It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: The Struggle For Ukraine  (Read 296724 times)

Online krimster2

• He/Him
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
Re: The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #3025 on: April 28, 2023, 12:42:03 PM »
where I used to live in Sevastopol was just outside the "broken window" radius of the drone torpedo attack a few days ago...
Russians who live near "downtown" should put some duct tape in "X" shape over all the windows

I'd imagine that in the next month or so, "the bridge" is gonna get hit again...

Russians are lookin for low-hanging exploits against the west and the west has a problem with "escalation" so that's just encouraging Russians
in my most drug-fueled fantasy, President Biden calls me up, and appoints me as a startegic planner for disruption of Russian military and civilian infrastructure, sheeeeettt, I'd do it for free!!
I'd start out with the pipelines and refinery products going to asia, and move on from there
but so far, my phone is silent
c'mon Dark Brandon, pick me, put me in, I'm ready to play

yeah, media has already tied the success/failure of the Ukrainian offensive to future funding
so this ain't gonna be "no foolin around"

Offline Chelseaboy

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #3026 on: April 29, 2023, 04:55:48 AM »
The Russian oil depot at Sevastopol was hit by Ukrainian drones overnight.

In other news the Russian orc officers confirmed death toll in Ukraine  since 24/2/22 has risen to 2,111 as at 27/4/23.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2023, 04:58:56 AM by Chelseaboy »
Just saying it like it is.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #3027 on: April 29, 2023, 07:10:52 AM »
dawg, there goes 40,000 tons of fuel oil for the Black Sea baby killin cruise missile launchers (combine that with drone torpedo a few days ago)
Russia gonna have to replace that by sending a tanker (which'll be it's own storage)
hope nothin happens to it

Kozacha Bay is loaded with all kinds of military facilities, now they got "black lung" occupational hazard to match their souls

nice video

the fire was started by a single drone, two others were intercepted
deze drones be like little V-1 Buzz-Bombs
V-1 pulsejet was pure genuis, easily made from sheet metal, and only had one moving part!
but too loud!!

I'm scanning Telegram to see if Russian photos are posted of one of the intercepted drones
so I can figure out it's range and determine launch point
land or sea based launch?

what would be "totally rad" is to put a quadropter drone on top of a torpedo drone
and as it gets close to the shore have it take off, you can add more payload by needing less battery

the dewds making "narco" submarines by hand in Columbia are freakin amazing
Ukraine should copy their design
a very sophisticated design using graphite fiber to make it radar stealthy
park it in a "sea lane"
and wait for Russian vessels to pass by
either sink it, or hide in its wake all the way into Sevastopol
please don't hurt de dolphins, spossiba!

the torpedo drone shown below, unfortunately has a very visible signature on night vision, mainly due to the waves it creates from it's speed
but this is only the first generation

PS
Ukraine, why ain't ya'll farrady shielding your drones?
Russians are real good at big beefy Xmitters, been makin 'em for decades...
as you well know...

« Last Edit: April 29, 2023, 09:56:16 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #3028 on: April 29, 2023, 12:05:40 PM »
Defenders of Donbas is worth a watch...it's on BBC News.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #3029 on: April 30, 2023, 07:35:00 AM »
here be a short russki video of one of dem Ukrainian drones that aimed for the clouds but hit Sevastopol
seems to have launched from Odesa

pretty sure Russia will launch a retaliation strike at Odesa in the coming days, apartments in Moldavanka most likely target

no faraday shielding on drones, c'mon guys...

was the American reaper drone downed by Russians in the black sea couple of weeks ago gettin radar sigs of Kozacha Bay?

l'il mini Putin and Gitler both made same mistake with their "V-weapons"
coulda used them against allied invasion forces preparing to launch Normandy invasion
but instead wasted them on civilians to promote terror and vengeance
history repeats or it least rhymes

l
http://twitter.com/i/status/1652228785104617472

this asymetrical warfare reminds me a lot of the British "Cockleshell Heroes" from the Great Patriotic War
BTW, Russia has put all their Cruise missile launching ships in port

take a limpit
and pimp it
then stick-it

PS
USA is doing a lot of nuclear preparation drills
we have a big one one this week in Houston (first we've ever had since cuban missile crisis)
I already haz iodine tabs and bunker
i'm sure it's nothin to worry 'bout, totally routine, nothin to see here (checks radiation meter)

a few yrs from now, I'm gonna build a new house in a northen climate zone
this time I'm gonna build a HUGE underground bunker complex
with smaller structure above
not only have a ready made delux bunker
but will fool tax authorities
cuz 75% of space will be invisble below ground
and I'll save HUGE on taxes
also lookin at livin' totally off-grid

gettin ready for the future that's creepin towards us

« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 10:48:35 AM by krimster2 »

Online krimster2

• He/Him
future of world democracy will be decided in Ukraine
« Reply #3030 on: May 01, 2023, 04:44:46 PM »
http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2023/06/counteroffensive-ukraine-zelensky-crimea/673781/

Dear Ukraine, don't trust Palintir, Peter Thiel was in Russia a few weeks ago

I'd so much love to be workin in one of those weapons shops....

I feel like the French did waiting for D-Day
listening to the coded messages on the radio
waiting for the announcement

viva la France
slava Ukrainia

whole freaking civilized world is watching you and putting their hopes on you
I'm hoping you kick putin's malenky jhoppa
and your maidan happens here in the USA one day
or at least the level of democracy we have here increases and matches what Ukrainian people have
my wife voted in 2006 Orange Revolution, I was blown away by Ukraine's highly democratic voting process compared to USA's
no more voter suppression, gerrymandering to benefit "status quo"

I love the smell of DEMOCRACY and FREEDOM in the morning!
smells like VICTORY!

« Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 04:46:42 PM by krimster2 »

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #3031 on: May 01, 2023, 05:44:33 PM »
I was in  Ukraine for the 'second election'  in 2004.

Know why there was a 2nd election ???
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #3032 on: May 01, 2023, 06:56:04 PM »
oops.. misremembered the date, you're right 2004 and not 2006

Tak! of course I know, cuz a Putin loving fascist candidate used electoral fraud to steal the election in Ukraine
does that sound vaguely familiar to you?
like Jan 6, when another Putin lovin' fascist presidential candidate tried the same thing,  what a weird coincidence (or was it?)

contrast the voter suppression tactics in poor minority areas in the USA where people have to wait for hours standing in the cold to vote (during a pandemic, illegal to hand out water)
unlike where I live in a wealthy white enclave, where I never have to wait at all, cuz there isn't even a line, supprised we don't have a  cappuccino/espresso machine
look how hard it is to vote by mail here in the USA
look how the Trump appointed head of the Post Office slowed down the mail to favor Trump during the election
and on and on and on....

and then contrast USA voting to voting in Ukraine,
towards the end of the election cycle in Ukraine, if the voting records show you haven't voted, then the poll workers show up at your door to help you fill out the ballot
so yeah, Ukrainian voting process is light years ahead of the USA, and that from a poor former communist country with little experience running a democracy

and the point you tried to make failed miserably, just like Fox news supporting the Jan 6, coup
so are ya gonna vote for Trump again next year?  not enogh kool-aid for ya? need s'more?

Trump totally mismanaged EVERYTHING, which has tanked the economy, his administration is responsible for $7.8 trillion of the national debt
and the last year of his presidency, is the ONLY YEAR in US history in the last 400 years, where the white population DECLINED in the USA
I wonder how that poulation decline and $7.8 trillion added debt could possibly be in "your interest"

unless your "interests" are supporting white supremecy and homophobia against the LGBTQ community and all the other noble causes Republicans believe in

you should read some on Dietrich Bonhoeffer, there's even a film about him I think on Amazon Prime.

Dietrich Bonhoeffer was a German theologian and anti-Nazi dissident who was executed in Germany in 1945.  He would be appalled at today's christo-fascists like the Huckabees ...

