It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: FSU Dating Now: War Edition  (Read 14055 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: FSU Dating Now: War Edition
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2022, 02:37:20 AM »
Some great posts on here on this subjects, especially Krim. CB comes up with a good one on Serbia I hadn't thought of that, Bosnia etc also. Any country that is a EU member state I wouldn't really bother with though, I'm not saying it can't be done but the women can already travel to a wealthy western nation (aside from UK now) so if they wanted to leave they could have done. Romania, Bulgaria are still fairly poor so it's possible but think odds are likely better elsewhere. Serbia is outside the EU and reasonably close to the UK so worth a thought.

Russia in all my good conscience I don't think I could bring myself to look for a girl there at the moment what Russia is doing in Ukraine is just horrific and it wouldn't feel right to me. Even the Russians that side with Ukraine its gonna get pretty awkward as with what Russia is doing in Ukraine will have a tendency to be seen as being done in the name of all Russians. I personally am glad I am not in contact with any Russians at the moment as there are conversations that I would not like to discuss too much with them I think.

The Stans are likely a good option, like said way less competition. A bit further out for me as a UK guy and would want to check the flight path is well far away than anywhere near the Ukrainian conflict. For me though Ukraine has always grabbed me more than the Stans, never been to the Stans before, more flight cost & time. Meeting a Ukrainian girl in Turkey is a good option that Krim has come up with or possibly just across the border somewhere like Bulgaria or Romania. Remember there are no civilian flights in or out of Ukraine at the moment so it's all land border crossings. It would be easier for a Ukrainian girl to cross the border that a western guy. Ukrainian border guards would want to know what the western guy was crossing for and my guess would be best answer would be either to rescue someone, aid mission, etc. I doubt they would take too kindly to romance as a reason for entry. A lot of border guards may not speak English too well or at all either so that would be a problem if little command of Russian. Added to that is that many areas have a curfew on so being outside will be restricted. Personally I think being in Ukraine at the moment might be a bit too much in the awkward side I would avoid. I'm hoping that the Russians throw in the towel in a few weeks when it has all stalled and then after Ukraine has kicked the Russians out opportunity to get in my present itself.

I've wanted to get over there to live of recent so all this travelling to a third country doesn't really fit in well with knocking out all the reasons for a girl wanting a western guy. That said if I were to meet then a nearby third country would be a better choice than trying a border crossing, etc I think. There's no telling what might go down in Ukraine in future and also how I might be received - as a possible spy, etc.

If Russia were to succeed in Ukraine, eventually, I think Moldova then Georgia would likely be the next targets. After that most likely retaking the Stans. As much as Russia would like the Baltic States back I don't think they would dare attack even if their military wasn't worn down from Ukraine, etc, Any State which is a part of NATO and/or the EU would be too much risk for Russia. NATO and/or the EU would be forced to come defend with its military and would have no choice but to counter any Russian military and nuclear threat with its own, that is a scenario that Russia knows it won't come well off against particularly since they have been struggling in Ukraine.

EU states though I don't think are a great bet to visit for a girl,  what a girl would want would likely all be different. She would probably want a guy who could speak the local language, possibly live locally or provide a pretty wealthy lifestyle. I just don't think they see the need to go for a western guy as much unless maybe they aren't the best of the bunch around.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2022, 09:29:18 AM »
A little over 50% of Russians support the invasion of Ukraine (unofficially, official support is much higher), so stating Russians "don't want this war" is a little disingenuous.

Russian citizens continue to protest war with Ukraine despite threat of punishment
http://www.npr.org/2022/03/20/1087766146/russian-citizens-continue-to-protest-war-with-ukraine-despite-threat-of-punishme
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2022, 03:47:19 PM »
excrement is about to hit the reciprocating cooling device in Russia
it'd be unwise to stand in front of it
just sayin...

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2022, 04:01:00 PM »

Russian citizens continue to protest war with Ukraine despite threat of punishment
http://www.npr.org/2022/03/20/1087766146/russian-citizens-continue-to-protest-war-with-ukraine-despite-threat-of-punishme

That doesn’t change the fact that over 50% of Russians support the war. Those willing to protest are a tiny minority. I salute their bravery. I know I would not be able to do that.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline ProfessorJeep

« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2022, 11:23:25 AM »
I may be new to the forum, but I’m not new to women. )

That cutie in the picture may want to do all the housework while rocking my mind in bed and cooking my favorite foods, but she also may expect a more modern give and take.

The 27 year old Russian I dated did. She’s a doctor from Penza, so she is used to a modern life, but so did my 45-year-old Slovakian ex-girlfriend, who grew up under communism, and the 38 year old from Kyrgyzstan I talked to recently who’s dealt with sexism her whole life.

I’m not going to complain if that beauty feels fulfilled in that role, but I know individual differences exist despite the FSUW stereotypes.

I still might risk rocket fire for her, though. )))

Online krimster2

« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2022, 11:49:49 AM »
FSU wimmin are domestic goddesses compared to American ones
I like the orderly environment they create, and it depends on their background
I've dated younger Russian wimmin who came from a  privileged background
and their behavior is more in line with American wimmin

my wife came from a poor working class background
she has a very strong work ethic
and is devoted to her family and her house
I am the one who has the privileged life now

life was even better when our children lived with us
our oldest daughter was a very talented chef
who made all my favorites

my mornings begin with putting on freshly laundered and ironed clothes
sitting on my chair in the back porch reading from my tablet
while my wife brings me coffee and breakfast
it's a man's life here in Texas

BTW, IF Pootin DOES declare war on Ukraine in the next few weeks, I'd stay far, far away!

« Last Edit: May 01, 2022, 12:01:35 PM by krimster2 »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2022, 12:12:32 PM »
I’m not going to complain if that beauty feels fulfilled in that role, but I know individual differences exist despite the FSUW stereotypes.

Absolutely. There are FSU girls who can sing like Angels and there are FSU girls
that makes the dog cry when they sing. There are FSU girls who can whip up a
feast with whatever is left over in the Fridge and their are FSU girls who use a
smoke detector as a cooking timer. There are FSU girls who can do advanced
calculus in their heads and their are girls who have to take off their shoes if
they need to count higher than ten.

There are FSU girls who would never cheat you out of a single kopeck and
there are FSU girls who would harvest your organs for a new pair of boots. 

They have every variety. Cue up the Armor Hotdogs song

There is every single type of woman in the FSU.
They have shorty's, Amazons, fat ones, cRaZy ones, sweet ones,
onery ones, stubborn ones. You name it you can find it. 

« Last Edit: May 01, 2022, 12:17:19 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Online krimster2

« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2022, 12:23:41 PM »
Beel is right!

I am partial to "village girls" as opposed to urban raised
village girls are unsophisticated (but not stupid) and village life requires a lot of hard labor
so they're not going to be lazy

plus, they will be BLOWN AWAY by American wealth
when my wife first came to America, we drove out in the country and she saw a simple farm house with TWO CHICKENS in the front yard
her jaw dropped, and she said, "I knew Americans were rich, but NOT THIS RICH!" :)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2022, 12:52:36 PM by krimster2 »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2022, 12:56:10 PM »
plus, they will be BLOWN AWAY by American wealth
when my wife first came to America, we drove out in the country and she saw a simple farm house with TWO CHICKENS in the front yard
her jaw dropped, and she said, "I knew Americans were rich, but NOT THIS RICH!" :)

Hahaha!

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2022, 05:46:55 PM »
my children decided for me, I'm at the point in my life that I don't much care much about my own future one way or another
I could work with the FSB like Snowden if I had to
I only owe allegiance to my family and my clan, and nothing or no one else
I'm happy to retire now and live a quiet life while the world around me crumbles to dust

Better study    Grandkids will soon have you playing the Bear character. I have been playing this role frequently lately.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2022, 06:26:57 PM by Grumpy »
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Online krimster2

« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2022, 06:42:02 PM »
My kids have their own destiny now, their own path
with each passing day, they need me less and less
I have great pride in them, but even greater sorrow in having to let go of them
such is life

Offline civi68

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2022, 05:28:31 AM »
Another thing to consider is how many Ukrainian women will build a life in another European country and find a man there. As women get settled into where they are living, they will start to get out and socialize. Attractive ones will become popular quickly. So, visiting a girl currently living in Europe would include competition from local men. I suspect we will hear stories of local men marrying Ukrainian women and women not returning to Ukraine.

