It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: 82 year old guy engaged to 40 year old gal  (Read 13185 times)

Offline Shadow

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: 82 year old guy engaged to 40 year old gal
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2012, 02:07:05 AM »
Are you offering us? :o :D :P
Do you really believe you could meet her requirements and beat an 82-years old with a huge.... account.
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline Turboguy

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2012, 02:55:41 AM »
Turbo, that's Billion, with a B  :D
Ooops you are right.  That is what I get for making a post late at night when I am tired.
Actually there is not much difference.   You might call it zero difference three times over.   As in  ,000.
I am sure somewhere there is an 80 year old dude who can do sex better than another 40 year old somewhere else.  The saying I have heard is I am not as good as I once was but am as good once as I ever was.   Personally I question that saying but even if there is an 80 year old who can provide great sex he probably will go downhill a bit over the next 20-30 years in his lovemaking ability.

Offline Shadow

« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2012, 06:50:31 AM »
Ooops you are right.  That is what I get for making a post late at night when I am tired.
Actually there is not much difference.   You might call it zero difference three times over.   As in  ,000.
I am sure somewhere there is an 80 year old dude who can do sex better than another 40 year old somewhere else.  The saying I have heard is I am not as good as I once was but am as good once as I ever was.   Personally I question that saying but even if there is an 80 year old who can provide great sex he probably will go downhill a bit over the next 20-30 years in his lovemaking ability.
Bit if he is 112 she will be 70 and not mind getting a bit less attention... >:D
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline kmin

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2012, 06:54:25 AM »
Maybe they are just love each other  ;)

Yep, he loves her body, and she loves his inheritance (money)

Offline kmin

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2012, 07:01:34 AM »
George Soros is a big time POS in my opinion, because he has slandered and supported a number of group who have slandered our military numerous times, in addition he has run a ponzi scheme which has stolen hundreds of millions of dollars if not billions. 

He was recently under investigation in UK for this, but got out of it by pushing everyone out of the fund who was not his family.

He also supports the undermining of governments in favor of a one world government.

He is basically everything bad about rich people, he is scum. 

Offline Olly

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2012, 07:04:00 AM »
Yep, he loves her body, and she loves his inheritance (money)
Just business. He bought her.
Your destiny will find you...

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2012, 07:51:40 AM »

I imagine sex with any 80 year old Billionaire is probably some GREAT sex  :ROFL:

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2012, 07:53:02 AM »
George Soros is a big time POS in my opinion, because he has slandered and supported a number of group who have slandered our military numerous times, in addition he has run a ponzi scheme which has stolen hundreds of millions of dollars if not billions. 

He was recently under investigation in UK for this, but got out of it by pushing everyone out of the fund who was not his family.

He also supports the undermining of governments in favor of a one world government.

He is basically everything bad about rich people, he is scum.

+1

He's got all the money in the world now he's just looking for control the power and actually doing it too.

Offline ghost of moon goddess

• Empty cans make the most noise :)
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2012, 08:03:26 AM »
Just business. He bought her.

I don't think so.
He could have bought a "better body" with his money  ;D

Soros said they had been dating and kept their close relationship since 2008. His previous marriages lasted for 23 and 22 years, respectively. Taking into account that Soros and his second ex-wife had a large (25-year) age difference  why do you think that his third  marriage will have a smaller chance than his first and second marriages of reaching what is regarded as a long-term relationship based on commitment and happiness. After all – he is well known for his outstanding ability to predict "break-ups"  :D

Aleksandra Nikolaenko, the former Miss Ukraine 2001, says she feels strong affection for her husband Phil Ruffin and is pretty happy about her life and her role as the wife and mother of 2 kids.
So, even a larger - (46-year) - age gap doesn't matter in love  :)

If you want to keep your expressions convergent, never allow them a single degree of freedom.

Offline Olly

« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2012, 08:09:29 AM »
I don't think so.
He could have bought a "better body" with his money  ;D

Soros said they had been dating and kept their close relationship since 2008. His previous marriages lasted for 23 and 22 years, respectively. Taking into account that Soros and his second ex-wife had a large (25-year) age difference  why do you think that his third  marriage will have a smaller chance than his first and second marriages of reaching what is regarded as a long-term relationship based on commitment and happiness. After all – he is well known for his outstanding ability to predict "break-ups"  :D

Aleksandra Nikolaenko, the former Miss Ukraine 2001, says she feels strong affection for her husband Phil Ruffin and is pretty happy about her life and her role as the wife and mother of 2 kids.
So, even a larger - (46-year) - age gap doesn't matter in love  :)
I didn't say they are not happy. Everyone got what they want and they are happy.

Offline Muzh

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2012, 08:17:18 AM »
I take it Murdoch is okay then.  :P
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2012, 08:18:53 AM »
I didn't say they are not happy. Everyone got what they want and they are happy.
Absolutely!
After all - their life together, as it is for people with smaller or larger age differences, is simply what they make it  ;D
If you want to keep your expressions convergent, never allow them a single degree of freedom.

Offline Olly

« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2012, 08:26:12 AM »
Absolutely!
After all - their life together, as it is for people with smaller or larger age differences, is simply what they make it  ;D
I don't condemn anybody. I just tell what i think about. Every person have their own happiness.

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2012, 08:31:03 AM »
Do you think so? So men don't need women to have sex! ;)
But i want to have full relationship with my man.

That's right.  Men and women don't need each other to enjoy sex (no I'm not talking homo type sex). 

But being a female, you can have much more enjoyable and realistic sex without a partner than can a man without a partner.  So rejoice and give praise for your good fortune !!   8)

I do agree with you however; it is the full relationship that is most enjoyable.

And, the older I get, the more enjoyable the time with a woman before and after the sex acts becomes.

Preparing special sexy meals at home interspersed with active foreplay; fine wines; feeding each other cherries and chocolates for dessert; lying intertwined in front of the fireplace after . . .

Life is good.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 08:34:53 AM by ML »
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Olly

« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2012, 09:03:46 AM »
The main point "And, the older I get"! But we tell about situation: she is young - he is old.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2012, 09:08:58 AM »
George Soro's last fiancee sued him. Another much younger woman. She said he promised to buy her an apartment and didn't. I think that is still pending

Offline Olly

« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2012, 09:15:39 AM »
George Soro's last fiancee sued him. Another much younger woman. She said he promised to buy her an apartment and didn't. I think that is still pending
Stupid young woman! She should to do all her best to stay with him till he buy an apartment for her!  :ROFL:  :usd:

« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2012, 11:25:26 AM »
I take it Murdoch is okay then.  :P

It's thanks to his wife that nobody doubts now the advantage of the younger and doting woman, when it comes to standing by the man   ;D

« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 12:42:32 PM by ghost of moon goddess »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1880
Total: 1891

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM