Forum > Married

Posting Pictures of You and Your Lady

(1/80) > >>

Markus:
I know AJ has been open in posting pictures of himself and his wonderful lady, but, I am reluctant. I posted photos on that inferior site shortly after my marriage, but, I don't feel the inclination to do it here. Why? I don't that answer. I also have noticed that many folks here have also chosen not to post photos of themselves, so I think I'm not alone in my decision. When posting pics, these pics are available for the world to see.  I'm just curious why other folks have not posted pics of themselves?

Daknack:

--- Quote from: TheOneWeekWonder on June 09, 2006, 09:05:18 PM ---I know AJ has been open in posting pictures of himself and his wonderful lady, but, I am reluctant. I posted photos on that inferior site shortly after my marriage, but, I don't feel the inclination to do it here. Why? I don't that answer. I also have noticed that many folks here have also chosen not to post photos of themselves, so I think I'm not alone in my decision. When posting pics, these pics are available for the world to see.  I'm just curious why other folks have not posted pics of themselves?

--- End quote ---

Never understood why some people have some wierd sense of secrecy with pictures.  My attitude is, if your that paranoid about it you shouldnt go out in public and let people see you.  I can more understand not posting personal information that might be private, but the photo thing is pretty silly.  Then again there are some pretty unattractive people in the world.  If people are that ugly I would hope they dont post a picture.... and not come out in the sunlight. :P ;D :D

PS.  Everytime I post people see my pic.

Son of Clyde:
My wife is very particular about where I post our pictures. Even though she never visits RWD, she thinks it is a site for meeting women. I cannot pursuade her otherwise. That is why I left the picture up for only a few days. This is another example of how she never wants outside help and does not think a support group for men is beneficial.

viking:
Most people do not understand how small the internet can really be. How many 'guests' have come and gone reading all the posts we have here? I have been surprised how some topics and posts have been brought to my attention by persons I never thought would have seen them here. A public forum is a 'public' forum.

goleta2sin:
Daknack is correct. What are people so worried about? If you or your wife look like you have been hit with a bag of nickels then do spare us the horror.  It is true that beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes all the way to the bone.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version