Offline ML

« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2022, 07:47:33 AM »
Another thing to consider is how many Ukrainian women will build a life in another European country and find a man there. As women get settled into where they are living, they will start to get out and socialize. Attractive ones will become popular quickly. So, visiting a girl currently living in Europe would include competition from local men. I suspect we will hear stories of local men marrying Ukrainian women and women not returning to Ukraine.

Yes, all very unfortunate for the future of Ukraine.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2022, 10:13:00 AM »
I would go to one of the Stans, they have plenty of hot Russian
women there. The ethnically Russian women generally don't
want to marry a Muslim Asian man who is shorter than them.

FSUW don't do vague

Online krimster2

« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2022, 10:33:28 AM »
a lot of Russians have fled Kazakhstan, the population used to be almsot half Russian, now it's maybe 1 out of 5
some are mixed race girls
and a lot who are pure Kazak
you can tell by appearance

a lot are Muslim, but not in a fundamentalist way, may bother some people
they are the MOST SEXUALLY AGRRESIVE wimmin I have ever met
which freaked me out and made me paranoid, cuz I at first thought "they were playing me" for some kinda setup
but nope, turns out that's nomal there
so don't act "all judgental" about wimmin you've dated a couple of times, trying to "turn you on" by spotaneously showing you their "junk"
just enjoy the treat and don't be paranoid!

For all you “novices” out there…
get an HPV vaccine, and read a book called “She Comes First” search on google
in the ‘stans, NONE of the local guys will do this…
when she flashes her junk and toned thighs, don’t sit there like a flabbergasted idiot
use the techniques from this book
then, if you ever need a kidney transplant, she’ll immediately give you one of hers
they’re that appreciative…

my favs, are the mixed race girls, because some are really exotic and hot looking (brunettes with light eyes, pale skin, and high cheekbones)
and I'm from am ethnically "mixed" background myself
these wimmin are warm and friendly, and will be really intrigued by the right kind of foreign guy
little competition, either from locals or other foreigners

« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 11:31:18 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2022, 07:04:18 PM »

Given the large number of refugees in Germany, kraut-istan may be the place to visit if you can out compete the locals. 
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Online krimster2

« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2022, 07:52:32 PM »
If I were a younger, single dewd, I’d investigate taking some time off and working as a volunteer in some area with a high density of refugees in Poland….

You can not only lend a sympathetic shoulder to some poor young Ukrainian sweety, but also Polish girls ain’t too shabby!!

Polish sounds a lot like Russian to me, so I can kinda understand them

but seriously the best path available for “top level” guys, with some brains and $$$, is the medical school in Ternopil, which is taught in English!  Easy peasy for a foreigner to register there, no entrance exam, and it does provide a medical degree that when you take the appropriate tests can be used in the USA

A foreign medical student, would get lots of practice in the science of gynecology there
pooty tang paradise

Offline ML

« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2022, 11:49:22 AM »
A foreign medical student, would get lots of practice in the science of gynecology there

Which could be a turn-off.

You know the story:  Male gynecologist comes home to find his wife waiting naked for him.

His response:  Cover it up !!

Another story:
Pathologist and gynecologist go out for lunch together.
The pathologist says:  Ah . . . nice to see alive people.
Gynecologist says:      Ah . . . nice to see faces.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online krimster2

« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2022, 12:24:51 PM »
Seriously?
The sight of a young coed’s junk, a turn-off?
not in my universe
I was always partial to its initial revealing
and would always take a moment to pause and appreciate

here's a Russian Romantic Comedy to help sooth your junk anxiety

« Last Edit: May 07, 2022, 06:24:36 PM by krimster2 »

Offline oktav86

« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2022, 07:10:33 AM »
I'm wondering what to do now since I'm jumping back into the FSU.

You can still get flights into Russia by going through Turkey, but I honestly wouldn't feel safe going there with the anti-Western climate. I also have no clue if Russians can even visit the USA. I'm sure Ukranians could.

I've been on fdating and I get messaged by Ukrainian girls who tell me they literally hear bombs going off everyday near them. Most that I've been messaged by haven't fled the country. So I honestly have no clue what to even do with that.

Online krimster2

« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2022, 07:32:02 AM »
I guess I’m at the age where I’m less concerned over dying from “misadventure” than I am of dying from boredom…

Visiting Ukraine during war time, is just an “added bonus” to the usual rewards of the trip

you COULD strike up an online relationship with someone on a border city like Uzhhorod or Izmail
and travel to Slovakia or Romania first, then go to Ukraine by road (avoiding airports, train depots, etc)
This minimizes your exposure to Russian weapons while it maximizes your adventure

'yo dawg!
You will get ALL THE POOTY TANG!
ALL OF IT!!
The wimmin will totally want to "give it up" to a Western savior who can save THEM!
word!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 07:51:56 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2022, 03:31:02 PM »
I guess I’m at the age where I’m less concerned over dying from “misadventure” than I am of dying from boredom…

Visiting Ukraine during war time, is just an “added bonus” to the usual rewards of the trip

you COULD strike up an online relationship with someone on a border city like Uzhhorod or Izmail
and travel to Slovakia or Romania first, then go to Ukraine by road (avoiding airports, train depots, etc)
This minimizes your exposure to Russian weapons while it maximizes your adventure

'yo dawg!
You will get ALL THE POOTY TANG!
ALL OF IT!!
The wimmin will totally want to "give it up" to a Western savior who can save THEM!
word!

Even with all the war stuff going on in Ukraine I'm convinced there is some sex tourist there getting some :P lol

My guess would be to go by flight to Moldova from Luton in the UK, Wizz Air do cheap flights there. Moldova is real near Ukraine but not in war. Then for those that wish, not me personally, just go by road towards Odesa. Personally I would be happy to stick to Moldova as it could be a pain going somewhere without domestic flights nearby.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 10:59:40 PM by Trenchcoat »
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online krimster2

« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2022, 04:13:08 PM »
"Even with all the war stuff going on in Ukraine I'm convinced there is some sex tourist there getting some :P lol"

Damn straight THERE IS, but remember Trench, we NEVER say those words here, cuz that’s not who we are, right?   didn’t you get the memo?

You could do just fine, in Kishinev with no real worries

Odesa has  SOME issues, reduced restaurant, store hours, inventory issues, etc, the ODD missile now and then...

but…
no competition, cuz it’s MUCH harder for average dumb phuque tourist to get there safely by car than by air
but, it’s not hard at all to arrange for a local uber driver equivalent to cross through a southern Moldova/Ukraine checkpoint
they are everywhere in the airport parking lot in Kishinev, you could even set things up to stay in Kishinev before you go
or when you come back
you could set this up in 10 min with the army of drivers in the airport parking lot, pay driver a deposit, or just go straight away, however you want and get his phone #
I’d start negotiations at $300 for one way
you might be better off getting a Ukrainian driver for the return trip, and let your moldovan driver search for passengers for his return trip from Ukraine to Moldova,  AND Trench…
if you meet a couple of sweet lookin Ukrainian girls who want to run to Moldova
you could give them a ride with you, buddy!!
then a couple of miles outside Odesa, you say, “gas” or “ass” in Russian:  "d'vai gaz ili zhopa"
fer sure, it’s gonna be ass/zhopa!!
what a STUD move!!
make a youtube video out of it and profit!!!
turn your life around Trench, be de man!!

Trench. I hope my words inspire you to be the BEST YOU and not a MEDIOCRE YOU, it's never too late to recast yourself
your biggest impediment are the conclusions you've already formed in regards to living your life, that are MOSTLY WRONG!!!!
and as a result you made a shitload of bad mistakes with your life, and so now "here you are"

Trench,
my wife owns 3 skin care salons, and makes many times what you make
why couldn't you find the same kind of women
and just kick back, bruv!

I suspect you CAN'T find such a woman, and there's a reason WHY you can't
and whatever that reason is,
this is what's screwing you up, man

do YOU at least SEE and UNDERSTAND what THAT THING is Trench?

« Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 04:39:16 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2022, 11:50:10 PM »
"Even with all the war stuff going on in Ukraine I'm convinced there is some sex tourist there getting some :P lol"

Damn straight THERE IS, but remember Trench, we NEVER say those words here, cuz that’s not who we are, right?   didn’t you get the memo?

You could do just fine, in Kishinev with no real worries

Odesa has  SOME issues, reduced restaurant, store hours, inventory issues, etc, the ODD missile now and then...

but…
no competition, cuz it’s MUCH harder for average dumb phuque tourist to get there safely by car than by air
but, it’s not hard at all to arrange for a local uber driver equivalent to cross through a southern Moldova/Ukraine checkpoint
they are everywhere in the airport parking lot in Kishinev, you could even set things up to stay in Kishinev before you go
or when you come back
you could set this up in 10 min with the army of drivers in the airport parking lot, pay driver a deposit, or just go straight away, however you want and get his phone #
I’d start negotiations at $300 for one way
you might be better off getting a Ukrainian driver for the return trip, and let your moldovan driver search for passengers for his return trip from Ukraine to Moldova,  AND Trench…
if you meet a couple of sweet lookin Ukrainian girls who want to run to Moldova
you could give them a ride with you, buddy!!
then a couple of miles outside Odesa, you say, “gas” or “ass” in Russian:  "d'vai gaz ili zhopa"
fer sure, it’s gonna be ass/zhopa!!
what a STUD move!!
make a youtube video out of it and profit!!!
turn your life around Trench, be de man!!

Trench. I hope my words inspire you to be the BEST YOU and not a MEDIOCRE YOU, it's never too late to recast yourself
your biggest impediment are the conclusions you've already formed in regards to living your life, that are MOSTLY WRONG!!!!
and as a result you made a shitload of bad mistakes with your life, and so now "here you are"

Trench,
my wife owns 3 skin care salons, and makes many times what you make
why couldn't you find the same kind of women
and just kick back, bruv!

I suspect you CAN'T find such a woman, and there's a reason WHY you can't
and whatever that reason is,
this is what's screwing you up, man

do YOU at least SEE and UNDERSTAND what THAT THING is Trench?

Yeah I see what you're saying Krim is be the man, the head honcho then all the women follow you and are less trouble and more fun. That's definitely where I am directing myself now.

I think girls out there see such a guy as admirable, maybe not quite an Oligarch but on the scale above the rest, so they will seek to please such a guy.

I may be starting from a small acorn here but what I think a lot of members on this forum don't see is that I have the potential to turn that small acorn into something big. That's what I think some members are lacking here even some of those that have been so called 'successful' in this venture. Some of the guys here I get the impression have taken the first woman that has accepted them and is legit and sweep her off her feet back to their domestic abode. It does it for them but it's not really pushing the boat out as far as the opportunities in the FSU allow on the female front. That's what I think is great about you Krim is that you're always looking to see how much further you can venture out there and add to your life and not just settle for what is as is.

Online krimster2

« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2022, 07:59:10 AM »
Trench,

I picture you as the son of a working class family from a small town the West Midlands…
your family was nearly at the bottom of the British “Pecking Order”
and you were bullied for it as a kid by rich kids

you grew up with out a lot of social contact
and as a result, you tend to daydream a lot

is this you?

Are you a daydream believer Trench, or a man of action?
You have to one or the other, but you have to give over your entire life to it
no playing safe

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540998
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1972
Total: 1983

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM