It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Blah, Blah and Double Blah  (Read 12595 times)

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Blah, Blah and Double Blah
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2020, 07:01:48 AM »
.and along comes salary guy ('the boss') to prove how 'attentive' he is.....[

Sounds like the sort of 'verdict' the US Senate reached...ignoring facts and witnesses.. 

The  true verdict is that of those present ...

Which of 'em count Maxx as a friend, now...someone they trust, would want to spend time in his company...?

))

If Maxx listens to your 'advice' he will take splice, blame everyone else present...and we will read about someone else 'using him'....

Oh wait a mo....it has already happened...

Our experience suggests Maxx' version should be compared with others present..

Maxx is a lonely guy... Maxx tries to show you boring videos..  doesn't take the hint they are BORING..

Maxx needs to get out more, get fit, lose weight and fill his day with productive things...

All the Muppets who believe his sob stories are simply a crutch and will not shake him out of his .."it's everyone else...not me
..that's the problem" mentality...

Until he wakes up and realises this he will remain lonely and gaining solace from clueless folk on the net...

Just WOW! The extremes you'll go to in some sort of lame effort so that someone, anyone might consider you a half decent chap. The fallacy in that idiocy is that everyone here and the other board already knows your a dick. We've seen it for years and you can't help yourself but to vomit your life and your self sense of superiority on every thread known to man. At the end of the day you are still the same delusional blabber mouth you've always been. You can not help yourself but to follow Maxx on every thread he posts to try and prove "you're right and he's wrong". Nothing will change the FACT you sold your integrity for $6.92. I'm thinking you over paid at that by at least $6.

Who the f*ck are you to believe it necessary to "test" someone kind enough to be your host and taxi some half wits and snuggle bunny's around the country? Just that one little tidbit about you continue to prove correct is ALL anyone needs to know about you. The facts as they happened have been long documented and the conclusions are in. You're an asswipe

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2020, 07:13:01 AM »

Don’t read the blather, just quote it in a post, ignore and the creepy crawlie will eventually tire itself and die. ‘Real happy people’ don’t have issues like this specimen.

That's 'right' - don't read stuff from those that have actually spent time in your company ... who all share the same opinion ...  MUCH better to listen to 'internet fwends' ...

GROW a pair, Maxx ..

You can start by apologising for misleading folks - rather than needing the support of 'trolls'  and especially apologise for suggesting SC 'torpedoed' a relationship that YOU had already sunk !

Trusting someone who turned out to be a puny worm is just a simple *mistake*. They’re everywhere, even on this message board.

Move on buddy!  :)

This chap is probably the prime example of who NOT to listen to ... but he'll make you feel better - 'til the next time ..

Offline msmob

« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2020, 07:30:15 AM »
Just WOW! The extremes you'll go to in some sort of lame effort so that someone, anyone might consider you a half decent chap. The fallacy in that idiocy is that everyone here and the other board already knows your a dick. We've seen it for years and you can't help yourself but to vomit your life and your self sense of superiority on every thread known to man. At the end of the day you are still the same delusional blabber mouth you've always been. You can not help yourself but to follow Maxx on every thread he posts to try and prove "you're right and he's wrong". Nothing will change the FACT you sold your integrity for $6.92. I'm thinking you over paid at that by at least $6.

Who the f*ck are you to believe it necessary to "test" someone kind enough to be your host and taxi some half wits and snuggle bunny's around the country? Just that one little tidbit about you continue to prove correct is ALL anyone needs to know about you. The facts as they happened have been long documented and the conclusions are in. You're an asswipe

As I've said -  since you 'arrived' on the scene - where you THERE ... ?    :popcorn:

Your ability to assess any 'fact' is clear by your 'conclusions' .

I readily admit the 'test' was puerile - have done so many times ... It was between my biz partner and myself, only ... It proves Maxx would even lie about connectivity - rather than deal with his organisational abilities ...

No-one from that trip trusts Maxx,now .. there's your FACT ...

There's your 'extreme' ....   Maxx - very unwisely - suggested my beloved was 'at fault' for ruining his chances with the person she had brought along ..

At first he denied it .... ( As the post was deleted ) ... then it was proven he HAD said it ... 

What you do not know is that I was not prepared to discuss the trip - when Maxx brought up the suggestion of a fall out - removed-  but when he blamed my (now) wife - and then realised some internet Muppets would give him solace...  he couldn't help but 'guild the Lilly 'and his fibs became monstrous.

I got played by him - you're being played by him ..

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2020, 08:07:12 AM »
As I've said -  since you 'arrived' on the scene - where you THERE ... ?    :popcorn:

Your ability to assess any 'fact' is clear by your 'conclusions' .

I readily admit the 'test' was puerile - have done so many times ... It was between my biz partner and myself, only ... It proves Maxx would even lie about connectivity - rather than deal with his organisational abilities ...

No-one from that trip trusts Maxx,now .. there's your FACT ...

There's your 'extreme' ....   Maxx - very unwisely - suggested my beloved was 'at fault' for ruining his chances with the person she had brought along ..

At first he denied it .... ( As the post was deleted ) ... then it was proven he HAD said it ... 

What you do not know is that I was not prepared to discuss the trip - when Maxx brought up the suggestion of a fall out - removed-  but when he blamed my (now) wife - and then realised some internet Muppets would give him solace...  he couldn't help but 'guild the Lilly 'and his fibs became monstrous.

I got played by him - you're being played by him ..

And yet you continue to harp in some effort to "prove" you're right. What we know is, you are a liar, rarely if ever right. What you don't know is, I know Maxx and have for many years. I know the kind of man Maxx is, he's proved that to me. You've also proved to me the 'kind' of (sic) man you are, too.

The lengths you have gone to on this board, following Maxx around to continually hound the man in some sick effort to cause him distress further shows what 'kind' of man you are.The measures you have taken to protect the "honor" of your sunflower seed spitting babuska knows no bounds. Obviously her honor must need some sort of protection?!?!

Personally, I do not doubt for 1 second you or your "beloved" got into the road hussy's ear before, during and after the trip. It's also blatantly obvious you relish in rubbing his nose in it at every opportunity. When Maxx isn't posting I'd wager you sit at home pulling the wings off of flies to cover the gap in your entertainment

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2020, 08:23:23 AM »
….further shows what 'kind' of man you are....

:ROFL:

I really doubled-over when I read this...

Quote from: mrmob
Does S 'like' Maxx,  now....  SC, M or I ... ?   Ilona ?
No pattern at all …

Pattern!! Is that the Mother-of-all-Ironies, or what?!? What a hoot! If it was ever about *patterns*, then I rest my case! The man's too darn funny!
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2020, 08:51:54 AM »
No sense in stirring the pot.

The pot has already been stirred before I showed up. Moby has a lot of pots stirred. It's not going to stop. He may slow down stirring this pot while being busy with 5 other pots but you can bet money the Georgia trip to meet you will be stirred hard again and again and again. That is the price you paid and will continue to pay when you decided to meet with Moby.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2020, 09:12:01 AM »

I really doubled-over when I read this...

Pattern!! Is that the Mother-of-all-Ironies, or what?!? What a hoot! If it was ever about *patterns*, then I rest my case! The man's too darn funny!

Perhaps you should tell us all this 'pattern' you 'spotted? ..

You're hardly excelling on the fact front - 'entertain us' ..

The pot has already been stirred before I showed up. Moby has a lot of pots stirred. It's not going to stop. He may slow down stirring this pot while being busy with 5 other pots but you can bet money the Georgia trip to meet you will be stirred hard again and again and again. That is the price you paid and will continue to pay when you decided to meet with Moby.

Silly Billy,

you are the contributor that repeats bollox about the circumstances of my prolonged divorce, my having HSV simplex virus anti-bodies present - no symptoms ever presented - and suggesting I might not have been honest with subsequent partners ..

You are too stupid to realise that mentioning it across forums and my responding with FACT - suggests you aren't the shiniest button and not even wise - given you won't be able to prove ANY point you keep raising ...

Unfortunately for you - my affliction has been discussed here and another place and your selective reading 'abilities' prevent you from 'getting' that I've posted TRs involving the issues with being a carrier.

It doesn't embarrass me - better  it should prove as a warning to others - and I'm ALWAYS willing to correct need to repeat lies.

My calling you Silly BillyB is really appropriate

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2020, 09:25:11 AM »
Perhaps you should tell us all this 'pattern' you 'spotted? ..

You're hardly excelling on the fact front - 'entertain us' ..

1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline msmob

« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2020, 09:35:54 AM »
GQB proves it's time 'the boss' earnt his salary and needs to work

It's OK - you've walked onto a punch - you know it ... do spill

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2020, 09:50:45 AM »
GQB proves it's time 'the boss' earnt his salary and needs to work

It's OK - you've walked onto a punch - you know it ... do spill

LMAO! I was just in hysterics because I always knew you are without a doubt, 'clueless' in what you think you know. I just didn't realize you are THIS clueless. The key word is *pattern*.

Your continued display of this 'fact' is now comical bordering in clinical.

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2020, 09:55:52 AM »
my affliction has been discussed here and another place and your selective reading 'abilities' prevent you from 'getting' that I've posted TRs involving the issues with being a carrier.

It doesn't embarrass me - better  it should prove as a warning to others -

A warning to others? People on the forum aren't going to sleep with you. When I asked if you warned that woman who said your wife dresses like a prostitute, you couldn't remember. The women on the internet you communicate with and are trying to get in their pants are the people you should be warning. Did you also warn the ladies you communicated with that your wife doesn't want to sign the divorce papers and you don't know if you'll ever be free to marry again? Let me guess! You don't remember what you told those ladies and probably wasted months or years of their lives since you didn't give them the truth and option to dump you earlier.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2020, 02:27:35 PM »
LMAO! I was just in hysterics because I always knew you are without a doubt, 'clueless' in what you think you know. I just didn't realize you are THIS clueless. The key word is *pattern*.

Your continued display of this 'fact' is now comical bordering in clinical.

So 'spill'  - 'humiliate' me ... 

Offline msmob

« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2020, 02:40:25 PM »
So, BillyB does his usual - ignore the point made - but tries to seize on his tried and fail "something New diversionary bollox technique"..  I will'deal' with it and remind him what he DIDN'T deal with ..

A warning to others? People on the forum aren't going to sleep with you.

I agree - but the 'warning' was - BE CAREFUL who you do sleep with - without REALLY knowing them - i.e - get tested together

When I asked if you warned that woman who said your wife dresses like a prostitute, you couldn't remember.

That be be - clearly - ( to those who aren't Silly Billy B's ) because I wasn't at the stage and never DID get to the stage where intimacy might ensure - an actual meeting ...   Can one get an STD via Skype, BillyB ? ..

The women on the internet you communicate with and are trying to get in their pants are the people you should be warning.

That would be communicateD with ..   

Did you also warn the ladies you communicated with that your wife doesn't want to sign the divorce papers and you don't know if you'll ever be free to marry again? Let me guess! You don't remember what you told those ladies and probably wasted months or years of their lives since you didn't give them the truth and option to dump you earlier.

Your 'guess' sucked ... My profile said SEPARATED ...  it was the first question brought up, normally ... I'm sure LOTS of women didn't write - as I wasn't divorced

So, Silly BillyB - another FAIL on the " I think I know Moby better than Moby front"

I seem to remember this latest 'dicks' thread ( I include myself in that as I do have one) was another off-shoot of Maxx' fibs ( (supported by those who wereN'T there)  v reality and those who WERE there and chose to void him .. ?

You REALLY aren't very good at making stuff up or repeating fibs..

Offline Mod7

• Super Moderator
  • I'm NOT amused (the CossacKat)
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2020, 07:28:50 PM »
TO (in order of descending appearance here):
msmob, BillyB, GQBlues, Faux Pas, Maxx2, 2tallbill, JayH, ML, BC, krimster2, jone

I think I can speak for the rest of the RWD membership when I say that we've had quite ENOUGH of your personal squabbles, with nothing to do with the main theme of this Board.

This thread is now LOCKED, and anybody who tries to revive it under a different title/section will be seriously moderated.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 07:36:45 PM by Mod7 »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1891
Total: 1902

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM