It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Raising the Flag and Saluting Approach?  (Read 19549 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Raising the Flag and Saluting Approach?
« on: November 05, 2019, 08:30:05 AM »
So I've been thinking more about Krimster's approach recently, just this morning actually. I've thought about it in the past and I know I don't have good enough Art skills that Krim has. Nor do I have any other obvious talent such as Singing where I might sing in a club for example. I never considered baby of the talents that I have as easily assessable for his approach.

Then I got thinking this morning. I'm quite talented at 3D modelling on CAD programs. Interestingly funky looking buildings and the like. I was thinking about what if I went into a Coffee Shop in say Ukraine somewhere set up my laptop and just started modelling something funky for the fun of it just to pass the time.

What might be the prospect of getting some interest from women of the back off it?

I'm thinking the FSU might have more luck, I'm guessing I could do it here but think women are more up for approaching men our that way.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Raising the Flag and Saluting Approach?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2019, 11:25:51 AM »
You need to stop 'thinking' and posting your brainfart moments and DO something YOU believe in..

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2019, 02:19:49 PM »
Trenchfoot...
it would look like you were playing a video game me bruv!!!
so no, don't do that!!

BUT do street paintings like this that are about a meter tall of random women that pass by
in a place with a lot of female foot traffic like an outdoor market after work...
and you will have oichen manoga mega-babes to choose from!!!!!

then you invite the ones you paint to your apartment for dinner and ask them to model au natural for you
100% those clothes are coming OFF!!!
I guarantee it!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 02:21:40 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Davo

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2019, 06:04:57 PM »

What might be the prospect of getting some interest from women of the back off it?

About 1 % if you’re  lucky. No women I’ve dated and even the FSU woman ever showed the slightest interest in watching me model on Solid works. It’s as boring as f%ck for a woman.

Forget the gimmicks, if you can’t attract women using your natural qualities, then you are going to continue to struggle IMO.

Think about it.... it takes many random things to align at the right time for this to work. What are the honest chances for a women to walk past who has an interest in what your doing, is comfortable enough to to approach a stranger, speaks some English so you can communicate, is attracted to you, fits all your criteria for a partner, is considering dating a foreign man etc... etc... etc... you could literally spend decades sitting in a park, cafe etc... before this happens.

How’s fdating working for you ATM?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 06:13:49 PM by Davo »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2019, 08:07:51 PM »
Then I got thinking this morning. I'm quite talented at 3D modelling on CAD programs. Interestingly funky looking buildings and the like. I was thinking about what if I went into a Coffee Shop in say Ukraine somewhere set up my laptop and just started modelling something funky for the fun of it just to pass the time.

When a woman at the coffee shop asks what you're doing and you tell her you're into making models of buildings, you're not going to excite her. If she asks what you're doing and you tell her you're an architect making the model of the $40 million dollar building that's getting built across the street next year, as Krimster would say, "Her pants are coming off".
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2019, 10:38:03 PM »
Trenchfoot...
so no, don't do that!!

BUT do street paintings like this that are about a meter tall of random women that pass by
in a place with a lot of female foot traffic like an outdoor market after work...

then you invite the ones you paint to your apartment for dinner and ask them to model au natural for you
I guarantee it!

Damn, my one good quality and you tell me I would end up just looking like a computer geek, lol :-\
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2019, 10:52:36 PM »
About 1 % if you’re  lucky. No women I’ve dated and even the FSU woman ever showed the slightest interest in watching me model on Solid works. It’s as boring as f%ck for a woman.

Forget the gimmicks, if you can’t attract women using your natural qualities, then you are going to continue to struggle IMO.

Think about it.... it takes many random things to align at the right time for this to work. What are the honest chances for a women to walk past who has an interest in what your doing, is comfortable enough to to approach a stranger, speaks some English so you can communicate, is attracted to you, fits all your criteria for a partner, is considering dating a foreign man etc... etc... etc... you could literally spend decades sitting in a park, cafe etc... before this happens.

How’s fdating working for you ATM?

You're probably right Davo, maybe I could load the gun by doing it bear a Uni where they have an architecture department or similar. At the moment though I guess its something to try out. If it looked quite funky and not like product component parts then possibly there may be an off chance but I take your point.

Fdate I haven't really bothered with off recent. Been trying to take better pictures of myself. Looked up how to pose recently and some interesting points there that might help a little. I dunno it seems that from photofeeler no matter how good the photo most people either will fit I to the 'everyday' looks 5 ish box or the 'superhot' 8-9 ish box. I guess I should be grateful I don't fall into the 2-3 ish 'minger' box.

I think most guys will get the everyday box like me but it doesn't really pull in the numbers on Fdate. This week I'm working on my gym routine to try and make it more efficient to get more of a cut look. Aside from the running machine I'm only going to spend time on the upper body as there's no way I will have time to spend on all of it, not a schedule I can maintain anyway as always too much work on for that. Anyway hopefully these little changes will improve things. I'm working on my photography skills also and have recently got a second hand DSLR camera :)

My impression is that most everyday guys like me will struggle to get the girls flowing in on Fdate unless they can push things up a bit, better photos, better muscles/physic, display of wealth, better living, interestingly unusual hobbies, etc.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2019, 10:56:52 PM »
When a woman at the coffee shop asks what you're doing and you tell her you're into making models of buildings, you're not going to excite her. If she asks what you're doing and you tell her you're an architect making the model of the $40 million dollar building that's getting built across the street next year, as Krimster would say, "Her pants are coming off".

LOL, thanks Billy :D Well I might have to Oirish blag it a bit on that one ;)

Another idea might be to tart around with my website on all my Architecture stuff. More photos and visualisations of actual things. That might make it more appealing to them, possibly more impressive too, maybe.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2019, 12:15:48 PM »
Trenchfoot...
so no, don't do that!!

I guarantee it!

Krim, how do you remember what the girl looks like of a random girl that passes by to paint her?

The other thing is would other women find it intriguing that you are painting a woman that is no longer even in sight and not them? As normally most people's interest at least initially tends to start with themselves I find.

I might be willing to give your method here a try sometime Krim. It's intriguing to me but I would no doubt need to practice my Art a bit as at the moment it doubtless falls a bit short.

Online krimster2

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2019, 05:46:18 PM »
how do I remember?
how can I NOT?

Trench, I genuinely feel sad for you because you haven't SEEN and FELT what I have with Russian/Ukrainian women....
and there is SO MUCH....

what can you say about the most exquisitely beautiful women you could ever see...
with PERFECT HARD BODIES!!!!!
combined with the best sex EVER!!!
and THEN...
OK, are you ready for this?
they freaking cook you breakfast, AND lunch and dinner!!!!!
hand slapping forehead!!!
OK?

and you're missing out on this Trench!
for the main reason that you're NOT making the Sterling....
you need more of them pictures of her majesty!
all she has to do is rub some ink on her face and push it against a piece of paper to make a "fiver"
but it's not that easy for you mate!!!
so what I'd do as previously advised...
is do a joint Anglo-Ukrainian Trench Co business
and use this as a cover to "hunt"
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 05:48:12 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Davo

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2019, 06:07:20 PM »
I don’t think Krim is giving away his secrets 😁..... You’ve captured the Slavic look amazingly especially, especially the brunettes nose and lips.

My father is a pretty good amateur painter.... mainly landscapes and native animal portraits. His landscapes are all painted in his mezzanine studio above his lounge room. They are very accurate real life paintings, but he doesn’t paint from a picture or out on location. He has a photographic memory and can accurately place all of the larger features on the canvas.... trees, hills, streams etc... other details like shading, lighting, texture ect... comes from experience. When he paints he often closes his eyes for a few seconds at a time and he sees the landscape in detail. Other artists can do this just by looking at the canvas and the image appears.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 06:11:14 PM by Davo »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2019, 12:43:47 AM »
how do I remember?
how can I NOT?

Trench, I genuinely feel sad for you because you haven't SEEN and FELT what I have with Russian/Ukrainian women....
and there is SO MUCH....

what can you say about the most exquisitely beautiful women you could ever see...
and THEN...
OK?

all she has to do is rub some ink on her face and push it against a piece of paper to make a "fiver"

Yeah but I'm mean that girl must pass by so fast Krim and no doubt other girls pass by who are attractive after that girl. Don't you find yourself forgetting what she looks like a bit, I mean not totally but just a bit?

Now I do recall you mentioning once that one idea is to photo a Ukrainian girl nude and sell that on for money on the internet :D Now that could be a goer for me, I've just recently got a good second hand DSLR camera I could do this with. No one would know I was running a business as the production end would be in Ukraine while the money making side would be in the UK, i.e money going into a UK bank account, Perfect! No way for Ukrainian authorities to get their hands on my dosh, etc as I would just be paying girls for photos there so not necessarily a business as far as they would be able to tell, even if they heard about it :)

What do you reckon Krim?

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2019, 01:07:39 AM »
how do I remember?
how can I NOT?

and there is SO MUCH....

and THEN...
OK?

That's true
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2019, 01:20:00 AM »
You're probably right Davo, maybe I could load the gun by doing it bear a Uni where they have an architecture department or similar. At the moment though I guess its something to try out. If it looked quite funky and not like product component parts then possibly there may be an off chance but I take your point.

Fdate I haven't really bothered with off recent. Been trying to take better pictures of myself. Looked up how to pose recently and some interesting points there that might help a little. I dunno it seems that from photofeeler no matter how good the photo most people either will fit I to the 'everyday' looks 5 ish box or the 'superhot' 8-9 ish box. I guess I should be grateful I don't fall into the 2-3 ish 'minger' box.

I think most guys will get the everyday box like me but it doesn't really pull in the numbers on Fdate. This week I'm working on my gym routine to try and make it more efficient to get more of a cut look. Aside from the running machine I'm only going to spend time on the upper body as there's no way I will have time to spend on all of it, not a schedule I can maintain anyway as always too much work on for that. Anyway hopefully these little changes will improve things. I'm working on my photography skills also and have recently got a second hand DSLR camera :)

My impression is that most everyday guys like me will struggle to get the girls flowing in on Fdate unless they can push things up a bit, better photos, better muscles/physic, display of wealth, better living, interestingly unusual hobbies, etc.
Nice move Trench congrats
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2019, 05:13:25 AM »
Nice move Trench congrats

Thanks Pat, my new gym routine seems to be more efficient now and even my first Friday at it seemed to bear good results :) Hopefully over the course of a few weeks this will translate into a better physic. It seems more effective now so may try and throw in the extra session here and there when I can. Still got to get some time in practicing with the camera. Experimenting with taking photos of myself and a better physic to display will hopefully help I'm thinking.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2019, 05:42:21 AM »
Thanks Pat, my new gym routine seems to be more efficient now and even my first Friday at it seemed to bear good results :) Hopefully over the course of a few weeks this will translate into a better physic. It seems more effective now so may try and throw in the extra session here and there when I can. Still got to get some time in practicing with the camera. Experimenting with taking photos of myself and a better physic to display will hopefully help I'm thinking.
Don't know about your weight but it could be good to take care about food. Boht combined and you will feel definitively better.

Online krimster2

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2019, 06:28:02 AM »
Trench,

Do what is EASY
and life will be HARD....

Do what is HARD
and life will be EASY....

the universe ALWAYS tries to teach us...
but most of us remain blind to its lessons...
so open your eyes and LEARN
the knowledge you need is all around you.....
but first...
fix the things inside you that need fixing...
without hard work, nothing ever gets accomplished...
don’t let laziness control your future Trench...

Online krimster2

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2019, 06:35:00 AM »
"I don’t think Krim is giving away his secrets 😁..... You’ve captured the Slavic look amazingly especially, especially the brunettes nose and lips. "

my wife found my stash of nude photos and drawings of past girl friends...
so now just my memories and a few copies like the one here are all I have left of my past adventures...
but the memories.... wow.....

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2019, 10:52:03 AM »
Don't know about your weight but it could be good to take care about food. Both combined and you will feel definitively better.

Yeah I changed my diet a couple of months ago for a more low fat diet - basically looking at the fat content in food on the packets and finding alternatives with a lot less fat. Less Sugar also.

So that is done now, I still eat a bit of Edam that tends to be a bit high in that stuff but all the rest is pretty healthy. I avoid chocolate and a lot of processed food that is high in fats & sugars. It's surprising but I never really realised how much fat and sugar food producers put into a lot of the stuff we buy even stuff that might be thought as healthy on first sight before reading the figures on the packet.

Anyhow I think I have lost a fair bit off the tummy, it wasn't really big before or anything as even before I changed my diet my diet wasn't real bad. So it's really just a bit of fat on the belly and at the sides, 'love handles' if you like, lol. There's not really a lot there but it still shows a bit when it's not covered by anything. Seems to be a bit stubborn but I want it to go.

So that really what got me focusing more on my gym routine, making it more efficient, and increasing the intensity of it a little. So I'm hoping that and the diet will do it. When I get the chance I will try and get more time down in the gym to get more work in there.

I've thought about liposuction but apparently the fat tends to get deposited back in the same place in which case I would need a decent diet & work out to avoid this anyway.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2019, 11:05:15 AM »
Trench,

Do what is EASY
and life will be HARD....

Do what is HARD
and life will be EASY....

the universe ALWAYS tries to teach us...
but most of us remain blind to its lessons...
so open your eyes and LEARN
the knowledge you need is all around you.....
but first...
fix the things inside you that need fixing...
without hard work, nothing ever gets accomplished...
don’t let laziness control your future Trench...

Thanks Krim, too true. I know it's what I've been thinking, if I got a good physique as opposed to mediocre then more girls would probably pay interest and probably greater interest at that. I recall one of the forum members on here, think it was either you or ML on here saying about when some musclar Marine/American football types entered the McDonalds in Kiev and all the girls in there looked up over at them, that they could have taken their pick. To me if I got a more muscular physique then that could do a lot for me. Not real huge muscles as that takes a lot to maintain but decent sized defined muscles for my build - talk & fairly slenderish.

Then of course other areas, learning Russian, and the stuff we have talked through. All takes time but will hopefully pay dividends. A lot of it had been getting my head around how to go about it but I seem to have gotten there with a fair amount of it I think now, but still more work to do on it of course.

Offline ML

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2019, 12:45:01 PM »
think it was either you or ML on here saying about when some muscular Marine/American football types entered the McDonalds in Kiev and all the girls in there looked up over at them, that they could have taken their pick. To me if I got a more muscular physique then that could do a lot for me.

I don't think I told that story, but never know when my Uncle Al might show up.

Actually many FSU gals gave me the impression (and even words) indicating they were not at all concerned about my small 'pot gut.'

Two specific examples:  I mentioned to one gal that I was going to try to lose my belly, etc.  She said: Oh, only one of us needs to be slender . . . and, of course, she was the slender one already.

Another time I asked a gal if my physique bothered her.  She said:  It is not a problem at all.

Currently wife has caused me to pork up even more in belly area.  She views it every day and has never had a negative thing to say about it.  Her first husband (now deceased) was very thin; and she mentioned that she didn't like it.  Perhaps she is over compensating with me.

Disclaimer . . . all my experience was with FSU gals over age 35; so same may not hold true for younger gals.

Oh . . . I did just now remember that one gal commented that I had no fat anywhere other than in my stomach and wondered what I could do about it.  I told her I would work on it (because I wanted to continue to spend time with her on that trip).  But, to myself, I knew we were a 'no go' because this bothered her and it is genetic with men in my family.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2019, 01:37:27 PM »
I got a more muscular physique then that could do a lot for me.

With a muscular physique you may attract women for a short term fling but you're going to need a lot more to keep women long term. Your brain is the best sex organ you got to attract women. If I had limited time to improve myself to catch women, I'd improve my brain before my muscles.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2019, 02:05:27 PM »
With a muscular physique you may attract women for a short term fling but you're going to need a lot more to keep women long term. Your brain is the best sex organ you got to attract women. If I had limited time to improve myself to catch women, I'd improve my brain before my muscles.

My brain? In what way do you mean Billy.

How do I attract them with my brain?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2019, 02:22:06 PM »
I don't think I told that story, but never know when my Uncle Al might show up.

Actually many FSU gals gave me the impression (and even words) indicating they were not at all concerned about my small 'pot gut.'

Two specific examples:  I mentioned to one gal that I was going to try to lose my belly, etc.  She said: Oh, only one of us needs to be slender . . . and, of course, she was the slender one already.

Another time I asked a gal if my physique bothered her.  She said:  It is not a problem at all.

Currently wife has caused me to pork up even more in belly area.  She views it every day and has never had a negative thing to say about it.  Her first husband (now deceased) was very thin; and she mentioned that she didn't like it.  Perhaps she is over compensating with me.

Disclaimer . . . all my experience was with FSU gals over age 35; so same may not hold true for younger gals.

Oh . . . I did just now remember that one gal commented that I had no fat anywhere other than in my stomach and wondered what I could do about it.  I told her I would work on it (because I wanted to continue to spend time with her on that trip).  But, to myself, I knew we were a 'no go' because this bothered her and it is genetic with men in my family.
Ah probably Krim then or maybe 2tallbill.

Yeah, I've kind of always thought it to be a negative with women if too skinny as it can look weak and more nearer the feminine build traditionally. I'm not too skinny now, when I was a child growing up I guess to my mid teens I was. At six foot I'm probably ok build wise now as I'm slightly more stocky looking to when I was a child proportionately speaking. So I'm not looking to lose weight just convert remaining fat into muscle.

I've always tended to feel that naturally the make physique is/should be a bigger build than female even if it is not all muscle. I still think that if a guy with muscle was put in front of a lady and the equivalent without she would likely go against a default position of liking a guy with a gut, etc.

I think for some women it is more of an issue than others. Some won't care while others know it's not PC or socially adept to show it's an issue with a guy. Some may know the guy could have a problem getting rid of it, others that they like the guy for other reasons so it's not the biggest deal to them.

I think there is the health aspect of a FSW wanting a guy that is healthy, can live well and last in bed. Assuming of course she is not waiting for him to drop for the money, lol. On balance though I think it probably helps to be in shape assuming its not too much commitment. I've heard all the 'women don't mind a gut' stuff in the past but to me it sounds like a cop out against taking action and doing something about it, that and the 'its ok if you just want a one night stand girl, etc. Same applies there I think, I don't think a guy is restricted to those types of girls if he gets a good physique, odds are both types become more interested I think.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2019, 11:50:21 PM »
My brain? In what way do you mean Billy.

How do I attract them with my brain?

The words that come out of your mouth is related to the quality of your brain. If you find when you talk, or when you write something at the forum and people aren't liken it, then you may want to try something different.

Now people don't have to like what you say but you can earn their respect. Let's say you're a good debater. People may not agree with your position but they will respect you if you bring up some good arguments.

Almost everything you learn comes from another man. Some guys don't know simple basic things in life like how to change oil in a car. I was at a Russian woman's apartment and she told me she was going to mount something on the wall. I offered to do it for her and she said "It's nice to have a man in the house". Can you fix plumbing or toilets. Can you clean the roof and gutters. Can you do anything or do you have to call another man to do a man's job? Women pay attention to what you know. They pay attention to what's in your brain.

Russian woman called me up one day and said she couldn't get her automatic car in gear. Her car was a year old. I told her the steering wheel is probably turned hard one way and she needs to turn it the other way to relieve the tension and she'll be able to shift it out of park.

Let's say your up on a mountain full of snow with your girl. You go back to your car and it won't start. It won't turn over. You turn on the headlights and you have juice. You check the cables tot he starter and they are tight but you can't start the car. No cell phone around. No people around. It's freezing. It's a 30K hike back to the nearest town. Girl looks to you to make the right decision. What do you do? Starters don't go out automatically. They go out slowly overtime giving out signs so although your starter isn't turning over, so it should still be good. The starter solenoid is a different story. It can act up. Take a blunt object and hit the starter or solenoid and the car will start. I work around a lot of equipment and started vehicles like this probably 20 times. There's many neat tricks I know that most men don't know.

Some men may not be an expert at everything but they've become an expert in one thing and that thing got them a job that pays six figures.

Attracting a woman is the easy part. Keeping her is the hard part. You need something more about yourself to keep her. She needs to keep discovering you and you need to keep blowing her mind. If a woman wants kids, she wants her kids to have good genes, not bad ones.

You've spent a lot of time on the forum to figure out what new gimmicks you need to succeed. While you're thinking other men are doing. They are dating women or living with women. The thinking you're doing isn't going to improve your brain. There's enough advice here to make any man successful with FSU women. You just need to pick the best advice and apply it. Failure to do so means loneliness will be your companion for life.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1900
Total: 1911

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM