It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Washington want WW3  (Read 10506 times)

Offline The Natural

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Washington want WW3
« on: July 21, 2014, 03:54:38 PM »
Oh man, and I thought European media was against Putin and Russia! Well, I have the channels always at my disposal, but never watched them, but I did for a few minutes tonight and ...wow.... CNN... really going at it demonizing Putin and Russia. I mean, I knew the propaganda was bad.... but this bad?????

Washington is hell-bent on creating WW3 and the US media whores are playing its part. Any talk about America, the home of the free and the brave can from now on and forever go to hell. It's apparent the neo-cons are going all-out, Direct confrontation With Russia. I say fuck these war-mongerers, stay out of Europe. The US are bullying the rest of the world With the savings of the Chinese. How long will it last? Until the dollar dies as the reserve currency of the world which is exactly what the BRICS countries are planning to do away with. The US is in panic. It's psycopaths in charge might do anything, even start a war With the Russians.

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Washington want WW3
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 03:56:11 PM »
The current administration in Washington has no neocons that I know of.  Most of the neocons are Republicans.

Washington does not want WWIII.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Gator

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 04:20:58 PM »
Natural,

Nothing you write makes any sense to me.  And I thought all the eccentrics were in America. 

Offline sleepycat

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2014, 04:28:38 PM »
The Australian media by large is sympathetic towards the Ukrainian cause (rightly so) and showing sensitivity towards the plane crash victims and their families. TV segments showing ex pat Ukrainians in Australia holding commemorations at their churches etc. Funny that the Russian community in Australia has been awfully quiet over the past week. I haven't seen any of their people getting on the media to defend Putin. Probably most of them are ashamed of Putin I would imagine...

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2014, 04:32:45 PM »
Oh man, and I thought European media was against Putin and Russia! Well, I have the channels always at my disposal, but never watched them, but I did for a few minutes tonight and ...wow.... CNN... really going at it demonizing Putin and Russia. I mean, I knew the propaganda was bad.... but this bad?????...

I caught a glimpse of their coverage this morning while eating my breakfast, LOL...you likely saw what I did, and even as an American, I agree how repulsive it really was. Yes...that's exactly the *media* we are inundated with every single freaking day.

You should've seen them one year before the 2008 presidential election.

:ROFL:
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 04:35:15 PM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Gator

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2014, 04:46:49 PM »
CNN and other news organizations tend to play to the polls of American sentiment.  Why?  It helps their ratings. 

So what did the CNN polls taken over the weekend reveal?   (source:  http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/07/21/cnn-poll-favorable-views-of-russia-drop-following-malaysian-airliner-crash/).

"Seventy-eight percent of those questioned say they have an unfavorable opinion of Russia, a surge of 23 percentage points since February. Only 40% of Americans in the 2011 CNN poll had a negative view of Russia."

"...nearly nine in 10 say that Moscow and pro-Russian rebels that control the area where Flight 17 crashed last week will try to cover something up in any international investigation."

"...But only one in 10 say the United States should take military action if there is clear evidence that Russia is responsible for the shooting down of the plane..."

That last sentence is for you Natural, hoping it will abate your fears of war.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 04:48:38 PM by Gator »

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2014, 05:26:21 PM »
It's good at least CNN posted the link...

John Kerry was caught in a hot mike regarding the crisis in Israel/Gaza conflict. While stating his a report about the Israeli offensive into Gaza, CNN was, at the same time, showing rows of buildings in ruin as a result of Israel's bombardment.

Apparently, the report John Kerry was reading was that the bombardment were done with 'pinpoint accuracy'. Suggesting the targets were *clinically* targeted and hit although the video being shown suggested otherwise...

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/20/politics/mideast-kerry-hot-mic/

Quote from: John Kerry
That's a hell of a pinpoint operation, its' a hell of a pinpoint operation!

Pretty poignant in crisis' war of propaganda we've all grown accustomed to.
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2014, 05:56:33 PM »
It's good at least CNN posted the link...

John Kerry was caught in a hot mike regarding the crisis in Israel/Gaza conflict. While stating his a report about the Israeli offensive into Gaza, CNN was, at the same time, showing rows of buildings in ruin as a result of Israel's bombardment.

Apparently, the report John Kerry was reading was that the bombardment were done with 'pinpoint accuracy'. Suggesting the targets were *clinically* targeted and hit although the video being shown suggested otherwise...

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/20/politics/mideast-kerry-hot-mic/

Pretty poignant in crisis' war of propaganda we've all grown accustomed to.

I wish Wallace had started the interview without bringing up what they caught on the open mic...let Kerry say the usual BS talking points, and then play the open mic and slam him over the head and nail him for being the two-faced liar he has been with the American people. 

One thing is for sure, our govt. is NOT to be trusted at all.  I wish it wasn't that way, but given what has happened over recent years that is the reality. 

Fathertime!   
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2014, 06:00:06 PM »
Washington is hell-bent on creating WW3

You might want to have your head examined if you truly think Obama is a war monger.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline The Natural

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2014, 06:07:25 PM »
Natural,

Nothing you write makes any sense to me.  And I thought all the eccentrics were in America.

Haha... didn't Catch that one. Many Norwegians went to the USA but some were left behind like me. We remain to mend the fences so the animals don't run free.

Eccentric. Me? No way. If you met me in person, you'd be surprised to the lenghts I'd go to make you feel well in my world.

Offline The Natural

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2014, 06:12:22 PM »

You might want to have your head examined if you truly think Obama is a war monger.

What makes you think that Obama is in charge?
I mean, he's a charming man, a good actor... who knows, even have a bad feeling about Things.
But I don't for a minute think he's in charge of Things.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2014, 06:17:11 PM »
What makes you think that Obama is in charge?
I mean, he's a charming man, a good actor... who knows, even have a bad feeling about Things.
But I don't for a minute think he's in charge of Things.

Who's in charge of my country? What are his/her/their goals? I think every modern day American President has been accused of starting a new world order for evil intentions. Now you say our president isn't even in charge.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2014, 06:37:42 PM »
I'm afraid that if the White House was attacked, Obama would urge restraint.
That's a hell of a pinpoint operation
That statement was Kerry voicing dissent with the IMF.
Appalling, as he was a combat veteran in Vietnam.
He knows better.
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline The Natural

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2014, 06:38:03 PM »
"...But only one in 10 say the United States should take military action if there is clear evidence that Russia is responsible for the shooting down of the plane..."

That last sentence is for you Natural, hoping it will abate your fears of war.

That's Nice to know dear fellow. Unfortunately Our Democracy is only representative, so the leaders keep inappropriate language removed no matter what the majority thinks.

Seriously, even back in mid-june when my MIL was in Moscow, she said it was all over the TV there. The Public in Russia was advised not to spend their holiday Money on luxuries, but rather stuck up on Foods and other Essentials. Has the situation improved or worsened since then ?

Today Moscow (Putin) has done everything the west requested. Bodies to be sent to Amsterdam, black boxes to the Maylaysian authorities, Dutch
 experts to investigate the crash site.

But pay attention. This will not be enough for the west. Just today Washington political whore no. 1 Cameron raised his voice. Before him was the Australian PM. They are all as we already know, lap-dogs of Washington. They get these obedient dogs to bark as to not create a diplomatic crisis, but they,as well Moscow knows very well that they bark on behalf of Washington.

And they bark for economic sanctions of Russia. They bark for economic ruin for Russia. They bark for the economic ruin for Europe, and they know it. They bark for WW3.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 07:22:40 PM by AnonMod »

Offline Muzh

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2014, 03:49:02 PM »
Oh man, and I thought European media was against Putin and Russia! Well, I have the channels always at my disposal, but never watched them, but I did for a few minutes tonight and ...wow.... CNN... really going at it demonizing Putin and Russia. I mean, I knew the propaganda was bad.... but this bad?????

Washington is hell-bent on creating WW3 and the US media whores are playing its part. Any talk about America, the home of the free and the brave can from now on and forever go to hell. It's apparent the neo-cons are going all-out, Direct confrontation With Russia. I say fuck these war-mongerers, stay out of Europe. The US are bullying the rest of the world With the savings of the Chinese. How long will it last? Until the dollar dies as the reserve currency of the world which is exactly what the BRICS countries are planning to do away with. The US is in panic. It's psycopaths in charge might do anything, even start a war With the Russians.

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline Chicagoguy

« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2014, 05:44:31 PM »
Mr. Normal, whom I liked from previous posts, should give up his rants and have noticed that his country today voted with the majority of EBRD to do sanctions against Russia. So we in the US are not alone.

Offline southernX

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2014, 06:13:09 PM »
natural
But pay attention. This will not be enough for the west. Just today Washington political whore no. 1 Cameron raised his voice. Before him was the Australian PM. They are all as we already know, lap-dogs of Washington. They get these obedient dogs to bark as to not create a diplomatic crisis, but they,as well Moscow knows very well that they bark on behalf of Washington.

And they bark for economic sanctions of Russia. They bark for economic ruin for Russia. They bark for the economic ruin for Europe, and they know it. They bark for WW3.

mate whatever your smoking , id get off it quickly , its not doing you any good in your analysis of events

australia is not calling for war , nor is anyone else
like most ukrainians we would like to see putin remove his proxys from ukraine , stop fomenting the destabilisation of ukraine , let ukrainians decide their future , as is their right

as it stands many in europe and other parts are scared of confronting putin , calling his actions for what they are & taking positive steps to stop him , that does not include war

the same countrys in europe that had little backbone in ww2 are the same now who fidget about what to do ,
 in time they will get the same result from putin over their inaction today

SX
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 06:56:27 PM by AnonMod »
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Offline na2

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2014, 07:41:39 PM »
Natural - be careful what you wish for. The US has no common border with Russia. On the other hand Norway's northern border has no natural defenses if Russia really wanted to invade with conventional forces. What deters them is NATO and the threat of a strong US response. If Putin decides to make mischief for Norge; he will infiltrate spetnatz or irregular forces "to protect the interest of Russian speakers" in Kirkines and other towns and cities near the border. Their template will be their success in Eastern Ukraine & Crimea. I would not cry wolf if I were you. My concern is that I'm a US reservist and do not want to be called up again. I don't do cold very well :(

Offline BillyB

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2014, 08:47:22 PM »
Norway's northern border has no natural defenses if Russia really wanted to invade with conventional forces. What deters them is NATO and the threat of a strong US response.

The Natural has the right to freedom of speech and his opinion even if he puts down the country(USA) that is sworn to protect his homeland and praise the country(Russia) that is the most likely threat to his homeland. Doesn't make sense but it's his right to believe what he wants.

Offline southernX

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2014, 08:54:41 PM »

The Natural has the right to freedom of speech and his opinion even if he puts down the country(USA) that is sworn to protect his homeland and praise the country(Russia) that is the most likely threat to his homeland. Doesn't make sense but it's his right to believe what he wants.

billy , while i agree he has the right to his opinion , i dont agree with it  ;)

curious thing is a lot of those in europe  who dont want to front russias actions in ukraine and may criticise the US  & NATO etc  are the very ones who are protected by them  ;)

SX
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Offline The Natural

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2014, 02:17:03 AM »
Natural - be careful what you wish for. The US has no common border with Russia. On the other hand Norway's northern border has no natural defenses if Russia really wanted to invade with conventional forces. What deters them is NATO and the threat of a strong US response. If Putin decides to make mischief for Norge; he will infiltrate spetnatz or irregular forces "to protect the interest of Russian speakers" in Kirkines and other towns and cities near the border. Their template will be their success in Eastern Ukraine & Crimea. I would not cry wolf if I were you. My concern is that I'm a US reservist and do not want to be called up again. I don't do cold very well :(.

I voice concerns of what the result of all the meddling in Russia's affairs might lead to. It's not something I wish for, who in their right mind would wish for WW3? It doesn't mean it might not happen if the provocations continue or gets worse.
You see, I don't view whats happening in Ukraine in isolation, but rather that Washington goes after Russia (and China, wait for it) as they are the only threats to US hegemony in which the BRICS deal is a concrete example of.

I don't fear any Russian meddling in Norway.

My concern is that I'm a US reservist and do not want to be called up again. I don't do cold very well :(.

Look on the Bright side. Then you'd be Close by should you need a Young Russian bride, hehe.

Thank you BillyB.

But I don't put Down USA, I put Down the leaders in Washington. Do you really believe the political establishment in Washington represent what USA is all about? Now, a real important question is, how many Americans would support/oppose a further escalation of the agression towards Russia.

PS. Unrelated to Our discussion here, but police is put on high alert in Norway today. Apparently an Extreme islamist Group is reported to plan a terror attack in Norway within the Next few days. It's not more concrete than that at this time.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 02:43:30 AM by The Natural »

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2014, 08:56:04 AM »
The Norwegians may have other things to ponder....

Norway Police Warn of Possible Terror Attack Within Days.

Norway has uncovered information pointing to a potential terror attack against the country within days from individuals linked to the conflict in Syria.
“There is a concrete threat against Norway,” Justice and Public Security Minister Anders Anundsen told reporters in Oslo today. Security services have strengthened their presence at Norway’s borders, airports and train station......
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-07-24/norway-police-warn-of-possible-terror-attack-within-da.html

~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline pokerintherear

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2014, 09:17:31 AM »
Well,  if they were more tolerant and nice to people they would not have to worry about people threatening terrorism against them.

Offline Muzh

« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2014, 09:30:16 AM »
Natural - be careful what you wish for. The US has no common border with Russia. On the other hand Norway's northern border has no natural defenses if Russia really wanted to invade with conventional forces. What deters them is NATO and the threat of a strong US response. If Putin decides to make mischief for Norge; he will infiltrate spetnatz or irregular forces "to protect the interest of Russian speakers" in Kirkines and other towns and cities near the border. Their template will be their success in Eastern Ukraine & Crimea. I would not cry wolf if I were you. My concern is that I'm a US reservist and do not want to be called up again. I don't do cold very well :( .

You are missing the point.

There are some people who likes their leaders very macho. Like bare-chested hunting types who exude testosterone. This gives them a hard-on and would love to be their serfs. That Putin crosses the border into Norway with a conventional army would be welcomed with open arms by some of the people who are fed up with their sissy policies. And Norway is NOT alone.

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2014, 09:34:55 AM »
Natural-

Have you any idea what the connections are of the Syrian conflict to a terrorist threat in Norway? I am aware you folks bombed and killed a few thousand Libyans for oil, but not quite sure the connection with Syria...

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541318
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 3934
Most Online Ever: 12701