Forum > RWD Announcements

Tribute to Jack Bragg - R.I.P.

<< < (3/11) > >>

Larry1:
I didn't know Jack, but I like his FSU photos.  It's nice to open RWD and see some of them across the top of the page.  Mrs. Santa Claus in Kiev always puts me in the Christmas spirit, even in July.

tfcrew:
Wow Dan, this is really a jolt.
Wondering about Jack for awhile now.
We used to talk on the phone often.

Karl

ML:
I knew of Jack before even Planet Love, corresponded with him on business matters unrelated to FSUW way back when, and both agreed and disagreed with him longer than anyone on this board, including Dan.  But, I never met him face to face.  He probably would have punched me out!!

He was a true wealth of information about FSUW and the entire process; and, as others have already mentioned, he was generous in passing on much information free of cost.  Much of the info I have posted in the thread "Pursuing FSUW 101" was put together from various parts of Jack's preaching over the years.

Jack was one of the most stubborn men I have ever encountered, but it seems to have served him well overall.  I wondered what had happened to him in the past few months.  Now, I already miss him.

Gator:
I never met Jack, yet  from his posts and photos, he left a vivid impression. 

Jack clearly was a strong man, physically and mentally.  Yet, he had his soft side, such as his generosity noted above and his artistry in photos.   

Jack took pride in his introductions of AM with RW.   Many of his clients married RW.   Just in his area of Texas,  the number was large enough to form an annual picnic that he hosted. 

He started in the old days when "one week wonders" were prevalent.  Yet, he changed with the times,.  For example, I understand he modified his tours away from the pretentious, lustful, if not deceitful model associated with the likes of AFA.  Instead,  he  structured tours to facilitate genuine meetings between sincere men and women. 

My encounters with him at RWD were few.  Yet, he was always fair, even in disagreement. 

Muzh:
DAMN!!!

I guess I'll never have that beer with him. That's one of two Texans that I locked horns with and still respected them, a lot.

First  "encounter" was back in 1999 on the RW-L. At the beginning he came across as a hustler, however, the more I "talked" to the man, the more I would understand his position and the less disagreements we had to a point that once in a while he would be the one asking ME if I had any misgivings about what he said.

I can honestly say I will miss him as much as Neeley.

RIP Jack

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version