It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Why we stopped dating AW, volume 12  (Read 109028 times)

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Why we stopped dating AW, volume 12
« Reply #475 on: September 15, 2016, 03:08:59 PM »
She didn't "celebrate" being a slut.  All she did was state those with STD's shouldn't be stigmatized.

I suspect the "slut" comment is used ironically, because the common perception is that any person with an STD must have contracted because of frequent sex partners.  It couldn't occur because of one sexual contact. :rolleyes:

I also find it rather ironic that someone seeking an FSUW would use this type of argument.  FSUW start having sex earlier, and, by sociological studies in Ukraine, have, on average, more sex partners than do AW.  I doubt the situation is different in Russia.  STD's are also rampant there.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Slumba

• Banned Member
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #476 on: September 16, 2016, 08:27:54 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3046350/Why-men-refuse-marry-Women-complain-chaps-today-won-t-settle-Sorry-ladies-s-fault-argues-wickedly-provocative-new-book-Denigration-Men-PETER-LLOYD.html

Men are on a marriage strike in UK; whether this will show up in the USA, or if it has already, we should know in a year or two as the next batch of stats come out.

Some quotes:

"According to the Office for National Statistics, marriage in Britain is at its lowest level since 1895"

---

"Ultimately, men know there’s a good chance they’ll lose their friends, their respect, their space, their sex life, their money and — if it all goes wrong — their family,’ says Dr Helen Smith, author of Why Men Are Boycotting Marriage, Fatherhood And The American Dream.

‘They don’t want to enter into a legal contract with someone who could effectively take half their savings, pension and property when the honeymoon period is over.

‘Men aren’t wimping out by staying unmarried or being commitment phobes. They’re being smart.’"

---

"When British businessman Alan Miller married his first wife, Melissa, in 2003, he thought it was for ever. She immediately decided to give up work, including her £85,000 salary, to become what is known as a ‘Harvey Nichols wife’ — spending her time shopping and lunching.

When they separated just two years and nine months later, he was forced to pay her a £5million divorce settlement, which included his £2.3million home in Chelsea and a £2.7million lump sum — despite the fact they did not have children. That’s £5,000 a day of marriage. Ker-ching!"

---

American social commentator Suzanne Venker agrees. The problem with divorce settlements, she says, is women want to have their cake and eat it.

‘We messed with the old marriage structure and now it’s broken,’ she says. ‘Back in the old days, stay-at-home mothers got a financial reward because child-rearing doesn’t pay cash.

‘Now we want total independence from men, but if we divorce — even without having children — we expect to get alimony for ever. We can’t have it both ways.’

---
Then there’s Mark Webb, who raised his ‘daughter’ for 17 years, only to discover she was not biologically related to him. When he sued his former wife for compensation, county and appeal court judges denied his damages claim, brushing it off as ‘a man’s obligation’. To this day, no British woman has been convicted of paternity fraud.
--

more at the link of course.

Me gusta ir de compras con mi tarjeta verde...

Offline Boethius

« Reply #477 on: September 24, 2016, 02:23:04 AM »
How is what happens in the UK relevant to AW?

In any event, I thought the whole reason for rejecting American "feminazis" was their rejection of kinder, kuche und kirche.  So, if a man has a "traditional" wife, and is still unhappy if he divorces, doesn't some of the responsibility for that lie with men?
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Steamer

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #478 on: September 24, 2016, 06:19:23 AM »

Because they are sisters in spirit.
Life ain't nothing but a poker game
And no two hands are quite the same
But I never saw a winner that didn't bet

Offline Slumba

• Banned Member
« Reply #479 on: September 24, 2016, 08:49:18 AM »
A tongue-in-cheek explanation of the "hidden meaning" in the animated classic "Snow White"

which does however put across the 'Feminism is Cancer' idea , better than I have I think.

Offline Slumba

• Banned Member
« Reply #480 on: September 24, 2016, 09:21:48 AM »

In any event, I thought the whole reason for rejecting American "feminazis" was their rejection of kinder, kuche und kirche.  So, if a man has a "traditional" wife, and is still unhappy if he divorces, doesn't some of the responsibility for that lie with men?

I thought it was relevant not only because UK and US can have similar trends, but that an American commentator who is talking about American life, was quoted:

American social commentator Suzanne Venker agrees. The problem with divorce settlements, she says, is women want to have their cake and eat it.

‘We messed with the old marriage structure and now it’s broken,’ she says. ‘Back in the old days, stay-at-home mothers got a financial reward because child-rearing doesn’t pay cash.

‘Now we want total independence from men, but if we divorce — even without having children — we expect to get alimony for ever. We can’t have it both ways.’

Because so much of feminism is not  based in reality, it requires government support to exist and perpetuate itself.

It was able to get a big financial and social charge out of the guys that were already married when the playing field was tilted.  Now however, men are more wary.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 09:26:37 AM by Slumba »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #481 on: September 24, 2016, 01:32:03 PM »
It was able to get a big financial and social charge out of the guys that were already married when the playing field was tilted.

No, it wasn't.  Before feminism, women were expected to give up the lives they had for their husbands.  Women married to wealthy men did exactly what Melissa Miller did.  If the marriage broke up, her ex was expected to take care of her for her lifetime, or  until she remarried.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 01:47:11 PM by Boethius »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #482 on: September 24, 2016, 01:33:09 PM »

Because they are sisters in spirit.

Prenuptial agreements and division of matrimonial property laws suggest the legal systems, which is what the article largely is about, are not analogous.

Offline Slumba

• Banned Member
« Reply #483 on: September 24, 2016, 01:52:06 PM »

No, it wasn't.  Before feminism, women were expected to give up the lives they had for their husbands.  Women married to wealthy men did exactly what Melissa Miller did.  If the marriage broke up, her ex was expected to take care of her for her lifetime, or  until she remarried.

The part I bolded is EXACTLY the problem with feminism.

Did you ever consider that men have to give up their lives for their wives? 

If there is war, who fights it?

Not every man has an office job, you know, where they don't have to get their hands dirty. 

While SJWs on the Internet (overwhelmingly designed and built by men) use their phone or PC (again, designed/built by men) to complain about the (in actuality, non-existent) gender wage gap, men are engaged in difficult, dirty, even dangerous work; and, they work HARDER if they are married, in order to provide. 

Everyone knows guys that put in extra overtime in order to buy a ring/pay for the honeymoon/get the down-payment for a family-sized house .

Feminism teaches many women to be MISERLY in love; to meter it out and "make men pay".  It is disgusting and soul-stultifying.

FEMINISM IS CANCER

Offline fathertime

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #484 on: September 24, 2016, 02:42:31 PM »

Women fight now too...

Not every man has an office job, you know, where they don't have to get their hands dirty. 

..and what is wrong with this? ....besides don't women get their hands dirty too?

Feminism teaches many women to be MISERLY in love; to meter it out and "make men pay".  It is disgusting and soul-stultifying.

FEMINISM IS CANCER

You seem to paraphrase feminism's goals quite a bit...I'm getting the feeling that if you asked women who are supportive of feminism, they wouldn't agree with your characterization of mainstream feminism. 

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #485 on: September 24, 2016, 03:26:54 PM »

Women fight now too...

..and what is wrong with this? ....besides don't women get their hands dirty too?

You seem to paraphrase feminism's goals quite a bit...I'm getting the feeling that if you asked women who are supportive of feminism, they wouldn't agree with your characterization of mainstream feminism. 

Fathertime!

Women fight now too...
VERY RARELY, they generally stay in support units.

YES BUT NOT IN A WAY THAT LOWERS THEIR LIFE TIME.

THE PROBLEM IS NOT THAT THEY AGREE OR NOT, THE FACT IS THAT THE MAINSTREAM IS CONTROLLED BY WOMEN AND THEIR ALLIES (judges, lawyers, politics for electoral reasons).
You don't have the possibility to legally make a fortune by using your penis, women have the possibility to make a fortune by spreading their legs provided that they get some children (not so difficult) and make the man signing a marriage if possible. They have this possibility, you don't.
I have already met some women who have ENTIRELY built their own life on men, without them they would have been on social shelters, and one is using her chap to get the citizenship for her soon and get her pussy filled by any guy she likes while his husband was bringing the money.
So they can use the mainstream and a lot use it (some have dignity and refuse fortunately) purely and simply by accepting during the divorce the money confiscated to their men by the judge with the help of the barrister.

Men don't have the possibility to make a life just by staying at home, women can do such a thing. If you don't have education, cannot find a job, you can find a chap, make two children and avoid to be a cashier. Men can't.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 12:44:17 AM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Larry1

« Reply #486 on: September 24, 2016, 04:36:28 PM »
Patagonie,

Would you mind modifying your post in order to clarify which part is a Fathertime quote and which part is your response? I take it that the following is your writing, but it is lumped in with a Fathertime quote:

THE PROBLEM IS NOT THAT THEY AGREE OR NOT, THE FACT IS THAT THE MAINSTREAM IS CONTROLLED BY WOMEN AND THEIR ALLIES (judges, lawyers, politics for electoral reasons).
You don't have the possibility to legally make a fortune by using your penis, women have the possibility to make a fortune by spreading their legs provided that they get some children (not so difficult) and make the man signing a marriage. They have this possibility, you don't.
I have already met some women who have ENTIRELY built their own life on men, without them they would have been on social shelters, and one is using her chap to get the citizenship for her soon and get her pussy filled by any guy she likes while his husband was bringing the money.
So they can use the mainstream and a lot use i t(some have dignity and refuse fortunately) purely and simply by accepting during the divorce the money confiscated to their men by the judge with the help of the barrister.

Thanks

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #487 on: September 24, 2016, 05:18:58 PM »
The part I bolded is EXACTLY the problem with feminism.

Did you ever consider that men have to give up their lives for their wives? 

While SJWs on the Internet (overwhelmingly designed and built by men) use their phone or PC (again, designed/built by men) to complain about the (in actuality, non-existent) gender wage gap, men are engaged in difficult, dirty, even dangerous work; and, they work HARDER if they are married, in order to provide. 

Everyone knows guys that put in extra overtime in order to buy a ring/pay for the honeymoon/get the down-payment for a family-sized house .

FEMINISM IS CANCER

ehhmmm  :-X

Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #488 on: September 24, 2016, 06:11:10 PM »
Exactly, Nightwish.  In times past, women worked on farms, in factories, even in coal mines.

Feminism does not teach women anything about love.  It is only about having equal rights.

Have a look at women in politics, by country.  This is largely true of the judiciary, of the legal system, of the media (in terms of who makes decisions), of the business world.  Yes, that whole 1/3 of women control the ENTIRE planet.  Poor, poor, underrepresented males.  No rights, no representation, no control of wealth or power.

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SG.GEN.PARL.ZS

You don't have the possibility to legally make a fortune by using your penis, women have the possibility to make a fortune by spreading their legs provided that they get some children (not so difficult) and make the man signing a marriage. They have this possibility, you don't.

The vast majority of women who are "spreading their legs for money" are not married to multi millionaires.  They will have the responsibility of raising children alone, and will have to work to help provide for them.  Plus, no one is forcing that man to stick his penis between the woman's legs.

See above.

Offline Slumba

• Banned Member
« Reply #489 on: September 24, 2016, 06:46:37 PM »
ehhmmm  :-X

You must have missed the part of "designed and built".  All the machinery tools and dies, and automated systems that allow for those test benches or whatever they are doing - designed by men.

For one, there is a man in that picture. 

Second, those jobs that Chinese (assuming the photo is in China) men who are not involved in tech, are in, are not jobs in a cushy office, but in steel mills, high rise construction, ones with dangerous machinery running, truck driving, heavy lifting.  Not in a clean, well lit, temperature-controlled room.

Why do men have lower life expectancy than women?  Because they work harder and in more dangerous jobs.  Usually because they are providing for wife and/or kids.

Offline Slumba

• Banned Member
« Reply #490 on: September 24, 2016, 07:01:05 PM »
Exactly, Nightwish.  In times past, women worked on farms, in factories, even in coal mines.

Laughable attempt to show equivalency. 

Even now the top 10 most dangerous jobs are all "men's" jobs, like commercial fishery, logging, crane and mining machinery operators, etc. 

It is absolutely not possible for 95% of AW to do these jobs at the same level as the American man trained for the job, can. 

And it was definitely the case in the past that women were protected (I am not a feminist, so I don't have a problem with this attitude) from danger in a job, where possible, as being "the weaker sex" or "fairer sex", whatever you want to call it. 

In the rare cases of absolutely Dickensian employment conditions where both the man and woman were impoverished, yes, they had it just as bad.

Feminism does not teach women anything about love.  It is only about having equal rights.
Have a look at women in politics, by country.  This is largely true of the judiciary, of the legal system, of the media (in terms of who makes decisions), of the business world.  Yes, that whole 1/3 of women control the ENTIRE planet.  Poor, poor, underrepresented males.  No rights, no representation, no control of wealth or power.

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SG.GEN.PARL.ZS

The vast majority of women who are "spreading their legs for money" are not married to multi millionaires.  They will have the responsibility of raising children alone, and will have to work to help provide for them.  Plus, no one is forcing that man to stick his penis between the woman's legs.

See above.

If it was truly only about "equal rights" it wouldn't have been preaching degeneracy (promiscuity, homosexuality), hating on motherhood and having children as a valid life choice, and lying about the wage gap all these years. 

There are plenty of women living off a man's earnings as a result of either a marriage or having children with them. I have given you links before to e.g. Massachusetts' typical divorce as well as the sort of rewards a woman can get by having a one night stand with e.g. a radiologist - the payout over 23 years (not 18!) can be huge; and there is at least a 90% chance of winning primary custody straight out of the gate.

I think you homed in on whether they married a man or not - irrelevant as the cash payout for child support is about the same, married or not.  Note: these payouts vary a great deal by state.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #491 on: September 24, 2016, 07:30:57 PM »

I see no threat in this...  As far as I'm concerned those that do,are the ones with the problem...and the problem will grow because this sort of feminism is here to stay!

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #492 on: September 25, 2016, 01:15:18 AM »

I see no threat in this...  As far as I'm concerned those that do,are the ones with the problem...and the problem will grow because this sort of feminism is here to stay!

Fathertime!

I have also no problem with equal rights.

But it's always first about women never about men.
As the equality is barely reached in the western countries it has become a false pretext to get more money and more control on men, all of this is castrating men day by day.
And the most surprising thing is that feminism don't ever speak about equal rights among them.

Have you ever seen a political proposition from feminism about dividing equally all alimonies and share it between women?
 THe same for compensatory allowance?
Is this mouvement ready to raise with the money from the men a unique alimony per woman and an helping fund for the poorest women in a very difficult situation?
NO
NO
and NO
because the most important financial benefits are only going to a fraction of women,  who are absolutely serious to not give up their sexual power (which is to have the benefit of their looks) or of their social origin.

If you are a white female college student in a ranked college, coming from a well off family, there are many chances that you are going to marry with a peer, a white collar that will be in the top 10%US earners.

If you are a 8 or better a 9 in American you can get the deal with rich or the richest men of the country, just a question of how you are going to make the deal.

A lot of women would totally hate to share the money of their men with the rest of the community. But they don't have any guilty to work on how get MORE money and more control on men.

To support what Slumba is saying, the result of femininism is now shifting relationships between men and women. And that's hurting, purely and simply.
Indirectly, but it's destroying the basics of a couple in the western countries.
Relationships become a transactional exchange, from the very beginning with the men paying restaurants, gifts ...
Femininism is just trying to set up the idea that having a woman in your bed has a price, having a family have a price, that's the transaction. The transaction is that the men are the debtors and the  women the creditors.
I don't see any future in such type of transaction. All of this totally supported by the legal system.

It's why, as the psychologist Helen Smith said, men are on strike, they refuse to marry and they refuse to go to the college, they get out of meeting women and stay among them, playing video game, firearms...

They don't see any reason to keep up in a system where they have all to loose and anything to win.

They don't see any reason to climb the ladder to be a slave at the end  of 1/ the state 2/ alimony for children 3/ alimony for the ex wife (and all the rest of what you know in case of splitting).

Why they should wake up in the morning and be happy of such day? I have personaly met men who have bailed out and decided to play the new game of this society: they just exploit it rather than to be exploited using the tricks they know.
Why are they  now playing this new game?
Because they consider that they are suffering an unfair treatment and it should stop.

Feminism should stop see men as ennemies, but in fact  that just a strategy, like any lobby, they just try to get more juice from the system.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 05:27:44 AM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
The real reason why we stopped dating AW, volume 12
« Reply #493 on: September 25, 2016, 10:26:54 AM »
The REAL reason I stopped dating AW or WW was because we could do better
and find a better prospect in the FSU. If you want a thin, younger, well educated
woman for marriage and you aren't a social misfit, then the FSU might be for you
if you can commit the time, energy, money and resources to make it work. Most
can't so they need to either change their situations or settle for a local girl.

There are a large number of single FSUW above a certain age that have fewer
prospects locally. The FSUW walk more, eat less processed foods and generally
work hard to look better.

When the oil boom took off in North Dakota many enterprising types headed there
because the prospects were so great. The FSU has a surplus of highly desirable
women so it makes sense to go where the surplus is and the prospects are best. 

I was hooked on FSUW before ever heading to Norf Dekody, but once I arrived
there were zero prospects there. It was over a twenty hour drive to Oregon and
it was about the same door to door to Voronezh. It wasn't even more expensive
to go to Voronezh. The plane tickets and apartment rental was about the same
as the gas and hotel rooms. In the end it was no contest.

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline alex330

Re: The real reason why we stopped dating AW, volume 12
« Reply #494 on: September 25, 2016, 10:34:08 AM »
and find a better prospect in the FSU.

Yes, I mentioned something similar the other day. The options are just better in the FSU. Why drive a Chevy Cavalier when you have access to a Ferarri?

An alternate thread should be called "Why I started dating FSUW" or "The real reason I married an FSUW".

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
The real reason why we stopped dating AW, volume 12
« Reply #495 on: September 25, 2016, 11:20:25 AM »

Yes, I mentioned something similar the other day. The options are just better in the FSU. Why drive a Chevy Cavalier when you have access to a Ferarri?

An alternate thread should be called "Why I started dating FSUW" or "The real reason I married an FSUW".

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.. ............. your idea has merit.

I think this is that thread and the alternate thread

"The defense/attack of Feminism and it's various more radical sisters"

should have been separated to different threads.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline BillyB

« Reply #496 on: September 25, 2016, 12:01:33 PM »
The options are just better in the FSU. Why drive a Chevy Cavalier when you have access to a Ferarri?

One needs to spend on average $3000 per month in maintenance and repair bills to keep up a Ferrari. Might want to relate FSU women to a Cadillac. Don't want to scare off the newbies.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline mhr7

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #497 on: September 25, 2016, 12:08:53 PM »
One needs to spend on average $3000 per month in maintenance and repair bills to keep up a Ferrari. Might want to relate FSU women to a Cadillac. Don't want to scare off the newbies.

Mine reminds me more of a Miata: 'Glass and steel turned into adrenaline and emotion.'  8)
"After your death, you will be what you were before your birth." - Schopenhauer

Offline MonarchXYZ

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #498 on: September 25, 2016, 12:09:57 PM »
I haven't per-say stopped dating AW, but I will surely never be in a serious relationship with one ever again. Why? Being from Ukraine I was exposed to very beautiful feminine women who were proud of being women, demanded to be treated as women, were beautiful and plentiful, shy/timid, family-oriented and most of all caring, and devoted to their husbands. I was raised by a Ukrainian woman, have a Ukrainian sister, and I know I will be far more appreciated by someone from Ukraine than someone from the US. Some Ukrainian gold diggers give other Ukrainian women really bad reputation and I hate that. My sister married a half-American half-Ukrainian guy who ended up arrested as soon as he went back to US, and she still married him, and now she is the one who supports family while he does nothing. 

Ukraine also spoiled me as far as women go, probably because of women-to-men ratio. Some of our school (in gymnasiums) classes are structured differently from US High Schools - 30 people per class, where teachers are the ones changing classes, while students stay in the same room. We had 11 guys and 19 girls. Guys had ALL the power - there was no way to lose, even if you were the ugliest dude in class. I didn't appreciate any of that until I moved to the US, where I was puzzled at girls' behaviors and for a while wondered whether they had vaginas or something else... Of course 75% of Americans are either overweight or obese, making 75% of women practically not fit for dating.

I also find AW superficial and shallow. They mostly get infatuated with looks, my accent, being "exotic" Ukrainian, but they could care less for me as a person. I have yet to have an AW GF who asked me "What was your life like in Ukraine?".  In Russia/Ukraine we have a saying "A man should look only a little bit better than a monkey", so I don't think looks matter much to them, although appearance (clothing especially) does. However, I am quite certain they would prefer a man to be fit than obese...

Offline Boethius

« Reply #499 on: September 25, 2016, 12:16:44 PM »
If it was truly only about "equal rights" it wouldn't have been preaching degeneracy (promiscuity, homosexuality), hating on motherhood and having children as a valid life choice, and lying about the wage gap all these years. 

I have never read about feminists preaching promiscuity, hating motherhood, or having children as a life choice.  There is a wage gap.  As for gays, of course they deserve equal rights.  If you describe them as degenerates, how would you describe men who go to an economically disadvantaged country to leverage a "trade up"?

and find a better prospect in the FSU. If you want a thin, younger, well educated
woman for marriage and you aren't a social misfit, then the FSU might be for you
if you can commit the time, energy, money and resources to make it work. Most
can't so they need to either change their situations or settle for a local girl.

There are a large number of single FSUW above a certain age that have fewer
prospects locally. The FSUW walk more, eat less processed foods and generally
work hard to look better.

When the oil boom took off in North Dakota many enterprising types headed there
because the prospects were so great. The FSU has a surplus of highly desirable
women so it makes sense to go where the surplus is and the prospects are best. 

I was hooked on FSUW before ever heading to Norf Dekody, but once I arrived
there were zero prospects there. It was over a twenty hour drive to Oregon and
it was about the same door to door to Voronezh. It wasn't even more expensive
to go to Voronezh. The plane tickets and apartment rental was about the same
as the gas and hotel rooms. In the end it was no contest.

Udachi!

Bill

Thank you for the honesty.  So, it really isn't about feminism.

I would quibble with the better educated part, though.  FSU education is subpar. 

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541013
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1897
Total: 1908

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Today at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM