Forum > Research Projects

Keywords - how do you search for dating website with FSU brides?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sculpto:
Hey Doc.. I noticed something...

you also have a white label site that is in fact 1st international.  I have dealt with Greg and Art.. I think most everyone on the forum understands and agrees that the Romeoville operation is pretty much of a scam... in fact.. Greg and Art won't even deny it.. they just give the money back when someone figures it out and complains.. I think they stay out of the "fire pit" that way where other sites that use the same scam methods but don't give refunds end up with many more angry customers.

Second.. I noticed on your site that you are making affiliate marketing offers.. http://www.catchyourmatch.net/classifieds/item.php?item_id=4 so I can assume you have some money and are attempting the single most annoying method of gaining members.. well next to coming to the forum and communicating so poorly.

No one around here who posts regularly likes your business model.  We got some good laughs out of it.  But, you look like a "johnny come lately" in a field full of scams and rip offs and you are presenting nothing new.

If you really want some help.. how about you cough up some consulting fees and hire some of us to rework your entire site and methodology?  Right now you are in a hostile environment because of how you have presented yourself so far.  Why not start over.. hire some men with lots of experience to show you how to do it right (maybe some of the ladies too).. and then apologize to the forum for being so annoying?  :) 

facetrock:
  Doc, your a kid with a website that totally relys on sex as its main selling point. Boring. Seen it all before. Like I said earlier. Get rid of the dumbass cliche names to start with.
  This forum isnt populated by teenagers with raging hard ons. Mostly by men with lots of life experience and that is a bad thing for you.

ECOCKS:

--- Quote from: Sculpto on August 21, 2010, 11:31:22 AM ---Hey Doc.. I noticed something...

you also have a white label site that is in fact 1st international.  I have dealt with Greg and Art.. I think most everyone on the forum understands and agrees that the Romeoville operation is pretty much of a scam... in fact.. Greg and Art won't even deny it.. they just give the money back when someone figures it out and complains.. I think they stay out of the "fire pit" that way where other sites that use the same scam methods but don't give refunds end up with many more angry customers.

Second.. I noticed on your site that you are making affiliate marketing offers.. http://www.catchyourmatch.net/classifieds/item.php?item_id=4 so I can assume you have some money and are attempting the single most annoying method of gaining members.. well next to coming to the forum and communicating so poorly.

No one around here who posts regularly likes your business model.  We got some good laughs out of it.  But, you look like a "johnny come lately" in a field full of scams and rip offs and you are presenting nothing new.

If you really want some help.. how about you cough up some consulting fees and hire some of us to rework your entire site and methodology?  Right now you are in a hostile environment because of how you have presented yourself so far.  Why not start over.. hire some men with lots of experience to show you how to do it right (maybe some of the ladies too).. and then apologize to the forum for being so annoying?  :) 

--- End quote ---

Because his income would drop and the girls would "work" elsewhere.

Sculpto:

--- Quote from: ECOCKS on August 21, 2010, 12:00:02 PM ---Because his income would drop and the girls would "work" elsewhere.

--- End quote ---

I had the impression he didn't have any income at this point and that is why he was here pimping drumming up business.

doctorLove:
Dear guys!
I love that you critisize me! I like to learn! It shows me again that our worlds are very different! Anyway, you are helping me a lot for free but I really do not know what will be the terms to hire you to make the texts on my site look more attractive achnebusiness model. As you can see that I just want to tell the world that I have passed the way of searching for woman from many beautiful to the best one for me. Meet new people is my hobby! I agree that i do many mistakes with marketing! So if you have positive experince with marketing internet sites I will be happy to learn from you! I am ready to provide my knowledge about Ukrainian women or even pay and offer revenueshare for my partners!

So what business model do you offer to me?
hostile environment is no good and it is not surprise me ....  I expected some more culture of communication from western people, but I can understand why "experienced" people react like that on my posts...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version