It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Testing Others  (Read 20250 times)

Offline Jumper

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Testing Others
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2017, 01:35:22 PM »
I'd counter 100% trust isn't needed if you are just building the relationship, a trusting mentality is.
As you mentioned,  what do you do when you dont have enough face to face time.
How about continuing the relationship until you both do have that level of confidence and trust.There is no clock ticking on when to get married.
The main constraint guys have is time and money, so basically they would be unlikely to test with a fake profile a local girl, but will a girl overseas.That's some mighty fine justification of costs vs behavior.
  Yes if you are the point of being exclusive, neither should have a profile up anyway, so we arnt discussing that.

When not exclusive yet, what I felt we were discussing,  that kind of testing is taken as odd, and not liked by most people for good reason.

The caveat here is if your romantic interest is on a pay site in the FSU, many of the agencies won't take it down even when she asks.u
They also swipe profiles from other sites etc, so just because a profile is up, doesn't really mean much.Learn about the person.
Some site I've never been a member of has an old profile of mine they stole off a site from  almost 2 decades ago.
 Knowing the person is the answer, there are no good shortcuts.
If entrapment style testing in an early phase of a relationship helps you sort out things, ok.It could easily harm things as well.
Personally I wouldn't, I'd communicate more,  visit more etc.
If I din't have the funds to get to know them to a comfortable level naturally,  I wouldn't chase women too far away and justify acting different because of the potential in increased dating costs.
That's basically what this boils down to.
 Everyone will have their own take and comfort level on doing such.
I'm sure whatever they decide they sleep fine at night.
I know I do.
:)

« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 04:40:17 PM by Jumper »

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2017, 01:58:16 PM »
...That's basically what this boils down to.
 Everyone will have their own take and comfort level on doing such. I'm sure whatever they decide they sleep fine at night.
I know I do. :)

Succinctly put...

Reminds me of the immortal words by The Beatles' McCartney on the track titled 'The End' off the Abbey Road album ~

~ and in The End...the Love you take, is equal to the Love......you make! ~

- btw, this is one of a half dozen tracks where you can hear Ringo be a half-a-beat off on drums. Still great though..
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 02:01:36 PM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2017, 02:12:52 PM »
As you mentioned,  what do you do when you dint have enough face to face time.
How about continuing the relationship until you both do have that level of confidence and trust.There is no

People have to make decisions with less face to face time in these international relationships. If a guy waits years to get the same face to face time with a lady overseas as he does if he dated a local lady for a few months, chances are he's going to get dumped. It's crazy enough for people to put their lives on hold for a person half way across the world.

When my wife determined I was the guy she wanted to meet, she invited me to Ukraine. Her mom had a vacation and they were living in Libya at the time. She gave me a timeframe when she'd be there. I had to make a decision. There were two college aged girls on work travel visas coming to stay with me. I wrote one, we got along, and I invited her to work and stay where I lived. She asked if it were okay her friend came too. I couldn't answer my wife after her request but I did tell her to give me a few days to think about it and we'll get to know each other better to make sure this is what we want. I knew I could not delay much longer than a few days or she will move on. Fortunately those other two girls made my decision easy. They stopped in NY and a few friends there begged them to stay in NY. They agreed

If a guy keeps telling a lady he needs more time, face to face time, time to be sure, time to get to know the woman, he is going to get dumped often. I started another thread and showing newbies how easy and quick it is to find quality women. Women want a man who can judge character quick. Guys who are slow aren't too bright, so they get left behind and guys who make the move, get the girls. When a girl like my wife asks me to take it to the next level from correspondence to a meeting, I have a short time to make a decision. Girls like that don't hang around guys that are indecisive.

When not exclusive yet, what I felt we were discussing,  that kind of testing is taken as odd, and not liked by most people for good reason.

Doesn't matter what people like. People need to take care of #1. In my book, #1 is me. I don't blame men or women protecting themselves. Lots of people out there want to take advantage of others looking for love. People can test before becoming exclusive. Many people here think Trenchcoat is cheap and greedy. Trench feels he got involved with materialistic women who may use him for shopping trips or vacations. Let's assume Trench is correct that the women he's involved with are insincere so that means Trench's ability to evaluate women are lacking. For him, a test would keep him out of trouble. He writes a woman, he thinks she likes him and things are going well, but this time before making a commitment to visit the woman, he tests her with another profile of a man who is offering money for a meeting. Trench will be able to understand if the woman is into money and be willing to trade her body for that.

After hearing enough cases of men marrying gold diggers and green card girls who are leeches and will milk social programs, good people and are a drain on society, I've concluded those men need help. If a guy or girl has a habit of getting involved with all the wrong people, it doesn't make them bad but they need help.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Jumper

« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2017, 04:53:34 PM »
Those justifications are based on some preconceived idea they must both find a wife, and look abroad.Neither of those things are required in their life, it's a choice.
If they choose to look abroad they can accept the risks involved or justify sketchy behavior to posdibly mitigate the  risks.

The likely  reality is: if they can't tell the difference by the time they get to the alter of being used as visa mule, then a fake profile or two is actually quite  unlikely to save them. It may change who takes them for a ride, but not that they get ridden.
Yes, that's just one opinion.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2017, 07:49:19 PM »
If they choose to look abroad they can accept the risks involved

Some people have more risks than others and have to rely on luck in life to get through it. Relying on luck is not a smart way to get through life.

or justify sketchy behavior to posdibly mitigate the  risks.

Mitigating risks is smart. I've given drug tests to employees who I've had face to face time with. I don't consider tests given to people that never met as sketchy behavior. Some people waste more time with all the wrong people than others. The wrong people need to be discarded quickly. I don't do some of the things I recommend to people but they need to stop wasting time with the wrong people instead of bringing them over to our country for the taxpayers to deal with. If they weren't born smarter than me and don't have enough brain power to figure it out, they can use a test to make up for the tools they lack in the head. I consider it more of a smart move on their part than unethical behavior.

The likely  reality is: if they can't tell the difference by the time they get to the alter of being used as visa mule, then a fake profile or two is actually quite  unlikely to save them. It may change who takes them for a ride, but not that they get ridden.

A fake profile and test is not designed to improve guy's life forever. It's only designed to remove some of the bad girls that enter into his life. When a good girl appears, then he's got to figure out how to win her over and keep her.

There is a high percentage of divorce in America. These people have dated the natural way with a lot of face to face time with less pressure to seal the deal. For those who remain married, many are not happy with their choice. The rate of truly successful marriages is low. I don't have confidence the majority of people can get it right before walking down the alter.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2017, 09:03:21 PM »

Doesn't matter what people like. People need to take care of #1. In my book, #1 is me.

..until you are married.... right ?

Many people here think Trenchcoat is cheap and greedy.

Because he IS .... 

Trench feels he got involved with materialistic women who may use him for shopping trips or vacations. Let's assume Trench is correct that the women he's involved with are insincere so that means Trench's ability to evaluate women are lacking. For him, a test would keep him out of trouble.

Your 'test' ...  not my style... and I doubt most others. ... I certainly would not recommend such stunts

Offline Jumper

« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2017, 09:11:01 PM »

Some people have more risks than others and have to rely on luck in life to get through it. Relying on luck is not a smart way to get through life.

They don't have more risks in this case, unless they voluntarily choose to take them.
They then choose how they will behave while doing so.

Mitigating risks is smart. I've given drug tests to employees who I've had face to face time with. I don't consider tests given to people that never met as sketchy behavior. Some people waste more time with all the wrong people than others. The wrong people need to be discarded quickly. I don't do some of the things I recommend to people but they need to stop wasting time with the wrong people instead of bringing them over to our country for the taxpayers to deal with. If they weren't born smarter than me and don't have enough brain power to figure it out, they can use a test to make up for the tools they lack in the head. I consider it more of a smart move on their part than unethical behavior.

The person they test,whether failing or passing,will likely find it border line unethical.

They arnt trying to win your heart,or mine, so our opinions about it mean little, They are trying to win the woman's heart.
Many local woman would find it offensive ,so do FSU women in general, ,and it could easily bring issues into a burgeoning relationship.

A fake profile and test is not designed to improve guy's life forever. It's only designed to remove some of the bad girls that enter into his life. When a good girl appears, then he's got to figure out how to win her over and keep heur.

That's real good ,right up to the point he needed to test in an entrapment style,  because he couldn't take the time to get to know her. 
Plus he needs to come clean about it ,or hide it,both are issues to many a good woman.

There is a high percentage of divorce in America. These people have dated the natural way with a lot of face to face time with less pressure to seal the deal. For those who remain married, many are not happy with their choice. The rate of truly successful marriages is low. I don't have confidence the majority of people can get it right before walking down the alter.

Yeap,so starting out on grey unethical areas will build that percentage right up?
 Again reality sets in that no matter what ,the odds are that ultimately you won't be compatible long term.
  That has very little to do with good or bad people, good people get divorced all the time.

Good for each other is the key.

A foundation of any relationship is trust and respect .

Starting out distrustful and disrespectful  to justify saving time ,poor social skills, not enough  time or money, all because of choosing to voluntarily look abroad?
That warms any woman's heart.

They need to win her heart ,,completely .and her respect.
 That's a   tie that binds.One of the biggest steps to that is being respectful. and  a man of your word.

I dint rely on luck. One of the reasons my wife fell in love with me is I respected her from the start.
The distance she lived from  me , and where she lived   did not dictate
my thoughts about her ,or dating.

It seems I'm debating you BillyB,  on this.
I dont intend it that way.
you have your ideas about it , I have mine. Unlikely to chsnge.

My posts are for new guys thinking of doing this, that they should consider how it reflects on them , good bad or indifferent.

If the woman of your dreams finds its a clever means to an end,respects and admires you for it, she's the one for you right?

I'm just pointing out that might be a tad lower percentage than the ones that don't find it quite as clever.

Now,  back to watching the hurricane unfold since I'm in Texas .
Lol
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 09:16:08 PM by Jumper »

Offline treadmilldude

« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2017, 09:30:56 PM »
This post is meant to be a teachable moment for our neighborhood bully and wife abuser, the 76 YO angry, eternally pissed-off, overweight American Engineer who married the 46 YO Ukrainian woman with a Child. I believe we all know who I am referring to, Calmissile.

Screaming at your wife will destroy your marriage

When couples resort to screaming at each other instead of communicating it can destroy a marriage.

Screaming and Swearing

When did it become acceptable to scream and swear at your spouse, this is one of the worst forms of communication that takes place in a marriage?

When couples resort to screaming, yelling and swearing at each other the respect and the foundation of the marriage will deteriorate. A spouse under no circumstance has the right to treat the other person in that manner. The end result of this type of communication is that the person who is being screamed at will eventually become numb to their spouse and all of the love, affection and respect they had for each other will vanish. When two people disrespect each other in this way neither persons point will be heard and there will be no resolution to the problem.

Being a Bully

Screaming and swearing is a part of being a bully and trying to dominate and control the other person in the marriage. The person doing the screaming may think that they have gotten the other person to change or agree with them but the truth is that they just bullied the other spouse and forced them into a corner. No one likes to be screamed at or called names; the person who uses this type of communication usually has low self esteem and a lack of proper communication skills.

Changing your spouses behavior will not work you must start with your own to save your marriage

When there is a problem in the marriage and it is causing the marriage to fail, one or both of the spouses will often look to the other spouse to change in the situation.

Stop Taking The Abuse

If your spouse treats you in this manner then you must put a stop to it, this is unacceptable behavior and must not be tolerated.

The screaming may be a man at a woman, but the truth is that there are many wives that also bully their husbands.

How do we change a marriage in which a spouse screams, calls name and puts you down?

The answer is you walk away from them, you leave the house, you pack your bags and you go. Unless you change the way in which you respond to them they will continue to bully you. You have to stand up for yourself and not allow this to happen. Many times a spouse will justify this behavior and say that the person can’t control or it or that they have a short temper, or other excuses that they can think of. The truth is that most people can control their temper, but they choose not to because they have been allowed to get away with the bad behavior.

One way to prove this scenario that they do indeed have control is:

Ask yourself these questions:

Do they fly off the handle at work?

Do they act this way around friends?

Do they act this way in public?

Have you seen them control their temper?

If you answered yes to any of these questions then the spouse that is bullying you can control their temper they are just choosing not to around you.

If your spouse truly can’t control their temper then, you need to leave and stay with someone safe, that is a person who has allowed themselves to be out of control and may become violent, this is more prevalent in a spouse that gets angered after drinking or is taking drugs.

Most people are able to control themselves if expected to

The majority of bulling from a spouse though can be controlled and if you want the name calling and yelling to stop then you must do something dramatic to let them know that you are serious and you have had enough. Living in a marriage with a spouse that yells at you and calls you names is not normal and can be very damaging to your self-esteem and raising children in that type of environment. Tell your spouse calmly and directly that you will leave the next time that they behave in this manner and put an end to it now, but make sure that you do leave!

We'll see if RWD's resident Wife abuser takes this to heart.....or if he continues to abuse his 46 YO Ukrainian Wife.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2017, 09:51:34 PM »
  ...until you are married.... right ?

If you can't take care of #1, yourself, you aren't capable of taking care of anybody else. Just like in the plane, put your oxygen mask on first before helping others. I've taken care of myself well and because I'm in a good position in life, it translates to my wife also getting taken care of well.

They don't have more risks in this case, unless they voluntarily choose to take them.

Some guys are better prepared than others when it comes to judging people. Those who do not judge well have more risk with every new person they meet as they are more likely to bring the wrong people into their lives.

The person they test,whether failing or passing,will likely find it border line unethical.

They arnt trying to win your heart,or mine, so our opinions about it mean little, They are trying to win the woman's heart.

That is the problem with many guys and it gets them in trouble. They are trying to win the heart of a person they never met. Could be a bad woman. They need to evaluate the women on the internet before trying to win their heart.

A foundation of any relationship is trust and respect .

For people who never met, there is no relationship so people shouldn't get their feelings hurt. Trust and respect has to be earned. Earlier we discussed people in relationships and if they should be tested if they had their profile up during this time. You wanted to discuss people that aren't in a relationship a few posts ago so I assumed we're still on that road.

It seems I'm debating you BillyB,  on this.
I dont intend it that way.
you have your ideas about it , I have mine. Unlikely to chsnge.

Debating isn't a bad thing. I enjoy debates. I just don't see this as a good vs. evil thing. If a man or woman uses tools and techniques to get ahead in life, it's not wrong if it doesn't cause others harm. If a woman tests me, I don't have anything to worry about so no harm done. I'd actually respect her for protecting herself by not wanting to get involved with the lame and losers of the world.

Offline msmob

« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2017, 10:05:59 PM »

If you can't take care of #1, yourself, you aren't capable of taking care of anybody else. Just like in the plane, put your oxygen mask on first before helping others.

Trust you to think of one of a few circumstances where thinking of no.1 IS thinking about yourself... 

You know VERY well, what I meant about marriage...  do you think how this will help my life better or our life, Billy ?

Offline BillyB

« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2017, 10:25:07 PM »
Trust you to think of one of a few circumstances where thinking of no.1 IS thinking about yourself... 

You know VERY well, what I meant about marriage...  do you think how this will help my life better or our life, Billy ?

If I want to take good care of myself, part of doing that is taking care of my wife, who then in turns take good care of me. I buy her a better car and clothes than I drive or wear. She's happy and give me unconditional love. If you love your wife and kids and the plane is losing oxygen, you put your mask on first to save their lives. That isn't being selfish. Best to judge me not by what I say, but by the people who live with me.

Offline msmob

« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2017, 11:09:58 PM »
Best to judge me not by what I say, but by the people who live with me.

Best not to post bizarre, then.

Of course buying nice things is thinking of your partner - but even then you managed to explain why it benefits you.....

Q: Would you take a bullet for your missus' ?

Offline BillyB

« Reply #62 on: August 25, 2017, 11:56:32 PM »
Of course buying nice things is thinking of your partner - but even then you managed to explain why it benefits you.....

I did explain why it benefits me. I'll do it again. If I take care of my wife well, she takes care of me well and gives me love. I do what I need to get what I want. Achieving the goal of taking care of me is not always about selfish actions. Also, it's not what I buy for her that's important, what's important is she realizes I take care of her better than myself.

Q: Would you take a bullet for your missus' ?

Would I die for my country? The goal is to make the other guy die for his country. I'd risk my life defending my wife but I keep bullets in the house for the other guy.

Moby, if I was really selfish and a guy who'd run away from protecting his wife, do you think I'd still be married to a girl this long who can pick any guy she wants? Don't worry about me. If I'm a bad husband, my wife has to deal with it and I'll have to deal with it, not you.

Offline msmob

« Reply #63 on: August 26, 2017, 12:07:37 AM »
Once again, Billy you're being 'smart' rather than dealing with a direct question - well, that what I feel ..!

I'm FAR more worried about how you try to present yourself - as I'm sure you're much more sensible that your posts suggest

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #64 on: August 26, 2017, 04:48:35 AM »
You sound more like a loser liberal, progressive, socialist than someone than have a 'teaching moment'.  :)

No!  A thousand times NOOOOOOOO!  I don't agree with treadmilldude's post, but don't compare his attitudes with those of "liberal, progressive, socialists" - who, by the way, are no more likely to be "losers" than any conservative, stick-in-the-mud Republican.

Offline Anotherkiwi

« Reply #65 on: August 26, 2017, 04:52:10 AM »
You should get her health insurance.  It is the law, which apparently you are breaking and blaming Obamacare is a just an excuse.  Why would you skip over health insurance, one of the few things that is pretty much a must?  You are in your mid 70's, and definitely have a reduced life/time span, I wouldn't worry about 'what is cheaper' as it pertains to your wife's health.

Did you miss something, fathertime?  Calmissile posted again, about eight hours before this post of yours, stating the situation concerning his wife's health insurance.  I suggest that you read it.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #66 on: August 26, 2017, 04:57:17 AM »

Because I did not yet put you on "Ignore". I was blessed with reading your post :)

Calmissile likes to put people on ignore right up until they post!   :D

Please provide ANY evidence that I swear at my wife! 

What you didn't deny here is that you do scream at your wife, maybe TMD added in the cursing part.  Frankly I"d own it if I were you.  For better or worse, if that is how you make the marriage work, (Assuming that is the case).  Yelling, cursing, is not the greatest way to communicate, especially in front of the little girl, but I can get that teaching an old dog a new trick (You) wouldn't be easy either for you to change, if that is how you are used to getting your point across.

I'd just mention that trying to have a bit of patience/perspective would probably help you  avoid these types of angry communication breakdowns.  I've made efforts myself to attempt to show just a bit more patience in situations that I may not have in the past, especially if I think the intent is good on her end.  At your age, and with your unhealthy skin color (According to Bee Farmer), it is probably best to just have a nice Stroh's beer and chuckle about some of your impatience rather than lowering the boom on her! 

Fathertime!   
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline fathertime

« Reply #67 on: August 26, 2017, 05:11:51 AM »
Did you miss something, fathertime?  Calmissile posted again, about eight hours before this post of yours, stating the situation concerning his wife's health insurance.  I suggest that you read it.

He earlier stated he doesn't have health insurance, and later said what 'he is doing' is catastrophic health insurance for his wife.  I'm not sure if he has DONE IT, or is in the process of "DOING IT", which is why I made the rather flat comment.

I'd say getting regular insurance is the right call, rather than merely covering catastrophic events.  Going to low cost clinics is not the way a man of his apparent wealth would normally go about covering his wife's health.  Catastrophic coverage is usually best for young people, if she is in her mid 40's, normally full insurance is the right choice.  My main thought is: Why go tight on something as important as health insurance for the spouse?  Is there something more important to spend the money on? If somebody was tight on funds and it was a matter of eating/rent money verses insurance,  it would be a different story, but that doesn't appear to be the case with Calmissile. 

Fathertime!     

Offline Anotherkiwi

« Reply #68 on: August 26, 2017, 05:31:17 AM »
...Going to low cost clinics is not the way a man of his apparent wealth would normally go about covering his wife's health.

Why do you equate cost with quality of care?  If calmissile has used that clinic before, with satisfactory results, why not use it again?  For all we know, it might only be a few minutes down the road, whereas the nearest hospital might be an hour away in peak traffic.  It might also be the location of his actual doctor's surgery.  Without getting into the Trenchcoat school of how to save money, that would seem to me to be a perfectly reasonable response.

And, as I posted before, I'm quite sure that Larisa would be able to work out if the injury was serious enough to need an ambulance callout.  The fact that she rang Doug rather than an ambulance, no matter how 911-ish the call to him may have seemed, indicates to me that she knew perfectly well just how severe her injury was.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #69 on: August 26, 2017, 05:59:32 AM »
Why do you equate cost with quality of care?  .

I think the quality of care is similar, but when using low cost services the wait time is longer, and the facilities aren't as good.  That said, you might be right.   Not enough information to say for sure.

Fathertime!

Offline pitbull

« Reply #70 on: August 26, 2017, 06:55:44 AM »
You, are also about as dumb as a post.  The three of you should get together and claim you are the moral standard for the world.  :)

Because I did not yet put you on "Ignore". I was blessed with reading your post :)

Please provide ANY evidence that I swear at my wife!  You are so stupid, I don't think the forum can help you.  You have made multiple trips to Ukraine and spend your time in a gym becoming a muscle-man.  How boring!!  Do you really think that women want muscles exposed to rather have some tissue in the brain?  Your a loser!

You sound more like a loser liberal, progressive, socialist than someone than have a 'teaching moment'.  :)

Hahah what a dumb senile old goat! I love the logic again: People who think it is not okay to yell and abuse a spouse are "liberals". The abusers by extension are all conservatives of course.
Be the person that your dog thinks you are

Offline Jumper

« Reply #71 on: August 26, 2017, 07:43:08 AM »
For people who never met, there is no relationship so people shouldn't get their feelings hurt. Trust and respect has to be earned. Earlier we discussed people in relationships and if they should be tested if they had their profile up during this time. You wanted to discuss people that aren't in a relationship a few posts ago so I assumed we're still on that road.

Your take is no harm,no foul.
 I agree it's not good vs evil.

My point,which you don't seemingly agree with ,
Is that a man is attempting to court a woman,  yes even before they meet.
His actions,then  and during courtship, speak far more than his words to any womsn,and particularly to FSU women.
 How she perceives the man from the very first moment is what they have to build upon.
 So brushing off initial impressions that she Is most  likely to have from being tested that way,the impression of a man with a  distrusting and disrespectful nature,  might be a bigger challenge for a socially less capable men,  than you suggest.

You don't have a problem with a woman testing you, again they arnt trying to make an impression of being a good respectful man on you.
  They are hopefully gaining the interest and trust of the women they encounter and hope to meet.

The first step to success is to be a man women are interested in,this is advice you offer and I completely agree with.

Many women would find the entrapment style of testing ,at any stage of communication, the actions of a lesser man.
(This is again despite whatever the highlight reel in the *clever* man's  head shows, it's the womans thoughts that matter)

Sure *some* might view it as clever, and again I'll point out the blatantly obvious that far more good gals  would just find the action odd at best.
.Actions speaking louder than words ,so is that a great way to show you are a man worthy of respect ,trust and interest?
 A man so oddly self involved and worried that he *could be*  communicating with a woman that might, either speak with other men, or have sex for money if presented correctly,  that he needs to create a fake profile to do his due diligence , instead of using that time to meet her.?
That's how many good women will feel about it.
No the men doing so  did no harm to the womenn  by testing,just themselves in my opinion.
They might weed out some bad girls.They might run off many good women.

I agree no ones feelings should be hurt.

What they likely harmed was the woman's impression of them.

Guys thinking of entrapment style testing,  because they feel they have  trouble reading people, should instead build up their skill set,.
or make the wiser choice not to attempt to date in a completely different language and culture to their own.
 Suggesting those men  be wise by ignoring  the huge issue of language and cultutal barriers ,
 yet  using tests that would make them appear distrustful and disrespectful, is ignoring the big elephant in the room.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 07:46:58 AM by Jumper »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #72 on: August 26, 2017, 10:04:43 AM »
My point,which you don't seemingly agree with ,
Is that a man is attempting to court a woman,  yes even before they meet.
His actions,then  and during courtship, speak far more than his words to any womsn,and particularly to FSU women.

There's two periods that I'd consider a guy who can't read people well to test. One is after he gets engaged and if the woman he's engaged to leaves up her profile. The other is early in the correspondence. I do not consider that the courting phase but the introduction phase which is the time a guy has to decide if this woman is worth courting.

Say a guy writes a few letters and thinks the girl is interested in him. Before wasting weeks, months or years getting further involved with the woman, he writes from another profile with a proposal. If the woman is willing to open her legs for financial gain, the guy doesn't waste anymore of his life on the woman and moves on. Good women should be happy if men do this because they are not affected. Gold diggers who are aggressive when attraction men get the lions share of the attention. I'd estimate 5% of the FSU women out there are willing to trade their bodies for money, clothes, and other luxury items but could be getting 50% of the attention because they are experienced in catching men. My whole point to guys like Trenchcoat who seems to have trust issues with the women he meets is he should get the test out of the way early and when he's into courtship with a woman who passes the test, he needs to trust her in order to make the relationship grow.

I got a 15 yo son. Soon I'm going to talk to him about his future and about relationship in greater detail than I've talked to him in the past. I'm going to tell him when he chooses a woman, choose a high quality woman. I'm going to give him my definition of what a high quality woman is. Beautiful, good genes, good manners, intelligent, good heart.  I'm going to tell him how to avoid people who want to take advantage of him. I'm going to tell him not to get involved with a lady because you feel sorry for her. I'm going to tell him the mistakes I made and I didn't get educated like I'm about to educate him. When I was young, like most men, we are trying to figure out how to catch a woman in order to get our dicks wet the first time. Of course I thought it would best be done with love involved so I was looking to get into a serious relationship and my standards of a woman I'd accept were much less than it is today. Today my standards are much higher and I can catch a whole lot more women than when I was in better shape and had more hair on my head.

Guys thinking of entrapment style testing,  because they feel they have  trouble reading people, should instead build up their skill set,.

I'm all for improvement but some people have limitations. Trenchcoat could be one of those guys.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 02:27:29 PM by AnonMod »

Offline Jumper

« Reply #73 on: August 26, 2017, 10:13:55 AM »
BillyB,
 I know your comment is to admin, and mods in general.
But  just to clarify things.
I did not move any post or thread. I could not even if I wanted to.

I have not been a moderator here for quite some time , but the board has not been updated in a while regarding that information.

My guess is that TMD copy pasted his own post,  into this thread.
who knows, there are several possibilities .

« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 10:18:49 AM by Jumper »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #74 on: August 26, 2017, 10:27:08 AM »
My guess is that TMD copy pasted his own post,  into this thread.

That could be true too.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541387
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 3932
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 3692
Total: 3701

+-Recent Posts

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine by krimster2
Today at 07:36:35 AM

Re: Navigating the longest story ever told by Stirlitz
Today at 02:18:56 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Stirlitz
Today at 02:12:24 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Trenchcoat
Today at 01:56:55 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:07:31 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
Yesterday at 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:06:00 AM