It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: ANYONE IN TEXAS PLANNING TO VISIT HIS LADY IN ODESSA THIS YEAR?  (Read 37098 times)

Offline gerone

......If anyone is, would you consider the idea of making the trip along with another fellow Texan?

I also have a few ladies I seriously correspond with in that city. And look forward to take the next step before the end of this year. I am serious with three of them and am getting ready to propose one of them in person. I am 42 and it would be my first marriage. They already know I am coming. But my main concerns are:

1. The official tours are way too expensive
2. Prefer to book my own flights and place to stay
3. Am terrified to go all alone
4. Am afraid to fly on airplanes
5. The language problem
6. Have no one to go with me  :(

ANY HELP OR ADVICE WILL BE ENORMOUSLY APPRECIATED
Is that the best you can do?

Offline Bored1

Re: ANYONE IN TEXAS PLANNING TO VISIT HIS LADY IN ODESSA THIS YEAR?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 09:27:53 PM »
I have female family in Odessa.  I will ask advice for you.

Offline gerone

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 09:35:58 PM »
I have female family in Odessa.  I will ask advice for you.

Thank you......any type of assistance is welcome  :)

Offline Ravens9273

• I know everything! The wife gives me the answers.
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 09:40:07 PM »
I think you may find it a little hard to get any help with the way you first came to this forum and calling people here racists.
However I find it odd that in another thread your calling yourself Mexican and now you are a fellow Texan. Either way it does not matter to me.
However I will add. Since RACISM seems to be an issue with you then you may want to stay away from the FSU.
Unlike in the USA were we have to be policitcally correct with what we say and in are opinions to other races. The FSU is not. They will say what they feel and they do not hide it. They can be some of the most racists to anyone other then there own race.
In that respect you had better watch out especially with the attitude you have already shown here on these forums.

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2009, 09:52:13 PM »
My dear Gerone,

You are hopeless.

First, you attack people simply because they are Yankees.  You think you upset them and that makes you feel good, not realizing that they (I and others) were amused by your unintended frivolity.  And now you need a Yankee to help you.

You do need help because there are a few strikes against you.

1.  You are 42 and never been married (RW assert there is something wrong with a man over 40 who has never been married).
2.  You are ready to propose marriage during your first trip (that makes you a OWW or one week wonder), except that you add a new wrinkle - you have three women from whom to choose.  
3.  You do not meet the RW ideal of a strong, confident man if you are afraid of airplanes and you are terrified to go alone.
4.  You have little tolerance based on your "Viva Mexico, Yankee Go Home" tirade, and to romance and marry a RW you need to be tolerant and patient.
5.  You are going to Odessa, the center of professional daters.
6.  Making the trip with another man would seem to distract from the primary goal to meet RW and determine if they and this venture are your cup of tea.
7.  Why do you assume a RW would want to move to Texas, a land full of Yankees?
8.  What Ravens had to say about racism.

Why am I not surprised that you would approach this venture in such a manner.  I suggest that you take a deep breath, relax and think more about this.   Perhaps some men will have some useful information.  They will have questions more than likely.  Questions not to criticize you, but to learn more how they can help.

Bon voyage.

Offline Bored1

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2009, 09:53:51 PM »
Thank you......any type of assistance is welcome  :)

Ok - will speak today and inform you of result

Offline gerone

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2009, 10:05:53 PM »
I think you may find it a little hard to get any help with the way you first came to this forum and calling people here racists.
However I find it odd that in another thread your calling yourself Mexican and now you are a fellow Texan. Either way it does not matter to me.
However I will add. Since RACISM seems to be an issue with you then you may want to stay away from the FSU.
Unlike in the USA were we have to be policitcally correct with what we say and in are opinions to other races. The FSU is not. They will say what they feel and they do not hide it. They can be some of the most racists to anyone other then there own race.
In that respect you had better watch out especially with the attitude you have already shown here on these forums.

If you are not here to contibute something positive.....then please stay clear of my topic. I intend to share ideas with people who are like "bored1" and not like you. Check my last and very last post I ever made to that other disgusting thread. If people treat me with respect they will find I can be one of the most loyal allies they can have. Trust me. And yes, I am a Texas yankee, so don't mess with Texas.

Offline Ravens9273

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2009, 10:10:59 PM »

If you are not here to contibute something positive.....then please stay clear of my topic. I intend to share ideas with people who are like "bored1" and not like you. Check my last and very last post I ever made to that other disgusting thread. If people treat me with respect they will find I can be one of the most loyal allies they can have. Trust me. And yes, I am a Texas yankee, so don't mess with Texas.

First you were the one who came here in your very own words to get people wired up. So now you cant handle what you started. Secondly I did not make any nasty comment to you. I actually gave you some good advice. Advice to save your own butt. If you cant handle it then do not ask.
Gator also gave you tremendous advice. Your best bet is to listen to it. However you seem to be one of those people which gets hurt by the truth. But take Gators words as being the truth.
By your own words you do not have a clue what you are doing period.

Now the worst part about your above statement is that fact now you proclaim to be a Texas Yankee. After all your ranting about Yankee's you now want to call yourself one. You are more lost then originally predicted.

Offline gerone

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2009, 10:14:53 PM »
My dear Gerone,

You are hopeless.

First, you attack people simply because they are Yankees.  You think you upset them and that makes you feel good, not realizing that they (I and others) were amused by your unintended frivolity.  And now you need a Yankee to help you.

You do need help because there are a few strikes against you.

1.  You are 42 and never been married (RW assert there is something wrong with a man over 40 who has never been married).
2.  You are ready to propose marriage during your first trip (that makes you a OWW or one week wonder), except that you add a new wrinkle - you have three women from whom to choose.  
3.  You do not meet the RW ideal of a strong, confident man if you are afraid of airplanes and you are terrified to go alone.
4.  You have little tolerance based on your "Viva Mexico, Yankee Go Home" tirade, and to romance and marry a RW you need to be tolerant and patient.
5.  You are going to Odessa, the center of professional daters.
6.  Making the trip with another man would seem to distract from the primary goal to meet RW and determine if they and this venture are your cup of tea.
7.  Why do you assume a RW would want to move to Texas, a land full of Yankees?
8.  What Ravens had to say about racism.

Why am I not surprised that you would approach this venture in such a manner.  I suggest that you take a deep breath, relax and think more about this.   Perhaps some men will have some useful information.  They will have questions more than likely.  Questions not to criticize you, but to learn more how they can help.

Bon voyage.

THANK YOU FOR DISCOURAGING ME EVEN MORE

Offline Ravens9273

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2009, 10:58:12 PM »
Gerone

One last thing. Your original post leads me to believe you are using such services such as Anastaisa or website such as with comment tours are too costly.
Which ever website you are using I have feeling it is one where you are paying per letter to write. These are usually the only sites that rally offer tours.
With that said you have a whole new set of problems.
All ladies seem great and very much into you when money is made by agency on each one of those letters. Not to mention most of the time the lady you see in the picture is not writting those letters.

You may want to sart at the begining and forget about these type of websites where you are paying per letter.
Also Odessa has become the top city for fraud agencies with fake letter writting scams.

Offline gerone

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2009, 11:27:25 PM »
Gerone

One last thing. Your original post leads me to believe you are using such services such as Anastaisa or website such as with comment tours are too costly.
Which ever website you are using I have feeling it is one where you are paying per letter to write. These are usually the only sites that rally offer tours.
With that said you have a whole new set of problems.
All ladies seem great and very much into you when money is made by agency on each one of those letters. Not to mention most of the time the lady you see in the picture is not writting those letters.

You may want to sart at the begining and forget about these type of websites where you are paying per letter.
Also Odessa has become the top city for fraud agencies with fake letter writting scams.

But I have seen the pictures of the flower deliveries and they all match the pictures in the profiles.......also same # of roses, color of roses and type of candies and others stuff all match 100%

Offline Ravens9273

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2009, 11:34:42 PM »
Flower deliveries and pictures of do not mean the girl is writting the letters to you.
Most of the girls are recruited to the agencies with talk of all the gifts they would receive.
Many men go to visit these ladies then find out later that the lady has no idea who they are.

I am not saying all agencies on these sites are scams. There are a few good ones but this is a very small few. Odds are against you with these sites.
Even on sites ike Anastasia you are still allowed to ask for a ladies postal address. Ask for this as soon as possible then send something to the lady giving your phone number, email etc...
By your comments these relationships seem to be building. If she is real she will give you her personal info. Also hope you are not given the agencies address. Sometimes this is what the Men are given.
But I would get some contact info to her as soon as possible. It will help clear alot of air and remove obsticles for you in actually getting to know these women. Until then you honestly have no idea who you are writting to when using one of these sites.

Offline gerone

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2009, 11:58:03 PM »
Flower deliveries and pictures of do not mean the girl is writting the letters to you.
Most of the girls are recruited to the agencies with talk of all the gifts they would receive.
Many men go to visit these ladies then find out later that the lady has no idea who they are.

I am not saying all agencies on these sites are scams. There are a few good ones but this is a very small few. Odds are against you with these sites.
Even on sites ike Anastasia you are still allowed to ask for a ladies postal address. Ask for this as soon as possible then send something to the lady giving your phone number, email etc...
By your comments these relationships seem to be building. If she is real she will give you her personal info. Also hope you are not given the agencies address. Sometimes this is what the Men are given.
But I would get some contact info to her as soon as possible. It will help clear alot of air and remove obsticles for you in actually getting to know these women. Until then you honestly have no idea who you are writting to when using one of these sites.

How did you get to know this much about it?

You guessed right my agency is Anastasia

I was always afraid it might be like you say.......and if it really is like that with my personal experience.......maybe it is because God never wanted me to marry and have a family

If I go there and these chicks know nothing about me and my letters .......I am going to kick someone's ass!  :evil:

Offline kievstar

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2009, 02:15:10 AM »
Very common for the better looking girls to pose with many gifts when they sign up for the agency.  They will also change outfits.  If your buying the gifts through the agency, it is 100% margin.  Also, some girls get paid to take pictures as models not knowing their pictures are used in marriage agencies.  So stay away from the girls under 23-25 years old their more then likely not interested in marriage.  I would up that to 27 years old in a city like Odessa.

No serious guy is going to want to travel with another guy on a wife hunt.  You should join a tour with the expectations you will not get married. 

Ravens and Gator are married.  Probably should listen to their advise. 

I am married as well but you should know I have given pictures of Chicago girls to agencies.  I also think it is OK for agency workers to write letters on behalf of other women and for girls to meet a guy several times eventhough she would never marry them.  I am very pro RW and will take their side when men date out of their league.  Also, I am good with a girl taking a man on a shopping tour - only a fool spends money when he does not want to.

I know how the game is played and you have to adapt. RW dating changes every year and need to keep an open mind and willing to change.  My style was face to face visit and get away from the agency after 1st meeting.  Others like English speaking girls they find on Elena Models and long phone correspondence than visit.  Others take girls to exotic locations and keep trading up and impress them with money. Some do marriage tours and score on 1st tour.  New trend is profile in local newspaper.

I get from your post you have limited funds to spend based on you saying tours are expensive.  You need to ask yourself can you make 3 trips a year to Ukraine.  If not, I really think you would be better to get a wife in Texas.  But who knows in 4 years Ukraine may have easy visa travel to USA when nobody wants to live in USA with 80% tax rate.   The approach than maybe to gamble on a girl with a ticket to the USA.

Offline KievHarmony

• Commercial Member
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2009, 03:21:49 AM »
don't go there and you save money and some women.

Offline Gator

« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2009, 04:58:39 AM »
THANK YOU FOR DISCOURAGING ME EVEN MORE

Why would I encourage someone who is completely green to the process, has fallen prey to the Anastasia scam, is trying to live a fantasy, may not have enough money to do this properly, and has a chip on his shoulder?

You may think we are unkind, yet we are on your side.  We want to see men find a goodhearted, sincere RW.  We do not enjoy watching someone fail.

Kievstar spends a lot of time in Ukraine and Europe on business.  He knows the game that is played - the game that separates "stupids" from their money and crushes their fantasy.  He speaks the truth.

Ravens is married as is KievHarmony.  KievHarmony is in the startup of his new agency.  They are trying to help.  They speak the truth.  Bored is an intelligent RW.  Everyone is on your side.  Just open your mind and be willing to challenge everything you have done and thought up to this point.

Offline gerone

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2009, 07:32:50 AM »
Why would I encourage someone who is completely green to the process, has fallen prey to the Anastasia scam, is trying to live a fantasy, may not have enough money to do this properly, and has a chip on his shoulder?

You may think we are unkind, yet we are on your side.  We want to see men find a goodhearted, sincere RW.  We do not enjoy watching someone fail.

Kievstar spends a lot of time in Ukraine and Europe on business.  He knows the game that is played - the game that separates "stupids" from their money and crushes their fantasy.  He speaks the truth.

Ravens is married as is KievHarmony.  KievHarmony is in the startup of his new agency.  They are trying to help.  They speak the truth.  Bored is an intelligent RW.  Everyone is on your side.  Just open your mind and be willing to challenge everything you have done and thought up to this point.

Can I ask you how old are you? And your RW is your fitst or second or third?

How can you prove Anastasia is scamming all its members? What type of investigations have you done and how do they apply to each member?

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2009, 08:39:46 AM »
How can you prove Anastasia is scamming all its members? What type of investigations have you done and how do they apply to each member?

There's one born every second.

gerone, this forum has been around much longer than you have been letting Anastasia sap money out of your wallet. There are already volumes of this type information in the archives. Collectively there is at least a thousand years of knowledge here available to you. You should take some time away from your accusatory attitude and spend it reading that information. You are not the first sucker to pass this way and you won't be the last. If you are offended at being called a sucker, don't be. Some are born with it and for others it's just learned behavior. In fact, most members on this forum have been a sucker at sometime in some fashion or another in this pursuit.

You have options here. You can either knock that chip off your shoulder, get into a learning mindset and the members here will gladly help you out. Then there's the path you seem to want to continue on which you are on now. Hateful, accusatory, name calling know-it-all to which will only incite and knowledgeable members will shun you and lay in wait for your failures.

Nobody here has anything to "prove" to you. You are no authority for anything to be "proved" to. You are just another lonely sucker that has already paid way too much to meet the girl of his dreams.

Now, which way do you choose to continue?

Offline Gator

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2009, 12:30:48 PM »
Can I ask you how old are you? And your RW is your fitst or second or third?

The relevance of your question eludes me.   I have disclosed this info repeatedly in the archives.   By the way, the archives have the stories of men who went to the the FSU for the first time.  Some did well.  Some did not.  Read them and find the common denominators.

Answers:  I can not, none, and I don't understand your third question. 

Gerone, since you already know everything, I see no reason to read any more of your posts.  Have a nice trip.

Offline Daveman

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2009, 02:23:09 PM »
Amazing how threads around these parts never cease to boggle the mind.  "Don't write in my thread unless you validate my dream and tell me what I want to hear!"

Okay, I will give you a brief synopsis of one conversation with a gentleman who traveled to Odessa, via the Anastassia route...

He was going for a week to meet two ladies from Odessa, and one from another city, who was to come to Odessa by train.  I met him at Borispil on his return trip while hanging out in concourse A.

His story was the usual deal from Anastassia.  The best I can remember is that the first lady canceled their first two meetings, finally showed on the third for about an hour or two.. long enough to have him pay $100 for a taxi, and take her shopping for cell phones.

Lady two showed up and took him to the finest dining establishments and shopping, and, I can't remember how much the taxi was, but it was wayyyy up there like the other.  I also can't remember if he met her more than once. I don't think so, but really cannot remember.

Lady three never showed at all.

Neither of these ladies had a clue who he was prior to meeting (after how many emails?? chats?).

He met one or two other ladies while he was there, but was very disappointed in his trip and said he'd never return.  I tried to give him a bit of a heads up about the situation, but I think in his mind, he had had enough with all the blown money, gifts, emails, talks, and then the surprise when the women did have a clue who he is. I gave him the RWD site address, but I don't think he ever showed. 

So, feel free to live n your little fantasyland dream world, but your outcome will be exactly the same. A bunch of money spent, a bunch of time wasted, and nothing but your fantasy slain driven  ass crawling back to texas empty handed and walleted.

But, surely you won't listen.  So, when you get back, don't run off and hide.. post your experience here to help others avoid the same fantasy trap in which you ensnared yourself.

The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Offline gerone

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2009, 03:06:23 PM »
Amazing how threads around these parts never cease to boggle the mind.  "Don't write in my thread unless you validate my dream and tell me what I want to hear!"

Okay, I will give you a brief synopsis of one conversation with a gentleman who traveled to Odessa, via the Anastassia route...

He was going for a week to meet two ladies from Odessa, and one from another city, who was to come to Odessa by train.  I met him at Borispil on his return trip while hanging out in concourse A.

His story was the usual deal from Anastassia.  The best I can remember is that the first lady canceled their first two meetings, finally showed on the third for about an hour or two.. long enough to have him pay $100 for a taxi, and take her shopping for cell phones.

Lady two showed up and took him to the finest dining establishments and shopping, and, I can't remember how much the taxi was, but it was wayyyy up there like the other.  I also can't remember if he met her more than once. I don't think so, but really cannot remember.

Lady three never showed at all.

Neither of these ladies had a clue who he was prior to meeting (after how many emails?? chats?).

He met one or two other ladies while he was there, but was very disappointed in his trip and said he'd never return.  I tried to give him a bit of a heads up about the situation, but I think in his mind, he had had enough with all the blown money, gifts, emails, talks, and then the surprise when the women did have a clue who he is. I gave him the RWD site address, but I don't think he ever showed. 

So, feel free to live n your little fantasyland dream world, but your outcome will be exactly the same. A bunch of money spent, a bunch of time wasted, and nothing but your fantasy slain driven  ass crawling back to texas empty handed and walleted.

But, surely you won't listen.  So, when you get back, don't run off and hide.. post your experience here to help others avoid the same fantasy trap in which you ensnared yourself.

Has some thing like this happen to you as well? Why dont you talk about yourself?

You know, the fact that I am skeptical about everyone including the agencies does not mean I prefer to live in Fantasyland........you are jumping to conclusions

Also, why are you too looking for RW yourself? Dissatisfied by the females back home?

Offline emc

« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2009, 03:17:16 PM »
I live in Odessa. Can give you some advice )  :rolleyes2:

Offline gerone

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2009, 03:43:01 PM »
I live in Odessa. Can give you some advice )  :rolleyes2:

Hello EMC. Thanks for offering your help. I wonder if you are the relative of Bored1, who told me yesterday she would look for her?

Offline Daveman

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2009, 04:29:10 PM »
Has some thing like this happen to you as well? Why dont you talk about yourself?

You know, the fact that I am skeptical about everyone including the agencies does not mean I prefer to live in Fantasyland........you are jumping to conclusions

Also, why are you too looking for RW yourself? Dissatisfied by the females back home?

This scenario hasn't happened to me because I haven't used these types of websites to meet ladies.  Doesn't mean that I could not, or will never be deceived or played in some way but simply that some "games" are more notorious than others.  If you are skeptical about the agencies, then that's a good thing.  All agencies cost money, that's the nature of business.  The good agencies are willing to remove themselves from the picture and allow direct contact with women (and that still doesn't mean everyone is on the up and up).  Agencies like Anastassia, HRB,  milk you for money in every aspect of everything while creating the "Fantasyland".  checkout this thread -- read the whole thing when you get a chance, but Sculpto really lays it out beginning with post #236  (nicely done BTW Sculpto)
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=8794.msg181245#msg181245

Odessa was the destination of my first trip. Had a great time and met a nice lady. SHe freaked me out a little after I returned home, so I bailed.  Sometimes I still regret that.  However, Gator is dead on target about it being the Pro-dater capital of Ukraine...  Any tourist magnet, resort type city will have a considerable number of them.  Without a doubt there are sincere women in Odessa, but they're not as easy to find.  The pros are flashing the Neon, while the sincere ladies are not so "in-your-face".

My personal attraction to RW is the sexy accent and the absolutely gorgeous slavic eyes... just can't resist... ;-)

« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 04:38:21 PM by Daveman »
The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Offline gerone

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2009, 04:49:23 PM »
This scenario hasn't happened to me because I haven't used these types of websites to meet ladies.  Doesn't mean that I could not, or will never be deceived or played in some way but simply that some "games" are more notorious than others.  If you are skeptical about the agencies, then that's a good thing.  All agencies cost money, that's the nature of business.  The good agencies are willing to remove themselves from the picture and allow direct contact with women (and that still doesn't mean everyone is on the up and up).  Agencies like Anastassia, HRB,  milk you for money in every aspect of everything while creating the "Fantasyland".  checkout this thread -- read the whole thing when you get a chance, but Sculpto really lays it out beginning with post #236  (nicely done BTW Sculpto)
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=8794.msg181245#msg181245

Odessa was the destination of my first trip. Had a great time and met a nice lady. SHe freaked me out a little after I returned home, so I bailed.  Sometimes I still regret that.  However, Gator is dead on target about it being the Pro-dater capital of Ukraine...  Any tourist magnet, resort type city will have a considerable number of them.  Without a doubt there are sincere women in Odessa, but they're not as easy to find.  The pros are flashing the Neon, while the sincere ladies are not so "in-your-face".

My personal attraction to RW is the sexy accent and the absolutely gorgeous slavic eyes... just can't resist... ;-)

Thanks for your contributions. But I have a few doubts I wish to clear from you:

1. Do you feel every man is always scammed by their own agencies all the time?
2. Believe in exceptions?
3. Do you feel there is zero possiblity that my case is real and the ladies on the pictures are the ones actually corresponding with me directly?

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541009
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1861
Total: 1872

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM