follow my routine, but i been with MANY women, MANY are lazy, constantly on instagram etc , can't be asked to do much.

You get what you are willing to accept in life, not what you deserve. I have a list of what i want from a woman, i tell women, and they laugh, they say it is not much. Go gym (like me), care for the family (i will help of course), and care for the home, little tasks, they can choose not to work as long as they can do the rest. My ex fiance was a monster who could do it all.

Not sure, last year by this time, my ex fiance ended it with me, i was struggling with my business, now i built it up , my brother works with me , and we are hopeful of the future. My situation now is way different to me last year. If i was in a 9 to 5, getting a 15% raise every 5 years, then fair. But that is not me, i am going full out on the way i look, my business. But you have a valid point, as you get older , 'good ones' fade. But i do believe there is many good women at around 30, they had experiences, know what they want, and want to settle down, and fully commit to someone.

I think the 18 to 25 age bracket is too turbulent for settle down with, so a bit more time isn't really a bad thing for me. I could see myself 45 being with someone who is 30ish.

I am talking to the woman i showed pics of our messages , she is physically fit, gym, i found out yesterday we have a lot of chemistry in what we like sexually, we are very compatible. There is always someone around the corner (we still need to meet) but who knows what life throws at you. I know there is still 2.5 months in this year and i will use those very wisely.

I think exactly the same with women being as or more superficial than men but men showing it more. I think we're pretty much all superficial, many don't like to admit it but it's true I believe. It took me a long while before I noticed women were just as superficial. Back when I was younger girls were full of it, the 'you shouldn't be like this or that, you shouldn't say this or that or think this or that' to some guy who would comment on a chubby chick or something.Some guys of course will come out with that rubbish too but it's all  just to score points with the opposite sex, mainly though it tends to be women. Some would say it's more socially skilled being that way but I see it as people falling into two types:

1). Those that are honest and will tell you if you have a fat arse if you ask them.

2). Those that are deceitful and will tell you, you have no problem even though they are quietly thinking, hell yeah you've got a fat arse.

I just can't be deceitful, I will often try to soften the blow and put it as gently as I can or if it's too awkward just say I don't know, but in no way can I bring myself to tell someone they are fine when I feel otherwise.

That if course will earn me no points but I couldn't live with feeling deceitful, it would be a feeling against all that I am. Women I think find it easier to be deceitful, some even get off on it I think lol though of course there will be those that aren't as well.

Anyway, it sounds like you are now doing well in your business which is a good thing, that will make you more appealing. I'm surprised you're running a business in Ukraine though, one problem is people in general don't earn on average as much as in the west the other problem is corruption and opposition like you seem to have had. Most guys will either have an income from abroad so it can't be gotten at in Ukraine or just work remotely from Ukraine from their laptop for Employers or customers abroad, i.e like IT, etc, but if you can make it work then all is good I guess.

Only thing I would say with the women is that 18-25 they are probably going to flutter around a bit trying to find the best deal/real deal depending on how good a girl they are, so you've pretty much seen that. However getting a girl in her early thirties when you are 45 will again probably depend on what you have to offer her. Even a girl in her early thirties will want to date a similar age range unless there is a real big reason not too so I would be careful of that situation.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Japtats Trip report
« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2020, 12:21:08 PM »
That's interesting info Bill :) Yep I recall you saying that stuff before, you're no doubt right. They might be fun for a short while but I think I recall you saying they weren't that good for sex either at that age also.

What I said is that Older girls are much better at it.

You are pontificating more than the person writing the TR.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2020, 12:43:38 PM »

Depends what type of guy you are, if you are the one in control or the other way round  ;D

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #71 on: October 19, 2020, 01:31:50 PM »

Ah, nearly there :D

Yes I do like to pontificate, lol

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #72 on: October 19, 2020, 01:39:48 PM »
Anyway to continue my pontificating I must also say that Japs is really breaking ground with his business and that can be pretty tough to do. A lot of people in society just think you can start up in almost anything and it takes off. Rarely does that happen though, often a lot of work or money goes in sometimes both and then there is no guarantee of it generating enough money sometimes ever. I often have ideas for businesses only to realise after analysing it and thinking about it that it would really end up a slow boat going nowhere. In fact much money might be lost in trying to set one up rather than gaining money. At the moment a business idea has come along that I can run remotely without giving up the day job, so this one looks a decent enough idea to really give it a bash. Still no guarantee it will work but has passed enough hurdles in my mind for me to give it a go I think.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #73 on: October 19, 2020, 02:01:48 PM »
Anyway, it sounds like you are now doing well in your business which is a good thing, that will make you more appealing.

I am doing okay, still only a year in , still a lot more to grow, which i think what attracts the women i date. They see how hard i work, and believe i can reach the goal i envision. I have enough to live very comfortably here, so that is the main thing.

. I'm surprised you're running a business in Ukraine though,

All my clients are westerners, or from the Gulf.

Only thing I would say with the women is that 18-25 they are probably going to flutter around a bit trying to find the best deal/real deal depending on how good a girl they are, so you've pretty much seen that.

I think you are right.

Even a girl in her early thirties will want to date a similar age range unless there is a real big reason not too so I would be careful of that situation.

I believe by that age i will out perform the men my age more than i do now. It is a marathon not a race. I feel nowhere near my full potential.

Offline BC

« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2020, 02:29:05 PM »
Anyway to continue my pontificating

LOL.. I'd be more interested in the rest of japtats Trip Report ;)

Maybe let's let him get on with it?

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541012
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1909
Total: 1920

+-Recent Posts

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM