<< < (11/11)

ConnerVT:
[user=130]Son of Clyde[/user] wrote:
--- Quote ---You can all rest easy.

I'm not the new Moderator.

--- End quote ---

OK, I'll confess....

I AM the new moderator.

Write your suggestions on the back of some crisp $20 bills, and you can PM me for the address you can send them to me...  :P

Jack:
I think this thread has about run it's course.

I am hoping the best to come out of the new moderator is someone to help keep the post's on topic.  Some people post's some of the strangest and most out of place bs on some post's I think they are just posting to hear themselves. He11, start a new post of you want to hear yourself but don't mess up a good thread.

Maybe others have noticed, I haven't, as to the new moderator helping Dan to keep the post's flowing with the topic. Dan hasn't done much of that but I think it's because he's too busy.

I have my guess as to who the new moderator is and if my guess is correct he's trying to do a pretty good job of throwing us off with a few of his comments. :cool:

Erwin:

--- Quote from: Jack ---I have my guess as to who the new moderator is and if my guess is correct he's trying to do a pretty good job of throwing us off with a few of his comments. :cool:

--- End quote ---

Good God, I sure hope the moderator is not Patrick from Planet-love.  He never ever responded to my e-mail, inquiries, etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version