Forum > RWD Announcements

"Best Of RWD"

<< < (2/5) > >>

ConnerVT:
jb and Bruno working together (and agreeing?) :shock: :shock: :shock:

Maxx, you're a funny man!   :P  (j/k, ya'know)

groovlstk:

--- Quote from: ConnerVT ---jb and Bruno working together (and agreeing?) :shock: :shock: :shock:

Maxx, you're a funny man!   :P  (j/k, ya'know)

--- End quote ---

I can see it now, JB and Bruno starring in an updated version of The Defiant Ones :)

Bruno:

--- Quote from: ConnerVT ---jb and Bruno working together (and agreeing?) :shock: :shock: :shock:

Maxx, you're a funny man!   :P  (j/k, ya'know)

--- End quote ---

Until we don't speak over politic, i have not really problem with JB... For his post over the dating/administration proces, he is certainly up the medium level of the forum...

And maybe you have miss it... but somewhere in one topic here, we have agree to stop our little war :P

jb:
Hey, guys,,,

I don't know where Maxx got the idea I was "fair and balanced",,, sounds like a plug for Fox News to me.

Actually, I'm flattered, but I'd have to decline such an appointment.  Bruno is well able to handle all this by himself.  I'm just an innocent bystander in most of this.  Firstly, I have no experience with agencies,  secondly, other than the fact that my wife does indeed have a green card, I have no experience with GCG's.  So I'd be a babe in the woods WRT most of these topics.

I strongly support the concept of sterling threads being perserved for the future, but I think someone more knowledgable about the MOB process should pick 'em.  

Bruno:

--- Quote from: jb ---Bruno is well able to handle all this by himself.
--- End quote ---

:shock::shock::shock: I have just say that i don't see problem for work with you but i have never say that i will accept so work... i am not retired, i work each day my 8 hours... i am running a site... i read and make post on these forum... and from January, i start again the hunting... sorry guys, but in Belgium, we have only 24 hours in one day...

It is why i have propose the topic starter be responsible of his topic...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version