Forum > RWD Announcements

"Best Of RWD"

<< < (4/5) > >>

Admin:

--- Quote from: Bruce ---Maybe Dan could put a little something like Mana at the top of each post. If select guys like how it is going they could click on it for best of. Dan could include whomever he wants to have the ability to nominate a thread for the best of category. Say Ken C, BC, JB, Bruno, Connor, Jack, Jett, Rvwnd, Anno, Andrewfin, Les, Maxx, Catzenmouseand any other individuals with alot of time travelling throughout parts of the FSU, experience with immigration and most importantly expertise with FSU women. When a certain number, say 70% of the guys with the ability to nominate a thread for best of (it could be the whole board who could nominate and vote) then it would get Dan's attention and he could decide if it is worth putting in the "best of" category. I think it should be a very select number of threads. In the "censorship" thread I just picked a thread pretty much from each category to include in what I thought was a 'best of" section.
--- End quote ---

:brightidea:

Checking into the possibility of a topic-specific or post-specific ranking system. The current 'mana' is member-centric, so we need another option.

Will let the board know what I discover.

Good ideas all. :clapping:

- Dan

jb:
I was thinking that since we don't know the full capability of the B/B softwear, all such suggestions are merely "pie in the sky", maybe blueberry by flavor.

I'd think the best and simplest method is to just nominate a thread and let Dan create a "stickey" if he thought it was worthy of further consideration.  It is Dan's board, after all.  Each section could have a "stickey" heading, where newbies could go to read the "Best of the RWD".  We already have a "10 Commandments" heading, maybe transfer it there. Why complicate the board?

That's using the KISS method at it's best.  

Son of Clyde:
I deserve a "best of" post as comic relief.

anono:
clyde, that is so funny, i'll be the first to nominate you :cool:

Leslie:
Dan,

I want to nominate a thread as best of RWD -

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/view_topic.php?id=936&forum_id=18

This thread is absolutely essential reading for every newcomer. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version