Forum > Trip Reports

Exchange Rate - Currency Converter

(1/3) > >>

Admin:
For those who may be making a trip soon, here are some easy-to-use tools for currency conversion:

USDollar to UAHryvnia
Source:www.exchange-rates.org

USDollar to RURuble

EURo to UAHryvnia

EURo to RURuble
If you do not find the country of your interest listed, there are drop-down boxes in each of the conversion boxes that will enable you to select any major currency to be converted. For example, if you want to see the Great Britain Pound converted to Belarusian Ruble, you simply select those currencies from any of the boxes and it will provide the converted currency value.

SANDRO43:

--- Quote from: Admin on November 27, 2008, 12:21:14 PM ---For those who may be making a trip soon, here are some easy-to-use tools for currency conversion:
--- End quote ---
I tried adding them to the RWDpedia, but its page treats JavaScript as if it were plain text (and the Editing Help is a blank page :(). Any idea on how to do that?

Admin:

--- Quote from: SANDRO43 on November 27, 2008, 12:44:55 PM ---I tried adding them to the RWDpedia, but its page treats JavaScript as if it were plain text (and the Editing Help is a blank page :(). Any idea on how to do that?

--- End quote ---

Wiki mark-up language has difficult with javascript. I also looked at adding it to the RWDPedia, and settled on posting a sticky here.

- Dan

ScottinCrimea:
Shoot, I should have had my wife stay in Ukraine a rew days more. She was getting only 6 hrv to the dollar when she left last week.

kievstar:
I got 7.9 currency in Kiev on Saturday on the street and 7.48 in bank machines. 7.9 store was desperate as they needed clean $100 usd bills not sure why.  They would not go 8.0 for me.  Tried hard but 7.9 was a good deal. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version