It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Vaccine Misinformation  (Read 39274 times)

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Vaccine Misinformation
« Reply #100 on: January 24, 2022, 02:32:40 PM »
To be fair, (cause vs effect)  it caused arrhythmia in me, scary enough the immedia care insisted I go to the er,but being a knuckle head I dint. I just rubbed some dirt on it and got better.
However it's still bothering me occassionally at night,so I did make an appointment with a cardiologist.
Especially since its increased my blood pressure. 
Bizzare stuff.

These are real repercussions from the virus, and potentially going to change your life.   Sorry to hear that, good luck and take it easy as you can.   

I've made the same statement as Meatloaf "If I die, I die". The virus doesn't seem to care about this sort of bravado though, it will decide who dies, who gets nasty aftereffects, and who is asymptomatic. 

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

snowgoose

« Reply #101 on: January 25, 2022, 03:09:30 AM »

Maybe the death jab would have gotten my over it faster,who knows

?  Are you being ironic ?

Speaking as someone tripled vaccinated and not knowingly had the virus, I hope so .

snowgoose

« Reply #102 on: January 25, 2022, 03:22:49 AM »
There is much in the Death Jab that isn't already in one's body or consumed in foods. How or why you'd make such a statement is a mystery and certainly incorrect. Why my last response to this has been deleted is also a mystery. Nothing in it violates the TOS

Ken I agree with you. It's poison, don't take it. I understand you can fly with a negative PCR and Russia will let you in with a negative PCR. Russia is getting more difficult by the day to do normal things without a death jab. IMHO it isn't worth the chance of getting there and unable to get back at this time. Big Pharma is working it's puppet strings in Russia as well as most of the world

I thought this forum was about Russian Women, not a platform for bizarre nonsense re the efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines?

Offline John Gaunt

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #103 on: January 25, 2022, 04:02:42 AM »

I thought this forum was about Russian Women, not a platform for bizarre nonsense re the efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines?
Unfortunately, there are some odd jobs who take great pleasure in propagating their conspiracy theories here and elsewhere.

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #104 on: January 25, 2022, 05:57:33 AM »

Bizarre nonsense? Please do explain the efficacy of the death jab as a triple jabber if you are so enlightened? The platform of this forum is indeed Russian women and women of the FSU with many sub topics such as this one. If you do not like the sub topic you do have the choice to contribute, or not.

Unfortunately, there are some odd jobs who take great pleasure in propagating their conspiracy theories here and elsewhere.

Said the odd job who apparently finds joy in constant volleying with the board odd jobber
 ::)

snowgoose

« Reply #105 on: January 25, 2022, 06:44:41 AM »
Bizarre nonsense? Please do explain the efficacy of the death jab as a triple jabber if you are so enlightened? 

Delighted, to ( try)

I do believe I am enlightened both in the scientific aspect and the clear efficacy of said vaccinations ( notably in the case of more elderly citizens ).  I am not employed by pharmaceutical company, but am a micro-biologist.  What is your background in the field ?

The platform of this forum is indeed Russian women and women of the FSU with many sub topics such as this one. If you do not like the sub topic you do have the choice to contribute, or not.

OK, so I feel very strongly about the topic and the ignorance of too many citizens who are willing to prove they would rather believe wacko nonsense that is to be found.  I had no realised it would be a topic, here.

I hope you will not mind me correcting and trying to persuade you that your stance appears to suggest you might be one of the citizens I describe above and will be open to reasoned debate?

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #106 on: January 25, 2022, 07:08:30 AM »
Delighted, to ( try)

I do believe I am enlightened both in the scientific aspect and the clear efficacy of said vaccinations ( notably in the case of more elderly citizens ).  I am not employed by pharmaceutical company, but am a micro-biologist.  What is your background in the field ?

Curious.

1. As a microbiologist, why did you hyphenated what it is you claim you are? I’m an engineer, not an engi-neer.

2. You do know microbiology is the science for microscopic life forms like bacteria, but not viruses. That would be virology, correct?
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

snowgoose

« Reply #107 on: January 25, 2022, 07:19:13 AM »
Curious.

2. You do know microbiology is the science for microscopic life forms like bacteria, but not viruses. That would be virology, correct?

I know that micro-biology is the study of tiny organisms that are too small to be seen by the naked eye.

1. As a microbiologist, why did you hyphenated what it is you claim you are? I’m an engineer, not an engi-neer.

I suggest writing micro-biologist, micro biologist or microbiologist is correct.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #108 on: January 25, 2022, 07:24:41 AM »
Delighted, to ( try)

Well let's just first clarify your enlightenment in the scientific aspect. As a micro biologist are you a follower of the Fauci science or the science we once knew pre-covid? You've stated you've been triple jabbed, when will you get your omnicron jab? Why the delay? Just curious, why would an apparently trained micro biologist inject himself with an experimental soup? Do you do that for your personal safety or for your personal contribution to society?

I have no medical background. I am a reasonably educated intelligent man with a life and worlds experience. My life's history is one of rather doing what I'm told, to question why someone would want to jab me with a poison that does not belong in my body. I'm just funny that way.

OK, so I feel very strongly about the topic and the ignorance of too many citizens who are willing to prove they would rather believe wacko nonsense that is to be found.  I had no realised it would be a topic, here.

I hope you will not mind me correcting and trying to persuade you that your stance appears to suggest you might be one of the citizens I describe above and will be open to reasoned debate?

I do not at all mind reasonable debate. In fact I welcome it but let's do acknowledge you have started out implying I am ignorant and believe "wacko nonsense". You are more than welcome to believe whatever you wish to believe and I'll do the same sans calling you ignorant with wacko nonsense. Let's get to it Mr. Triple.  ;D

snowgoose

« Reply #109 on: January 25, 2022, 07:36:13 AM »
Well let's just first clarify your enlightenment in the scientific aspect.

Mine should not be in doubt. You could start by telling us your expertise in this field . 

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #110 on: January 25, 2022, 07:36:48 AM »
I know that micro-biology is the study of tiny organisms that are too small to be seen by the naked eye.

LMAO! OK Pancho, if you say so. Unicellular meets multicellular meets acellular. Dazzle the board with your expertise, dear micro-biologist. Lol.

Those ‘tiny’ critters can really be amazing.

I suggest writing micro-biologist, micro biologist or microbiologist is correct.

:devil:

In the interim, if you happen to know a good car-penter, one who works with wood, please let me know. Even a good ma-son, one who works with stone.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 07:39:25 AM by GQBlues »
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #111 on: January 25, 2022, 07:42:40 AM »
Mine should not be in doubt. You could start by telling us your expertise in this field .

Yeah FP. Indulge the good fella. He’s a micro-biologist, you know.

BTW, did I ever tell you wifey is a C-P-A, a certified practitioner of accountancy. Her sister’s hubby is actually a law-yer, practitioner of law.

This is too funny.
 :mooning:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 07:48:16 AM by GQBlues »

snowgoose

« Reply #112 on: January 25, 2022, 07:45:33 AM »
LMAO! OK Pancho, if you say so. Unicellular meets multicellular meets acellular. Dazzle the board with your expertise, dear micro-biologist. Lol.

Well, it seems you have chosen to try to make light of your  misconception as to the meaning of the term micro-biology and your spelling lesson.

If you continue to post in a manner that demonstrates misconceptions re the current vaccinations / programs you can be sure I may find some time to assist / enlighten you.

Offline John Gaunt

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #113 on: January 25, 2022, 07:48:51 AM »

Said the odd job who apparently finds joy in constant volleying with the board odd jobber
 ::)

Much more pleasurable than debating with anti-vaxxers who pollute these boards with their unfounded nonsense.

I welcome Snowgoose bringing a measure of sanity and reasonableness to the discord surrounding this triggered topic.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #114 on: January 25, 2022, 07:49:01 AM »

In my mind's eye, yours is totally in doubt. You a self proclaimed expert and micro biologist injecting an experiment soup in his body, leaves much to question to me.

Please tell me what you didn't understand about my statement?
I have no medical background. I am a reasonably educated intelligent man with a life and worlds experience. My life's history is one of rather doing what I'm told, to question why someone would want to jab me with a poison that does not belong in my body. I'm just funny that way.

Unlike you, I have not claimed to be an expert. Please do continue. Personally, I am anxious to explore just how far away an "expert" can abandon science and common sense?

Offline fathertime

« Reply #115 on: January 25, 2022, 08:42:47 AM »
  I'm told, to question why someone would want to jab me with a poison that does not belong in my body. I'm just funny that way.

injecting an experiment soup in his body, 
"poison'  'experimental soup'   'death jab'.    I don't really believe these statements are accurate.   It remains your choice, as I feel it should be.   The other option is a greater likelihood of a premature death from the virus.  I'm not for mandates, but the evidence seems to be showing those without the shot are doing significantly worse than those with it.   That said, a lot of people feel their own immune system is enough.  Sadly many have been proven wrong.   The virus will further evolve/devolve. Apparently, that will require a different shot, and my guess is the shot will have mixed results but generally slightly better patient outcomes overall.   It seems in the new world, virus shots are going to be a part of life...among the living. 

Fathertime! 

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #116 on: January 25, 2022, 01:12:02 PM »
...I'm not for mandates, but the evidence seems to be showing those without the shot are doing significantly worse than those with it.   That said, a lot of people feel their own immune system is enough.  Sadly many have been proven wrong....
Fathertime!

Yes! Apparently over 100,000 'unvaccinated' children are in the hospitals. Many are in ventilators!!!

Offline Jumper1

« Reply #117 on: January 25, 2022, 02:13:21 PM »
?  Are you being ironic ?

Speaking as someone tripled vaccinated and not knowingly had the virus, I hope so .

I wouldn't say ironic.
I would say I was being realistic.
The mrna jab may have shortened the length of my symptoms.
In fact that's quite likely.
That's what I stated.

I am also staunchly pro vaccination in general.
I've been on most continents and been given most vaccinations possible as well as antimalarials,anti parasitics, anti virals, and several.they* dint tell.us what they gave us.i know several made me and others  pretty ill initially, and antimalarials caused very vivid unreal/unpleasant dreams.

I had my own multiple  reasons to have doubts regarding this recent mrna,treatment  and I have also worked in a lab, microbiology, for over a decade studying various  pathogens.

Questioning a type of treatment that previously had never been effective or approved as it had previously  failed all trials, and had never replaced traditional vaccine in any field or illness type,
  seems just as rational as accepting studies done by the manufacturer,with no possibility of the usual.long term.trials.

I'm pro choice regarding it as well.

As far as effiacy  , it has shown to reduce symptoms and hospitalizations
Thats great,.
Let's hope so ,or it was a pointless risk.otherwise.

As far as reducing transmission,that seems partial at best.
We have countries with 85% plus vax rates that had their highest case load after vaxed.

We have most of America's elderly vaxed.and a large percentage of others vaxed,as well as a large percentage with a good degree of natural immunity at this point,
Yet we have 1,000,000 new cases daily?
Daily.

The numbers arnt showing mild numbers of break thru cases ,it's considerable.

Even back before omicron,
when delta first broke in Connecticut  ,there were roughly 500 initial delta cases, all of them but a few dozen  were fully vaxed at that time..it wasn't some anomoly..

I'm glad you haven't caught it that you know of.

I have several close friends vaxed and boosted that still caught it,and were ill.

I had one fully vaccinated friend die of it,no comorbitities.He died a weak after the second shot.

Most of my wife's friends work at local.hosptials, they are all vaxed and have all been ill with it at some point.

So yes i take it seriously but I do question certain claims .
I joked around about death jab, as it has been called that  here and on more than one form.of social media,and I also have zero doubts that a few individuals have indeed been harmed by it ,as that is the case with almost any medical.treatment given to.millions.

I also take any medical.treatment seriously, and consider the pros and cons.

This is certainly not implying folks shouldn't get vaccinated for covid ,they should make the choice for their Healthcare that best fits their circumstances.

As far as off topic, it's why there are off topic sections of the forum.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #118 on: January 25, 2022, 03:20:43 PM »
After all the huffing and puffing. After all the CNNesque vaccine talk, even the CDC finally admits, which the MSM had been silent about...drumroll please...

Natural immunity had been proven to be...well, you listen to it. I don't want to put doubts in all of our esteemed 'micro-biologists' on the board.

Being from Kali--yeppers baby! I'm part of that Batman statistics...

Offline Jumper1

« Reply #119 on: January 25, 2022, 03:47:59 PM »
GQ,
On my end  I've always questioned why natural.immunity wasn't viewed with the same public eye ,and  legally ,as vaccinated.

It bother me when even my conservative state had verbiage for business signs saying mask required for non vaccinated, but not for vaccinated
(Boy that one sure proved silly, no matter how you sliced it, no?)
 Mostly as I felt if this is legal.verbage it should certainly include those with antibodies,regardless how they got them.

I've followed Dr Campbell all along,I feel he presents things well.

As far as my own microbiology, hahaha certainly zero expertise on virus.
It's frankly something we dint look for in the lab as they were quite small even in our equipment and studies,although certainly were contained in most every sample I would have been looking at or  testing.
(Obviously millions in the air and water all.the time)
.Anyway I did not want to.misrepresent as  other pathogens were our concern and what I looked.at and tested for.
Biology is a huge field and even within pathogens covers a great.deal.of ground
so while in my biochem college years certainly viruses were covered, it was cursory at best and I've long forgotten it.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #120 on: January 25, 2022, 04:15:36 PM »
AJ-

My guess is because there was a need for a panicked population, for the simple reason this was once a novel virus, and frankly the medical/scientific community was totally blindsided. Then mix in the cynicism and distrust in our government, and more specifically, the media; then what you had was a perfect storm that gave way to a sinister need to propagate a whole slew of misinformation, and literally total suppression of counter perspectives that didn't follow the progressive narrative.

There had been discussions here not too long ago on this very subject, especially since the study from Israel claimed that natural immunity was actually 17x (IINM) more effective against the virus. But the prevailing screams overwhelmed what was otherwise a 'proven science', with many citing this type of belief or attitude were merely from delusionary antivaxxers, conspiracy theorists, egads- Trump-supporters (you know who you guys are), etc...You can still see that today in this very thread. If you believe anything counter to what the progressive and general narrative - you're a looney!

I mean look at our brand new board member scientist - the *micro-biologist* (LMAO). He maybe could've educated all of us deplorable mortals about that which only fortunate sons like himself had been gifted with such a deep knowledge of *tiny* thingies...and go where no man had gone before!!!

NYT's Bari Weiss, on Bill Maher's Real Time show, spoke her mind about the pandemic, and look at all the backlashes she got for her honesty.

http://nypost.com/2022/01/24/im-done-with-covid-bari-weiss-on-bill-maher-sparks-uproar/

Bottom line is, science is an evolving event harboring only current explanation of things that we live in and with. There's no finality in science.

I have often said, you feel you need to be vaccinated, and you feel you're one of those considered 'vulnerable', dare not have anyone convince you what to do for yourself and your own protection otherwise. Pronto Tonto.

Maybe like yourself, I never believe in mandates. I laugh at the masking mandates. In as much as I believe in what I do, I can also understand how others may well see those I mentioned to be a matter of life and death. I'm cool with it.

My vaccinated wife was struck with the virus during the holidays. We spent it together despite her wanting me to stay away from her. I told her silly. It is this very moment that she needs me and be as caring of her as I can. We ate together, sat and chat together, slept together, walked together until she got well. I never caught the bug.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 05:05:35 PM by GQBlues »

Offline Jumper1

« Reply #121 on: January 25, 2022, 07:07:05 PM »
About a million cases a day is mind boggling.
Especially when a great percent of people are asyptomatic so.unlikely to be tested.

At this point roughly  20% of americans have tested positive for it over the course of this.
That number is going to escalate quickly in the next two weeks.

Then we have 80% with one shot and 60% with 2.

That's not leaving many percent of the the population without antibodies in some form or another.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #122 on: January 26, 2022, 01:52:42 AM »
There are 51,157 active cases of COVID in my province today, a drop of over 4,000 from the previous day.  That is for people ill enough that they have gone to get tested by our Health Services, as we don't do tests for those with mild symptoms.  Testing of wastewater suggests we are past the peak.

Of those hospitalized, 2/3 have been hospitalized solely due to COVID.  The remaining 1/3 have been hospitalized for other things, but have COVID.  We are still seeing deaths.  Of those hospitalized, 99% are unvaccinated. 
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline BC

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #123 on: January 26, 2022, 05:35:17 AM »
Boethius,

Experience in your province is not that different than is reflected with Italian data.  The grey lines showing unvaccinated rates tells the tale clearly.

It's not only restricted to old folks either as some may feel is the case. Across all age groups, odds of hospitalization, intensive care or death are considerably less with the vaccine than without.  Italy is in 15th place with the number of doses given per 100 inhabitants.  Canada is in 26th place. The US is in 67th place. 

Source: http://lab24.ilsole24ore.com/numeri-vaccini-italia-mondo/

Offline fathertime

« Reply #124 on: January 26, 2022, 07:08:07 AM »
We are still seeing deaths.  Of those hospitalized, 99% are unvaccinated.
Assuming the stat is accurate, counterarguments for those against the vaccine will seem weak.    I think one counterargument here would be 'the death jab' kills you immediately, so no hospitalization is needed! 

Fathertime! 

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541382
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 2579
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2569
Total: 2579

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
Today at 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Today at 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
Today at 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
Today at 08:06:00 AM

Re: Trippin........... by Trenchcoat
Today at 06:09:50 AM

Re: Trippin........... by ML
Today at 05:21:01 AM

Trippin........... by 2tallbill