Forum > RWD Announcements

Mail Order Bride Survey

(1/10) > >>

Admin:
Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser. International Relations and GoodWife

Press Release July 15, 2008
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!

International Relations and GoodWife.com announce the most important new initiative since IMBRA. To put to rest many of the nagging and unanswered questions raised by various feminist organizations, and others with ignorant or malicious agendas, the first comprehensive Mail Order Bride Survey is now available to address issues of Cross-Cultural Marriage and Divorce. The online URL where the survey may be found is here -- http://www.goodwife.com/survey/index.php?sid=24353〈=en Construction of the Survey

While the survey requires only 15 minutes to complete the questions, the survey design required several months of meticulous attention and re-design. It involved professional researchers from three universities - Depaul, Georgia State University, and Notre Dame, as well as review by several notable immigration attorneys and others active in the field of international dating and marriage. Do not be fooled by the economy of questions. With only 20 questions, we will be able to address issues such as:
* Divorce rate of cross-cultural marriages.
* Top 'N' causes of divorce in cross-cultural marriages
* Age difference contribution to divorce rate
* Education level influence on divorce rate
* Income level influence on divorce rate
* Influence of children of a former marriage on divorce rate
* Influence of youth on divorce rate (if younger when married, it increases divorce rate - maybe)
* Mean, Median, Mode of length of cross-cultural marriages that fail
* Influence of short courtship on divorce
* Influence of IMB on divorce rate
* Many other answers The 'End Game'

The target number of valid responses is 5,000. It is expected that we will need to disqualify some percentage of responses, hence, we are seeking a population of at least 6,500 responses to achieve a target of 5,000 valid responses. Once we have received the necessary number of valid responses, we will engage a third-party to certify the overall survey results as valid. Upon completion of the validated results, a final report will be released. If you have any questions, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page, and visit us at RussianWomenDiscussion.com or Planet-Love.com where I will be posting this announcement and fielding questions from our members. Copyright (C) 2008 International Relations All rights reserved.

Misha:
My first qualm: the survey requires that I provide my first name, last name and e-mail. I would prefer to remain anonymous. Is my anonymity guaranteed?

Admin:

--- Quote from: Misha on July 15, 2008, 11:41:05 AM ---My first qualm: the survey requires that I provide my first name, last name and e-mail. I would prefer to remain anonymous. Is my anonymity guaranteed?

--- End quote ---

Yes, anonymity is assured. I believe it even states that in the welcome text. The email is so that a 'token' can be passed to insure valid results. One of the concerns is that we want to prevent as much obvious abuse of the survey as possible - for instance, someone taking the survey repeatedly.

- Dan

BC:
A security code box was present when registering.  I just left it blank, received the register confirmation email and completed the survey successfully.

Right after hitting the submit button when registering, saw the following error at the top of the page:

Notice: Undefined index: secanswer in /home/goodwife/public_html/survey/register.php on line 51

Using Firefox 3.0.1 for linux (Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008071222 Firefox/3.0.1)

Admin:

--- Quote from: BC on July 15, 2008, 11:59:59 AM ---A security code box was present when registering.  I just left it blank, received the register confirmation email and completed the survey successfully.

Right after hitting the submit button when registering, saw the following error at the top of the page:

Notice: Undefined index: secanswer in /home/goodwife/public_html/survey/register.php on line 51

Using Firefox 3.0.1 for linux (Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008071222 Firefox/3.0.1)

--- End quote ---

Looking into it.

Thanks for the notice.

Till now, we were always working with the survey in 'inactive' mode. Seems a few 'bugs' now that it is 'live'.

- Dan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version