It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: What to do  (Read 4079 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway
« Reply #50 on: Yesterday at 12:24:44 PM »
Supply and demand

The reason that UK salaries are 50-60% less is that you want the government
to do all sorts of things for you. Or you allow the government to force businesses
to do things for you. Look at your price for petrol and it's the same story.

If you want higher wages tell the government to stay out of your life and tell them
to leave businesses alone. If you move to where the money is, you will make more
money. I don't want to read your excuses why you don't want to do this.
I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care! 

http://www.reed.co.uk/average-salary/average-plumber-salary-in-woodstock-oxfordshire
http://www.reed.co.uk/average-salary/average-plumber-salary-in-tonbridge
http://www.reed.co.uk/average-salary/average-plumber-salary-in-epsom

A lot of those headline averages aren't born out by the salaries on the site. Beneath one is a vacancy for £40-45k but odds are once you are in it, it will depend on how much work the hand for you as and when - UK Employers are like that, you only find out the whole deal once you go for interview/in the job. The often wang a little and the deal often isn't as good as the headline offering. It's not always out but the more lucrative looking the job the more likely it will be.

The £225,000 average one is probably a joke, someone inputting fake figures. I don't see it even in an expensive city like London.

Its true, if the government sold off the rest of what they had, NHS, Schools, etc, stopped paying companies to provide for services and more like the US told people they have to pay for their own medical care, school fees and provide for their own housing then taxes would be a lot less on individuals and businesses.

However, pay would likely, like in the US rise for the harder jobs and not so for the less hard work jobs. Therefore from where I am standing in a less hard work job my bread is best buttered how things presently are. Less social housing support would be ok as I own my own house but other than that I do better under the present system. No point me doing a harder job where I would end up paying more tax and there being not a lot of difference in pay as a result.

So there's the world the way we would like and the world the way is, I just roll with the way the world is at present in the UK. Otherwise I would be lining myself up for a beating in some hard work job needlessly and there is not much common sense in that.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: What to do
« Reply #51 on: Yesterday at 12:33:48 PM »
Stay on topic.

Your question was why would I support a child entering the trades, I answered.
I didn't tell you to do it. I don't tell my kids to do stuff for the pussy you ______
(enter polite word for moron here).

If the guy is a brainiac and loves school then he should go in for one of the Stem fields.
Science, technology, engineering, and math OR a non Stem field like business. If he isn't
a brainiac or doesn't care for school then the trades and/or the military is the way to go.

There is the issue of what a child is best suited too and if a child has a specifically high skill naturally in something then that is probably the way to go. However concern for pussy must always form part of the thought process, what guy apart from gay guys want to scare of the women and end up in life stuck alone in a room alone.

I was pointing out that the trades aren't necessarily as likely a big win area as Financial Services might turn out to be. Read the forum reviews in the link I provided, most tell of excruciating back pain and agony working along awkward tight places. That is what I have found when doing Plumbing a lot of the time. I thought at the time, 'I wouldn't like to do this for a living'. Bill find an awkward plumbing job to do in your home and give it a try, and awkwardly tight underneath area, stuff where the nuts have ceased up, etc it's no joy.

It always makes me laugh when someone has one of those lightbulb💡 moments of what they think a good job is but has never tried it themselves or went online to check out the downsides lol.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #52 on: Yesterday at 01:09:03 PM »
young people all wanna be "Urban Professionals" and not do manual labor
and that's why you make more cleanin Septic Tanks than in some accounting job
follow the money - people always gotta have workin septic tanks - you just be ready when they don't
knowin how to fix people's shitty problems is ALWAYS a way to make money
you let the Septic Tank ENTROPY work for you (septic tanks tend towards getting plugged with sheet) this ensures a continuous need for your services
your businesses MOTTO: NO SHIT!! WE'RE THE BEST!!!

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 04:07:52 PM by krimster2 »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Trips: > 10
If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway
« Reply #53 on: Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM »
A lot of those headline averages aren't born out by the salaries on the site. Beneath one is a vacancy for £40-45k but odds are once you are in it, it will depend on how much work the hand for you as and when - UK Employers are like that, you only find out the whole deal once you go for interview/in the job. The often wang a little and the deal often isn't as good as the headline offering. It's not always out but the more lucrative looking the job the more likely it will be.

Can anyone translate word salad to English?

How much work the hand = Me hand love you a long time?
The often wang a little = The Asian guy is not as well endowed?

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 04:19:31 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #54 on: Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM »
I wish I could be that young again...
asian women REALLY made me paranoid when I was 18/19, I didn't trust ANY of em
other dewds I served with had concubines, these were some greedy HO's and  not somethin I ever wanted, I could do my own laundry thank you

later, I met professional women in Shanghai when I was older, and had a completely different experience with asian women
a lotta Chinese women have a "white boy" fetish
THEY will come to you!!!!
especially the taller ones, what the Chinese call "Northerners"
they have this amazing white soft skin

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 04:43:06 PM by krimster2 »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2223
Total: 2233

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 01:09:03 PM