Bonhoeffer’s theory of stupidity is rooted in his belief that there are two types of people in the world: those who think and those who don't, he believed that it was not evil people who were the greatest danger to society- it was stupid people.
Stupid people, are often driven by a mix of selfishness, laziness, and ignorance. Stupid people lack the ability to think critically and evaluate information and are often content to blindly follow whatever is put in front of them.

look at the 1,000 stupid people who now have criminal records for "fighting for Trump" on Jan 6 over his "stolen election" claim
and the stupid people who voted for him and will vote for him again (you may know some)

mod: go ahead ban me, I'd rather hang with Bonhoeffer than be complicit in the creeping fascism in this country

« Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 09:53:47 PM by krimster2 »

Online krimster2

• He/Him
yet another drone attack in Sevastopol
« Reply #3033 on: May 01, 2023, 07:44:08 PM »
http://t.me/Novoeizdanie/49481

just off of Fort Constatine

3rd drone attack on Sevastopol in last week
happened today

smoke across the water
fire in the sky

also low level sabotage happening constantly in the same area, like damage to railroad tracks and arson

« Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 07:54:28 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #3034 on: May 05, 2023, 03:10:47 AM »
Prigozhin claims that Wagner will leave Bakhmut on 10th May because of a lack of ammo.

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #3035 on: May 05, 2023, 03:50:32 AM »
Looks like Putler's pride and joy...his hypersonic missiles...ain't all that after all.

According to Defense Express data the air defence system successfully intercepted the Russian hypersonic missile X-47 "Kinzhai " at around 02:40 on May 4th over Kyiv.

It is likely that the Patriot missile defence system was used for the interception.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #3036 on: May 05, 2023, 09:21:00 AM »
“They came here as volunteers and are dying so you can sit like fat cats in your luxury offices.”

this mantra is starting to gain some traction in Russia amonst the gopnicks
and the more they suffer, the more they're gonna embrace this
so whoever co-opts this first will be the first to ride it to the top two years from now

having your own private Russian army(s) is a huge freakin advantage
you can say whatever the phuque you want without fear of the "authorities"
and if you can direct all the public anger TOWARDS the authorities
that's the ticket
let the electricity follow the path of least resistance

if only Prigozhin wasn't a Tambov....
yalky palky

nothing ever proceeds in a straight line in Russia
every path is crooked
on the boulevard of broken dreams
and I walk alone, I walk alone

dj blyatman autobus

half of all Russki autobus are now ammunition carriers in Ukraine after they lost all the trucks

« Last Edit: May 05, 2023, 09:41:21 AM by krimster2 »

Online krimster2

• He/Him
no victory - no victory day parade
« Reply #3037 on: May 06, 2023, 07:01:45 AM »
we ain't got no victory day parade
not because of security reasons....
no, management doesn't want the parents of dead soldiers to march with their photos
cuz the lines are gonna stretch for a long, long, long way
and managment don't like the optiks

middle aged people who used to walk in victory day parades with photos of their dead parents, now have photos of their dead kids

which is "more real" in Russia?
Reality?
or the "perception of reality"

have the doors of perception in Russia opened up yet?

cry "HAVOC!" and let slip, the Drones of WAR
then shall they be tremblin
in the basement of the kremlin

Pieces of Eight!!!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2023, 02:04:59 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #3038 on: May 09, 2023, 05:34:43 AM »
The latest from Prigozhin today.

He still hasn't received the extra ammo he asked for.

He has however been informed by the Kremlin that if his Wagner's leave Bakhmut it will be considered as treason by mother Russia.He still reckons if the extra ammo doesn't arrive he's going to give a big fark you to Putler and withdraw his men from Bakhmut.

Kadyrov has said his men will replace the Wagner's in Bakhmut if they withdraw...whilst desperately pleading with Prigozhin not to withdraw. ;D

Prigozhin also said he's lost 500 men because the 72nd Brigade fled from Bakhmut.

He also said the AFU is breaking  the orc flanks in the Bakhmut direction....and the AFU counter-offensive hasn't even started yet.

All this on Putler's Victory Day. ;D

Meanwhile Girkin says it's time to start thinking about preventing Russia from falling apart because military defeat is near....he's looking totally depressed  ;D

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #3039 on: May 09, 2023, 09:41:02 AM »
Crimea River of Tears

most ironic irony ever
is that Putin is destroying Russia in order to cement his big win in the next election,
to be made President for life by showing off his "great victory" and all the political capital that would've given him, but unfortunately....

dear comrads!
yes, we have no bullets
but that's OK, cuz we don't have any guns either

but we have plenty of empty vodka bottles, and leftover gas we haven't sold to india
and by combining these two we will launch incendiary attacks with human gopnick drones
they will charge towards the enemy making airplane sounds and holding molotov cocktail in each extended arm and drop them on Western armies secretly operating in Nazi occupied Ukraine who are determined to destroy Russia with their secret Bio-weapons labs

we Russians are TOTALLY in touch with reality, unlike westerners who promote men dressing as women, who are the opposite of REAL RUSSIAN men , who worship violence and destruction of everything NOT Russian (but actually end up destroying everything Russian-doh!)
Russians are so smart they played themselves, better than they played America with Trump

Russian Reality Distortion Field is devouring itself
it even ate Tucker Carlson
and it;s STILL hungry!!!

dawg, one thread of Russia's 2024 election interference has openly begun
RFK Jr.‘s podcast on Julian Assange and wikileaks on Bluesky. (google it)
RFK jr a democrat, will be an oligarch sponsored 3rd party candidate established SOLELY to take votes from Biden to help Trump win in next election
just one of MANY active measures being planned

because as Nancy Pelosi said, "when it comes to Trump, all roads lead to Putin"

I mean can you imagine Russia gets it's ass kicked in Ukraine during the next 18 months leading up to the US presidential election
but then Trump wins relection again....
can ya guess what would happen next?

« Last Edit: May 09, 2023, 12:19:10 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #3040 on: May 10, 2023, 08:41:57 AM »
Looks like Bakhmut is nearly all gone, just a few streets remaining still held by Ukrainian forces according to this report:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-65533192

So nothing to gain here but a devastated wasteland by the Russians. It's bought Ukraine a lot of time and stopped the Russians advancing, but it's cost both sides many lives.

The city of Bakhmut is no more and the population is gone.

So now just to see who will attack next and where. The report tells us Ukraine is ready to counterattack with up to 230 tanks and many new trained battalions. The Russians most likely still hold superior numbers but their armaments is perhaps questionable.

However, with Ukraine attacking and the Russians dug in they may have more of a struggle this time and victory may be more elusive. Many Ukrainian troops could potentially be lost.

Quite possibly Ukraine may wait for the Russians to make their next move on from Bakhmut and then counter it, or they may decide to strike first. Potentially I think they may be better off waiting for the Russians to move first and counter in the hope of routing the enemy at that spot right in through a then possibly weakened defensive line instead of risking an all out assault on Russian dug in and waiting for them which may prove harder to push back.

My guess is that within the next few weeks we'll find out.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #3041 on: May 11, 2023, 04:15:13 AM »
According to CNN the UK has delivered long-range cruise missiles to Ukraine,something Biden has been reluctant to do.

The Storm Shadow has a range of more than 250km ( 155 miles ).

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #3042 on: May 11, 2023, 07:42:34 AM »
According to CNN the UK has delivered long-range cruise missiles to Ukraine,something Biden has been reluctant to do.

The Storm Shadow has a range of more than 250km ( 155 miles ).

Looks like the Himars have a limited range to about 49 miles so looks like the Russians switched to making their ammo dumps over that. Kind of wondered why we hadn't heard much more on the Himars of recent. The Cruise missiles the UK are supplying reach up to 200 miles bringing those new ammo dumps back into range. So that will really screw up the Russians ability to wage war & defend against a counter attack. They are already running out of ammo for Wagner at Bakhmut so it will help limit their ability to counter Ukrainian forces for long. Makes sense as tanks alone are probably going to struggle to make headway against a dug in defender considering the Russians probably have anti-tanks gear also. The Russians of course are not happy about it and as usual the bulky resorts to threatening which usually turn out to be idle threats but either way we can't afford to let that affect us:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12072375/Russia-threatens-Britain-adequate-response-military-supply-missiles.html
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #3043 on: May 11, 2023, 04:23:09 PM »
none of this will really matter
the war will not be won or lost on the battlefield....

the moment the weakest link in Ukraine's arsenal supply chain is cut...
Ukraine will be lost

FSB has special teams on this (can't afford to phuque this up, it is literally Putin's last hope)

they're all over Americans like  Mauricio Garcia the Texas mall shooter who posted on OK.RU, and the american airman who posted secrets on another Russian site.
Russian teams are combing all through alt-right web sites, lookin for the next Lee Harvey....

if Putin can once more engineer a win for Trump
Ukraine will fall and so to will the USA
you think he doesn't understand this
you think this is too far-fetched?
hahaha whatcha laughin at

ya'll gonna get a big SURPRIZE next year!!!

Manchurian candidate indeed...

note:
the "news media" isn't meant to provide "facts"
it's purpose is to control what information is passed to the masses to control what they think
and the truth is not part of that
we are all being played by oligarch owned media
who answer only to their own agenda$
« Last Edit: May 11, 2023, 06:40:24 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #3044 on: May 11, 2023, 11:13:42 PM »
none of this will really matter
the war will not be won or lost on the battlefield....

the moment the weakest link in Ukraine's arsenal supply chain is cut...
Ukraine will be lost

FSB has special teams on this (can't afford to phuque this up, it is literally Putin's last hope)

they're all over Americans like  Mauricio Garcia the Texas mall shooter who posted on OK.RU, and the american airman who posted secrets on another Russian site.
Russian teams are combing all through alt-right web sites, lookin for the next Lee Harvey....

if Putin can once more engineer a win for Trump
Ukraine will fall and so to will the USA
you think he doesn't understand this
you think this is too far-fetched?
hahaha whatcha laughin at

ya'll gonna get a big SURPRIZE next year!!!

Manchurian candidate indeed...

note:
the "news media" isn't meant to provide "facts"
it's purpose is to control what information is passed to the masses to control what they think
and the truth is not part of that
we are all being played by oligarch owned media
who answer only to their own agenda$

You think someone is going to shoot Biden?

He's so old he might not make it to 2024, then again neither may Donald (the groper) Trump.

Losing supply of munitions & armaments from the US would be a big blow for Ukraine.

They would still have weapons supply from the UK & EU though.

The pending Counter-offensive could prove pivotal for Ukraine. Now Ukraine is going to get Cruise missiles from the UK that should prove the decisive blow against Russian forces. Imagine being a Russian soldier there knowing that they can come down at any time causing big losses of troops, munitions with which to fight with, etc.

I'm surprised the UK announced it though, the element of surprise would have been even more shocking to Russian troops even if it was announced just a day or so before hand.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #3045 on: May 12, 2023, 08:28:48 AM »
don't make those assumptions...
if the USA drops out, others will to
especially if someone pushes them
it will be game over

Putin's plan is to just hold-out until the end of next year
if I were the secret service I knwo how I'd stop this
but they won't do anything radical or controversial
just "business as usual"

but I KNOW the Russians are coming for Biden
and if this happens, it's gonna be all over for us

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #3046 on: May 12, 2023, 09:56:36 AM »
don't make those assumptions...
if the USA drops out, others will to
especially if someone pushes them
it will be game over

Putin's plan is to just hold-out until the end of next year
if I were the secret service I knwo how I'd stop this
but they won't do anything radical or controversial
just "business as usual"

but I KNOW the Russians are coming for Biden
and if this happens, it's gonna be all over for us

So if Biden wasn't around wouldn't the Democrats just put forward another nomination?

Hillary Clinton perhaps? If the field is a bit empty I can see Hillers giving it another go. Even though she has said she wouldn't do in the past after her 'final' attempt such a situation might create the right time & place for her to finally get in.

Or perhaps another candidate who like Biden is no fan of Russia.

Biden has always kind of looked a bit like Eisenhower to me.

Not sure if UK & EU would give up so easily. I think militarily they would just empty their arsenals by further donating more equipment to Ukraine. That won't be great for them but it would cost them little just leave them with reduced armaments, but then again if their not used eventually they get replaced anyway so might as well donate them when the need arises.

I think losing Ukraine is seen as too big a loss by the UK & EU that donating armament and having reduced armaments is seen as the least worst situation, after all the UK & EU don't have any other threat other than Russia. They know the score of letting Russia get too big & powerful from examples of the Soviet Union & Nazi Germany type of scenarios. They won't be wanting either of those scenarios again. At the moment Russia is having a very tough time making inroads into Ukraine so it makes sense to drain your enemy while they are having the harder fight.

For Ukraine it's probably better to try and win the war this year to avoid the risk of events elsewhere changing their fortune. However, Russia is suffering economically and that looks set to continue the longer it goes on. Russia's armaments are being destroyed and it's not quite clear whether Russia can replace them in sufficient quantity once they are used up. So increasingly Russia could get more & more run down. A weak Russia again is probably in our favour.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #3047 on: May 12, 2023, 10:15:13 AM »
"So if Biden wasn't around wouldn't the Democrats just put forward another nomination?"

sure, but how would that help?
Russians understand timing, do it the right time, and there really is no alternative but a Trump victory
this is the whole point, to help engineer a Trump victory like in 2016 (with hacking of emails and bribing FBI)
they will do it with these means as well
but they WILL have a backup plan, if polls aren't in their favor
Putin and Trump cannot afford Trump to lose next year, both of their futures depend on him winning
they will do EVERYTHING in their power to ensure his victory

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #3048 on: May 12, 2023, 12:48:02 PM »
Krim,

You are a bit of a doom and gloom merchant. :)

Last year you was insisting Russia was going to deploy a Nuke on or over Ukraine in the fall.

Didn't happen did it ?

Regarding Ukraine's potential supply problems...well what about Russia's ?

Russia only had one spare tank for their  Moscow victory parade..they've had to send T-55's to the front lines because they're running out of modern tanks.

We've got Prigozhin bleating about a lack of ammo and now we're hearing the orcs have got no anti-tank weapons to hold off the AFU tanks at Bakhmut,where the AFU is now starting to take ground on the flanks.

Looks like Russia's weakest link in the arms supply chain has already been found out....so how are they going to last the war ?

Biden has done a decent job supporting Ukraine but it's the UK who stepped up to the plate in being the first to supply anti-tank missiles,tanks and now long-range missiles while the USA has dithered.
We're now hearing the 31 USA Abrams won't be in Ukraine until early AUTUMN FFS !!

The EU has agreed a deal to supply Ukraine with a MILLION rounds of 155mm and 152mm artillery shells,for western and soviet arms,whilst  Cherniev Yehor,Chair Ukraine delegation to NATO was saying on Sky News today that the counter-offensive is being delayed because the USA can't keep up with the production of artillery shells required.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2023, 01:10:25 PM by Chelseaboy »

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #3049 on: May 12, 2023, 02:54:13 PM »
i still believe a Russian EMP is a possibility, as is Novichok as is a "Lee Harvey Oswald" solution....

and that if ANY of these solutions emerge, then the success of Ukraine's military campaign is irrelevant...
if the blowback from a major Ukrainian victory, is strong enough, that may be the trigger for Putin to employ one of these alternative solutions

I don't understand Putin's timing issues, maybe it's after the Russian presidential election, next March, 10 months from now
whatever the reasons, he's hedging his BIG plays against the west and Ukraine
something's holding him back, but he won't wait forever...

if Trump suspends aid, that's likely enough on it's own, to tip the scales away from Ukraine, but if the USA drops out, Europeans will be under pressure to do the same...

I don't think the war is gonna end the way ya'll think it is...
putin made a big mistake going mano-et-mano against Ukraine
he shoulda used his speciality of kgb methods
his play against Hillary was brilliant, and done with a couple of hackers and a bribe to the lead FBI investigator investigating Russian cyber crime
that's all it took
this is a testbook case of asymetrical warfare

he will have another opportunity to do this next year
there is already huge and constant daily media pumping of hunter biden's laptop story all over the news here
same as hillary's emails
with the same purpose and intent
if this is not enough then he will employ stronger techniques
Trump/Putin desperation will force them to take risks they would normally not consider
Russian right wing web sites are full of American white sumpremists
they just need to find the right one
and I KNOW they're lookin pretty damned hard to find him

you'll see what I mean next year...

« Last Edit: May 12, 2023, 03:00:55 PM by krimster2 »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541388
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 2512
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 2184
Total: 2193

+-Recent Posts

Re: international travel by krimster2
Today at 04:57:12 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:36:35 AM

Re: Navigating the longest story ever told by Stirlitz
Yesterday at 02:18:56 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Stirlitz
Yesterday at 02:12:24 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 01:56:55 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by krimster2
April 23, 2024, 07:07:31 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
April 23, 2024, 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
April 23, 2024, 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
April 23, 2024, 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
April 23, 2024, 08:20:37 AM