It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: 2019 - nCoV (novel coronavirus originating in Wuhan, China)  (Read 304741 times)

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: 2019 - nCoV (novel coronavirus originating in Wuhan, China)
« Reply #1925 on: November 09, 2020, 06:13:42 PM »
Keep in mind Gator that we're only approaching theoretical halftime.  Many months still to go before a vaccine can begin to have some effect on transmission.

From Pfizer, "The case split between vaccinated individuals and those who received the placebo indicates a vaccine efficacy rate above 90%, at 7 days after the second dose."   Thus some effect will occur 28 days after initiation of immunization programs.  I say "28 days" because the second dose is administered 21 days after the initial dose. 

If you are talking about when the nation will achieve herd immunity, we need to know the total monthly rate of  administered doses, the total number of doses to be delivered to the US, and what percentage of the national population must be immunized to achieve herd immunity (maybe 60+%).     Nevertheless, some positive effects will start accruing 28 days after a mass rollout. 

94 candidates got infected, and of those 90% were candidates that received the placebo.  This means 9 receiving the vaccine got infected if my math is correct?

Pfizer did not disclose data to distinguish between placebo and vaccine results.    And I do not understand your math equations.  I use the following hypothetical data  to exemplify my understanding of the calculations: 

Over the three months after the trial commenced. 0.4% of participants receiving a placebo became
            infected.   Of the treated participants,  0.04% or less became infected. 

An analysis of efficacy can not be conducted unless some participants become infected during the course of the trials.  Phase 3 trials normally take 3 to 5 years to complete, seeking a high number of incidences of disease to allow a thorough statistical analysis.  The COVID vaccine developers  are working with a greatly accelerated timetable.  Nevertheless, some infections are still necessary to analyze the efficacy.   It was decided that a minimum of 62 cases of COVID were necessary to perform an interim analysis and 164 cases for the final analysis.  As of today, a total of 94 cases have accrued in the Pfizer trial.

Of course, such efficacy would definitely help to create 'herd' conditions that would pretty much halt transmission, *if* all are vaccinated, but much remains to be known about those 9, most importantly their age, what pre-existing conditions they may have, and of course if all survived or had only minor symptoms.  9 is a very small sample though.  Still much more to learn with time.

Yes. if we conducted trials for 3 to 5 years as normally done, we would know more.   Given the endemic persistence of COVID, and its CFR, it is not prudent to wait.   Russia skipped its Phase 3 trial.   

I guess it could be comparable to, or hopefully better than everyone wearing a mask while amongst others and washing hands regularly.

I would say lowering the odds of infection by 90% is much better.  840,000 Floridians (22 million total population) have become infected since the start.  With a vaccine, not more than 84,000 would have become infected, maybe only 10,000 or less.   Our 17,000 deaths would have been 1,700, likely less than vehicle accident fatalities.  Yes, that is much better.   

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #1926 on: November 09, 2020, 06:28:53 PM »
What Dr. Fauci thinks about Joe Biden's mask plan----

http://www.cnn.com/videos/health/2020/10/23/anthony-fauci-biden-mask-mandate-ebof-vpx.cnn?hpt=ob_blogfooterold

Gee.... it was so simple :cluebat:
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline BillyB

« Reply #1927 on: November 09, 2020, 06:48:02 PM »

I'm still skeptical but if Pfizer did create a quality vaccine, it's good news for Americans because Trump invested in them to secure rights to hundreds of millions of doses.

Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Gator

« Reply #1928 on: November 09, 2020, 08:43:29 PM »
What Dr. Fauci thinks about Joe Biden's mask plan----

http://www.cnn.com/videos/health/2020/10/23/anthony-fauci-biden-mask-mandate-ebof-vpx.cnn?hpt=ob_blogfooterold

Gee.... it was so simple :cluebat:

He expressed some caveats, then added a "maybe."

Fauci was more definitive when talking with the Wash Post about the Pfizer vaccine: 

The results are really quite good, I mean extraordinary,

Offline BC

« Reply #1929 on: November 09, 2020, 11:58:04 PM »
I'm still skeptical but if Pfizer did create a quality vaccine, it's good news for Americans because Trump invested in them to secure rights to hundreds of millions of doses.

Correct. BioNTech/Pfizer COVID vaccine development was supported by the German government and not by Trump's WarpSpeed program.  The US made a purchase commitment for 100 million doses for 2 Billion along with options for more. Part of the agreement is that the US Government would make the vaccine available to the US public for free.  EU made commitments for 200 million doses and other countries in lower quantities, i.e. UK 30 million, Japan, etc. 

Since they expect to produce enough this year for 25 million people this year (50 million doses), I doubt it will be instantly available and divided up between several countries.  Again, we're looking at the 2nd and 3rd quarter next year for availability in quantity.

Don't plan on standing in line any time soon.

Hopefully, other vaccine producers will have similar or better results with their trials.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #1930 on: November 10, 2020, 01:10:14 AM »

BioNTech/Pfizer COVID vaccine development was supported by the German government and not by Trump's WarpSpeed program.

I know that is what fake news is claiming because they don't want to give Trump credit but they aren't telling the full truth. The German government supported German based BioNTech, not American based Pfizer. Pfizer funded their own research, probably because they want control over their vaccine but the 2 billion dollars Trump gave Pfizer out of the WarpSpeed program for doses helped provide the funds for Pfizer's research and trials. I assume most companies preferred taking money for doses than research so they can sell their product without government control. It's also low risk because if they fail(most will) and provide no doses to the American government, they don't have to give the money back to the government.

http://medcitynews.com/2020/09/biontech-gets-more-than-444m-in-funding-from-german-federal-government-for-covid-19-vaccine/

http://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2020/07/22/us-government-engages-pfizer-produce-millions-doses-covid-19-vaccine.html
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Gator

« Reply #1931 on: November 10, 2020, 06:48:35 AM »
BioNTech/Pfizer COVID vaccine development was supported by the German government and not by Trump's WarpSpeed program. 

Are you certain about this?  My information suggest otherwise. 

First, you listed BioNTech first in naming the joint collaboration with Pfizer.  Is this typical in the European media coverage of this most welcome news?

in the collaboration, BioNTech is a small company yet had the proprietary mRNA vaccine platform coveted by Pfizer.   Pfizer brought its mammoth global expertise in all phases of vaccine development, approval, production, and delivery.   

Did BioNTech receive German government funds for development of the vaccine?   I had the impression that Pfizer paid BioNTech a large upfront amount for 1) costs of development and 2) equity.  More Pfizer payments are due with BioNTech repaying Pfizer upon commercialization of the vaccine.

Pfizer elected to fund the development itself. including the BioNTech development costs as I noted above.  However,     Pfizer certainly has received a $billion+ of Warp Speed funding in the form of advance payments for doses  (contingent upon the vaccine receiving FDA approval).   Maybe the German support you speak of is similar to this U.S.  Warp Speed support?

Operation Warp Speed covers much more than the development and testing of a vaccine. It covers production, distribution, and administration.  The Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine is certainly part of the Warp Speed pipeline for the US. 

Again, we're looking at the 2nd and 3rd quarter next year for availability in quantity.

Positive effects will start accruing sooner. 

Hopefully, other vaccine producers will have similar or better results with their trials.

Several in the pipeline including Europe's AstraZeneca.   Perhaps the next one up will be Moderna's vaccine, which  is also using a mRNA platform. 

Offline Gator

« Reply #1932 on: November 10, 2020, 07:05:13 AM »
The expected timeline according to DHS Secretary Azar interview:

December - rollout for 1) nursing home residents and other vulnerable populations and 2) healthcare workers and first responders.   

January-February - complete above plus all senior citizens

March-April - every American who wants to be vaccinated

Key  assumption:  FDA approves the Pfizer vaccine plus others such as Moderna's. 

Offline BC

« Reply #1933 on: November 10, 2020, 09:23:01 AM »

Quite sure.

First, you listed BioNTech first in naming the joint collaboration with Pfizer.  Is this typical in the European media coverage of this most welcome news?

Some examples:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-eu-vaccine-idUSKBN2601S0

http://news.google.com/search?q=biontech&hl=de&gl=DE&ceid=DE%3Ade

Others as well http://www.marketwatch.com/story/biontech-and-pfizer-say-their-covid-19-vaccine-candidate-is-90-effective-2020-11-09

BioNTech and Pfizer raise hopes with breakthrough Covid-19 vaccine
http://www.ft.com/content/497594f4-7771-4af5-98dc-8c98487ea212

Doesn't really matter which name is first, they have worked in the past together so I assume they cooperate quite a bit, but very likely BioNTech maintains rights to the vaccine itself.

Maybe just a POV thing.

in the collaboration, BioNTech is a small company yet had the proprietary mRNA vaccine platform coveted by Pfizer.   Pfizer brought its mammoth global expertise in all phases of vaccine development, approval, production, and delivery.

I'm not privy to their contractual agreements but doubt BioNTech is simply letting Pfizer use their technology to develop the vaccine alone.  I suspect they play the main role with developing the vaccine.  Could well be that Pfizer is one of their production/testing program partners for some parts of the world.  Appears they have agreements with others as well.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-biontech-fosunpharma-vaccine-collabor/biontech-in-china-alliance-with-fosun-over-potential-coronavirus-vaccine-idUSKBN2130O5

I would imagine if Pfizer held rights to the vaccine itself, they would be listed instead ;)

Did BioNTech receive German government funds for development of the vaccine?   I had the impression that Pfizer paid BioNTech a large upfront amount for 1) costs of development and 2) equity.  More Pfizer payments are due with BioNTech repaying Pfizer upon commercialization of the vaccine.

http://biontechse.gcs-web.com/news-releases/news-release-details/biontech-receive-eu375m-funding-german-federal-ministry
http://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2020/06/11/2046651/0/en/Investment-Plan-for-Europe-European-Investment-Bank-to-provide-BioNTech-with-up-to-100-million-in-debt-financing-for-COVID-19-vaccine-development-and-manufacturing.html
http://www.biospace.com/article/biontech-receives-375-million-grant-from-german-federal-ministry-of-education-and-research/

BioNTech received financing even before the virus hit, from EU and other grants from Germany that are typical for research-oriented businesses.

http://ec.europa.eu/commission/presscorner/detail/en/IP_19_6796

As for what BioNTech developed and their dependencies with Pfizer, more info here:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/09/biontechs-covid-vaccine-a-shot-in-the-arm-for-germanys-turkish-community

Like others, I would think Pfizer owns some shares of BioNTech as well.  Good investment it seems ;)

Pfizer elected to fund the development itself. including the BioNTech development costs as I noted above.  However,     Pfizer certainly has received a $billion+ of Warp Speed funding in the form of advance payments for doses  (contingent upon the vaccine receiving FDA approval).   Maybe the German support you speak of is similar to this U.S.  Warp Speed support?

Some grants, some other purchase agreements that are similar.  EU and single EU countries supported many of the other vaccine research and production firms as well.

Operation Warp Speed covers much more than the development and testing of a vaccine. It covers production, distribution, and administration.  The Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine is certainly part of the Warp Speed pipeline for the US.

Quite possible Pfizer is a more westward-facing partner, with BioNTech facing EU and east, or some variation thereof.  Some may believe Warp Speed somehow assured the US would be first in line to receive the vaccine.  They may be disappointed.  According to info, I have read, EU agreements include equal distribution between countries based on population.  Rumors that production facilities in Germany were reserved for producing the COVID vaccine exclusively for the US and Japan have been debunked.

http://www.bild.de/politik/ausland/politik-ausland/bild-exklusiv-eu-vertrag-fuer-neuen-corona-impfstoff-in-trockenen-tuechern-73864752.bild.html

More at the following link as to the history of development and major role of Pfizer with the testing and production programs.

http://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/09/health/covid-vaccine-pfizer.html

Work on the vaccine began in Mainz, Germany, in late January, when Ugur Sahin, the chief executive and co-founder of BioNTech, read about the virus in the Lancet that filled him with dread. “I almost instantly knew that this would affect us,” Mr. Sahin said. That same day, the first European cases were detected, in France.

Mr. Sahin assembled a 40-person team to work on the vaccine. Many employees canceled vacations and Mr. Sahin authorized overtime pay. They called it Project Lightspeed.

Interesting that BioNTech called their development program 'Lightspeed'.  Guess which was first, Lightspeed or Warpspeed? Quite a coincidence eh? ;)

Positive effects will start accruing sooner.

I do hope so, but don't drop your mask quite yet. Many hurdles lie ahead.

Several in the pipeline including Europe's AstraZeneca.   Perhaps the next one up will be Moderna's vaccine, which  is also using a mRNA platform.

I hear Moderna's initial testing results should be coming out towards the end of the month.

Offline BC

« Reply #1934 on: November 10, 2020, 10:30:26 AM »
The expected timeline according to DHS Secretary Azar interview:

December - rollout for 1) nursing home residents and other vulnerable populations and 2) healthcare workers and first responders.   

January-February - complete above plus all senior citizens

March-April - every American who wants to be vaccinated

Key  assumption:  FDA approves the Pfizer vaccine plus others such as Moderna's.

All this with the presumption that enough vaccine will be available by those times.  How many states have already selected their immunization priority order?  I assume each will be in control of their own distribution.  Sounds messy already.

Considering we're now mid-November, with initial results from only one vaccine, none approved, and limited worldwide stock ready for distribution in 2020, Azar's expectations are very optimistic.

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #1935 on: November 10, 2020, 10:49:47 AM »
All this with the presumption that enough vaccine will be available by those times.  How many states have already selected their immunization priority order?  I assume each will be in control of their own distribution.  Sounds messy already.

Considering we're now mid-November, with initial results from only one vaccine, none approved, and limited worldwide stock ready for distribution in 2020, Azar's expectations are very optimistic.

Considering numerous states were given the leeway to screw up their covid response with federal dollars I'd be surprised if they or specifically those will be allowed to screw up the federally funded vaccine distribution IMO but you never know.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #1936 on: November 10, 2020, 11:47:43 AM »

Pfizer is on record as stating it received no funding from the US government. 

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/pfizers-head-vaccine-development-notes-145930453.html

Pfizer certainly has received a $billion+ of Warp Speed funding in the form of advance payments for doses  (contingent upon the vaccine receiving FDA approval). 

Pfizer doesn't get paid until the vaccine is delivered.
Under the arrangement, the federal government would obtain that first batch for $1.95 billion, or about $20 a dose, with the rights to acquire up to 500 million more, or 600 million total. Americans would receive the vaccine for free. Before it could be distributed, it would need emergency approval by the Food and Drug Administration. But the U.S. government does not pay the nearly $2 billion until the drug is approved and the first 100 million doses are delivered.

http://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/22/us/politics/pfizer-coronavirus-vaccine.html

Google was used to retrieve the NYT article quoted above.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 02:42:30 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Gator

« Reply #1937 on: November 10, 2020, 03:05:25 PM »

Pfizer is on record as stating it received no funding from the US government. 

Later corrected.  From CNN, yes CNN:

Pfizer spokesperson Sharon Castillo provided a statement that said the company is indeed part of Operation Warp Speed.

"Pfizer is one of various vaccine manufacturers participating in Operation Warp Speed as a supplier of a potential COVID-19 vaccine," Castillo said in an email. "While Pfizer did reach an advanced purchase agreement with the U.S. government, the company did not accept (Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority) funding for the research and development process. All the investment for R&D was made by Pfizer at risk. Dr. Jansen was emphasizing that last point."   

http://www.cnn.com/2020/11/10/politics/fact-check-pfizer-warp-speed-pence/index.html

I easily understand the emphasis on  Pfizer funding its own R&D at risk.   

Let's celebrate  that the two companies collaborated their vast resources to develop a vaccine that could defeat COVID. 

It remains to be seen how the production will be divvied up among its purchasers.   

Offline Gator

« Reply #1938 on: November 10, 2020, 03:17:19 PM »

Quite sure.

Wow!  You dumped sourced a lot of material. 

I say we are both right.  Pfizer is part of Operation Warp Speed, yet funded its own R&D.  Germany funded some of BioNTech's research, and Pfizer contributed as well.   

The collaborative effort is loosely defined, yet who cares.  We can celebrate its success in developing what appears is not only the first vaccine,  but one with remarkably high efficacy. 

Offline Gator

« Reply #1939 on: November 10, 2020, 03:25:27 PM »

My understanding is the Feds will play a leadership role in the distribution and immunization.   

A 60 Minutes interview from Sunday answered your very question:

David Martin:  So if this distribution of vaccine is-- doesn't go according to plan, where does the buck stop?

General Gus Perna:  Me. Conversation's over. It's pretty easy, me. I hold myself 100% personally accountable to that end.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-19-vaccine-distribution-60-minutes-2020-11-08/

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #1940 on: November 10, 2020, 08:51:47 PM »
Those of you feel despair go to Infowars.com or banned.video.com

Offline msmob

« Reply #1941 on: November 10, 2020, 10:56:09 PM »
Alex Jones  and you may not have seen this, yet...)

Posted weeks before the election..

Offline BC

« Reply #1942 on: November 11, 2020, 03:47:09 AM »
Wow!  You dumped sourced a lot of material. 

Sorry about that, each link had interesting little bits and pieces, some slightly different than others.

I say we are both right.  Pfizer is part of Operation Warp Speed, yet funded its own R&D.  Germany funded some of BioNTech's research, and Pfizer contributed as well.   

Indeed.

The collaborative effort is loosely defined, yet who cares.  We can celebrate its success in developing what appears is not only the first vaccine,  but one with remarkably high efficacy.

Yes, it is a brighter light at the end of the tunnel.  Hopefully, others will have success as well.

I was particularly interested in the background story behind this collaborative effort.  I found the following interesting article that explains more about this collaborative effort between these two BioNTech and Pfizer CEOs.  Basically, a loose agreement between close friends, a handshake, and a 'let's do it' attitude.

http://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/10/business/biontech-covid-vaccine.html

If you can't open the link or don't have a subscription I'd be happy to send it to you, just PM me.  It's quite an amazing, very human story that indirectly touches other aspects often discussed here at RWD such as immigration, affordable higher education, along with a good bit of humility. A far cry from the boardroom lawyerdom one would expect.  Also makes some sense as to why sales agreements with countries insist that the vaccine be given to the population without charge.  I hope other companies do the same.

Offline Gator

« Reply #1943 on: November 11, 2020, 06:46:14 AM »
Also makes some sense as to why sales agreements with countries insist that the vaccine be given to the population without charge.  I hope other companies do the same.

The majority of the world's population probably can not afford to pay commercial prices for vaccines.  Some subsidy is needed, but not to the point of making shareholders of pharma companies pay it. 

Pfizer invested its research funds at risk.  A modest return is warranted, other than humanitarian satisfaction.   

One could argue this vaccine is a "loss leader" taking advantage of the accelerated regulatory process.  If approved, it will be the first mRNA drug approved by the FDA, opening the door for many others in the future, not just vaccines but drugs to prevent SCD, maybe specific cancers.  That is why it could be advancing medical science by a 100 years.   

If you can't open the link or don't have a subscription I'd be happy to send it to you, just PM me. 

Please do.  As you likely guess, I do not subscribe to NYTimes considering their policy to focus their newsroom to bring down Trump as if he were Hitler, only to publish many stories later proven wrong.

Offline Gator

« Reply #1944 on: November 11, 2020, 07:03:56 AM »
MEANWHILE....

1.  Russia claims it vaccine is 92% effective based on its clinical double blind study of 40,000 participants.  Unlike the PfizerBioNTech vaccine, Russia's vaccine uses the viral vector platform, as does China's.

The world will have the opportunity in 2021 to be immunized against COVID.  Unlike the Taliban, COVID-19 will go away. 

2. FDA gave emergency approval to Eli Lily for a therapeutic antibody drug.    It is very effective if administered early, shortening the length of  COVID hospitalizations.  It is similar to the treatment received by Trump.   Availability is limited now, yet will be expanded as the expected third US wave surges.

3.  In a stock sale plan approved by the Board in August,  Pfizer CEO sold this week over half of his stock, yielding $6 million in proceeds.    The plan was triggered by the price rise. 

Offline Gator

« Reply #1945 on: November 11, 2020, 07:15:35 AM »
Those of you feel despair go to Infowars.com or banned.video.com

Alex Jones  and you may not have seen this, yet...)

Moby, you are sleeping at the switch.  Maxx made a post, and over two hours elapsed before you countered.     

Offline Gator

« Reply #1946 on: November 11, 2020, 09:13:18 AM »

I was particularly interested in the background story behind this collaborative effort.  I found the following interesting article that explains more about this collaborative effort between these two BioNTech and Pfizer CEOs.  Basically, a loose agreement between close friends, a handshake, and a 'let's do it' attitude.

Thanks for sending the article. 

It is a "feel good" story.   Still riding bicycles to work.  :)  Good to read that they did not stop at say $100 million when selling their prior company and instead focused on making BioNTech a success.

While the couple profess medical science, one of them is very good at business.  Otherwise, they never would have taken their startup to a $20 billion company.   Likely a close friend-associate or some venture capitalist  played a leading role.    For comparison, the company started a few years ago by my step-daughter and her husband could be capitalized today at as much as $20 million.  They want to grow more and more, yet IMO they are about to hit a wall without such help.  And their company is 1/1000th of BioNTech today!   Like BioNTech, they need a proprietary process the world needs and wants. 

And today BioNTech's mRNA platform is breaking out with an unlimited future.  Who knows, maybe they surpass the $200 billion Pfizer.   Bill Gates passed IBM. 

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #1947 on: November 11, 2020, 09:23:55 AM »

Moby, you are sleeping at the switch.  Maxx made a post, and over two hours elapsed before you countered.   

Thanks Gator

Offline msmob

« Reply #1948 on: November 11, 2020, 12:03:14 PM »

Maxx is 4 hours ahead!

Was that it, re any valid counter? )

Offline BC

« Reply #1949 on: November 11, 2020, 12:25:43 PM »
Thanks for sending the article. 

It is a "feel good" story.   Still riding bicycles to work.  :)  Good to read that they did not stop at say $100 million when selling their prior company and instead focused on making BioNTech a success.

While the couple profess medical science, one of them is very good at business.  Otherwise, they never would have taken their startup to a $20 billion company.   Likely a close friend-associate or some venture capitalist  played a leading role.

Yes, they have had quite a few that invested before COVID.  I think it's safe to assume they have their backs covered as far as assistance on the business side.

http://familyofficehub.io/blog/strungmann-single-family-office-invests-in-german-company-biontech/

For comparison, the company started a few years ago by my step-daughter and her husband could be capitalized today at as much as $20 million.  They want to grow more and more, yet IMO they are about to hit a wall without such help. And their company is 1/1000th of BioNTech today!   Like BioNTech, they need a proprietary process the world needs and wants.

Yeah, it's tough without the assistance of folks that want to invest and manage financial aspects, allowing the 'brains' to fully concentrat on developing the product or service.  Wishing the best for your daughter and husband!

And today BioNTech's mRNA platform is breaking out with an unlimited future.  Who knows, maybe they surpass the $200 billion Pfizer.   Bill Gates passed IBM.

The Gates Foundation invested as well in for HIV and TB vaccines ;)

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541005
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 12
Guests: 1880
Total: 1892

+-Recent Posts

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM