Forum > RWD Announcements

<< < (2/11) > >>

KenC:
BC,

A good example of what Jack is talking about is the thread I started about the dead Ukrainian model.  That topic and related topics (Tigerpaw's wife marrying for money & power instead of love) is still being debated, while there is some good posting within that thread regarding our new moderator.  I purposly posted my thoughts on the new moderator here, instead of within the other thread.  Capice?

KenC

BC:
Yeah Ken,

Lots of good things here and there.. but either we should accept a thread petering out and the basement used for other things or just close em up. Either way no problem here.  Maybe this thread should have been started before the mod popped up out of the hat... or did I miss something?

Bruno:

--- Quote from: KenC ---BC,

A good example of what Jack is talking about is the thread I started about the dead Ukrainian model.  That topic and related topics (Tigerpaw's wife marrying for money & power instead of love) is still being debated, while there is some good posting within that thread regarding our new moderator.  I purposly posted my thoughts on the new moderator here, instead of within the other thread.  Capice?

KenC

--- End quote ---

I think that " Tigerpaw's wife marrying for money & power instead of love " is like a attack... it was better speak about " wife marrying for money & power instead of love " ... and this was in relation with the topic itself... about the possible motivation of these woman... the word " Tigerpaw's " was too much, it make it personal.

A moderator have can ask for not speak about the case Tigerpaw but about the general subjet... sometime, only one word can make the difference between a good post and a attack...

KenC:
Bruno,

Is your skirt bunching up on you again?  You are the worst offender of staying on topic.  Please spend more time reading and understanding what others post and less time posting your off topic nonsense. 

What was posted regarding Tigerpaw's attitude toward power & money vs. love, is not a personal attack because it was a direct response to what Tigerpaw posted as his opinion.  Dan didn't annoit you moderator so give it a rest.  Be a man, for Christ's sake and quit whinning like a little girl.

KenC

Bruno:

--- Quote from: KenC ---Bruno,

Is your skirt bunching up on you again?  You are the worst offender of staying on topic.  Please spend more time reading and understanding what others post and less time posting your off topic nonsense. 

--- End quote ---

I almost always reply to the content of post... i follow the way that previous poster have choice... i always quote the post of part of post who lead to my own post... if you don't wish that i go off topic, ask to other for not lead the discussion of topic... :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version