It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: What to wear other than a shirt?  (Read 5417 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
What to wear other than a shirt?
« on: August 30, 2023, 09:24:01 AM »
So if I want to look good to women, what else can I wear other than a shirt?

I've got to be honest here I don't usually wear a shirt during my off work free time. I've got loads of shirts that are nice enough but I never where them in my free time. It would kind of feel strange, like I'm going to work or expecting work or going to sone special occasion, going out perhaps. Usually I just wear t-shirts, sweaters, jumpers, etc.

Sure I know some people lounge around casual wear at home then change and go out in shirts etc. For me though I don't usually change once I've decided what to wear for the day so what to do?

Only reason I would think that would make me want to wear shirts in my free time us if I had some kind of business thing worked in. Otherwise I would kind of feel like I'm dressing for work with nowhere to go if you know what I mean.

Trousers, etc I'm probably fine on as chinos I think are a good casual smart wear rather than dress trousers so look decent enough. Shoes kind of have options there so are ok. So that stuff isn't much if a problem. I mean there's polo shirts but they kind of have an image of either being juvenile like pre schoolers or low grade retail workers etc so a bit of a no go there plus I've never really taken to them that much, so what to do?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: What to wear other than a shirt?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2023, 10:42:57 AM »
A good quality polo, like Lacoste.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2023, 09:05:43 AM »
A good quality polo, like Lacoste.

Good advice counsel, might possibly get a couple of Hugo Boss polo's as they look a bit different. Looked at the Lacoste ones and they kind of look like the traditional plain polos just with the crocodile stuck on.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline ML

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2023, 09:22:31 AM »
Good advice counsel, might possibly get a couple of Hugo Boss polo's as they look a bit different. Looked at the Lacoste ones and they kind of look like the traditional plain polos just with the crocodile stuck on.

Get a knock-off and sometimes the croc swims away during a washing.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2023, 05:30:45 PM »
Get a knock-off and sometimes the croc swims away during a washing.

Lol, yep will have to watch out for that :D

I'm trawling through eBay at the moment searching for some top quality knock-offs ;D

Offline Bee Farmer

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2023, 08:25:10 PM »
If the only thing you wear is a shirt, hold a magnifying glass so girls can inspect everything better.

FSU folks pay a lot of attention to footwear.  Wear some nice shoes or boots.

Women always like a guy wearing a cowboy hat.  It adds a touch of class to any outfit.  I often have women telling me they like my beat up old cowboy hat.

Well manicured fingernails.  If you have rough jagged fingernails, it's going to be a major turnoff to women.  Well manicured fingernails on a man are a sign of a good lover.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2023, 06:44:21 AM »
If the only thing you wear is a shirt, hold a magnifying glass so girls can inspect everything better.

FSU folks pay a lot of attention to footwear.  Wear some nice shoes or boots.

Women always like a guy wearing a cowboy hat.  It adds a touch of class to any outfit.  I often have women telling me they like my beat up old cowboy hat.

Well manicured fingernails.  If you have rough jagged fingernails, it's going to be a major turnoff to women.  Well manicured fingernails on a man are a sign of a good lover.

Some good points there Beefarmer, thank you for the input :)

The fingernails one is a good cheap one to remember to do the basics. I know a few more guys than back in the day are getting manicures these days that just used to be seen as a female thing. Never had one done myself as growing up when I did people would have wondered if a guy was gay if he had that done back in the 90s etc. But I hear women can appreciate it on a guy these days a good deal.

A cowboy hat might look strange with a UK guy, I have seen guys wear them on the love tours and hear it tends to work real well for them. There is the ol' bowler hat but not sure what effect that may have it might look a bit eccentric or even odd as no one wears them even in the UK these days or certainly not as commonly as US guys wear cowboy hats.

Footwear I think probably even many western girls look at that stuff. I was on the train a few years back and this girl was complaining as a wealthy guy she knew gir his shoes from Tesco lol (a standard supermarket chain here). She was wanting him to buy some 'nice shoes' to which I think she probably ment expensive. I have some black Armani trainer shoes so guessing they will do. I kind of keep them for special occasions so not to mess them up as I kind of like them.

Funny you mention shirt as I bought a new one last night. I realised though I had a lot of shirts a lot of them were more work shirts even if they were quite colourful, semi formal looking. Kherson girl made me realise that there is a difference between a work shirt even if colourful, semi formal and a casual/leisure/fashion shirt. Before meeting her I had no idea and just thought a shirt as a shirt, ok some obviously very formal shirts but that's about it. So managed to fish out a bargain last night and got an Armani casual/fashion shirt in the sale half price on the net, was £120 I got it for £60. It's one where it's more obvious that it's an Armani piece but not in a real tacky way as most of the stuff I get that's designer brand I tend to avoid overly obvious signposting as I don't like to look too try hard or billboard like. This shirt kind of grabbed me as I wasn't really looking for another shirt it just came up but I saw it would go with my Armani jacket well and fill in the gap in my wardrobe where I didn't have any casual fashion shirt that would be an obvious overt statement that it was from a designer brand.

Normally I would not wear such a shirt in the UK, this one I can probably wear as it's just one stop short of what I would call garish. Its probably more better suited to the FSU though, in the more decent city centre parts of course. Since a lot of FSW worship designer brand stuff it would probably go down a treat as it means a lot more to them in general.So while I wouldn't usually push the boat out like that there I think it will probably be a goer.

So that's my smart visiting best gear complete. Now I think probably work in some cheap but decent looking designer gear as day to day wear so FSW don't feel robbed should I ever bring one back here. Nothing real flashy looking as otherwise I tend not to wear it as feels too good to wear day to day. So just some cheap but decent designer brand chinos, probably a couple of polo tops, etc. Just stuff so it avoids me looking like one thing then another and hopefully makes me look successful man looking enough ;D

My main thought at this point is that sorting out the wardrobe some more is the cheaper option than buying a more expensive car. That will still have to be done to look more successful and as my present one is getting past its best now anyway, but for the moment I've still got my house renovation draining me budget.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2023, 04:35:01 PM »
Trench you are always looking for fake stuff.

I like Tommy Bahama with buttons (back when I was single). My wife buys nearly all my
clothes now except for shoes. I buy good shoes, she would buy cheap ones but my feet
have to carry me everywhere I go, so I buy good ones with good support.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2023, 02:03:51 AM »
Trench you are always looking for fake stuff.

I like Tommy Bahama with buttons (back when I was single). My wife buys nearly all my
clothes now except for shoes. I buy good shoes, she would buy cheap ones but my feet
have to carry me everywhere I go, so I buy good ones with good support.

Let me guess, from the big & tall collection :D

Seriously though you go out earning all that money and your wife wants to give you cheap shoes lol, send her back to the FSU!

We'll just joking about the fake stuff, it's all pretty much genuine just at a knock down price, end of season, end of collection sort of stuff. These days doesn't really matter as so much if it about that so long as it's from the last 19 years or so, i.e not looking real dated very few people know that it was last year's season etc only a possibly a few die hard fanatics who obsess over it all.

My recent shirt purchase is from the Tommy Jeans line, i.e the cheapest end to start with, but you'd never know once I've got it on as no indication just that it's Armani. So all the girl knows is that it could be worth several hundred pounds or dollars, so it looks expensive ;D

I tend to like Armani as they can be good on style and suit slim athletic guys like myself. More importantly FSW know what it is so carries great stock with many of them. The eagle logo can convey it to them easily as very recognizeable so can be an instant knicker dropping moment for them :D

Tommy Bahama I have not heard of them before so neither will they. The clothes look fine enough but I've tried the odd bit of British fashion brand stuff I got on the cheap out there and it doesn't really have any impact as the girls don't know what it is. So yeah for me the most recognisable stuff is where to invest, hopefully it will be paying me dividends soon :)

Offline Bee Farmer

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2023, 06:33:19 PM »
These days doesn't really matter as so much if it about that so long as it's from the last 19 years or so, i.e not looking real dated very few people know that it was last year's season etc only a possibly a few die hard fanatics who obsess over it all.

The problem is, the diehard fanatics who obsess over it all are the FSU women you are trying to impress.

My recent shirt purchase is from the Tommy Jeans line, i.e the cheapest end to start with, but you'd never know once I've got it on as no indication just that it's Armani. So all the girl knows is that it could be worth several hundred pounds or dollars, so it looks expensive

Oh believe me, they know exactly what it's worth.  The internet works in Ukraine, and despite the language barrier, they are very good at looking up products online.

More importantly FSW know what it is so carries great stock with many of them. The eagle logo can convey it to them easily as very recognizeable so can be an instant knicker dropping moment for them

No, it's not knicker dropping.  You might need a Ferrari stallion for that.

The only thing name brand clothes will do is to get the girls to give you a second glance.  That's it.  It might get you the opportunity to get to know the girl better.  So you have to have all your other qualities ready to go, because she will see right through a broke bum wearing fake name brand clothes.  Are you trying to impress the girls by actually being a great guy, or just trying to look like one?

I know millionaires who wear $20 Wrangler jeans...because they are comfortable. 

Tommy Bahama I have not heard of them before so neither will they.

The next time you venture to Kyiv, go to the Tsum store.  You will see luxury brands you never knew existed...but the Ukrainian girls know every single one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2023, 04:06:54 AM »
The problem is, the diehard fanatics who obsess over it all are the FSU women you are trying to impress.

Oh believe me, they know exactly what it's worth.  The internet works in Ukraine, and despite the language barrier, they are very good at looking up products online.

No, it's not knicker dropping.  You might need a Ferrari stallion for that.

The only thing name brand clothes will do is to get the girls to give you a second glance.  That's it.  It might get you the opportunity to get to know the girl better.  So you have to have all your other qualities ready to go, because she will see right through a broke bum wearing fake name brand clothes.  Are you trying to impress the girls by actually being a great guy, or just trying to look like one?

I know millionaires who wear $20 Wrangler jeans...because they are comfortable. 

The next time you venture to Kyiv, go to the Tsum store.  You will see luxury brands you never knew existed...but the Ukrainian girls know every single one.

Guessing soldier girl told you of the Tsum store, you're profile column still has Trips: None yet.

Not sure if I've ever been to that store, probably did but just forgot, probably with Kherson girl as she was walking me all around the high street there.

Well, first impressions count Bee Farmer, let's face it the girls want to date a foreign guy because they are fed up with the offering at home and buy into all the, western men are this, that and the other. So they are expecting a guy who has got it together, usually economically enough at least. So if you can tick that box off from the get go and impress the knickers off her then that half the battle done with.

The other half the battle is showing that you've got something decent going on for you. The rest is down to how much the girl is naturally into you and that if course is important.

So if you can arrive for the date and exceed her expectations in terms of how impressive you look then you're already on good footing. You can bypass all of her concerns that she might otherwise have and get down to talking it up during the date, not so much that it's untruths but in terms of potential and where you're headed. That's a good place to be with FSW. She'll very often become board as you're leaps and bounds ahead of the local guys and she can then see a good future with you.

So getting all the way up the road there all for a £60 shirt, etc which does the business. It's telling her that you're economically stable, probably well off and can provide and support her with the things she wants and needs. In a FSU world where increasingly now people are economically strained most since the end of the Soviet Union it's going to deliver well for you.

Or you could spend out good money getting over there turn up in your wranglers and her sat there thinking, what the fuck are they ;D

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2023, 06:45:25 AM »
Let me guess, from the big & tall collection :D

We'll just joking about the fake stuff, it's all pretty much genuine just at a knock down price, end of season, end of collection sort of stuff. These days doesn't really matter as so much if it about that so long as it's from the last 19 years or so, i.e not looking real dated very few people know that it was last year's season etc only a possibly a few die hard fanatics who obsess over it all.

My recent shirt purchase is from the Tommy Jeans line, i.e the cheapest end to start with, but you'd never know once I've got it on as no indication just that it's Armani. So all the girl knows is that it could be worth several hundred pounds or dollars, so it looks expensive ;D

I tend to like Armani as they can be good on style and suit slim athletic guys like myself. More importantly FSW know what it is so carries great stock with many of them. The eagle logo can convey it to them easily as very recognizeable so can be an instant knicker dropping moment for them :D

Tommy Bahama I have not heard of them before so neither will they. The clothes look fine enough but I've tried the odd bit of British fashion brand stuff I got on the cheap out there and it doesn't really have any impact as the girls don't know what it is. So yeah for me the most recognisable stuff is where to invest, hopefully it will be paying me dividends soon :)

Buy good shoes/boots, the cheap ones are not the same. Spend 8 hours standing/walking in a pair
of cheap shoes/boots and then tell me that they are the same. Better yet take them for a 2 hour
walk in the snow.

Do you know what thin and athletic is? Photo is from the days of pushing my families covered
wagon over the Oregon Trail and back when mullets were still cool. My buddy on the left went
to high school with Barrack Obama. I am the guy on the right.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2023, 06:50:15 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2023, 03:35:01 PM »
Do you know what thin and athletic is? Photo is from the days of pushing my families covered
wagon over the Oregon Trail and back when mullets were still cool. My buddy on the left went

It's ok Bill I've got your picture ;)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2023, 03:50:15 PM »
Buy good shoes/boots, the cheap ones are not the same. Spend 8 hours standing/walking in a pair
of cheap shoes/boots and then tell me that they are the same. Better yet take them for a 2 hour
walk in the snow.

Seriously though I thought you'd be in a world of pain doing that, what happened? I kind of always got the impression you were from an at least reasonably well off family, I'm not really familiar with the the Oregon Trail, was there no breakdown service or was pushing a heavy vehicle in the itinerary of stuff to do?

I remember the 80s I had a mullet too in middle school :D I think my Mother loved it as it meant she didn't have to pay for hair cuts. My Father used to say he dressed smartly before he met my Mother, good quality semi formal shirts, etc. My Mother was more for wanting to go for the cheapest item all the time and is still pretty much that way. So he ended up in cheap gear a lot of the time which wasn't always good, cheap zippers in anoraks that would either not do up or get stuck half way and over or undersize clothing that was on sale but rarely in the right size.

Still interesting to see your pics from back in the day Bill, always funny to see with different fashion/hairstyles. Must seem weird your friend being at School with a later famous person.

You're pretty well worked out there Bill, I'm not sure I'm quite like that depends on whether arm is loose or tense a bit. I'll try to put up some photos of my arm soon to compare ;) I doubt it will be as impressive looking though lol.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2023, 07:59:01 AM »
Well the new shirt arrived in the post today, it looks good and fits real well :) It's 2XL but a extra slim fit so in reality it pretty much makes it XL. For me for shirts that's about perfect while other tops I normally just take Large. They only had sizes Medium & 2XL going in the sale however I found out from a listing on eBay that the shirt essentially fits a size smaller because of the extra slim fit that Armani do. That person had bought a large size but found out that it was more like a 40" chest fit. So can imagine a real pain if too tight fitting as pretty uncomfortable for a shift and doesn't look great unless uber fit. So should be a winner with the girls I think ;)

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2023, 09:50:15 AM »
Socks Trench, brightly colored stockings will keep them distracted when the inevitable "foot in the mouth" incident happens.  Unless you are a naturalist, some covering between the shirt and the socks is desirable. I recommend these: http://www.keyapparel.com/denim-bib-overall/  Keep your valuables secure in the chest pockets and a moldy sandwich in  a lower one so the pickpockets don't go hungry.   

Seriously, take plenty of extra cash with you and have the woman take you shopping. You will get a nice wardrobe, she will get to go shopping, and hopefully it will be a winning experience.
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
What to wear
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2023, 04:48:21 PM »
Seriously though I thought you'd be in a world of pain doing that, what happened? I kind of always got the impression you were from an at least reasonably well off family, I'm not really familiar with the the Oregon Trail, was there no breakdown service or was pushing a heavy vehicle in the itinerary of stuff to do?

The Oregon Trail part was a joke, probably lost many of the UK members. My family before the
civil war drove wagons West across and over the Oregon Trail to Oregon. I wasn't born yet, (nor
was my Grandfather) so it was a joke meaning "many years ago."

Everyone in my family that has any money made it themselves. That's 99% how it's done in the
USA. My father had a wife and six kids, we didn't have money growing up. We had a two door
car with 5 seatbelts (which didn't matter because we never wore them).
« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 05:10:10 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Re: What to wear
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2023, 05:05:42 PM »
The Oregon Trail part was a joke, probably lost many of the UK members. My family before the
civil war drove wagons West across and over the Oregon Trail to Oregon. I wasn't born yet, (nor
was my Grandfather) so it was a joke meaning "many years ago."

Everyone in my family that has any money made it themselves. That's 99% how it's done in the
USA. My father had a wife and six kids, we didn't have money growing up. We had a two door
car with 5 seatbelts (which didn't matter because we never wore them).

One offshoot branch of my ancestors from way back between 1840 - 1860 emigrated to the US and were a part of the great trek west using wagons. The brother in law of my family's side had converted to becoming a Mormon so they went to Salt Lake City. He not soon after died of Cholera. I think a sin or so eventually moved down to LA and were living around there in the early part of the twentieth century. We never thought we had any connection to the US so was surprised when discovering this from researching family history. No string link but one all the same I guess.

After watching the programme about the Mormons on Netflix I wondered if it might be a good way to get a wife or two, or three :D Hmmnn... I wonder, should I fake being into religion and convert to being a Mormon???

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Sister wives dream or nightmare?
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2023, 03:29:55 PM »
After watching the programme about the Mormons on Netflix I wondered if it might be a good
way to get a wife or two, or three :D Hmmnn... I wonder, should I fake being into religion and
convert to being a Mormon???

You have equally hot women looking to bed you in Blighty. Those families with three
wives look like horsey faced, fat, English girls, but without the personality. They might
be semi-thin for baby number one, but they look like oxen after pushing out their first
one.

Which of these hotties do you want to seduce after 3 hours of prayer? How much do you
think these women shave?

How many children do you want to support? Every one of those women produce one baby
per year until they dry up in their late 40's. How much baby puke/poop and late nights 
do you want to smell/endure in a tiny house. You won't be getting a high paying job in
rural Utah.

There is no UK type system for you to live in relative comfort. You will be supporting those
children forever. If you fall off the bible thumping bandwagon, the women all leave and
the authorities all swoop in and you will be paying all your wages to child support or get
thrown in prison when you miss or get behind.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 03:46:02 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Online krimster2

• He/Him
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2023, 04:41:59 PM »
I live with multiple wimmin in my household
and it's why me and my dawg spend a LOT of time in the basement, out of earshot where it's peaceful 'n quiet...

« Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 05:13:30 PM by krimster2 »

Offline ML

Fingernails
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2023, 06:48:24 PM »

How can you tell if an auto mechanic has recently had sex ?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2023, 07:21:06 PM »
he has one VERY clean finger that the cat likes to sniff...
in Russian prison, that joke is "number 19"

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Sister wives dream or nightmare?
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2023, 05:07:54 PM »
You have equally hot women looking to bed you in Blighty. Those families with three
wives look like horsey faced, fat, English girls, but without the personality. They might
be semi-thin for baby number one, but they look like oxen after pushing out their first
one.

Which of these hotties do you want to seduce after 3 hours of prayer? How much do you
think these women shave?

That is incredibly sexist.

Pretty sure all those women shave. BTW, it’s likely your wife didn’t shave in her teens/early twenties. FSUW didn’t start shaving until after the collapse of the USSR. It was solely Western influence.

How many children do you want to support? Every one of those women produce one baby per year until they dry up in their late 40's. How much baby puke/poop and late nights do you want to smell/endure in a tiny house. You won't be getting a high paying job in rural Utah.

The first wife had only one child. The second and third had five each, I believe. The third loved it as she was a businesswoman so her children were well cared for when she was away. The fourth had children in her first marriage and two in her plural marriage.

The second wife left and recently remarried. The first and third wives are done with the husband. Most of the children don’t speak to him. Most of the breakdown seems outwardly to be based on his narcissism.

I think Trench will have problems with one wife, let alone 4.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 05:10:31 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Daveman

Re: What to wear
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2023, 06:01:18 PM »

After watching the programme about the Mormons on Netflix I wondered if it might be a good way to get a wife or two, or three :D Hmmnn... I wonder, should I fake being into religion and convert to being a Mormon???

That's my fantasy until the thought of: four sets of pantyhose hanging over the shower rod, four sets of credit cards maxed out, having to listen to four sets of problems with NO desire for solution...

The only solution is five houses...
The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2023, 06:00:13 AM »
Guessing soldier girl told you of the Tsum store, you're profile column still has Trips: None yet.

Not sure if I've ever been to that store, probably did but just forgot, probably with Kherson girl as she was walking me all around the high street there.

Well, first impressions count Bee Farmer, let's face it the girls want to date a foreign guy because they are fed up with the offering at home and buy into all the, western men are this, that and the other. So they are expecting a guy who has got it together, usually economically enough at least. So if you can tick that box off from the get go and impress the knickers off her then that half the battle done with.

The other half the battle is showing that you've got something decent going on for you. The rest is down to how much the girl is naturally into you and that if course is important.

So if you can arrive for the date and exceed her expectations in terms of how impressive you look then you're already on good footing. You can bypass all of her concerns that she might otherwise have and get down to talking it up during the date, not so much that it's untruths but in terms of potential and where you're headed. That's a good place to be with FSW. She'll very often become board as you're leaps and bounds ahead of the local guys and she can then see a good future with you.

So getting all the way up the road there all for a £60 shirt, etc which does the business. It's telling her that you're economically stable, probably well off and can provide and support her with the things she wants and needs. In a FSU world where increasingly now people are economically strained most since the end of the Soviet Union it's going to deliver well for you.

Or you could spend out good money getting over there turn up in your wranglers and her sat there thinking, what the fuck are they ;D

Are you talking to yourself here?
No matter how hard you try, your knockdown bargain basement fashion faux pas won’t be a selling point for you.

European fashion for men is way different to what Brit men have to offer and can never replicate.

How long have you been mouthing the same nonsense on the forum? Is it 10 years?

:cluebat:

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541426
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 2422
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 8
Guests: 2182
Total: 2190

+-Recent Posts

Re: Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by ML
Today at 05:45:25 AM

Re: Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 11:54:55 PM

Re: Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 11:43:10 PM

Re: Teenage Sex- RW and their sons by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 11:11:53 PM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 08:36:08 PM

Re: Teenage Sex- RW and their sons by ML
Yesterday at 07:31:53 PM

Re: Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by ML
Yesterday at 07:21:37 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 06:56:07 PM

international travel by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 06:52:39 PM

Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 06:45:25 PM