It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Documentary Swap! DVD/Videos/Links to documentaries...?  (Read 6106 times)

Offline Shelfstuff

Documentary Swap! DVD/Videos/Links to documentaries...?
« on: September 07, 2007, 09:45:20 AM »

Documentaries relating to these subjects are hard to come by, and I'm interested in any help I can get to find anything new...  and also want to share what I've found with others who are interested.  I looked a bit, and it seemed this was the best forum chapter to post this in...

I'm aware of the romance tour documentary on YouTube (see the link below) but they have only the first two parts of the documentary... Does anyone have an idea where to find it, I (along with several other people) have been trying to find the rest of it, and the poster who is selling it on Youtube doesn't seem to use his account anymore... maybe someone here has the link to the rest of it, or know where I can get a video or DVD of it...?  (Here's the link to the beginning of it on Youtube):

Also, after spending $120 for the (now no longer available) ABC Video transcript of their story "Sex Slaves", I'd like to offer it to anyone interested for $45 or so.  It's about and hour long and goes undercover as a man tries to find his wife (who had been mislead and kidnapped and sold into slavery) and the cruel and heartless people who run these organizations.  Also shows some hidden video of girls actually being smuggled, you watch as they are growing concerned and how they are mislead and lied to by a woman who then sells them to a man while the girls have no idea what is going on.   Pretty graphic, this is a a very thorough and well done documentary done mostly in Eastern Europe, and will definitely get your adrenelin going; I had no idea how sick and heartless humans could be one to another.

Anyone else having info, something for sale, or a link on any other documentaries even vaguely relating to Eastern Europe, women, marraige, or things along these lines, please let me know, I would be very interested, as I am sure others would be too.  If I posted this in the wrong forum, please let me know this too, and I'd surely move it right away.

Thanks!   :)

Offline jen

Re: Documentary Swap! DVD/Videos/Links to documentaries...?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 10:01:34 AM »
Hi -- I should have a few things for you -- will get back to you soon.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541383
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 3271
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 3260
Total: 3269

+-Recent Posts

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by krimster2
Today at 07:07:31 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
Today at 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Today at 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
Today at 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
Today at 08:06:00 AM

Re: Trippin........... by Trenchcoat
Today at 06:09:50 AM

Re: Trippin........... by ML
Today at 05:21:01 AM

Trippin........... by 2tallbill