It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: "Why don't you just date an American woman?"  (Read 118203 times)

Offline Muzh

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: "Why don't you just date an American woman?"
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2011, 07:45:36 AM »
Yup.. nothing like propping the 'tummy' to get to the sweet parts.. :tmi: :rolleyes:

LMFAO

Please stop. People around my desk are wondering what the hell is going on.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline BillyB

« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2011, 08:05:58 AM »

I have seen this a lot.  Such a woman was quite possibly one of the most popular girls in high school.  Why?  She was short but had large breasts

The only large breasts I like is on average build to slim looking women such as on Yulia Nova who is a big RW model in Japan.

http://www.myspace.com/yulia_nova_/photos/2728271#%7B%22ImageId%22%3A901149%7D

I don't specifically target women with big breasts because I realize that later in life they have an increased chance gaining weight and in turn I'll be turned off to them physically. I can admire even small breasts on a woman. What is important to me is shape, not size.

You are correct that big breasts make women hugely more popular with the men. On RW dating sites where the views of a woman's profile is listed and sometimes even the number of times her profile is put on a man's favorite list, it is easy to see an average looking woman with huge breasts gets more views and put on favorite lists than a beautiful looking women with average sized  or small breasts.
If you are a RW and reading this, take note! One reason bad girls get more attention than good girls is because they know how to show off their assets no matter how much or little they have.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 08:09:03 AM by BillyB »
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline wicheese

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2011, 09:59:05 AM »
Go hang around a Canadian university campus or other locale that attracts young women in their early twenties from the middle class. You'll see that the young women there in their early twenties are quite slim. Women who are obese are actually quite rare in this age group and class.

This relates to something I have been saying for years, essentially there is a correlation between age and beauty (with it heavily favoring the young), still the middle aged AW does seem to gain more weight than their RW counterparts, but the RW are catching up.  Also, try this one for an exercise, get on a dating site like match.com and do a search on women over 40 who speak Russian and you will be surprised at what you find, the average lady (typically a transplant from the FSU) is NOT better looking and often heavier than her American born counterpart. 

What masks things for most men looking in the FSU is that we are usually looking for much younger women as I bet most men in their 50's and 60's are looking for someone in their 30's or younger.  So it should be taken for granted that they'll be thinner and probably more attractive than what we could attract in the USA as that women will typically be much closer to our age and in some of our cases it's not very young (in my case, I'm 46). 

Offline Misha

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2011, 10:06:08 AM »
What masks things for most men looking in the FSU is that we are usually looking for much younger women as I bet most men in their 50's and 60's are looking for someone in their 30's or younger.

Exactly! You can't compare women in their 40s and 50s, whether in North America or Russia, with women in their 20s and early 30s and expect them to be on average as thin and attractive. Likewise, the same could be said of men  :-X

Offline Misha

« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2011, 10:28:42 AM »
I don't specifically target women with big breasts because I realize that later in life they have an increased chance gaining weight ...

Some men live for the moment and don't worry too much about what may happen in 10, 20 or 30 years  >:D

Offline vwrw

• Each post of mine is expression of MHO, not a fact
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2011, 10:33:28 AM »
  Also, try this one for an exercise, get on a dating site like match.com and do a search on women over 40 who speak Russian and you will be surprised at what you find, the average lady (typically a transplant from the FSU) is NOT better looking and often heavier than her American born counterpart. 

I followed your suggestion and searched for the ladies speaking Russian, all over America, in the age range from 40 to 60. The result was 23 women, most of which seem slender and are hardly bigger than size 6.
If you don't understand something, why the other person is the idiot?
~ A member of this forum.

Offline vwrw

« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2011, 10:38:10 AM »

I bet most men in their 50's and 60's are looking for someone in their 30's or younger. 
According to a survey, the mode age difference in international marriages was 8 years. Dan will correct me if I am wrong. Therefore, I do not think most men are looking for someone 30 years their junior.

Offline Misha

« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2011, 10:45:53 AM »

I followed your suggestion and searched for the ladies speaking Russian, all over America, in the age range from 40 to 60. The result was 23 women, most of which seem slender and are hardly bigger than size 6.

Match.com wants me to sign up before I can look at any of the profiles. However, looking at mamba and searching for women in the United States between the ages of 40 and 50, I can confirm that it is not that hard to find women who will be much larger than a size six  :-X

Offline vwrw

« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2011, 10:52:46 AM »
The assertion that large breasted women tend to become huge with age does not verify against my observations. During the course of my life I have met too many large breasted RW those size does not exceeded # 6 even after they had thier children.

I understand why some would conclude that large breasted women tend to become huge…they see obese women having large breasts and think there is a causation link between size of breast and obesity. In fact, there is only correlation and  breasts enlarge as women get fat. Had these obese women lost their weight , the size of their breast would significantly decrease, and they would become small breasted, thin women with a lot of unnecessary skin though.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 10:54:17 AM by vwrw »

Offline BC

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2011, 11:02:27 AM »
Match.com is hardly good to judge representation.

During a 3 week visit to the US we met at least one slim, good looking FSUW per week that was 'available' and we were not even looking.

Gotta be nuts to get on a plane.  I personally would favor a woman that has already immigrated and knows the 'lay of the land'.

Offline vwrw

« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2011, 11:09:44 AM »
I myself am 32 y.o  and have D size . If the theory of large breasts were true, I should be fat by now.  Yet even after living in America for 4 years, very comfortable life without much stress or rushing around,  very few people would characterize me as fat, I think.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 01:22:36 PM by vwrw »

Offline Misha

« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2011, 11:19:51 AM »
Match.com is hardly good to judge representation.

During a 3 week visit to the US we met at least one slim, good looking FSUW per week that was 'available' and we were not even looking.

Gotta be nuts to get on a plane.  I personally would favor a woman that has already immigrated and knows the 'lay of the land'.

Let me guess, they were either in New York or Miami or Los Angeles. I wager they would be no likely to move than any other woman in such cities  :-X

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2011, 11:22:12 AM »
...What masks things for most men looking in the FSU is that we are usually looking for much younger women as I bet most men in their 50's and 60's are looking for someone in their 30's or younger....

Exactly. We had this very same discussion not too long ago. Men 50 yo+ will undoubtedly compare 20-30 yo FSUWs vs. 45-50 yo AWs. The only real difference is younger women anywhere will be prettier than older women. Regardless of nationality. Any dirty old man anywhere will definitely agree with me on this one. The MOB allows for this reality.

One other thing one has to keep in mind, foreign women, for the most part, will be naive to many of the things these men are capable of doing. Just like these 2 Bulgarian women, whereas AWs, for the most part, steer clear away from these jerkos...
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline wicheese

« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2011, 11:48:07 AM »
According to a survey, the mode age difference in international marriages was 8 years. Dan will correct me if I am wrong. Therefore, I do not think most men are looking for someone 30 years their junior.

Who one ends up with (age difference) and who one looks for when doing an intial search can be entirely different as it takes a little time to reality to smack a person in the face.  Plus, what was the sample size and margin for error in the survey as most that are taken on sites like these (which only a very small percentage of men in the FSU pursuit take part in) may not always be the most accurate, but are used because there are no other statistics available

BTW, how many years younger are you than your partner, as a point of reference, as I thought it was more than 20 (in my case it's 11 years)?

Offline BC

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2011, 11:51:00 AM »
Let me guess, they were either in New York or Miami or Los Angeles. I wager they would be no likely to move than any other woman in such cities  :-X

No, North Carolina - all the vacation areas are full of FSUW.

Offline Muzh

« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2011, 11:51:30 AM »
I myself am 32 y.o  and have D size . If the theory of large breasts were true, I should be fat by now.  Yet even after living in America for 4 years, very comfortable life without much stress or rushing around,  very few people would characterize me as fat, I think.
here is a last week photo.

TG is one lucky guy!   :clapping:
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline Gator

« Reply #66 on: July 29, 2011, 11:56:27 AM »
The assertion that large breasted women tend to become huge with age does not verify against my observations. During the course of my life I have met too many large breasted RW those size does not exceeded # 6 even after they had their children.

I understand why some would conclude that large breasted women tend to become huge…they see obese women having large breasts and think there is a causation link between size of breast and obesity. In fact, there is only correlation and  breasts enlarge as women get fat. Had these obese women lost their weight , the size of their breast would significantly decrease, and they would become small breasted, thin women with a lot of unnecessary skin though.

This could get interesting.   :D

I have seen the case I described several times.   The cute, buxom 5'2" women at my high school, at my university and in my early working life tended to balloon, especially as they reached their mid-30s.   In their 40s they became "fireplugs."   When young they had large breasts relative to their body weight and their breasts became even larger as their thighs, behind and middle expanded.     

Perhaps your observations did not include short height as well as large breasts (Possum's woman was a foot shorter) (you are not a foot shorter than Turbo).  Considering your age of 32 I doubt that your observations have followed buxom teenagers into their mid-30s and 40s.   Perhaps your definition of obesity is larger than what I consider as ballooning.  Also, I assert that teenage RW breasts are smaller on average than teenage AW breasts. 

Enough.  My original point was that these short buxom girls tended to be very popular when young and attracted popular young boys.  They married and developed a life together for better or worse (O' Possum's couple) and a lot can happen in life worse than excess weight.

Exceptions do exist and vwrw you may be such.   My own lady who is 46 certainly has not ballooned.  However, she is tall (5'9") with long legs and that helps.  She is only a C but that is large for a successful model.   I met one of her short buxom friends from her grammar school who has ballooned.  Her friend is happy, happy, happy (and she has no problem finding RM).  Reminds me of the mama in the 60 Minutes AUS TV show in another thread.  BTW, the interpreter in that clip was not slender. 

Her daughter is just as tall and sports a pair of DD.  Her mama is already trying to get her to slim.   

I know the 40-something RW.  Even the slender ones will tend to expand with age, and this is beneficial IMO as they deal with osteoporosis and other conditions that mature women need to be mindful of.  Different from AW, their behinds tend to remain small while their middle grows (not pear shaped as typical with AW).

The important point is that it does not matter if the man and woman are in true love and have built a happy life together.  Let us not forget that she probably looks far better than the man (other than Possum's couple). 

« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 12:00:32 PM by Gator »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #67 on: July 29, 2011, 12:05:44 PM »
I myself am 32 y.o  and have D size . If the theory of large breasts were true, I should be fat by now. 

I don't think you're fat and I could even be attracted to women with a few extra pounds. Some women carry extra weight better than others. What I do know about myself and it's probably true with other men is that I'm not attracted to overweight women no matter pleasant the BBW(Big Beautiful Woman) label sounds.

If my lady becomes overweight, I won't get turned on even if I love her. Let's be real, love alone isn't enough to get horny. Our intimate life will suffer. Not fair to me and not fair to her so doing what's best, I try to play it safe and choose a woman that pays attention to her body, has an appropriate diet for her metabolism, and isn't in a family that has overweight issues.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Turboguy

« Reply #68 on: July 29, 2011, 12:11:32 PM »

TG is one lucky guy!   :clapping:

Thanks Muzh,  I agree totally and feel that way every minute of every day.

Offline Gator

« Reply #69 on: July 29, 2011, 12:12:41 PM »

If my lady becomes overweight, I won't get turned on even if I love her. Let's be real, love alone isn't enough to get horny. Our intimate life will suffer. Not fair to me and not fair to her .....

Billy, Billy, Billy.  Very shallow, very shallow indeed.  If this is the case I assert then that you would not be in love.  I was attracted to my ex-wife (AW) of 25 years until we got into the divorce.  Sex was a joy, yet not with other women her age. 

Is this the primary reason that you selected such a young fiancee?

Some RWD members will have comments for you. 

Offline Gator

« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2011, 12:14:23 PM »

Thanks Muzh,  I agree totally and feel that way every minute of every day.

Maybe not the best choice of words.    :D

Offline Misha

« Reply #71 on: July 29, 2011, 12:17:34 PM »
No, North Carolina - all the vacation areas are full of FSUW.

Women, therefore, who:

1. Live in vacation areas and would not want to move;
2. Live in big cities and would not want to move;
3. Want the date men who are not marrying them....

The existence of single women elsewhere in your country gives you little if they do not want to move and you can't go live in a vacation area  >:D

Offline BillyB

« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2011, 12:30:20 PM »

Billy, Billy, Billy.  Very shallow, very shallow indeed.  If this is the case I assert then that you would not be in love.  I was attracted to my ex-wife (AW) of 25 years until we got into the divorce.  Sex was a joy, yet not with other women her age. 

Is this the primary reason that you selected such a young fiancee?

Some RWD members will have comments for you.

Sex is not the reason I have a younger fiancee. Sex is usually better with older women because they are more experienced and know how to please a man. As long as a partner is a giver and not selfish, sex will be fine.

But before sex, one must be turned on. As I said earlier, love alone doesn't turn me on. I don't think I'm shallow. A physical relationship is as important as an emotional relationship for many people. I understand what I need and unlike some people, I'm not going to ignore my feelings or feel sorry for a woman I'm not attracted to and marry her.

If a woman has good character, good personality, and I can have a good emotional connection with her, I can be her friend. That's it. She has to be appealing to my eye to be my lover otherwise I can't get it up. Men should be honest with themselves. If a woman is a good friend and good lover, then she's a keeper.

Offline vwrw

« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2011, 12:48:55 PM »

Considering your age of 32 I doubt that your observations have followed buxom teenagers into their mid-30s and 40s. 

Gator, you are right I did not follow large breasted teenagers into their mid-30s and 40s. I simply met many different women in the course of my work. Some of them  I knew just for a few months, others for a few years and among them there were short and large breasted women who did not look like balloons in their 20s and 30s. They might be exceptions or not, but encounters with them make me skeptical of the conclusion that most of such women are doomed to become “balloons”.   

Offline vwrw

« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2011, 12:54:55 PM »

I try to play it safe and choose a woman that pays attention to her body, has an appropriate diet for her metabolism, and isn't in a family that has overweight issues.

I agree and think that  food preferences, love toward active life style, and absences of overweight issues in family are better indicators that a given woman would keep a good physical shape than the size of her breasts.

Muzh, thank you!

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1892
Total: 1903

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM