It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Kiev Agencies for Visa  (Read 25231 times)

Offline gaspar227

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Kiev Agencies for Visa
« on: January 01, 2018, 09:47:04 PM »
I read some stuff about agencies for visas in the forums. The threads were old so it said make a new one.  Seems to me in every country -- including the USA -- you can pay to get what you are looking for. 

Like if you want a passport in the USA, you can pay someone to get it for you in 24 hours for $500 bucks. There's ways to do it.  Is this likely just a scam or is this worth pursuing. 

It also seems like you can pay to NOT get what you are looking for as well.  I'm looking here?

http://prosto-visa.com.ua/en/content/how-get-visa-usa-b1-b2-ukraine#

Anyone know what these guys are talking about with a 'guaranteed' visa?  Regardless I'd be out the $250 visa fee, but it seems like a no-brainer to pay $500 extra for a guarantee. 

I gotta think ... and I'm pretty much a pessimist when it comes to integrity most municipal employees (myself included) that someone in there has a way to make sure that the 'right' interviewer is available for the 'right' person.  $500 is like a month's wages so even split that's a pretty good haul for these guys if they can pull it off. 

Obviously a tourist visa for a visiting woman is the best idea for me.  This is not her idea, she knows (supposedly) little to nothing about this sort of thing. She is in Odessa, these guys I found on the internet are in Kiev, we're thinking of running up to Kiev anyway because 9 days in the cold in Odessa may get stale and I want to check it out...yada yada.  So it's not like she's saying, i have my visa all i need is $250 and we're good.  She wants me to come and help her.  I'm doing the footwork here, the USA bullshit laws are not exactly widely known.

Long story short, if she could get a travel visa and come back with me or even a few weeks later, that would be cool and a lot less stressful than the the k1 thing.  I'm not sure I could pull off the change of status thing if we wanted, but again worth a shot.  worst case, we get the K1 rolling and she goes back, we get approved, but at least I get to spend some quality time with her in her new environment. 

Obvi if she goes to the consulate she'd keep me on the DL.  I mean I just wonder if these guys would be able to pull it off.  If this was Mexico, for instance, I know 90% that this would happen if I gave the right guy $500 bucks and just did what they told me to. 

She's got some of the stuff covered for the tourist, she has her own money she has family here in USA (plus and minus i know) she has family there.  She could even say she's married if she wanted -- civil marriage or something she said ? idk if that's a thing-- to try and say she's coming back -- but I gotta figure if she has the bank account, and throws down whatever the agency tells her to put for the rest of the documentation, that she's got as good a shot as anyone who's in their late 20s and single without kids in Ukraine.  (from the forums this means not a very good shot). 

But if they will just float the money back if it doesn't work -- which means they gotta be pretty sure it will or it's a total scam -- then no harm no foul.  I mean i understand that it's highly unlikely I get that money back, i'm not stupid, but i also think they will make it happen and not just rip me 100%.  Way I look at it, $500 is a pretty good gamble...

So I'm asking you guys how crazy and stupid this idea is.  If it's absurd, then yeah $500 buys a helluva weekend in Kiev.  Maybe someone knows Ukraine yelp LOL?  Some kind of sanity check here.  I mean it's too good to be true right?

Offline alex330

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Kiev Agencies for Visa
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2018, 10:43:17 PM »
No idea on this agency, but there are companies that facilitate tourist VISA's in Ukraine. Many women use them to come visit guys here. We met a woman this December that did just that.

Nothing is guaranteed. If you read carefully they guarantee to help you navigate the process, not secure a VISA.

I have repeatedly said that a VISA to the US or Europe is not as hard as many make it out to be these days. Most of the guys here were looking ten years ago. Things have changed quite a bit in many regards.

If she comes to the US as a tourist it is usually best for her to overstay her VISA and get married. Start the paperwork and get locked down in the US for several years. If she leaves and then you file a K1 it may be denied. This will depend on the State you live in as well though....

Offline gaspar227

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2018, 11:37:10 PM »
I'm curious about what you say about overstaying and locking down.  Is there more information about this somewhere?  I am pretty newbie about all of this.

Offline alex330

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2018, 11:54:23 PM »
I'm curious about what you say about overstaying and locking down.  Is there more information about this somewhere?  I am pretty newbie about all of this.

It's against the law, but what many women/couples do these days. We know quite a few that have done this. The woman arrives on a tourist VISA and does not leave. She overstays her VISA illegally and then looks for a man she likes or has one here already. Since she has overstayed her VISA she cannot leave the country for about 2 years. If she did, they would deny her re-entry. But once married and she gets her green card it is no longer an issue.

This may be changing with the current administration and certain States are more lenient than others with illegals and overstays.

Offline msmob

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2018, 02:00:50 AM »

I have repeatedly said that a VISA to the US or Europe is not as hard as many make it out to be these days.

The UK IS in Europe and your statement is certainly NOT based on fact - given changes ( harder) to the VISA requirements for tourist and spousal visas

Offline Davo2

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2018, 05:32:15 AM »
Our recent failed tourist visa attempt, despite  her  seemingly being a  perfect candidate,  Can only be explained due to her coming to visit me. I think if you haven't got a strong proven  relationship, the chances are slim.
The US could be even more difficult. Her friends husband  was supposed to fly to meet his ship in a central american country and then dock in the US. His work visa was rejected, despite working on the ships crew all of his working life for the same  international company and visiting the US many times. This is the first time he's been rejected.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 05:33:48 AM by Davo2 »

Offline ML

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2018, 10:28:44 AM »
You must distinguish between (at least) three different situations when discussing payment for passport/visa help.

1) This case is merely a speeding up of a process that does not involve a yes/no situation.
i.e. A citizen of a country wants to get a home country passport.  There is no question the person will get the passport . . . it is only a question of how soon they can get it.  In this case you can pay a fee to those who are in a position to hand deliver your documents to appropriate government agencies, pick back up and express mail to you.

2) Obtaining a visa to enter a country where there has been no problem in citizens from your country getting a visa to enter a second country.
Again here, you are just paying to someone who can speed up the process because they hand deliver documents and get them back to you quickly.

3) Obtaining a visa to enter a country that has been historically difficult for persons of your country to obtain.  In this situation there can be documents and info required that many inexperienced people find difficult to obtain, understand, etc.  There can also be pitfalls that are easily fallen into by inexperienced persons.  For instance, many guys in USA think they can help a FSU gal get a visa to enter USA if they (the guy) prepares letter telling how  they will pay  for all expenses of the gal, etc.  Sounds logical . . . but it will insure that she does NOT get the visa because it is well documented that in many such situations the gal overstays her visa and does not go back to FSU.   So here there is some value in paying for the expertise of someone who knows how to navigate to avoid pitfalls, document preparation, etc.  Finding such a person, agency is another question altogether.

4) A fourth situation can be paying  a bribe to someone in an attempt to get a visa.  This could be a bribe to a person who has a personal relationship with an officer at a USA embassy in the foreign country.  Or it can be a bribe directly to the officer.
I can't imagine there would be many successes taking this route and would think it would only result in loss of money in most cases, and in some cases criminal charges and permanent barment from USA.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2018, 11:24:35 AM »
http://prosto-visa.com.ua/en/content/how-get-visa-usa-b1-b2-ukraine#

Anyone know what these guys are talking about with a 'guaranteed' visa?

It says on their services and prices page "100% refund on refusal or preparing for Appeal". If a customer is refused a visa, chances are the company is going to choose appeal instead of refunding the $500 to the customer.

4) A fourth situation can be paying  a bribe to someone in an attempt to get a visa.  This could be a bribe to a person who has a personal relationship with an officer at a USA embassy in the foreign country.  Or it can be a bribe directly to the officer.

I would think an interviewer who'd even consider taking a bribe risking their job and jail time would want more than $500 a bribe. If the State Department found out a ton of people were let into America who don't belong, they're going to come down hard on the violators.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline ML

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2018, 11:48:21 AM »

I would think an interviewer who'd even consider taking a bribe risking their job and jail time would want more than $500 a bribe. If the State Department found out a ton of people were let into America who don't belong, they're going to come down hard on the violators.

Actually there are tons who were let in who don't belong.
Specifically Russian mafia members who have taken control over criminal activities in most major USA  cities.
Ochka and I continually question how these people legally got into USA.
It seems almost certain that bribes must have been paid to and accepted by officers working at US Embassy in Moscow.
For the most part they do have valid visas, green cards and even citizenship.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2018, 12:06:33 PM »
Actually there are tons who were let in who don't belong.
Specifically Russian mafia members who have taken control over criminal activities in most major USA  cities.
Ochka and I continually question how these people legally got into USA.
It seems almost certain that bribes must have been paid to and accepted by officers working at US Embassy in Moscow.
For the most part they do have valid visas, green cards and even citizenship.

I talked to a Mexican guy who says illegals pay $5000 on up to get help to cross the boarder. Some border patrol agents can be bribed. Chinese can pay $50,000. I would think getting help to get into America, the promise land, would cost a lot more than $500 anywhere.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline alex330

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2018, 12:55:13 PM »
The UK IS in Europe and your statement is certainly NOT based on fact - given changes ( harder) to the VISA requirements for tourist and spousal visas

I meant the EU with recent VISA free laws for Ukes. No idea on the most recent changes you guys have enacted in the UK, but I personally know many FSUW who visit London without any issues whatsoever. In fact my wife was there 3 days ago.

For every person denied there are many that are approved. We know Ukes that work on ships docked here in Miami. We know girls that are applying for asylum after overstaying tourist VISA's in NYC. We know girls that have married guys after a vacation. Women that fly over to have anchor babies in Miami. Girls that get in via amusement park work permits. It goes on and on.

It is not as hard as everyone is making it out to be. You either screwed up the paperwork, were singled out and unlucky, or overlooked something the others were privy to.

Many women will initially go to Paris. France is easier to get into than other places. That first stamp and return shows they can be trusted. From there it is easier to get in other countries. That is what my wife did for work years ago. Even easier now.

Offline ML

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2018, 01:06:43 PM »
[quote author=alex330 link=topic=22361.msg473886#msg473886 date=151492291

For every person denied there are many that are approved. We know Ukes that work on ships docked here in Miami. We know girls that are applying for asylum after overstaying tourist VISA's in NYC. We know girls that have married guys after a vacation. Women that fly over to have anchor babies in Miami. Girls that get in via amusement park work permits. It goes on and on.
[/quote]

Your first sentence is not true.  It is just the opposite.
Yes, Ukrainians can work on ships and get entry to USA. Yes they can get summer work visas. Yes they can overstay visas, marry USA guys and get permanent residence.  Yes they can have anchor babies in USA.
But this is all AFTER they get tourist visa which is not easy to get and not gotten by majority of Ukrainian applicants.
And NO Ukrainians cannot apply for asylum.  There is a list of countries from which people can apply for USA asylum, but Ukraine is not on that list.

Offline alex330

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2018, 01:14:38 PM »

And NO Ukrainians cannot apply for asylum.  There is a list of countries from which people can apply for USA asylum, but Ukraine is not on that list.

There is a law firm in NYC that is doing this. I know this as fact.

Let's look at the stats for Schengen VISA's.

http://www.schengenvisainfo.com/ukrainians-receive-twice-schengen-visa-refusals/

Looks like an overwhelming majority were approved. Less than 10% denied.

Offline alex330

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2018, 01:22:24 PM »
And to Canada, around one third are denied. In other words a majority are allowed to visit.

http://www.unian.info/society/2115406-critically-large-percentage-every-third-ukrainian-denied-canadian-visa.html

And for the US it is also 1/3 for Ukes (Only 10% for Russians...)

http://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Statistics/Non-Immigrant-Statistics/RefusalRates/FY17.pdf

A majority are approved contrary to what all you guys are saying.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 01:32:06 PM by alex330 »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2018, 01:36:57 PM »
And NO Ukrainians cannot apply for asylum. 

Political reasons aren't the only reason one can be approved for asylum. I dated a RW who was a victim of domestic violence back home and she came here on a tourist visa to visit her Russian friends. She apply for asylum and got it because she was scared to go back to an abusive husband. I also dated another FSU woman who was approved for asylum. I don't know how people prove they are a victim of violence but apparently our government must take their word that that has happened to approve them.

http://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/refugees-asylum/asylum/questions-and-answers-asylum-eligibility-and-applications

Offline alex330

« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2018, 01:59:30 PM »
And for the UK, an old article but I seriously doubt your idiot border guards have improved much..... LOL

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/warning-over-forgeries-in-thousands-of-successful-ukrainian-visa-applications-to-uk-8984433.html

"Despite this, an application for entry clearance in Ukraine was found to be much less likely to result in a refusal than an application made in Austria or Latvia"

So the UK is letting in Ukes at a higher rate than Austrians.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 02:14:03 PM by alex330 »

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2018, 02:59:45 PM »
And to Canada, around one third are denied. In other words a majority are allowed to visit.

http://www.unian.info/society/2115406-critically-large-percentage-every-third-ukrainian-denied-canadian-visa.html

And for the US it is also 1/3 for Ukes (Only 10% for Russians...)

http://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Statistics/Non-Immigrant-Statistics/RefusalRates/FY17.pdf

A majority are approved contrary to what all you guys are saying.

In Canada, the majority of Ukrainians coming in are coming for educational purposes, usually with a Canadian sponsor or to visit a relative, also with Canadian sponsorship.  Someone coming in alone would be denied a visa.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline alex330

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2018, 03:49:30 PM »
In Canada, the majority of Ukrainians coming in are coming for educational purposes, usually with a Canadian sponsor or to visit a relative, also with Canadian sponsorship.  Someone coming in alone would be denied a visa.

Looks like you had a loophole for Ukrainians with an IEC work permit as well, but it has been suspended.

Offline msmob

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2018, 03:58:56 PM »

I meant the EU with recent VISA free laws for Ukes. No idea on the most recent changes you guys have enacted in the UK, but I personally know many FSUW who visit London without any issues whatsoever. In fact my wife was there 3 days ago.

I'm referring to single women, unemployed...  but as you brought it up.. a Brit seeking to bring in his spouse must prove he can support her AND she must prove she can speak English - before being allowed to settle ..and BOY does the whole process - three stages to citizenship -cost, now

Many women will initially go to Paris. France is easier to get into than other places. That first stamp and return shows they can be trusted. From there it is easier to get in other countries. That is what my wife did for work years ago. Even easier now.

Schengen Visas are MUCH easier to get - particularly to nations desperate for tourism...  and then Ukrainians don't even NEED a visa, now

Offline gaspar227

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2018, 04:17:29 PM »
It seems like we are focusing on the 3rd type of visa, and yes this is what i'm talking about.  I completely understand what ya'll are saying about bribes and such, but it's no small thing if you know one person approves 90% of the time vs someone that doesn't approve 90% of the time. 

Regarding the guarantee, i'll have her call down there and see what's up with that.  We'll also probably go to Kiev and talk to these guys.  If it seems like a total scam, i'm out.  But if not, then i'm really liking the whole overstay idea.  What a crock of shit that they expect you to wait 5-8 months for k1 approval in their home country.

Somebody anecdotally remarked 'are you going to bring her home' is there something in this that I'm missing?  Can i bring her back on some sort of a short term visa?  I haven't seen this talked about, but in many of the videos on youtube they talk like they will be bringing girls home from the trip as well.  Is this old school?  Is it part of the k1 that you get some months then they have to return and go back?  Seems counter intuitive considering the whole overstay scenario.

I think bribes like this are very easy.  A former consulate guy works as the agency head.  He starts a business.  If you send anyone through a certain line with his name on the thing, they don't get scrutinized as hard.  He knows what story to make up on the documentation.  Whatever it is there's a secret sauce and they only use it when they get paid that 3X their rate.  At the end of the year there's a big party or something and all his old 'friends' get presents. 

I mean it's easy to do if you don't give a shit.  And honestly, what do they care?  If they know we are going get married, in the end it's the same thing regardless of how you do it.  It's not like they are letting terrorists in this way. At least, in my experience, this is how many corrupt people think.  It's going to happen, why not make a little money anyway.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2018, 04:38:27 PM »
Looks like you had a loophole for Ukrainians with an IEC work permit as well, but it has been suspended.

