It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage?  (Read 53147 times)

Offline newjason

• up up and away...
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage?
« Reply #150 on: October 07, 2012, 07:13:56 AM »
After hearing stories like this one, It makes me begin to wonder if some guys even have a thought process at all ..
All the logic you can shake a stick at is going to do you 1 iota of good when it comes to women.

Let your brain  ...

no never mind that.

:wallbash:

Just  do what comes naturally, otherwise you are acting out of your character and not being yourself.
At the end of the day, that's all that you can do, just be yourself.

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
  • Spouse's Country: Other Eastern Europe
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #151 on: October 07, 2012, 07:18:45 AM »
I have known a girl who do not kiss before marriage!!! 
I am an X-MEN called "WOVO Man"

Offline newjason

• up up and away...
« Reply #152 on: October 07, 2012, 07:32:31 AM »
because you married this girl?

Offline Daveman

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #153 on: October 07, 2012, 08:10:00 AM »
I have known a girl who do not kiss before marriage!!!

... and then you woke up??   8)
The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Offline ML

« Reply #154 on: October 07, 2012, 10:05:41 AM »

On the third date, I explained that I would like to kiss her. 

A kiss is not something you explain about or ask permission.

A kiss is something you do.

Where do you guys come from???    ::)

I only talk about kissing when there is some humor involved.  Like . . .

I want to kiss you, but I can't decide on which lips.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 10:08:47 AM by ML »
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline newjason

• up up and away...
« Reply #155 on: October 07, 2012, 11:35:13 AM »
I agree ML.

If a kiss is that awkward that a guy needs to ask permission , then
I don't imagine sex will be anything resembling fun   LOL

Life is Supposed to be Fun people!
stop making it so hard for yourself.

Offline Eduard

• Commercial Member Restricted
  • Family is where it's at!
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #156 on: October 07, 2012, 02:54:40 PM »
A kiss is not something you explain about or ask permission.

A kiss is something you do.

very true. Less talk more action would work better.
realrussianmatch.com

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
« Reply #157 on: October 07, 2012, 05:21:39 PM »
She wasn't my ex-gf or something like that.  We just wrote each other, and I stopped continuing.  It was many years ago.      If a girl does not believe kiss before marriage, then we do not have chemistry!!  So, no point continuing.

Offline jone

« Reply #158 on: October 08, 2012, 11:57:44 AM »
Is that really how a kiss happens?  You don't ask before you kiss the woman?  Oh, my gosh! Where have I been all my life?

For all of you funny guys out there, there are women who don't want to have to get penicillin after being with you on a first date.  These women are simply a little more conservative and need coaxing.  Initial reluctance is not necessarily the indicator of a frigid relationship.  (Did you watch "Friends with Benefits" and the five date rule?)   My observation in creating the aforementioned post is that if it aint happening, and you want it to, it is better to confront the issue and move on. 

Now, I am happy to be with some women just as friends.  The chemistry might be alot stronger if you don't push the intimacy issue immediately.  And sometimes it never happens and then you get to meet her girlfriends.  But, then, if it does develop, there is the basis for a relationship.

But, to each his own (or her own).

-j
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline ML

« Reply #159 on: October 08, 2012, 12:16:10 PM »
Is that really how a kiss happens?  You don't ask before you kiss the woman?  Oh, my gosh! Where have I been all my life?

For all of you funny guys out there, there are women who don't want to have to get penicillin after being with you on a first date.  These women are simply a little more conservative and need coaxing.  Initial reluctance is not necessarily the indicator of a frigid relationship.

Exactly correct.  I have never asked before kissing a woman.

But . . . that doesn't mean that I quickly kiss every woman, or that I have even eventually kissed every woman I have been with.

However . . . I have kissed some women within 10-20 minutes of a first meeting.

It is all in the reading of the situation;  how things are progressing,  how much she is smiling, laughing at my silly jokes, sitting ass cheek to cheek rather than at some distance, leaning into me, if she tells me a sexy joke, if she is very forward in her talking.  It can be a million and one things.

But regardless; I never ask.   I have had very few turn to receive kiss on the cheek.

And your penicillin reference is not very valid.  In the absence of open sores or some such; a person can never tell if they might catch something from someone after a kiss.  So even after X + 1 dates, the kiss recipient may or may not need a shot of penicillin.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Eduard

« Reply #160 on: October 08, 2012, 01:04:38 PM »

For all of you funny guys out there, there are women who don't want to have to get penicillin after being with you on a first date.  These women are simply a little more conservative and need coaxing.  Initial reluctance is not necessarily the indicator of a frigid relationship.  (Did you watch "Friends with Benefits" and the five date rule?)   My observation in creating the aforementioned post is that if it aint happening, and you want it to, it is better to confront the issue and move on. 

Now, I am happy to be with some women just as friends.  The chemistry might be alot stronger if you don't push the intimacy issue immediately.  And sometimes it never happens and then you get to meet her girlfriends.  But, then, if it does develop, there is the basis for a relationship.

But, to each his own (or her own).

-j
Jon, I have to admit that I've never asked a woman if it was OK to kiss her either. Somehow I just knew that it was OK by reading a woman's body language and feeling the chemistry. I did get a cheek instead of the lips on one or two occasions, but I got over that!  8) I'm more of a "go with the flow" guy, not aggressive, but asking a woman if it was OK to kiss her could get very confusing IMO, since many women might say "no" when they actually mean "yes". Such is women's nature  :D
realrussianmatch.com

Offline jone

« Reply #161 on: October 08, 2012, 01:41:13 PM »
Ed,

You have a pretty good idea of who I am.  If I am asking a woman to kiss her, it is looking into her eyes and with my soul bared.    Have I done this?  Absolutely.  Has it ever failed?  No.  Maybe it's the presentation?

The post previous, that seemed to activate responses was simply the observation that because I had to ask about a woman's intentions I knew it was time to move on.  That seemed to be in line with the ongoing theme of these posts.

I am a one woman, one bride, one wife, type of guy.   I don't kiss many women.  I am neither a speed dater or a player.  And I don't talk about my conquests.  Hopefully I am the type of man that a woman would be proud to introduce to her family.

ML, as far as my penicillin comment, that was simply humor.  My humor might not be what it used to be, but everyone looking over my shoulder laughed.  I'm happy that you can get some women to kiss you after 10-20 minutes.  I don't, particularly agree with this M/O, but if it works for you, congratulations.

Hope you guys all have a great day!

-j
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Eduard

« Reply #162 on: October 08, 2012, 02:20:32 PM »
Ed,

You have a pretty good idea of who I am.  If I am asking a woman to kiss her, it is looking into her eyes and with my soul bared.    Have I done this?  Absolutely.  Has it ever failed?  No.  Maybe it's the presentation?

The post previous, that seemed to activate responses was simply the observation that because I had to ask about a woman's intentions I knew it was time to move on.  That seemed to be in line with the ongoing theme of these posts.

I am a one woman, one bride, one wife, type of guy.   I don't kiss many women.  I am neither a speed dater or a player.  And I don't talk about my conquests.  Hopefully I am the type of man that a woman would be proud to introduce to her family.

ML, as far as my penicillin comment, that was simply humor.  My humor might not be what it used to be, but everyone looking over my shoulder laughed.  I'm happy that you can get some women to kiss you after 10-20 minutes.  I don't, particularly agree with this M/O, but if it works for you, congratulations.

Hope you guys all have a great day!

-j
Jon, yes we spoke on the phone and I got a very good vibe from you. I think if we met and spent time together we'd really hit it off and become real good friends. Just to clarify, I wasn't criticising you or your method, I was just sharing my personal experience. We all do what works best for us, learn and adjust as we go in life.
realrussianmatch.com

Offline Vasilisa

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #163 on: October 08, 2012, 05:00:07 PM »
I haven't read the whole thread, the first post only, from what I've heard so far she sounds very much like me and you sound very much like my ex husband, and the part about how important your friends' opinion to you proves that. Which makes me think, if you needed a thread you feel you are different, so leave her alone and move on.

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
« Reply #164 on: October 08, 2012, 05:44:47 PM »
You all are missing the point.  I don't ask women to kiss.   When I wrote her letter ending with "kiss", she replied that she doesn't believe in kissing before marriage.     

WHY DO YOU ASSUME I ASK WOMEN IF I CAN KISS HER????  Did I mention I ask women????

Offline ML

« Reply #165 on: October 08, 2012, 07:32:41 PM »
You all are missing the point.  I don't ask women to kiss.   When I wrote her letter ending with "kiss", she replied that she doesn't believe in kissing before marriage.     

WHY DO YOU ASSUME I ASK WOMEN IF I CAN KISS HER????  Did I mention I ask women????

CDW, you were not the OP for  this thread.

And, the asking for kissing comments were directed toward Jone, not you.
Try to keep up here!!   8)

Offline It worked for me

• Commercial Member
  • I run a bar in Odessa and welcome all guests !
« Reply #166 on: October 10, 2012, 08:18:06 AM »
dont think, just do it

when i meet a girl for the 1st time i kiss her..

its quite normal,

obv followed by "wow you look fantastic!"

eta proster )) j
hi, working in odessa, if you plan to come over let me know and we will have a piva ! (beer that is) regards Jonny.
 If your planning Odessa & wanna avoid some pitfalls or fancy a chat PM ur skype ))

Offline jone

« Reply #167 on: October 10, 2012, 02:23:58 PM »
that's a kiss, not a KISSSSSSSSSS!  The late, great, Robert Heinlein once wrote that kissing some women is better than getting laid by other women.  Women I have talked to say the same about some men.  Heinlein's character, Valentine Michael Smith, would empty everything from his mind but the woman he was kissing.  I've always tried to use this standard with the women I kissed.  For that reason, I am not a casual kisser.

But if you're in Odessa in November, I'll drop by and introduce myself and throw one back with you.

-j

"Kissing girls is a goodness, it beats the hell out of card games."

Offline Gator

« Reply #168 on: October 10, 2012, 02:53:54 PM »
Where is GQ?   He gets a big laugh from "how to kiss" threads.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540892
Total Topics: 20846
Most Online Today: 1958
Most Online Ever: 12701