Forum > RWD Announcements

Tribute to Jack Bragg - R.I.P.

<< < (9/11) > >>

HiTech:
I just found out about Jack, I had met him many times at picnics he had every  April, and he was one of the first people I met ,before my first trip, when I started this adventure.

Goodby Jack.

HiTech

st6devgru:
I have been off the grid for the past year and was not aware that Jack had passed away until today.  The last time we spoke he was in Texas recovering from Surgery.  Apparently his recovery did not go well.  I tried calling him recently and of course his number was no longer in service.  Tried his Facebook page which is still active and no luck there.  When I googled him today I came across his obituary.  It was a sinking feeling.  We never met but he was priming me to make a trip to the Ukraine.  He told me that I would do well there.  Like I said I dropped off the grid the past year and was sad to read of his passing.  I trusted Jack and thought he was the real deal and gave me the best opportunity to meet someone in the Ukriane.

Rest In Peace Jack,

Kent

msmobyone:
Somewhat late :

Didn't much go for Jack's photos but much enjoyed our banter.

RIP

tfcrew:

Bump

For newbies who aren't/weren't familiar with Jack's tips and service...start with his first post and browse backwards.
Lots of still pertinent info.....................................

smartcat:
Hello to all the oldies who still remember Jack.

In tribute of him - his birthday is today, November 7,  and he would be 65 - old enough, young enough.

5 years have passed, there s still that enigma of close people who passed away, you never believe it is for real.
I am sure there are many people here who knew him in real and who knew me (his right hand in Ukraine) and who were familiar with that epoch that is past now.

I have been truly missing Jack who was my good friend and a business partner. He was like a relative to me, an adventurer, a playboy, a sharp exploring mind (acting goofy sometimes:)), zest of life, full of emotions, very kind and generous. That is how I remember him and I hope some of you too.

I have been living in Canada for ten years and am totally back to my main UN education field... but a lot of pictures and episodes from my work with Jack got arisen in my memory today...
You are gone but not forgotten, good buddy, many can tell you thank you for happening in our lives!

Galina.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version