It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Vaccine Misinformation  (Read 39117 times)

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Vaccine Misinformation
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2021, 06:42:30 AM »
So many nutty things were deluded with in this pandemic of lunacy. Thousands of first responders, firefighters, police, paramedics, etc are getting fired for refusing to get vaccinated.

What’s mystifying really are those we all called heroes that were on the front lines during the dark days of heavy hospitalization due to Covid 19 assault. Many fell sick, some died, most survived. Yet they came back and faced the devil many amongst us (actually you, not me hahah) cower in their beds masked up while at home sleeping ( you know who you are).

Point is, the fact hospitals already are at its precarious state of dwindling personnel, why fire naturally immune staff who are not only very qualified to take care of these patients, but are actually brave enough to face the very same disease they’ve been facing for the last two years !?!

The freaking politics of this virus is what is killing many amongst us for the unscientific decisions being made in dealing with this virus.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2021/10/04/new-yorks-largest-healthcare-provider-fires-1400-employees-who-refused-to-get-vaccinated/amp/

LA crime rate is one of the worst it’s ever been, yet many cops are fired and are losing their pensions for refusing the vaccine. Firefighters, same. These are the same guys we relied on during those massive wildfires of summers.

Nutty pandemic of lunacy, hysterics and paranoia.

“Yes sir, you can take your cloth and porous but trendy mask off once you’re seated down as now you’re no longer a danger to yourself and others”
« Last Edit: December 23, 2021, 07:06:28 AM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2021, 06:57:55 AM »
FP,

Thanks for providing a perfect example that fully substantiates and validates the premise of the unaltered version of my post.

Indeed a perfect example BC of your failure to hold up a mirror to your own self. You are exactly what you accuse of others. I'm beginning to think all of your posts should be tagged with "Sponsored by Big Pharm"

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2021, 07:07:14 AM »
GQ, when the fires start back up, the city burnings and looting and they will, there will be no one to come except the federalized police force in blue helmuts. They hospitals do not need those same folks they praised just a year or so ago. If the truth were to come to light they didn't need them then. They needed those people to save lives, not murder them as is the covid protocols dictate. It appears most those going to the hospitals now are the ones taking the death jabs

Offline fathertime

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2021, 08:05:17 AM »
  It appears most those going to the hospitals now are the ones taking the death jabs

Ha! You and your 'death jabs'. 

So many nutty things were deluded with in this pandemic of lunacy. Thousands of first responders, firefighters, police, paramedics, etc are getting fired for refusing to get vaccinated.
I don't like what has happened to people.  They should have had the choice and been forced into getting the 'death jab'.  :D   

. Must be my silly waning natural immunity. How fitting, I thought, from all these recent discussion.

Either I am so lucky since Darrel, one of the guys down, was seated next to me almost the entire time, or could be that avocado smoothie / Vit. D I have for my breakfast that did it.   

I'll say it is natural immunity over the little avocado smoothie!    I was visiting San Diego a couple days ago and turned on the TV in the hotel room.  The local news was reporting that they were testing the sewage (Shit), and they are finding lots of omicron in the samples.  I guess it hits the digestive system first.  Within a couple weeks I think everybody, and their uncle will be catching a little touch of omicron. 

Fathertime!
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline fathertime

« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2021, 08:12:52 AM »
There, fixed that for you. You're welcome

Acceptance and encouraging others to covid death jabs are the direct product of propagandized disinformation, purposefully construed to leverage fear, uncertainty, and doubt to gain political, financial, and other influential powers

You seem to believe there is a grand worldwide conspiracy with this virus.  Perhaps earth's human population was running into a wall, and this is the plan to start the depopulation process.  I just don't see the nations of the world all in on a conspiracy of this nature. 

The luxuries we (In the US) are diminishing.  Reminds me of Colombia.  Less product choice in supermarkets.  Less services, unreliability.   For us older people it is a change.  For the younger people this may be the new normal.   

Fathertime! 

Offline fathertime

« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2021, 08:16:46 AM »
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=25438.msg560985#msg560985

I don't think it's a "left/right" paradigm.  I think it's a science/anti science paradigm.

Here in the US, it seems to be a Left/Right issue as much as anything else with exceptions.  I'm not sure the politics in other countries are as rancid as they have become here though, so elsewhere it may be more heavily influenced by science/anti science. 

Fathertime! 

Offline BC

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2021, 10:19:33 AM »
Indeed a perfect example BC of your failure to hold up a mirror to your own self. You are exactly what you accuse of others. I'm beginning to think all of your posts should be tagged with "Sponsored by Big Pharm"

Ad hominem, which does not even come close to addressing the information and logic in my post. A simple fallacy used by politicians of late when they have run out of substance to justify their position.  Usually, such is followed by cheers or round of laughter.  Somewhat akin to cheerleaders at the Super-Bowl that have no affect on the outcome of the game, only serving to entertain and rally the audience.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2022, 10:25:10 AM »

Interesting events that had taken place recently. JRE’s podcast guest was none other than Dr. Robert Malone. One of the pioneer, if not the man behind the mRNA development circa HIV period. Dr Malone was abruptly banned from Twitter simply for referencing a video in his post done by the Canadian Covid Care Alliance Group.

Unless any of you can discredit Dr Robert Malone’s CV, or that of CCCA, or your qualification is equal to or superior to those two entities, then the least our prevailing belief culture these days refrain from this utterly unbelievable biased censorship. There’s something more sinister going on than this viral pandemic.

The article that contained the banned video:

http://rumble.com/vqx3kb-the-pfizer-inoculations-do-more-harm-than-good.html
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2022, 02:06:12 PM »
A coalition of over 16,000+ international physicians and scientists conspiring and spreading SARS-CoV2 misinformation.

NOT.

http://globalcovidsummit.org/

An example of absurd censorship and demonization, all 3 authors of the Great Barrington Declaration are attacked and demonized by Fauci and company.

http://gbdeclaration.org/

Offline BC

« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2022, 05:02:31 AM »

An example of absurd censorship and demonization, all 3 authors of the Great Barrington Declaration are attacked and demonized by Fauci and company.

http://gbdeclaration.org/

Considering the context when this document was published, can't find much to object to.  In fact, much in the document was tried with more, or less success. I did not see any update that reflects what we know about vaccines nowadays.  As with vaccinations, having been infected prior is not a panacea.

http://www.imperial.ac.uk/news/232698/omicron-largely-evades-immunity-from-past/

Keeping these measures in place until a vaccine is available will cause irreparable damage, with the underprivileged disproportionately harmed.
Fortunately vaccines were available shortly thereafter.  In many places strict lockdowns stopped in favor of other prudent measures.

The FAQ is also pretty clear.  Not much that deserves objection.  http://gbdeclaration.org/frequently-asked-questions/

Is the Great Barrington Declaration advocating a ‘herd immunity strategy’?

No. Those making such claims in the media have either (i) not read the document, (ii) do not understand the basic principles of infectious disease epidemiology, or (iii) are willfully distorting the public health message for political purposes.

Does the Great Barrington Declaration advocate for “Letting the virus run free”?

No, that is a false characterization, as it advocates the opposite.

Should people deliberately get infected to generate herd immunity?

No.

The document calls for "Focused protection".  We were not able to achieve that focus in real terms, likely due to the large number of vulnerable in our population, not only older folks. 

Have any links of Fauci directly criticizing this document at the time it was published?

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2022, 05:49:47 AM »

Ever wonder why the malaria belt nations of Africa, states surrounding the vaxxed nation of Israel and the rest of the countries that’s hardly endowed with the means and access to vaccine - have a far lower rate of mortality?

Ever wonder why and how that if this vaccine have an efficacy of over 90% the death rate after a year with it is equal to the year without?

Offline fathertime

« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2022, 06:24:24 AM »
Ever wonder why the malaria belt nations of Africa, states surrounding the vaxxed nation of Israel and the rest of the countries that’s hardly endowed with the means and access to vaccine - have a far lower rate of mortality?

I'm guessing the african nation is much younger, and even the older people are probably not obese generally speaking.  The really old or unhealthy are probably already dead from something else in the African nations that don't have the greatest modern health care. 

Ever wonder why and how that if this vaccine have an efficacy of over 90% the death rate after a year with it is equal to the year without?
Is this accurate?   Is the death rate actually the same now as it was prior to vaccines?  Most of the stuff I read makes it seem that the unvaccinated (In the US) are the ones mostly dying.   Apparently, I'm not convinced personally as still have avoided the 'death jab'. 

Fathertime!

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2022, 06:52:55 AM »

I'm guessing the african nation is much younger, and even the older people are probably not obese generally speaking.
The really old or unhealthy are probably already dead from something else in the African nations that don't have the greatest modern health care.

You would be mostly correct. Which then should give you more than an ample cause to pause especially when you factor in the fact the majority of the dead in our country are those with comorbidity, the majority of them with an average of 4.

Why vaccinate the young, notably young children who have a natural defense against this virus and an absurd low rate of mortality, and the healthy? Especially since the ‘approved vaccine’ have a very dubious clinical beginnings by a highly criminalized manufacturer?

Is this accurate?   Is the death rate actually the same now as it was prior to vaccines?  Most of the stuff I read makes it seem that the unvaccinated (In the US) are the ones mostly dying.   Apparently, I'm not convinced personally as still have avoided the 'death jab'. 

Fathertime!

http://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Scroll down and get to the graphs for Total Deaths. Cursor along the line graphs until you get to December 20, 2020. That’s the vaccine/s roll out date. It’ll give you a cumulative rolling death count since deceased #1.

Important point to remember, they intentionally targeted the ‘most vulnerable’ to curb the death rate before rolling it out for the younger/healthier sector.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2022, 07:09:13 AM by GQBlues »

Offline fathertime

« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2022, 07:48:28 AM »

http://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Scroll down and get to the graphs for Total Deaths. Cursor along the line graphs until you get to December 20, 2020. That’s the vaccine/s roll out date. It’ll give you a cumulative rolling death count since deceased #1.

Important point to remember, they intentionally targeted the ‘most vulnerable’ to curb the death rate before rolling it out for the younger/healthier sector.
Very interesting charts.  It doesn't appear the number of deaths is improving very much.    I do notice that at this very moment roughly 13.5 million people in the US have the virus. 4% of the people RIGHT NOW have the virus. 

Here are many facts to consider.
1.  The number of deaths isn't improving,
2. the total infected is rising to it's highest level
3. the recent strain isn't as deadly as the 1st strain
4. roughly 62% of the US population is vaccinated
5.  many of the most vulnerable are already dead, yet number of deaths remains similar.   

I'm not sure what to make of all this while we are in the midst of it. 

Fathertime! 

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2022, 08:10:04 PM »
Very interesting charts.  It doesn't appear the number of deaths is improving very much.    I do notice that at this very moment roughly 13.5 million people in the US have the virus. 4% of the people RIGHT NOW have the virus. 

Here are many facts to consider.
1.  The number of deaths isn't improving,
2. the total infected is rising to it's highest level
3. the recent strain isn't as deadly as the 1st strain
4. roughly 62% of the US population is vaccinated
5.  many of the most vulnerable are already dead, yet number of deaths remains similar.   

I'm not sure what to make of all this while we are in the midst of it. 

Fathertime!

LMAO! Imagine that! 2 years and you, as everyone else, can't seem to make sense in any of this. Allegedly this strain is infecting everyone like flies on a carcass. Despite the experts saying the vaccine doesn't seem to work on this strain, they're still telling people to boostered-up for protection. Go figure...

My SIL and her hubby, after avoiding the vaccine as long as they did, finally relented for green passes and got vaxxed 1.5 months ago (Pfizer). Wifey spoke to her this afternoon, and both just tested positive for COVID. Go figure...

Vaccine, efficacy, boosters, do yah really wanna! and all that good stuff.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2022, 08:40:14 PM by GQBlues »

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2022, 11:06:24 AM »
Ha! You and your 'death jabs'. 
I don't like what has happened to people.  They should have had the choice and been forced into getting the 'death jab'.  :D   

Fathertime!

As the saying goes, find comfort amongst those you agree with, growth amongst those you do not. FP’s descriptive perception of the vaccine being a ‘death jab’ doesn’t fly too far from more than a few people who has deep personal experiences from these vaccines.

First, here’s a website: http://www.c19vaxreactions.com/
Largely omitted and censored from mainstream and social media respectively.

Second, I give Dr. Campbell’s YouTube interview, including the over 20,000 comments that shared a complimenting additional personal cases of adverse reactions to these vaccines.

Lastly, as a public service, like an ex-GF previously asked that I cut the plastics that hold a typical six pack of cans on all sides before tossing them for disposal, wifey had asked I do the same with the mask’s ear bands before disposal.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 11:18:50 AM by GQBlues »

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2022, 05:13:19 PM »
Have any links of Fauci directly criticizing this document at the time it was published?

Links? No. I don't really Google for any of these. But here's a video of The Rising's Kim Aversen. The specific subject topic started at 3:20. FYI, it isn't speculation nor misinformation either. Emails between Fauci and Collins, Head of the NIH, exchanged the following, I quote "there needs to be a quick and devasting publish takedown of its premise (The Great Barrington)."

Wherever you are with this matter, lockdowns is/are devasting not only for any economy (as we now see in the US (me, not you. You're not here), but it is also detrimental, even more so since science had isolated the vulnerable set group to SarsCoV2, to overall public health.

Heck, Toronto's public health official had just instituted another lockdown on schools, indoor dining, gyms, etc...I suppose that's for Canadians to munch on.

As for us here in the US, the Great Lie is starting to unravel in front of our eyes thanks in large measure for the omicron variant. Ironic when Fauci actually commented on the video below that the hospitalization number for children being sensationalized by the media. They are in the hospital not 'because' of COVID, but with COVID...

I like how Enjetti framed what the government is actually doing to us as not having anything to do with 'science' - as this silly goal post kept moving and changing - but rather 'social engineering'. Not too far from Dr. Desmet's Mass Formation Psychosis.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 05:15:51 PM by GQBlues »

Offline GQBlues

Re: Vaccine Misinformation - LMAO!
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2022, 03:58:41 PM »
'Wisdom comes with age!' It's quite obvious Oscar Wilde never had the opportunity to meet Joe Biden. And if we think we're in trouble for having such a brain-dead president, guess who else came to this geriatric dinner?

Remember when he wanted to censor those who spreads misinformation about this virus (LMAO)? Well he would be elated to know the SCOTUS heard oral arguments today to decide on his vaccine mandate for the private sector. All liberal justices' oral arguments in support of his mandate had these to say...

Quote from: Justice Kagan
..the best way to prevent the spread of COVID-19 is for people to get vaccinated, and the second best way is to wear masks.

Quote from: Justice Breyer
Biden’s vaccine mandate would bring the number of daily cases down to zero. 750 million people tested positive for COVID-19 on Thursday.

Quote from: Justice Sotomayor
the omicron variant is just as deadly as the delta variant and that more than 100,000 children have been hospitalized by COVID-19, with many on ventilators.

We really are screwed as a country these days. To quote the Washington Examiner,

It is impossible to take seriously the arguments from people who can't be bothered to get their facts first. That especially applies to Supreme Court Justices, who are charged with making important legal decisions that affect every single one of us. Kagan, Breyer, and Sotomayor proved on Friday that they either don't care about the facts or they just don't care to be taken seriously.

Numbnuts for snowflakes.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2022, 04:14:45 PM by GQBlues »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Vaccine Misinformation - LMAO!
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2022, 02:51:49 PM »
Numbnuts for snowflakes.

You don't provide links for your quotes?
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline GQBlues

Re: Vaccine Misinformation - LMAO!
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2022, 09:26:51 PM »
You don't provide links for your quotes?

I tried to post the link 4 times. It gets all bungled up when posted and leads to a blank site. I'll try this again.

Liberal Supreme Court justices spread COVID-19 misinformation | Washington Examiner

Offline BC

« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2022, 09:28:36 AM »
Opinion of an opinion.  Ok.

Offline Jumper1

« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2022, 09:57:40 AM »
Seems Fauci, or Malone,etc etc etc, have opinions , of opinions ?

How data,studies, are interpreted is opinion.
peer review is a standard for good reason.Now the issue is not all peers agree.
When did expecting a second opinion* on medical treatment become out of vogue?

It is like it happened over night.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2022, 09:59:53 AM »

Hysterical!! ROFLMAO! The whole, "I rely on facts" redefined!

Perhaps more disturbingly, Sotomayor said at another point in the argument that “I’m not sure I understand the distinction why the states would have the power” to institute a rule like the one being pursued by the Biden administration, “but the federal government wouldn’t.

Supreme Court’s liberal justices slammed over vax mandate statements (nypost.com)

Shocking for a SCOTUS's Justice would actually say something as inane as this...leave it to the numbnuts!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 10:25:43 AM by GQBlues »

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2022, 10:12:25 AM »

LMAO! Now we see how you always relied on facts, BC!!

Liberal Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor says 100,000 children are hospitalized with COVID | Daily Mail Online

Liberal Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor under fire for overstating that 100,000 children are currently hospitalized with COVID and 'many are on ventilators' while Stephen Breyer says there have been 750 MILLION cases

:ROFL: :shock: :ROFL:

« Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 10:26:23 AM by GQBlues »

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2022, 10:33:24 AM »
Seems Fauci, or Malone,etc etc etc, have opinions , of opinions ?

How data,studies, are interpreted is opinion.
peer review is a standard for good reason.Now the issue is not all peers agree.
When did expecting a second opinion* on medical treatment become out of vogue?

It is like it happened over night.

The fact this pandemic was highly politicized both by the democrats and it’s propaganda machinations defined as ‘social’ and ‘mainstream’ media, it had given way to obstructive censorship as the new normal. Science had been nullified and voided by this supposed ‘progressive’ values. It’s the 21st century corruption and greed by the liberals.

It is one thing to say anyone can make an error now and then, but in the case of BDB, brain dead Biden, he does it literally almost everything he says anything beyond 5 minutes. Worse now, 3 count that, three liberal judges are so ill informed about which they based their arguments on to levy legal decisions for all of us!!! It’s complete, all 3 branches of our current government are littered by the mentally handicapped!

Science and truth begone! Debates no longer apply. Fact redefined hereto forward! It’s the age of totalitarianism. 
« Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 10:38:57 AM by GQBlues »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541327
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701