Forum > Research Projects

Updated research- serious stuff

<< < (2/3) > >>

Kuna:

--- Quote from: Mishenka on November 03, 2007, 01:29:15 PM ---This is a place to post research.  People can draw their own conclusions from the data. I left numerous links to back up all the stats, all of them excellent and proven. To try and minimize the issue is senseless. To dscount the research is equal to another slap in the face of victims all over the world.

Misha

--- End quote ---

:ROFL:

This is going from the ridiculous to the sublime...

Misha...  take a rest dude...  you've got some repairing to do...  Seriously... that's well intentioned advice not a criticism.

Misha:

--- Quote from: Mishenka on November 03, 2007, 01:29:15 PM ---This is a place to post research.  People can draw their own conclusions from the data. I left numerous links to back up all the stats, all of them excellent and proven. To try and minimize the issue is senseless. To dscount the research is equal to another slap in the face of victims all over the world.

Misha

--- End quote ---

You know Misha, I see a trend. You post info and we are supposed to believe it at face value and not point out the flaws. If we do analyze the info then we are accused of being aggressive?!?

ScottinCrimea:
Misha, If you have ever flown commercially, you may remember the instructions given at the beginning of the flight regarding the oxygen masks.  Parents are told that they should place their own masks on first and then the child's because if they pass out they aren't of much use to the child.  I think it's time for you to put your oxygen mask on.

SANDRO43:

--- Quote from: Mishenka on November 03, 2007, 01:29:15 PM ---This is a place to post research.
--- End quote ---
You're mistaken, and probably confused by the title of this section, look at the other threads here: it was opened to host Jen's research project, and not meant as a pen where anybody could try his/her hand at being a researcher ;).

Mishenka:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version