It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: The Struggle For Ukraine  (Read 295235 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Odesa
« Reply #2075 on: May 30, 2022, 01:34:53 AM »
Odesa looked nice, but a little on the cool side, which is unusual for this time of year
less than a month from now, it should rain a lot

the stores, shops seemed empty, with only a few customers
no ships/boats visible on shore or out to sea

a lot of people milling around on Arcadia, no one was armed, no sign of the war
unlike Moscow, you can easily get FOREX here!!  and CCs work to!!!
not bad! looks nice!! it just needs to be a little warmer!

my oldest daughter's husband, is going to be issued his K1 VISA in Warsaw Poland, next month
we're all flying to meet each other there, and return to where my daughter and husband will be living in Arlington, VA

now just one more daughter and husband to go, timeline from application was 8 months
which hopefully means in a couple of more months yougest daughter's husband will receive HIS K1 visa
they're moving to Oregon!!

How come the different States? Won't that make it less convenient to see each other? Was it their personal preference?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
Re: The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #2076 on: May 30, 2022, 12:53:59 PM »
a family agreement that my oldest daughter is gonna live in my parents house, given to me when my parents passed away a few years ago...
youngest and her spouse are gonna live in Oregon, they each will be going to different schools and have very different professional lives
that's the underlying reason for the divergent geography

my wife is gonna spend time in Israel, at the Dead Sea, with a relative of mine
I'll probably stay in Tel Aviv cuz I don't like getting all covered in mud the way that they do and they'll try and "slime me" which I REALLY don't like!!

Offline Jumper1

« Last Edit: May 30, 2022, 08:15:57 PM by Jumper1 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2078 on: May 31, 2022, 12:25:40 AM »
a family agreement that my oldest daughter is gonna live in my parents house, given to me when my parents passed away a few years ago...
youngest and her spouse are gonna live in Oregon, they each will be going to different schools and have very different professional lives
that's the underlying reason for the divergent geography

my wife is gonna spend time in Israel, at the Dead Sea, with a relative of mine
I'll probably stay in Tel Aviv cuz I don't like getting all covered in mud the way that they do and they'll try and "slime me" which I REALLY don't like!!

So is the Russian Oligarch connection working out? Or time over again would you have preferred your daughters to marry someone local so they are nearby?

I know you said the Oligarch family is at your place in South America as all did not go to plan, is it likely that will change over time or not quite got what was hoped for?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Chelseaboy

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #2079 on: May 31, 2022, 03:35:59 AM »
These Ukrainians have nerves of steel for sure...you have to admire them.

I saw one of their soldiers talking in Kharkiv on one of the news channels.

He was saying the Russians are terrified of them..and he gave a sinister laugh as he said it. ;D

At the start of the war a news channel was talking to one soldier who had gone into hospital the day of the invasion for an operation on his shoulder.He had his operation and discharged himself the next day.
The reporter said "Why " ?
He replied "I wanted to get out there and do the best job in the World....trashing Ruskies ".

On another interview a refugee in Poland said her mother and her father arrived with her at Lviv,and then her father..a former Afghan Veteran...said "Ok you're both safe now i'm going back to fight "
She replied "But dad you're 61 and you can hardly walk.How can you possibly fight " ?
His response was "Then i'll crawl ".

Even the OAP's stand up to orc Tanks and troops and tell them to get lost.,

I suspect this is why so many western men fail to find a Ukrainian wife..the women probably don't think we're man/tough enough for them.

Russian's character is not coming out of this at all well.A former POW was saying on BBC today that he couldn't move because of his injuries after he'd been shelled and the Russian Nurses when bringing food to him in hospital would leave it out of reach and say "Try and eat that Ukrainian lowlife ".
« Last Edit: May 31, 2022, 03:44:19 AM by Chelseaboy »
Just saying it like it is.

Online krimster2

« Reply #2080 on: May 31, 2022, 08:43:42 AM »
Yes, sometimes a woman wants a cute poodle to pet and sit on her lap
and sometimes a woman wants a lean and mean Doberman…

and if you can be both AND
make “a lotta” money AND
fix or make stuff
well, sheeeeeeeettttt, you got it made in the FSU with wimmin
they will be all over you, like a buncha ants crawlin over a bag of sticky wet candy
hmmmmm hmmmmm….

And if you ain’t this kinda guy
well, the outcome will be just like if you were staying home anyway

so my advice to you guys specifically, stick with the ugly local girls in your village*
cuz, when ya get down to it, ya really don’t have any other choice

hope this helps, and doesn’t sound too critical

*honestly, the best way to have sex with someone you're not attracted to
is to just turn off the lights and pretend they're someone else
you can fool your brain into thinking you're having sex with Raquel Welch circa 1968
works for me!!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2022, 10:21:46 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Jumper1

« Reply #2081 on: May 31, 2022, 10:41:48 AM »
Meh, doesn't take much money.
Enough to be a normal family in the west with some disposable income for family trips etc, a decent sense of humor,good character and a devilish smile helps.
I'm exibit B to prove this easily.
My wife is gorgeous,amazing person.she has the patience of a saint to put up with me,but I don't ask why.

Online krimster2

« Reply #2082 on: May 31, 2022, 10:55:25 AM »
I’m gonna take a “wild guess” that the reason your wife puts up with you, is that you have abnormally large male genitalia, like me!!

this is the only reason my wife pays any attention to me AT ALL!!!

however, if I am wrong about you, then I’m sorry…

maybe she’s a spy or something!!!!

PS, please accept this humble wisdom from Jane Austin

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.”
« Last Edit: May 31, 2022, 10:59:18 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Stirlitz

• Commercial Member
  • Helping People Understand Each Other
« Reply #2083 on: June 02, 2022, 04:08:24 PM »
They would have done had we not given them anti-tank weapons. Unfortunately Putin's tanks would have run all over them and blasted them to bits, Ukrainians had no answer to Russian tanks until we supplied it to them. Compare this time Russia invaded to last time when they invaded and had no trouble invading into the centre of Mariupol.
Not at all. We have our own Stugna which was developed in 2011 and is quite good at destroying Russian armor. What’s more, Putin’s obsolete Soviet armor is also quite vulnerable to {once again Soviet} RPG-7.

It is offensive weaponry we still lack to oust the Nazis from Ukraine fast. When we get enough of it, Russia will be driven out of Ukraine within a few months. It is only the logistics and scumbags like Scholz that delay supplies, but Russia is doomed from the very beginning — it is just a matter of time and lives (sadly).

When Russia invaded initially in 2014, it is an irrelevant comparison as the Ukrainian army virtually did not exist then, and the majority of the people still viewed Russia as a brother nation and the war seemed to be some stupid misunderstanding. It is sad that even after 8 years a lot of Ukrainians failed to realize that it is a Nazi state dead set upon the 'final settlement of the Ukrainian issue' and it was only the Russian shells and cruise missiles that finally helped to turn the tide and convince a lot of my stupid compatriots of the obvious.
Igor Kalinin
Ukraine Guide Interpreter

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #2084 on: June 03, 2022, 04:38:17 AM »
Not at all. We have our own Stugna which was developed in 2011 and is quite good at destroying Russian armor. What’s more, Putin’s obsolete Soviet armor is also quite vulnerable to {once again Soviet} RPG-7.

It is offensive weaponry we still lack to oust the Nazis from Ukraine fast. When we get enough of it, Russia will be driven out of Ukraine within a few months. It is only the logistics and scumbags like Scholz that delay supplies, but Russia is doomed from the very beginning — it is just a matter of time and lives (sadly).

When Russia invaded initially in 2014, it is an irrelevant comparison as the Ukrainian army virtually did not exist then, and the majority of the people still viewed Russia as a brother nation and the war seemed to be some stupid misunderstanding. It is sad that even after 8 years a lot of Ukrainians failed to realize that it is a Nazi state dead set upon the 'final settlement of the Ukrainian issue' and it was only the Russian shells and cruise missiles that finally helped to turn the tide and convince a lot of my stupid compatriots of the obvious.

It's good to see that you're ok. :)

The huge problem you have in Ukraine is that it's so heavily Russian influenced.

It's held your country back.

You have a high percentage of Russians/ethnic Russians living there.

That's not to say they're all pro-Putler..because they're clearly not.
However,enough of them are that's it's badly hindering your war effort against the orcs.
The SBU are arresting one or two Russian spies everyday..and that's just the tip of the iceberg i suspect.
These spies/traitors give away your military positions and where your military hardware, arms and ammunition are stored for the price of a bottle of Vodka...constantly undermining your military,and then you have the gangster separatists to contend with in Luhansk and Donetsk.

Hopefully Ukraine will win the war and you can start deporting the pro-Russians living among you to.....Russia.

I hope that the idiotic Ukrainians who believed Russians were their brothers and sisters now realize how gullible they were.
There is a youtube channel called "Inside Russia ".He's a decent Russian/human being living in Moscow and he confirms that 75% of Russians support this war against Ukraine...much to his disgust.

There's a good reason why the vast majority of the Brits have NEVER trusted Russians...and now your people understand why.

Offline Jumper1

« Reply #2085 on: June 03, 2022, 08:41:43 PM »

The stugma has been working incredibly.

I hope all is well with you and your family.

Online krimster2

« Reply #2086 on: June 04, 2022, 09:19:19 AM »
Russia has a choice:

1. fully mobilize
2. use WMDs
3. surrender, and Putin steps down

and you guys think it's #3?
I don't!!

Offline Jumper1

« Reply #2087 on: June 04, 2022, 12:40:33 PM »
Russia has a choice:

1. fully mobilize
2. use WMDs
3. surrender, and Putin steps down

and you guys think it's #3?
I don't!!

I do  not see #3.

I do think there is 4, 5,and 6

4. Withdraw while claiming de nazification complete by holdimg trials amd executing azov members in dpr territory which also  gives them cuplable
deniability.
Also state that ukraine has  bern suffoencently de militarized by the sie ial.operations taking out most of ukraunes airforce, most of its armoured vehicles, hot mpst of its military bases and key infrastructure,and eliminatimg 50k ukrainian troops.

None if it of course has to be accurate, up the propaganda ,limit pitzude media further and call .it a day

Offline Jumper1

« Reply #2088 on: June 04, 2022, 01:38:51 PM »
In the battle for severodonetsk, the armed forces of Ukraine retook the city today.

The Dpr forces (117th?) deployed near kherson issued an official statement yesterday they will not fight for russia in kherson oblast ,and plan to return to Donetsk.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2089 on: June 04, 2022, 03:24:10 PM »

Don't worry Stirlitz the Foreign Legion consisting mainly of our Rambo's from the west has is already starting to turn the tide in Sievierodonetsk since they arrived there a day or so ago and will likely deliver that city back to you soon ;)

http://ukranews.com/en/news/861012-foreign-legion-enter-sievierodonetsk-to-help-afu-haidai

Already the Russian Army is suffering a reversal of its position there and suffering heavy losses and has once again been put back into retreat.

It's great to see you have produced some of your own stuff to knock out the Russian tanks, I was surprised how obsolete Russian tanks were dating back to the 1960s! The Javelins have the advantage of night vision I believe while the NLAWS are a quick fire and forget solution. With all of the above to call on it looks like the orcs will soon be scrabbling to get out of Ukraine. Present signs seem to be that they are starting to crack quite badly, morale falling apart. The Chechens and others within Russia don't want to go and units are refusing to fight and beginning to turn and leave seems to be the news stories coming in here. Good luck!

Online krimster2

« Reply #2090 on: June 04, 2022, 03:46:17 PM »
This issue can’t be resolved by Russians making a “proclamation”
this war can only be decided by blood, and so it will be…

in a war of attrition
you need to withstand losses
as well as generate them…

Russia is primarily sacrificing its minorities
and killing several civilians for every Ukrainian military death
so they get the killing championship trophy in Ukraine
and at the same time, minimizing the punishment, by filling the military ranks with village boys from remote provinces
and these boys ain’t even Russian, they’re from past Russian conquests!!!

this is a very deliberate and calculated event from a domestic perspective
and maybe Russia miscalculated the foreign response
or maybe their plan is so TOTAL
that it NEEDS the West to isolate it
cuz…

PutinOnTheFritz
is making a new IRON CURTAIN that he’s gonna drop over Russia
and maybe Russia was the main target all along!!

meanwhile he has 20% of Ukraine’s territory!!!

BUT…
this is the CURRENT STATE of the war, look how much has changed in the past year
election year in Russia is 2024….
this will put PutinOnTheFritz under pressure to make major progress on this issue by then
and the current stalement, ain’t gonna cut it
meanwhile Ukraine is mobilizing and the USA has committed to provide Ukraine with EVERYTHING it need
I GUARANTEE you there will be Americans operating Reaper Drones in Ukraine, while communicating with a satellite link to New Mexico, while saying ONLY Ukrainians operate the drones!
Americans will test fire HellFire missiles against Russian tanks when they appear!!
just for the TRAINING it provides!

this reminds me of the time the USA flew high altitude high speed drones just over the North Vietnamese border into China!
hardly anybody knows about it cuz it happened a long time ago!

each side will soon start secret  "microaggressions"
that are small manageable escalations of the war
and that goes on for awhile...

UNTIL....

KABOOM!!!!

creme of mushroom cloud soup

« Last Edit: June 04, 2022, 03:59:28 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #2091 on: June 04, 2022, 04:30:35 PM »
Ukrainian troops have now started an offensive toward Izyum.

An orc BTG has just been destroyed in the Kherson region.

The orc 35th Army has been obliterated.

The "butchers of Bucha " the 64th Motorized Brigade, whom Putler honoured for their heroic work in raping and killing women and executing other civilians in Bucha, is now on it's knees with only around 12-15 of them still surviving and they're holed up in the Izyum region.

The master strategist rwd123 has gone a bit quiet lately. ;D

There are loads of British ex-servicemen now fighting for Ukraine.

Former Commando Ben Grant ,son of Tory MP Helen Grant, has just upset the Russians after he led a unit that killed a Chechen Commander in the Kharkiv region.

I know someone in Lviv,who's helping with the humanitarian aid there, and he says foreign fighters are flooding into Ukraine and the Ukrainian troops consider the Brit fighters as total nut jobs  >:D
« Last Edit: June 04, 2022, 05:01:22 PM by Chelseaboy »

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2092 on: June 05, 2022, 02:35:50 AM »
« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 02:37:46 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Jumper1

« Reply #2093 on: June 05, 2022, 11:06:57 AM »
Don't worry Stirlitz the Foreign Legion consisting mainly of our Rambo's from the west has is already starting to turn the tide in Sievierodonetsk since they arrived there a day or so ago and will likely deliver that city back to you soon ;)

http://ukranews.com/en/news/861012-foreign-legion-enter-sievierodonetsk-to-help-afu-haidai

Already the Russian Army is suffering a reversal of its position there and suffering heavy losses and has once again been put back into retreat.

It's great to see you have produced some of your own stuff to knock out the Russian tanks, I was surprised how obsolete Russian tanks were dating back to the 1960s! The Javelins have the advantage of night vision I believe while the NLAWS are a quick fire and forget solution. With all of the above to call on it looks like the orcs will soon be scrabbling to get out of Ukraine. Present signs seem to be that they are starting to crack quite badly, morale falling apart. The Chechens and others within Russia don't want to go and units are refusing to fight and beginning to turn and leave seems to be the news stories coming in here. Good luck!
TC ,while i am sure the foreign.legion guys are greatly appreciated, you seem to be actively discrediting ukrainian armed forces and territorial defense forces.
They stopped and fundamentally neutralized  a multi front complete invasion by the russian army and black sea fleet.
This is before any volunteer company showed up and they were facing mvd, helicoptor and paratrooper assualts, constant cruise missle strikes on airfields,supply depots  and infrastructure , amphibious assaults, wagner mecernaries,(which includes modern jet aircraft) syrian and chechen mercenaries,etc etc.
They also have 100s of battalions that number  700 to1000 each.

Sorry a couple of companies of 100 foreign fighters or even a battalion or two ,is a drop in the bucket in the big picture.
I think the biggest help they give is in continued training of new ukrainian volunteers and training on the new weapons systems.

Ukraine had a lot of their own weapons, stugna vids are almost endless in how many out there of tanks,armoured vehicles and kamaz trucks they have hit.
 The single largest russian loss in the war is the Moskva, without its AA AS, the entire game shifted the black sea.
That was done with neptunes

Lets give full credit where its due.
Russua bit off more than it could chew with just ukrainian forces,period,and ujrainex making them choke on it with their soldiers bravery.

The west is likely helping in jeeping the coubtry going ,funded ,as russias strongg point at present is cutting off exports thru the black sea.

They have a limited navy in the black sea and its getting smaller daily
Ships not sunk are damaged and will take years to repair.

The operations ships and subs are pulled at the fringe of engaement areas as they fear losing more.
Airsupport is minimum as they fear losing more planes.

Its hard to win an operation if you are scared to use the keys to advatages.

I hope ukraine takes out the port in sevestopol eventually.

Rusdua feared losing a shere of influence in the black sea. Now they will be lucky to hold what they once had,and will be a decade to build back up the ship count.
They should have spent these billions in a port in goergia republics that took,they might have retained thier black sea fleet

They are in danger of losing most if it

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2094 on: June 05, 2022, 03:15:24 PM »
TC ,while i am sure the foreign.legion guys are greatly appreciated, you seem to be actively discrediting ukrainian armed forces and territorial defense forces.
They stopped and fundamentally neutralized  a multi front complete invasion by the russian army and black sea fleet.
This is before any volunteer company showed up and they were facing mvd, helicoptor and paratrooper assualts, constant cruise missle strikes on airfields,supply depots  and infrastructure , amphibious assaults, wagner mecernaries,(which includes modern jet aircraft) syrian and chechen mercenaries,etc etc.
They also have 100s of battalions that number  700 to1000 each.

Sorry a couple of companies of 100 foreign fighters or even a battalion or two ,is a drop in the bucket in the big picture.
I think the biggest help they give is in continued training of new ukrainian volunteers and training on the new weapons systems.

Ukraine had a lot of their own weapons, stugna vids are almost endless in how many out there of tanks,armoured vehicles and kamaz trucks they have hit.
 The single largest russian loss in the war is the Moskva, without its AA AS, the entire game shifted the black sea.
That was done with neptunes

Lets give full credit where its due.
Russua bit off more than it could chew with just ukrainian forces,period,and ujrainex making them choke on it with their soldiers bravery.

The west is likely helping in jeeping the coubtry going ,funded ,as russias strongg point at present is cutting off exports thru the black sea.

They have a limited navy in the black sea and its getting smaller daily
Ships not sunk are damaged and will take years to repair.

The operations ships and subs are pulled at the fringe of engaement areas as they fear losing more.
Airsupport is minimum as they fear losing more planes.

Its hard to win an operation if you are scared to use the keys to advatages.

I hope ukraine takes out the port in sevestopol eventually.

Rusdua feared losing a shere of influence in the black sea. Now they will be lucky to hold what they once had,and will be a decade to build back up the ship count.
They should have spent these billions in a port in goergia republics that took,they might have retained thier black sea fleet

They are in danger of losing most if it

Ukrainian forces have done well Jumper and I don't wish it to come across that they haven't had a large part to play in the success against Russian forces. I wouldn't however understate how a lot of success has occurred as a result of western intervention primarily from the UK but also some from the US ;)

The number of foreigners purported to have gone to Ukraine numbered as high as 20,000. How many are still there who knows but they went there early on within the first few days & weeks of the war, some before. While not all of them would have been ex-servicemen, trained or much ability on the battlefield, many probably most of them would have been since it tends to attract those types and less so of complete newbies to the war scene. So of those that are ex-servicemen types odds are most of them will have been trained up very well, some likely veterans having been a part of other theatres of war. On top of that a fair amount of them are likely to have been equipped with weapons and protective gear that are more advanced/expensive than the standard gear the Ukrainian soldier will likely have. Some of their gear will be long range sniper rifles capable of hitting targets from a long way away, others will likely have close range assault rifles, semi automatics with a lot of quick & heavy fire power. Of the more close combat troops some will likely be more on the SAS (probably your Navy Seals) special ops types or training close to it able to move quickly and change position quickly adept at storming through city terrain and taking the enemy by surprise.

Now we've past on a fair amount of training to Ukrainian forces over the years and they are no doubt deploying some of this. However, I'm pretty sure that behind the scenes there is a lot of direction going on from UK and possibly US military intelligence & command telling Ukrainian forces where to attack, when and how. They'll no doubt have surveillance from military satellites as to Russian troop movements as they unfold and through their military knowledge will know of the right strategies to deploy to hit the Russians at the right time to exact maximum damage.

I personally think that a lot of Ukrainian success has not only been down to of course themselves and Russian mistakes but also to the above foreign intervention and in addition to western weaponry they have received. Remember that weaponry wouldn't have been sent if it wasn't needed it would have been a pointless waste of money. I think to date a lot of the involvement of the Foreign Legion has likely been kept secluded but I'm pretty sure it's been there all along, around Kyiv, probably Kharkiv and elsewhere.

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #2095 on: June 05, 2022, 03:16:53 PM »
Almost all experienced combat troops of the LPR and DPR are now either dead or wounded.

The rest are poorly equipped and untrained.

Serves the gangsters and traitors right.

Girkin is inconsolable ...hello darkness my old friend sums up his broadcasts perfectly,and he's not alone in his despair among the Putler ass-licking separatists >:D

This is what happens when you get in bed with the Devil.

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #2096 on: June 05, 2022, 03:41:26 PM »
Many of the orcs are being killed by 18 years old former  drones hobbyists who now spend their days hunting the orcs.

Regular drones outfitted to carry small anti-personnel munitions.

Most of their kills are unsuspecting orcs hiding in residential areas or tree groves.

Is that humiliating Russia too much for you Macron ?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2022, 03:43:09 PM by Chelseaboy »

Offline Jumper1

« Reply #2097 on: June 05, 2022, 06:46:22 PM »
Dpr major general Roman kutuzov
(Formerly Russian 39th army chief of staff)
Was killed in donbas.

Story is he ordered the commanders of 1st and 100th motorized infantry to advance, they refused.
Being under pressure by his superiors to gain *something* he led the advance himself and was hit by artillery ,which is exactly what the commanders had said would occur.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2098 on: June 06, 2022, 01:15:48 AM »
Team Biden has diddled and Ukrainians are paying the price

From CNN
US President Biden says he won't send rockets to Ukraine that could reach Russia
US President Joe Biden said he won't send rockets to Ukraine that could reach
Russia amid CNN reporting that the US is preparing to approve advanced,
long-range rocket systems for Ukraine. The Russians have warned the US
would “cross a red line” if it supplies the systems.
http://www.cnn.com/europe/live-news/russia-ukraine-war-news-05-30-22/h_c3a8cf0d4d62d4b155d10c05b592c739

Doesn't Russia consider Donbass Russia?

Biden’s decision to boost Ukraine’s artillery took too long — and Ukraine
is paying the price

http://nypost.com/2022/06/02/bidens-decision-to-boost-ukraines-artillery-took-too-long-and-ukraine-is-paying-the-price/

Biden wrongly restricts Ukraine’s option to conduct counter-fires
President Biden cannot repeat President Lyndon Johnson’s mistake during
the Vietnam War — watching the North Vietnamese march soldiers and
equipment down the Ho Chi Min trail in Laos and Cambodia and doing
nothing about it until they entered South Vietnam.

Providing HIMARS to Ukraine is the right decision, but telling Zelensky their
use is restricted to “key targets on the battlefield in Ukraine” keeps his
soldiers and civilians in the kill zone with no means to retaliate. The option
to conduct counter-fires cannot be restricted.
http://thehill.com/opinion/international/3508919-biden-wrongly-restricts-ukraines-option-to-conduct-counter-fires/

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Trips: > 10
The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #2099 on: June 06, 2022, 01:23:24 AM »
Team Biden undermining Ukraine says Russia's invasion of Ukraine will end through diplomacy

Ham-handed administration threatens unprecedented public support for Ukraine
Few major issues unite American public opinion, but the war in Ukraine does.
Yet the Biden administration’s inconsistent response, lack of planning and
poor messaging threaten American public support for Ukraine.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ham-handed-administration-threatens-unprecedented-public-support-for-ukraine/ar-AAY70Kk

Biden changes his mind after saying: ‘We’re not going to send to Ukraine rocket systems that strike into Russia’
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/06/01/biden-changes-his-mind-after-saying-were-not-going-to-send-to-ukraine-rocket-systems-that-strike-into-russia-1244805/
« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 01:26:04 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541382
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 2848
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2839
Total: 2849

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
Today at 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Today at 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
Today at 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
Today at 08:06:00 AM

Re: Trippin........... by Trenchcoat
Today at 06:09:50 AM

Re: Trippin........... by ML
Today at 05:21:01 AM

Trippin........... by 2tallbill