Forum > Married

Gator Sighting

(1/6) > >>

Gator:
I logged in to post in what I expected to be the current New Year's thread.  No such thread.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

For more than a decade I did nothing to prepare for New Year's Eve.  My Russian family members did everything.  I just showed up and dined on food prepared by the family and many, many RW guests. 

This year was starkly different.  Early in the year I divorced my RW wife at the 10-year mark.  I am happier, and I imagine she is too because it stopped being fun around her about two years ago.  My two stepchildren stayed in contact, and while both have dropped by for visits, I feel that will fade as adult demands take precedence.

My golf improved after the divorce, even with my decrepit ankle that needs two more surgeries.    After trying for 25 years, my partner and I won our club's 3-day Member-Member tournament, a major.  I also won as the oldest player the White Tee Club Championship. 

Life improved romantically.  After Ms. Cossack Model moved out, I met someone in Costco.  In that brief impromptu encounter I made her laugh.  We talked and started dating.  She soon moved in.   She completes many boxes:

American (we speak English....imagine that)
      Beautiful (incredibly so, seriously better looking than any RW I met)
      Voluptuous (Hugh Hefner asked her to pose while sitting with her family at a restaurant, a proposal rejected by her irritated
                          father who explained she was underage)
      Intelligent (but undereducated having marched to a different drummer)
      Assiduous (works long and hard in retail)
      Young (too young, breaking all age disparity records). 

I am very fortunate to intersect her life journey when our stars were aligned.  She was pregnant and six months after dating her,  she gave birth to a healty 40-week baby boy. It is fun having the two around the house, yet that is not frequent as she takes the wee one to work.   

I attempt to talk about a two-year plan, yet she rejects such talk, wanting some stability in her life, and apreciating not being controlled or abused.  So, one day at a time.  Let us call it another crossroads, and another path less traveled by, something both of us have preferred in life. 

Important to note, my family has accepted her.  Even the mother of my sons, maybe because the wee one is so cute.  The mother of my granddaughter has been a jewel, even offering to babysit. 

I wish everyone a happy and healthy New Year.

BC:
Happy New Year Gator!

Yeah, the Christmas thread fizzled rather quickly.  Oh well.

Good to hear from you!  Great to also hear you're doing well and happiness surrounds you.  That's what life is all about!

Enjoy!

tfcrew:

--- Quote from: Gator on January 02, 2022, 10:53:27 AM ---HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I wish everyone a happy and healthy New Year.
--- End quote ---
STY :popcorn:

--- Quote ---I logged in to post in what I expected to be the current New Year's thread.  No such thread.
--- End quote ---
Well... while you are probably [maybe] warm and cozy...the rest of us are freezing our berries off.
I thought this was going to be a post concerning an actual alligator sighting in your back yard but then I remember you have a pet one?---- Wally? Is that it's name?

ML:
Gator, good to hear from you.
I guess the rumors of your death were greatly exaggerated.
And glad that you have found some new happiness in your life.

The wording of your posting raised some questions, if you would care to elaborate.

1) What was your two year plan?  And she didn't like it because she wanted a shorter or longer plan ?

2) How can she take a wee one to work in retail ?

3) The mother of what granddaughter has offered to babysit ?  Your two sons have children now ?

Hope the best for you and all in the New Year

northkape:

Nice,,, well done, and thanks for the update

Wish you, and everyone else reading here, a Happy New Year!

Jan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version