Those were almost all tied to educational institutions, so were covered in my first example.  For example, bankers, lawyers, physicians, nurses, have all come from Ukraine to Canada to learn the latest techniques, procedures, etc.  They were almost all funded, and the programs established, by the Ukrainian diaspora.  The thinking behind this was to develop the skills required to build a functioning democratic society.  The problem was, and remains, that those that come here rarely want to go home, and often, will find any way to stay. 
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline alex330

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2018, 04:50:15 PM »
I'm referring to single women, unemployed...  but as you brought it up.. a Brit seeking to bring in his spouse must prove he can support her AND she must prove she can speak English - before being allowed to settle ..and BOY does the whole process - three stages to citizenship -cost, now

Read the link I posted down thread a bit. Looks like open doors to London for Ukrainians.  :)

Somebody anecdotally remarked 'are you going to bring her home' is there something in this that I'm missing?  Can i bring her back on some sort of a short term visa?  I haven't seen this talked about, but in many of the videos on youtube they talk like they will be bringing girls home from the trip as well.  Is this old school?  Is it part of the k1 that you get some months then they have to return and go back?  Seems counter intuitive considering the whole overstay scenario.

Do not think they meant on the same trip. K1 is a long process. If going the other route the woman will usually arrive alone or with girlfriends.

Offline alex330

« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2018, 04:52:27 PM »
Those were almost all tied to educational institutions, so were covered in my first example.  For example, bankers, lawyers, physicians, nurses, have all come from Ukraine to Canada to learn the latest techniques, procedures, etc.  They were almost all funded, and the programs established, by the Ukrainian diaspora.  The thinking behind this was to develop the skills required to build a functioning democratic society.  The problem was, and remains, that those that come here rarely want to go home, and often, will find any way to stay.

Well, the age range was 18-30 if I am not mistaken, so does not sound like many professionals brushing up on skills. I noticed it referenced au pairs. But yes, the site said many will stay after they enter.

edit - looks like 3 different categories. One is professionals. Anyways, it has been suspended so no longer works.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 04:55:16 PM by alex330 »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2018, 05:00:06 PM »
In Canada, ICE is for ages 18-35.  Ukrainians were on that list because of Ukrainian organizations sponsoring them for the training I mentioned.

ICE can be used if you are working as part of a holiday, but Ukrainians didn't qualify for that. 

I see lots of Brits and Australians using the ICE programme to fund holidays, as a lot of them work in the mountain parks.

The only people who would hire a Ukrainian au pair would be Ukrainian speakers, and they come through on a different programme, and the Canadians have to prove they can't hire anyone locally.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2018, 05:01:26 PM »
It seems like we are focusing on the 3rd type of visa, and yes this is what i'm talking about.  I completely understand what ya'll are saying about bribes and such, but it's no small thing if you know one person approves 90% of the time vs someone that doesn't approve 90% of the time. 

Regarding the guarantee, i'll have her call down there and see what's up with that.  We'll also probably go to Kiev and talk to these guys.  If it seems like a total scam, i'm out.  But if not, then i'm really liking the whole overstay idea.  What a crock of shit that they expect you to wait 5-8 months for k1 approval in their home country.

I think bribes like this are very easy.  A former consulate guy works as the agency head.  He starts a business.  If you send anyone through a certain line with his name on the thing, they don't get scrutinized as hard.  He knows what story to make up on the documentation.  Whatever it is there's a secret sauce and they only use it when they get paid that 3X their rate.  At the end of the year there's a big party or something and all his old 'friends' get presents. 

I mean it's easy to do if you don't give a shit.  And honestly, what do they care?  If they know we are going get married, in the end it's the same thing regardless of how you do it.  It's not like they are letting terrorists in this way. At least, in my experience, this is how many corrupt people think.  It's going to happen, why not make a little money anyway.

If you are referring to Ukrainians who state they can guarantee a visa, I'd be wary.  There are lots of cases of visa fraud with promises of visas.  Plus, it isn't worth the risk if caught in the U.S.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2372
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 2362
Total: 2373

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 01:09:03 PM