It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trench's Questions and Philosophies  (Read 458717 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Trench's Questions and Philosophies
« Reply #200 on: August 03, 2017, 06:30:18 AM »
You mean if she questions you are a real mean, a little mild suggestion that 'a real man...' but if she takes it too heavy on it then its manipulation?

I mean if you think it's  taking the mick - it is..

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #201 on: August 03, 2017, 06:30:41 AM »
Boethius, I also have a question on the character of FSW. My one seems particularly implacable and stubborn. She keeps returning to the 'I visit you then you visit me' - she won't budge from this nor except that I visit her first, she just keeps repeating this. She states she will not see me if I try and visit her first. She often seems to come across as sincere and genuine but I don't like this. I know we have already discussed reasons why she may not want a foreigner visiting her. She hasn't mentioned any of this nor really commented when I brought it up, so I am not so sure that is why. For me though it seems something I don't want to do, to have her visit me first without first visiting her. Her not budging in her position just makes me wonder why and even more if its really not a good idea for her to come here. Either way of course the cost is on me.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #202 on: August 03, 2017, 06:34:13 AM »
May be, she is checking you are serious and not a 'sex tourist' ?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #203 on: August 03, 2017, 06:42:54 AM »
I mean if you think it's  taking the mick - it is..

Oh I see, I think she was using it more to explain her position, i.e she does not get money to by much in the way of clothes from her retail job. She doesn't say it a lot or regularly it just came up occasionally and briefly when having an discussion/argument over this. For me it was her shopping that started to take the mick a bit, she needs this, then that and even started on some stuff what I had already bought her an item off. For example she bought sandals for the beach (brand name one) however she found they hurt her feet when walking a bit in them - so she wanted me to buy her some more sandals (also brand name ones). At that stage I was like, this is taking the p*ss, that she expects me to pay out more because of her mistake. I told her I am not going around buying her everything twice, it ridiculous. So not she did not get more sandals. She seems to come up with a load of reasons she needs this or that. I mean she may be in a low paid job but I don't see why I should immediately come responsible for her clothing situation. She even refused to accept talk of a limit or that her clothing situation is now sorted arguing she is a girl so that what being a girl is about. Well she kind of has a child like wanting for this or that about her which for a girl in her mid twenties is a bit unusual I would have thought. 
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #204 on: August 03, 2017, 06:45:58 AM »

Possibility I guess, we have been intimate a fair bit but she might feel that I am using her for sex like I feel that she uses me for clothes buying. I sometimes wonder if its a kind of pay back from her although she seems to get quite into the intimate side of things but who knows. She has accused me of having a wife in UK several times over messaging so maybe that is it.

Offline JayH

« Reply #205 on: August 03, 2017, 07:33:52 AM »
Trench -- I have a few question for you -- that given the level of whingeing you have made over money spent--  exactly how much have you spent

eg    1/  on meals for the girl/s you have met?Yours and her meals?
1.5 / was there any alcohol? What was the cost? Yours & hers?

2/ You have gone on and on about a girl/s spending spree --exactly what did you buy?
How much was each item?

I note --the forum at large has sided with you over this --without the above questions actually being answered -- so  --given your noted frugality and concern for being scammed --I am sure you can answer the questions I have asked.

In no case you have mentioned -- would that have ruled a girl out  for me -- it would be totally dependant on all the circumstances.

Also --I should ask--you said you went on vacation -- what was accommodation cost? What other costs were involved in that?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 07:36:15 AM by JayH »
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Jumper

« Reply #206 on: August 03, 2017, 07:53:24 AM »
  You've already visited her.
If her character is generally stubborn, intractable,  and as a twenty something overly concerned with clothes and *brands*
She is far more typical  than not.

Nothing wrong with that, it's simply her place, or stage, in life at this time and what matters to her now.
That may change, it may not.
  Why you'd be interested , is up to you,and what you need to work out.
  If she was a local girl,same age, same stage or interests in life, same character traits (good or bad) would you be into dating her and marriage?

Noone here knows her or you.You already know the answers,  we can't possibly know them.

Me? I can only go by what you post, If single, i wouldn't date a local girl thst age with a ' tude , ( I'm generous but also equally allergic to a sense of entitlement from someone)
or a still not matured life out look .
Again nothing wrong with where someone is at in life or what they value.

