It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Help in Odesa, Ukraine  (Read 4154 times)

Offline Albert

Help in Odesa, Ukraine
« on: March 10, 2005, 08:49:22 AM »
I will be going to Odesa, Ukraine soon.  I have been to FSU over 20 times including several times to Kyiv and Crimea.  However, I have never been to Odesa.

I am wanting to get specific info, names, e-mail addresses, URLs etc. on the following:

1) Helpers for monthly rental apartments and other needs. I already know of Stirlitz.

2) URLs for good street maps for Odesa.

3) Info on local transportation.  Is there a metro (subway) system there?  Any URLs to metro map or bus route maps?

4) I would like to know of American men (and women) living in Odesa.  I don't plan to mooch off of them, but always nice to have contact in case of problems.  I could also bring some small items to them from USA if they need.

5) If anyone has been to Odesa recently and would like to send me private messages about their experiences, good and bad, I would be happy to read.

Thanks

Offline Jack

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
Help in Odesa, Ukraine
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2005, 09:51:57 AM »
Albert, write me pm or to my e-mail  nunya@ix.netcom.com  and I can point you to some local Odessa people who can help you.

Offline Bruno

Offline Noyrt

Help in Odesa, Ukraine
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2005, 08:51:43 PM »
I went to Odessa, for my second attempt.  First time in Ukraine.. I hope they have fixed the runway at the airport by now. We nearly crashed on landing! 

No there is no subway system, just the usual marchutka, busses, and taxi.  I remember alot of "do it yourself" taxi's.  So be careful..  I go taken on a joyride once, luckily I didn't get rolled.

Aside from that if you come across a sweet little blond with glasses, named Anna, she is not sincere...... but speaks english well, and play the game for her own benifit only.

Send me PM, if you want more details. 

Later, Noyrt.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541387
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 2512
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2283
Total: 2293

+-Recent Posts

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:36:35 AM

Re: Navigating the longest story ever told by Stirlitz
Yesterday at 02:18:56 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Stirlitz
Yesterday at 02:12:24 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 01:56:55 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by krimster2
April 23, 2024, 07:07:31 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
April 23, 2024, 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
April 23, 2024, 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
April 23, 2024, 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
April 23, 2024, 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
April 23, 2024, 08:06:00 AM