It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: If You See This Picture on a Marriage Site, Click NEXT Immediately!  (Read 33276 times)

Offline LiveFromUkraine

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: If You See This Picture on a Marriage Site, Click NEXT Immediately!
« Reply #150 on: April 19, 2011, 12:04:42 PM »
Elena's surname is still gracing the opening sentence of the original post.

Hopefully a mod will delete the last name.  This thread is already showing up first in google.

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #151 on: April 19, 2011, 05:47:56 PM »
I'll second that .....

- Karl
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline BillyB

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #152 on: April 19, 2011, 11:12:24 PM »
When I split up with my ex I used to receive up to 10 emails a day with threats, emotional blackmail and general insults. It was very stressful.

Just judging by this thread I would stop all the correspondence with a man like that if I were to break up with him.

Most men enter a relationship as a gentleman, but many can't remain a gentleman leaving a relationship. I've never yelled at woman or bothered her after a breakup. I've done more breaking up than women have broken up with me though. I will remain friends with them if they wish. Some, including my ex wife, wanted to come back once they've dated a few other men.

You see Gator, GOB feels like when anybody comes on a public forum (or in this case several forums) and posts pictures of someone and starts putting the bad mouth on them, that person has the RIGHT to rebuke what is being said about them behind their back.

Agree?

I agree, but after I rebuked a few people, they didn't like it.

Viking, I sincerely hope that nobody ever posts a picture of you or your RW on the internet and then posts page after page of unsubstantiated vile comments about either of you behind your backs to the public.

Viking, you get on GOB's bad side and he will take your photos and repost them for ridicule just as he's done mine. I have a feeling he'll find a way to justify his actions in the name of all that is good and holy.

anything that would get this forum to move beyond the BillyB thread would be fantastic!!

The only thing that can beat a story of happiness is one that is filled with bad news and drama. Bad news sells. You want that? For now you'll just have to have a boregasm(I learned that word today) reading my thread.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline dbneeley

« Reply #153 on: April 20, 2011, 09:46:14 AM »
Folks, perhaps we can agree on a few points about this thread:

First, these things are rarely the cause of one party or the other. Usually, there are problems on both ends. Assigning fault, therefore, even if we knew the actual details would far more likely be on a "contributed negligence" basis like 70/30, 60/40, or whatever.

Second, despite all the histrionics, the OP gives no examples of anything the lady has done wrong other than back out of her agreement to marry.

Third, he comes off as terribly immature. "But she PROOOO-MISSED!" "My life is over!" etc.

Fourth, even if she did back out of two potential marriages--it could be that she is no more adept at choosing a mate than the OP is. That would surely not be an unknown phenomenon.

Fifth--the manner of his whining and revenge seeking doesn't say much about her, but speaks volumes about him. Those volumes are not very attractive when it comes to what they say about his emotional maturity or character, either. At this stage of his life, based upon the evidence he has provided here, I doubt he is really ready for a mature, lasting, and fulfilling marriage.

(Based on his father's actions when she first visited New York, however, he appears to come by that sort of immaturity honestly. It may simply run in the family.)

Personally, I have no need to hear from this lady herself. The OP has been quite clear with sufficient detail that I would feel very sorry for any woman who would marry him unless and until he grows up a little. Temper tantrums are never attractive, and certainly not in a man trying to pass himself off as good husband material. Instead, I would urge him to get professional help to handle his anger issues. That at least would be a start.

David

Offline Gator

« Reply #154 on: April 20, 2011, 12:39:15 PM »
dbneeley,

A good assessment.  You forgot to ask a mod to remove the woman's last name in this thread.

I would urge him to get professional help to handle his anger issues. That at least would be a start.

The anger is just a symptom of his immaturity (along with being spiteful, he is unrealisitc and does not accept responsibility). 

Offline GoodOlBoy

« Reply #155 on: April 20, 2011, 05:42:57 PM »
The only thing that can beat a story of happiness is one that is filled with bad news and drama. Bad news sells. You want that? For now you'll just have to have a boregasm(I learned that word today) reading my thread.

You better eat some more parsley BillyB or whatever. :rolleyes2:
You are getting forgetful in your old age.
I didn't post this.
Rubicon did:

anything that would get this forum to move beyond the BillyB thread would be fantastic!! :P
“For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo......... Geronimo E.K.I.A.”

Offline GoodOlBoy

« Reply #156 on: April 20, 2011, 05:46:56 PM »
Viking, you get on GOB's bad side and he will take your photos and repost them for ridicule just as he's done mine. I have a feeling he'll find a way to justify his actions in the name of all that is good and holy.

Now why do you want to drag a respectable man like Viking into your sick fantasy world BillyB?
Please I know it is difficult, but try to show a modecum of class on RWD.

GOB
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 05:49:26 PM by GoodOlBoy »
“For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo......... Geronimo E.K.I.A.”

Offline SANDRO43

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #157 on: April 20, 2011, 06:32:49 PM »
Hopefully a mod will delete the last name.  This thread is already showing up first in google.
OK, since the Mods appointed to monitor this thread (Daveman & Boethius) seem to be otherwise occupied, I took the liberty of stepping into their shoes and removed that name.

However, I'm afraid this will not do much good :-\: as you may know, Google keeps a Cached copy of the original pages, and the name is still visible there.
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline Daveman

« Reply #158 on: April 20, 2011, 10:41:25 PM »
OK, since the Mods appointed to monitor this thread (Daveman & Boethius) seem to be otherwise occupied, I took the liberty of stepping into their shoes and removed that name.

However, I'm afraid this will not do much good :-\: as you may know, Google keeps a Cached copy of the original pages, and the name is still visible there.

Thanks Sandro...  I removed the reference in GOB's quote as well.  Not much we can do about the cached pages.
The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Offline Daveman

« Reply #159 on: April 20, 2011, 11:05:27 PM »
This would be wrong on so many levels

I agree.  Yes, it would be quite the entertainment but would be a literal he said/she said.

I never quite got the entire story here (probably missed pertinent parts trying to play catch-up).  So, the woman just vanished without a trace?  No response to Al at all?   With the (also) unresponsiveness to Viking's wife, how does anyone know the woman is okay? 

So many aspects don't quite add up at any rate.  One part that is extra weird to me is that she also didn't respond to Viking's wife.  True, they don't know each other well, but that's definitely strange in my book (but my "book" is full of strange quirks of FSUW, and the newly revised 2011 edition will need revision again by the time it hits the press). 

And yes, revenge is about as beneficial as scrotal leprosy.  Hopefully Al's absence from the thread does indicate that he's putting this into perspective.

The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Offline TomT

« Reply #160 on: April 26, 2011, 09:05:16 AM »
... I'm afraid this will not do much good :-\: as you may know, Google keeps a Cached copy of the original pages, and the name is still visible there.

It will eventually disappear.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541327
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 2843