Most folks want a partner in life,one who wants to share the building of a life together, and value roughly the same things at the same stages in life.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #207 on: August 03, 2017, 09:01:07 AM »
Got you there Billy, I think your bang on. If she calls you a real man its good, if she questions that your a real man its bad.

It's not always a bad thing if a woman sys your traits as a real man are lacking.  You have to evaluate the circumstances when she says this and if there is merit to what she's saying.   She may be trying to help you grow. If you are lacking in any way of becoming a real man you need to make adjustments.  Usually in the dating phase women won't point out your flaws. And they will let you behave the way you want so that you can continue to expose your flaws. This helps them make a determination whether to keep you or dump you. You should continue to evaluate the ladies that you date to make determinations on them too. 
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #208 on: August 03, 2017, 10:33:32 AM »
Boethius, I also have a question on the character of FSW. My one seems particularly implacable and stubborn. She keeps returning to the 'I visit you then you visit me' - she won't budge from this nor except that I visit her first, she just keeps repeating this.

How many times have you said that you are moving on when clearly you aren't?
I've written before about driving the bus. It's your job to steer things in the right
direction. You've stopped steering or even operating the pedals long ago.

There are 101 generally accepted theories on the romantic thought processes of
women, unfortunately they are all wrong. Women are beautiful, soft creatures
who smell better, are loving and nurturing. Just accept it. Stop trying to figure
out why women don't act like men and be happy about it.

Just because a woman is hot and/or rode you like a stolen bike doesn't excuse
bad behavior or red flags.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 10:35:21 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #209 on: August 03, 2017, 04:21:10 PM »

Having thought this through more would a sexpat really go to all the trouble & expense of taking her on holiday. I think not, some may do and maybe she might think so but my tendency is to think this is not how many would carry on and surely she would see that. I can't but help think she wants to come over here for a while then hook up with some other bloke. I mean I am going to be out most of the day at work. Do I take the risk? I mean Ok I bear the cost of bringing her over  here which is only so much. Its really more I don't like people using me and taking the pee. I mean I don't want to pay all that money for some other geezers benefit who can't be arsed to go and make the venture himself.

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #210 on: August 03, 2017, 04:49:03 PM »
Yes, sex tourists take women on holiday.  Not every man is as cheap as you.  The issue with a sex tourist is he promises a LTR, and has no intention of entering into one.

If you are that worried about bringing a woman over for some other man, then don't look for a FSUW.  There are zero guarantees in life.

I don't know if Kherson girl could even get a visa to the UK.  However, I know that when I was with my husband, I didn't care where we were, so long as we were together, and he felt the same way.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #211 on: August 03, 2017, 09:53:12 PM »
Yes, sex tourists take women on holiday.  Not every man is as cheap as you.  The issue with a sex tourist is he promises a LTR, and has no intention of entering into one.

If you are that worried about bringing a woman over for some other man, then don't look for a FSUW.  There are zero guarantees in life.

I don't know if Kherson girl could even get a visa to the UK.  However, I know that when I was with my husband, I didn't care where we were, so long as we were together, and he felt the same way.

Yeah my thoughts exactly, I've mentioned this numerous times and that it would be easier for me to visit her in Kherson first. Over time or if married I could probably do it, but at the moment it's an ordeal I don't need. I think her ardent resistance to me going to Kherson is making me wonder if she is up to something. Like you say it should be a case of you want to be with each other where ever. Other places in Europe have come up as a compromise but no she will only accept seeing me in UK first. Which is why I'm thinking time over I would rather go for a long stay in FSU and do relationship there with a girl for a number of weeks/months and do away with all of this hidden element of it all as I can see even with another girl if I did it as quick fly in's if it wasn't current problem then another similar problem related to not being an everyday presense in the relationship would occur.

Offline msmob

« Reply #212 on: August 03, 2017, 10:22:39 PM »
Trench,

Tell 'your' lady that unless there is a history of meetings - a serious relationship - that the chances of a young lass getting a UK tourist visa are zero...

She has to understand that the Brits are looking for serious couples. 

You'll need a few UA stamps and proof of being in UA with her ...

IF she lives in a rented apartment - with Ma and Pa - she is more likely to get a visa if studying at a UK VISA recognised establishment

IF you are serious about her and she you ... show her this is fact..

