It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 367800 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #875 on: November 12, 2019, 11:17:47 AM »
So why humor is important, first of all many FSU women couldn't consider a serious relationship, maybe except goldiggers and scammers without a man with humor, that's in their priorities.

Humor will help you to climb the ladder of seduction and delivers some sexual messages you cannot say bruto. Don't overdue this and wait to have some clearance in the relationship. Don't do this in the beginning. You need her to be comfortable FIRST.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #876 on: November 12, 2019, 11:26:57 AM »
THis morning i was with a woman i know well, a very solid 8 in her mid 40 and she was explaining that during the middle age english had a lot of children but french people had more children than english families.
I asked her : you know why?
She told me no. 
Because sex, french have more sex, simply. She became silent and start to laugh. She is laughing mainly with her eyes.
Few minutes after i was talking about a friend and they have 8 children.
She couldn't figure out how it is possible.

I told you Svetlana, because we have more sex, the main problem is that you never believe me. 

Of course she couldn't stop laughing and was constantly ripping on her seat because in fact she is a very very conservative woman. 

So you see, nevertheless with a very very conservative woman, and because we have such level of comfort you can make such level of joke,
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 03:11:45 PM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #877 on: November 12, 2019, 12:00:36 PM »
Humor is absolutely essential if you want to speed up the escalation of the dating ladder inFSU.
This is one of the most topic to come along.
Generally you should avoid humour from the ZERO minute or you will screw up the dating and even loss the lady.

It beats me back several times and i lost them. I am serious.

But everybody who knows those women a little bit know that they like humor and practice it.

There is threshold to reach, and when you are there all start to be more simpler, the door is barely opened and you can do a lot.

A large part of the fence proceeds  from the gordian knot of the language. It could beat twice,If you don't have ANY common language you can rely only about facial expressions and send some links of funny things go give a try. Of course, naturally you will use extensively translators on your phones, but it doesn't really help about humor. So in the vast majority of the time you have to keep simples and non referenced to you culture or it will not pass through.

It's been a while for me. I haven't dated in 12 years but prior to that I dated much and often in the West. I disagree with you somewhat on the humor. It's good even early on. It needs to be relatively clean and not the locker room sort but I found if I could make a woman laugh at anytime during the first encounter I usually left it with the upper hand and a phone number. Most women love to laugh and they love a man who makes them laugh. Sharing a laugh is a form of opening up and a connection. I would always strive to make them laugh or at the least leave them with a smile on their face

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #878 on: November 12, 2019, 01:12:50 PM »
It's been a while for me. I haven't dated in 12 years but prior to that I dated much and often in the West. I disagree with you somewhat on the humor. It's good even early on. It needs to be relatively clean and not the locker room sort but I found if I could make a woman laugh at anytime during the first encounter I usually left it with the upper hand and a phone number. Most women love to laugh and they love a man who makes them laugh. Sharing a laugh is a form of opening up and a connection. I would always strive to make them laugh or at the least leave them with a smile on their face
Yes i do agree that's a very good starter. If you can start from scratch that's the best.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #879 on: November 12, 2019, 01:50:06 PM »
So finally i decided to recontact the lady i had dated in July here, in Vinnitsa. Jane.
She instantly answered and is free only saturday due to her son that she cannot let alone. I know.
Not so bad but i have a lady with whom i am in contact from one month on Badoo who already lives in the surrounding, Erika, i have previously told you about her and she can only come the saturday or sunday.
Don't know how to manage this mess.
I wait tomorrow and will decide.

Offline ML

« Reply #880 on: November 12, 2019, 02:57:28 PM »
So finally i decided to recontact the lady i had dated in July here, in Vinnitsa. Jane.
She instantly answered and is free only saturday due to her son that she cannot let alone. I know.
Not so bad but i have a lady with whom i am in contact from one month on Badoo who already lives in the surrounding, Erika, i have previously told you about her and she can only come the saturday or sunday.
Don't know how to manage this mess.
I wait tomorrow and will decide.

Pat, I am surprised you weren't better prepared for this trip regarding the logistics, and have your women all lined up and slotted into time and place.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #881 on: November 12, 2019, 03:10:13 PM »
Pat, I am surprised you weren't better prepared for this trip regarding the logistics, and have your women all lined up and slotted into time and place.

Hi dear ML
That is not working like this now. I mean if you follow the long path of a VO with a backup you can write it in the marble very likely yes.
But if you especially avoid too much communication to give you maximum of meetingS all you should do is to stay flexible because all can be changed very quickly.All of women largely prefer you in the city now and they have different motivation to not exactly give you a very fixed schedule.
Culturally ukrainian women are not really long term scheduled and some would change the meeting of two hours, let you wait or postpone the date just to squeze the shit of you.

Here in Vinnitsa as i got this shitty information (i could date you only saturday or sunday) from Erika, i had to reset some appointments. Personnaly I never send 10 or 20 propositions in one shot to be overcrowned and lost all my bullets. Add to this you always prefer some women you put in your top list. You would like to see her first.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 03:13:11 PM by Patagonie »

Offline ML

« Reply #882 on: November 12, 2019, 03:20:07 PM »
Pat, I was able to schedule 12 or more women into specific time slots about 2-3 weeks in advance.

Less than 1% were 'no shows' and less than 5% were more than 5 minutes late for the meeting.

However, this was back when we did everything via email.

Today, with the increased (perhaps exclusive) use of mobile phones and the newer dating apps, it is possible that the game has changed substantially.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #883 on: November 12, 2019, 03:32:57 PM »
Pat, I was able to schedule 12 or more women into specific time slots about 2-3 weeks in advance.

Less than 1% were 'no shows' and less than 5% were more than 5 minutes late for the meeting.

However, this was back when we did everything via email.

Today, with the increased (perhaps exclusive) use of mobile phones and the newer dating apps, it is possible that the game has changed substantially.
Yes i think that the main reason, many women have shifted to online dating appicatons, it is so convenient for them
i still get a glance to Fdating, but i didn't even play this one. However i think it's not a bad site.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #884 on: November 13, 2019, 06:59:23 AM »
So yesterday we had a mini crisis with the lady that is supposed to go to Italy.
It squeezes out the shit of both of us.
I will not go in every details because it's quite private.   
But what i got through this is that she damned want to keep me and not let me go. My Poutine strategy is good, we have probably exchanged more than 200 messages in less than 72 hours and calls and many photos.
I probably have to change my strategy, i probably have to keep communication ongoing during the time she will be in Italy.

To be frank i have not put a lot of emotional tension on this woman, even if i like her very much.
I protect me and continue to maintain my social female network.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 07:00:57 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #885 on: November 13, 2019, 07:09:42 AM »
I was thinking about a probable strategy on Badoo you can test.
It could be a virtual Krimster version of you to hook locally while being the local attraction.

Let me explain:
ON badoo you setup a very nice profile with very attractive photos (not your Porsche, not you muscles and this usual shit) something not ordinary that shows your personaly doing (sculpture, painting, and na na or everything who can catch the eyes of a woman. If you are preparing motor for dragster i doubt that she will give a hint.)

You get an appartment in the city in the HYPER CENTER. The epicenter of the city where dozens of thoushands people pass by every day. And you buy at least 5000 points on Badoo (i think it's about 40$)
You plug your GPS on and wait.
You monitor your smartphone on located badoo page and every girls who comes around will be indicated. 
Your message in russian is ready and you just press the send button, like i am just beside, do you want to have a coffee with me. The coffee is of course 30 meters from your flat. You do this of course for every girl you like.   
Even if they don't answer let them to come again in the area and propose again.
In the biggest cities i consider that it's impossible that you couldn't get some hits at least at the end of the week. 
 I would advise you however to not open your Badoo in this city PRIOR your trip.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 07:12:16 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #886 on: November 13, 2019, 07:34:06 AM »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #887 on: November 13, 2019, 07:51:57 AM »
I have never retrieved the crystal and the joy of your desire, you are out of balance 

I am looking into the limousine, you squeeze out the way you are   

the day comes along your nudity. I wish the violin to wake you in the morning, feeling your lips tasting mine through the waterfall   

J'irai tous les jours sous la tente de toile légčre deviner les contours de ta sexualité et si tu existes toujours je trouverai le temps d'ouvrir la barričre de bois clair qui te protčge des prédateurs

YOu will never coming back, you will fly and never turn back. All is sweet and you lay on the floor why the drone falls through the door 

You say good bye and finally you come around my hand. You trap me in the Viper and 600 HP couldn't deliver the ranger i have always been. 

We know what we deserve, the moonlight into the champaign, the Hugues 500D falling from the yatch, your bikini lost on the floor

Don't you hear babe the birds crying outside et de ritournelles en sorcičres je passe au dessus de mes épaules l'armure de guerre, l'épée ŕ deux mains pour les meurtriers sičges

You don't know how to lay on the red leather, where so many pinups prayed their men, you can only got your nails been fixed, il n'y a pas de place pour le jeu sensoriel je te laisserai nue au milieu de l'avenue and i will crush on you this arrow

you will never see it coming back from the wave, the flow is so powerful that you will not survive et d'aqueuses solutions en révolutions je viendrai te chercher au milieu de l'océan mes bras d'homme poisson ŕ la recherche de tes formes les plus généreuses. 

I would be all around your hair and you will so desesperated that you will jump off the cliff where the vultures never want to go et je te survivrai, inpromptu et sauvage, boudant dans le pré adjacent 

Tu me dis je et je te dis que je n'ai plus de patience, i just want to kiss you, if not now, i would never.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 09:24:39 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #888 on: November 13, 2019, 08:19:24 AM »
SO now i try to manage this week end to see two ladies plus an additional local buddy all in two days.
Erika want to see me saturday.
And Jane also. I try to switch her to sunday, but not sure that will work.

Buddy has the highest priority.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #889 on: November 13, 2019, 08:23:18 AM »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #890 on: November 13, 2019, 08:30:20 AM »
I saw them in concert, the english version of this song is shit, keep on the original one :

Offline ML

« Reply #891 on: November 13, 2019, 08:39:40 AM »
SO now i try to manage this week end to see two ladies plus an additional local buddy all in two days.
Erika want to see me saturday.
And Jane also. I try to switch her to sunday, but not sure that will work.

Buddy has the highest priority.

Is Buddy a better screw than Erika and Jane ??

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #892 on: November 13, 2019, 08:57:24 AM »
Is Buddy a better screw than Erika and Jane ??
:ROFL:
Friendship is always better than a chick you have never seen.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #893 on: November 13, 2019, 08:58:44 AM »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #894 on: November 13, 2019, 09:03:57 AM »
My landlord came to get the rental payment.
I know her for three years and ask her a flat in Vinnitsa each time i come.
I try to date her since i am divorced.
And she tries to avoid every "private meeting", very funny.
So tonight i definitively saw the bery big ring with stones she wears, she is married. So i will not insist too much.But there is moment when she has to retrieve the money lol even if she trusts me very much. Lol so last three days it was a collection of misses yes/no appointment.

But she is also a very solid 8 in her early 40 with absolutely amazing and incredible eyes grey/blue. 
She also probably believe that i am still married which is quite disgusting for her. But i am not anymore. I could even suppose she could have called  my ex wife, absolutely possible.
Lol
« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 09:20:21 AM by Patagonie »

Offline ML

« Reply #895 on: November 13, 2019, 09:33:24 AM »
But she is also a very solid 8 in her early 40 with absolutely amazing and incredible eyes grey/blue. 

A couple of weeks ago I was in the garden area of local WalMart.
There were some extremely low prices on some items they were wanting to get rid of for the winter.
For instance, bags of organic fertilizer for flowers for $1 having regular price of $9-10.
I grabbed up 10 bags of various mixtures and some other items.

A young and very attractive woman around 30 was in the aisle with me and I mentioned to her the great buys on these items.
Usually women of this age and attractiveness just give a polite smile, give something like a 'hmmmm' and that's the end.

But this gal became very talkative and animated.
Seemed like she was sort of lonely for some human interaction, even as I saw her wedding ring.
We chit chatted for an extended period of time, and I was starting to feel a little bit uncomfortable because I didn't want to just walk off.

Then I noticed that she had the most beautiful grey/blue eyes.
I couldn't help myself from mentioning this to her.

She broke out in this really big smile, touched me on my arm, and said 'thank you very much.'

Surprised me quite a bit, because I presume she hears this a lot from many people.
I continued to feel somewhat sad for her, because she seemed somewhat starved for someone to talk with.  Perhaps she had something very terrible happen in her life recently or even that day.

Anyway, I said that I needed to get going.

She said:  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #896 on: November 13, 2019, 09:45:10 AM »
A couple of weeks ago I was in the garden area of local WalMart.
There were some extremely low prices on some items they were wanting to get rid of for the winter.
For instance, bags of organic fertilizer for flowers for $1 having regular price of $9-10.
I grabbed up 10 bags of various mixtures and some other items.

A young and very attractive woman around 30 was in the aisle with me and I mentioned to her the great buys on these items.
Usually women of this age and attractiveness just give a polite smile, give something like a 'hmmmm' and that's the end.

But this gal became very talkative and animated.
Seemed like she was sort of lonely for some human interaction, even as I saw her wedding ring.
We chit chatted for an extended period of time, and I was starting to feel a little bit uncomfortable because I didn't want to just walk off.

Then I noticed that she had the most beautiful grey/blue eyes.
I couldn't help myself from mentioning this to her.

She broke out in this really big smile, touched me on my arm, and said 'thank you very much.'

Surprised me quite a bit, because I presume she hears this a lot from many people.
I continued to feel somewhat sad for her, because she seemed somewhat starved for someone to talk with.  Perhaps she had something very terrible happen in her life recently or even that day.

Anyway, I said that I needed to get going.

She said:  I hope you have a wonderful day.
You know some very beautiful women no one dare to speak to her ... normally. Just a normal conversation like two neighbours speaking about the cat lost in the garden...Yes she probably hear this type of compliment quite a lot, but you came at an handy point.
You felt her very emotional, you could'nt be wrong.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #897 on: November 13, 2019, 09:46:25 AM »
landlord
« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 10:05:36 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #898 on: November 13, 2019, 10:17:07 AM »
So don't worry about girls in the box,FInally girl of saturday proposes to move to sunday,Girl of saturday must be confirmed for saturday. 

I meet my friend for friday, an as we go to the biggest club  there a place free for a third girl, i have two days left to find the third girl.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #899 on: November 13, 2019, 10:28:19 AM »
Why the plan is to be flexible?

because those women don't stop to change their plans.
So the girl of saturday is maybe not available, a female friend is coming to her city.
So i invited both to come to the club friday  :popcorn:

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541319
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 3934
Most Online Ever: 12701