Get her a UA Bio passport - go with her to get it and make it part of the adventure.

Take her to Poland   - skiing - and get some EU stamps in the new passport  - this is not an easy venture and a short road

If you can't be bothered or worry - she is just going to dump you ... QUIT now

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #213 on: August 04, 2017, 12:37:37 AM »
Trench,

Tell 'your' lady that unless there is a history of meetings - a serious relationship - that the chances of a young lass getting a UK tourist visa are zero...

She has to understand that the Brits are looking for serious couples. 

You'll need a few UA stamps and proof of being in UA with her ...

IF she lives in a rented apartment - with Ma and Pa - she is more likely to get a visa if studying at a UK VISA recognised establishment

IF you are serious about her and she you ... show her this is fact..

Get her a UA Bio passport - go with her to get it and make it part of the adventure.

Take her to Poland   - skiing - and get some EU stamps in the new passport  - this is not an easy venture and a short road

If you can't be bothered or worry - she is just going to dump you ... QUIT now

Exactly me Mobe, this is what I've been trying to explain to her several times, that the list of documents they ask for is not a case of being able to supply those documents and that's it - they will want to be convinced by what they see in the documents that there is enough money, reason for her to return, depth of our relationship together - how well we know each other and for how long, etc. All she ever responds to any of this is she has looked it up and it will not be a problem. There is just no getting through to her.

She already has a biometric Ukrainian Passport with a stamp from our Cyprus holiday and apparently a stamp from the previous guy she had a relationship with from another EU country - but I only have her say so on this. I have 3 Ukrainian stamps in my passport now although only one set relate to her. I have told her that they may well ask me about where she lives, who with, her job, being with her where she lives - none of which I can answer to any real depth since I do not know as I have never visited where she lives even. I've tried telling her that getting a Visa for UK is a lot harder than for other EU countries but again she says its no problem, lol.

She shares a rented apartment with her brother, she works in a retail job and she does not even have a bank account. Some of her situation can be got around but I think her job, living situation will have border control alarm bells ringing. Particularly if she wants to stay here a while or give her job up while she is here.

Her father apparently works in Poland though I very much doubt legally.

I just see it as easier if I visit her in Kherson and can't understand why she is so obstinate and refuses to accept the problems there would be in trying to get her a visa at the moment. I've tried explaining how exceptionally difficult UK border control can be in granting a visa but she won't take notice.

So her determination to try and push through for a UK visa set against her unwillingness for me to travel to Kherson to see her I just find concerning.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #214 on: August 04, 2017, 12:46:32 AM »
If she's that stubborn, just apply for a visa and let it be rejected.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline BillyB

« Reply #215 on: August 04, 2017, 09:40:33 AM »
Trench, sounds like she's been to another European country and did some other traveling. She said it's no problem for her to get a visa. All your reasoning  it's difficult to get a visa to your country sounds like an excuse to her.  I agree with Bo.  Give it a shot. And if she gets rejected as you predicted she will trust your opinion more  in the future.  You need to earn some points in the respect department and this is your chance 
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #216 on: August 04, 2017, 10:38:25 AM »
Trench, sounds like she's been to another European country and did some other traveling. She said it's no problem for her to get a visa. All your reasoning  it's difficult to get a visa to your country sounds like an excuse to her.  I agree with Bo. Give it a shot. And if she gets rejected as you predicted she will trust your opinion more  in the future.  You need to earn some points in the respect department and this is your chance

Love your style Billy :D Shows your pretty savvy in knowing how to deal with people. I need more skills yours, I may well give this a try ;)

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #217 on: August 04, 2017, 11:49:45 AM »

I think most sex tourists travel to meet prostitutes or sex for pay
Some travel to places to have sex with underage or "appearing"
to be underage girls.

But you are correct some men misrepresent themselves and their
motives and it makes it more difficult for those with sincere
intentions.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Jumper

« Reply #218 on: August 04, 2017, 02:52:43 PM »
 Pfffft.
Justifying her stubbornness.
Sure you can play it to your advantage some, and manipulate her  hard headedness some, but dear Lord why on earth would you want to?

She actually has no sound reasons not to meet you in Ukraine. You know this.
She may not want to.meet in her city for many reasons, but  any of them that might be understandable, are also  pretty easy to work around if she actually wanted to.

The not so good reasons arnt.

This is a girl you've met , yet won't suggest or allow meeting you in her home city, or in kiev, or Paris etc.
Only in uk.

Ok she doesn't really want to see you, it's that simple.
Also,
If she's that stubborn and demanding after only one meeting , boy you are in for a time filled with such crapola.

I'm sure you're smart enough to manipulate her demands, much like billy suggested you can even come out looking good about it.

Why you would want to is the burning question, as there are a million girls like her that won't be so difficult.
You are setting yourself up for a relationship you have to dance, teach, manipulate , endlessly compromise.
Sorry to be harsh but find someone more compatable , the first TEN meetings should be relaxing  fun times together, no major drama or BS . They will be ,if the couple is meant for each other.

The rest of this is justification of both poor behaviour and manipulation.

After already meeting her, if no visas an issue, and  she said she could come see you in the UK , but you refused and insisted you had to meet her only in kherson, no other location, how do you think that would go down?:lol:

1.you would be quite unreasonable demanding that, and not truly into her.
2.she'd dump you in 2 seconds.

Flipping it around and jumping thru her hoops, has put you in beat down hubby training early!!!! After just one visit.
Imagine your life in 5 years.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #219 on: August 04, 2017, 03:54:28 PM »
She actually has no sound reasons not to meet you in Ukraine.

I agree with this but it seems Trench wants to proceed with the woman so for them to meet, he has to attempt to get a visa for her to come to the UK.  When she gets rejected for the visa, she should agree to meet him in Ukraine. I suspect her 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc... backup plans to meet are outside Ukraine too. Trench needs to decide when to when to give up on this woman.

If I were dating a woman overseas, I'd dictate where we'd meet. If she doesn't like it, I'd find someone who'd like my suggestions. I have taken GF's out of their country to meet but only after we become exclusive. When the woman becomes the wife, she I will share control on where we spend our vacation money.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #220 on: August 04, 2017, 04:41:27 PM »
Pfffft.
Justifying her stubbornness.
Sure you can play it to your advantage some, and manipulate her  hard headedness some, but dear Lord why on earth would you want to?

She actually has no sound reasons not to meet you in Ukraine. You know this.
She may not want to.meet in her city for many reasons, but  any of them that might be understandable, are also  pretty easy to work around if she actually wanted to.

The not so good reasons arnt.

This is a girl you've met , yet won't suggest or allow meeting you in her home city, or in kiev, or Paris etc.
Only in uk.

Ok she doesn't really want to see you, it's that simple.
Also,
If she's that stubborn and demanding after only one meeting , boy you are in for a time filled with such crapola.

I'm sure you're smart enough to manipulate her demands, much like billy suggested you can even come out looking good about it.

Why you would want to is the burning question, as there are a million girls like her that won't be so difficult.
You are setting yourself up for a relationship you have to dance, teach, manipulate , endlessly compromise.
Sorry to be harsh but find someone more compatable , the first TEN meetings should be relaxing  fun times together, no major drama or BS . They will be ,if the couple is meant for each other.

The rest of this is justification of both poor behaviour and manipulation.

After already meeting her, if no visas an issue, and  she said she could come see you in the UK , but you refused and insisted you had to meet her only in kherson, no other location, how do you think that would go down?:lol:

1.you would be quite unreasonable demanding that, and not truly into her.
2.she'd dump you in 2 seconds.

Flipping it around and jumping thru her hoops, has put you in beat down hubby training early!!!! After just one visit.
Imagine your life in 5 years.

Yeah, you and BillyB are right. My concern is that she may not really be into me, at least not that much and just wanting to get into UK. She comes across as sincere & genuine at times like when I question her but many a devious person may be, whether she is devious I'm not really sure. Its her insistence that she comes to the UK that worries me. Quite possibly she may have a very fixated stubborn streak, I really don't think compromise is in her dictionary, lol. To be honest compromise doesn't always please me but sometimes its just means the only viable option rather than nothing at all and in that case logic for me prevails. Making compromise just to meet each other in the middle on everything I am not so much into its too much of a cop out I think.

Still, yes she seems to want to wear the trousers in the relationship and is probably why she is still single (I assume). I get the impression she is single but who knows. The fact that she doesn't want me to meet her in Kherson first is kind of an issue. She may just have a very fixed view on it, she says because I have met her twice on holidays already, but she wanted to meet in Kiev & wanted a beach holiday abroad. For me both made sense at the time but really I should have opted for her home city straight away or nothing. I think she likes to call the shots - she has a degree in management so is perhaps that type. Her avoidance of me visiting her home city makes me wonder what I would find there if I were to see her.   

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #221 on: August 04, 2017, 05:08:08 PM »
I agree with this but it seems Trench wants to proceed with the woman so for them to meet, he has to attempt to get a visa for her to come to the UK.  When she gets rejected for the visa, she should agree to meet him in Ukraine. I suspect her 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc... backup plans to meet are outside Ukraine too. Trench needs to decide when to when to give up on this woman.

If I were dating a woman overseas, I'd dictate where we'd meet. If she doesn't like it, I'd find someone who'd like my suggestions. I have taken GF's out of their country to meet but only after we become exclusive. When the woman becomes the wife, she I will share control on where we spend our vacation money.

Essentially I might as well keep her in the frame for the time being, I don't want another re-attempt this year. I want to get myself sorted for a thorough go at it next year rather than get caught in the trap of doing a series of fly ins and not get a good take on the situation and the girl, whoever it may be. If she comes around in that time then all may be good. She's backtracked of recent I thought she was going to compromise, though yes it looks like were she to compromise elsewhere in EU would be it. She's really got a one track mind though I keep wondering why she does not want me in Kherson - doesn't want to be seen around with an older guy? (I mean no doubt I look a bit older but I'm not really greying, fat or balding or anything) but still. To my mind I can't help but think there is a real big reason fro her not to want to come visit. It could of course be that she's not that into me and wants to now jump quickly to getting in the UK. I just can only think that her determination to get visa for UK is not for my benefit.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #222 on: August 04, 2017, 06:07:51 PM »
If you have no intention to build a relationship with her, drop her.  It's unfair to her.

Gee, she doesn't want you to go to a small city where most everyone is unemployed, dirt poor, and there is one main street, from the train station to the port.  Whatever could she be thinking?

Your paranoia will ensure you will not be successful in this endeavour.

Offline Jumper

« Reply #223 on: August 04, 2017, 08:02:58 PM »
Lol! Well there is the *dumpsk factor* Beo brought up, and I dint address.
  Yes a woman knows her city, if it's typical industrial soviet provincial city maybe  quite bored with it,and it may have little to offer.
 That's one of the *understandable reasons* I mentioned above that she might have for wanting to meet elsewhere .

One of the many work arounds I alluded to, are to meet her there and then go to kiev , carpathian mountains, sea of azof, or somewhere else.
   There is just no great reason to be strongly opposed to that, or to not bring up other compromises if she is into you.

While I agree with Beo that you often come across too paranoid,
IN this case it's a girl you've met twice already,  who is showing no signs of compromise to even Paris.
I mean seriously.Think about that.

( I dislike Paris personally, but if my wife wanted to meet there, we would have gone and had a great time)

She (wife)is from a Dumpsk, but there was no issue meeting there or anywhere.
Yes she would prefer to meet in a place a bit more interesting for her and hopefully for me,but location wasn't really important.we discussed all that, the whys and planned accoringly, no problem, no drama.

Relationships should start much smoother.

Also if you feel too old for her, bail.
Either have the full confidence that regardless age you're a great catch and match for her (at whatever her age) or move on.

Do ,or do not,
There is no try! "Yoda"
:)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 08:07:36 PM by Jumper »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #224 on: August 04, 2017, 11:24:43 PM »
I don't doubt there is the dumpsk factor where she is and I think she is looking to get out of it. She has kind of reflected this in her messages to me. To me though the fact that she is so ardent on UK and nowhere else and her equally ardent stating that she will refuse to see me in Kherson raises alarm bells to me. I mean something must be going on in her life in Kherson she doesn't want me to see apart from it being a dump. Otherwise even if her goal was to get into UK she would say ok you visit Kherson then knowing UK was next on the list and would just be waiting weeks overall. There is the refusal to go to othe locations so I don't know maybe she just wants into UK without having to put up with being with me a lot longer. I know for sure though I'm not going to be used for her to get that if that's her game.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1941
Total: 1950

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM