It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Life Continues  (Read 103131 times)

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Life Continues
« on: July 06, 2015, 09:45:39 PM »

Wife got the permanent green card a few months ago. Today she flew back to Ukraine leaving me home alone. Luckily I got you guys for support, shoulders to cry on, and to lend me your ears so you listen to all my incoherent ramblings....everyday until my wife comes back. I figure this forum hasn't talked about women very often lately so I'll update you on what's going on in my life.

January the MIL went back to Ukraine. She will stay there until next January. If she comes back in less than a year, there is a chance they will revoke her tourist visa since we've already had her here twice and each stay was long. MIL, being a doctor, brings lots of medicines with her every time she comes to America. One evening my big toe was hurting so bad I couldn't sleep. My wife being worried told her mom. MIL comes into the room, pulls off the blanket and tells me to turn over. After turning over, she pulls down my underwear and gives me an injection in the butt. I learned this is a common way to administer medicine in the FSU. I came home from work the next day with my toe still hurting and MIL told me to take off my pants and turn around. Another injection. From that day on I don't complain about pain anymore.

Apparently my MIL wants to put property in my wife's name before she becomes a US citizen. That is one of the reasons my wife went to Ukraine. For those who recently joined, below is a link to the thread that led me to my wife.

Two simple steps to finding the right woman.

Below are some photos of my wife, son, and nephew at the Oregon sand dunes. My wife was eager to go but may never do it again. There were two fatalities the weekend before and my wife rolled the quad. She also got stuck in the sand numerous times. So did the kids. Ever tried to pick up quads numerous times to get them unstuck? Guess who got strong that day?

Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline ML

Re: Life Continues
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 12:36:10 PM »
Thanks for posting update and pics Billy.

My spouse is back in Ukraine now for a month also; Kyiv and parts west of there.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 08:47:41 PM »
My spouse is back in Ukraine now for a month also; Kyiv and parts west of there.

You got a fearless one too. If things were very bad over in Western Ukraine, I would talk my wife out of going. In reality Putin would only need to reach Kiev to control it all. At the pace he's going, I think he's going to try to get another puppet president in instead of war. Germany and France is eager to do business with Russia and recently Putin cut power to the rebels signaling he's not going to financially support them at this moment.

I looked at my thread when I wasn't logged on and can't see the photos. Some of you lurkers are missing a real treat, me. Unless you create a profile here and signed in, you can't see how ugly a guy can be and still be successful in this endeavor. Here's a couple of photos at the gay bay.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline calmissile

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2015, 12:16:36 AM »
Billy, your sand dune photos remind me of North Bend, Oregon when I grew up.  Used to hunt ducks and had dune buggies and jeeps in the sand dunes.  Where were the photos taken?

Doug (Calmissile)

Offline Muzh

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2015, 07:24:29 AM »
I'd like to see a pic of both of youse posing at the gay bay, or at the dunes. Or anyone of you two posing together.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline Ade

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2015, 11:17:51 AM »

Wife got the permanent green card a few months ago. Today she flew back to Ukraine leaving me home alone. Luckily I got you guys for support, shoulders to cry on, and to lend me your ears so you listen to all my incoherent ramblings....everyday until my wife comes back. I figure this forum hasn't talked about women very often lately so I'll update you on what's going on in my life.

January the MIL went back to Ukraine. She will stay there until next January. If she comes back in less than a year, there is a chance they will revoke her tourist visa since we've already had her here twice and each stay was long. MIL, being a doctor, brings lots of medicines with her every time she comes to America. One evening my big toe was hurting so bad I couldn't sleep. My wife being worried told her mom. MIL comes into the room, pulls off the blanket and tells me to turn over. After turning over, she pulls down my underwear and gives me an injection in the butt. I learned this is a common way to administer medicine in the FSU. I came home from work the next day with my toe still hurting and MIL told me to take off my pants and turn around. Another injection. From that day on I don't complain about pain anymore.

Apparently my MIL wants to put property in my wife's name before she becomes a US citizen. That is one of the reasons my wife went to Ukraine. For those who recently joined, below is a link to the thread that led me to my wife.

Two simple steps to finding the right woman.

Below are some photos of my wife, son, and nephew at the Oregon sand dunes. My wife was eager to go but may never do it again. There were two fatalities the weekend before and my wife rolled the quad. She also got stuck in the sand numerous times. So did the kids. Ever tried to pick up quads numerous times to get them unstuck? Guess who got strong that day?

Lol

Billy, one has to wonder if you actually believe these fantasies.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2015, 11:40:56 PM »
Billy, your sand dune photos remind me of North Bend, Oregon when I grew up.  Used to hunt ducks and had dune buggies and jeeps in the sand dunes.  Where were the photos taken?

We were just north of North Bend at Winchester Bay, Oregon.

Billy, one has to wonder if you actually believe these fantasies.

Some dream, others fantasize, but I get to live it.

I'd like to see a pic of both of youse posing at the gay bay, or at the dunes. Or anyone of you two posing together.

No way Jose. There's a small group of people who don't think my marriage is real. I hope one day they'd motivate me with $5000 to take them to city hall to verify the government has us on record as married. Now if I put up too many photos of us together which eliminates the mystery and the man(me), I'm never going to make $5k. If you look carefully at the photos with the sun in the right position, or when the stars and moon are aligned correctly, you may see my shadow. With a chiseled face, broad shoulders, and rock star looks, my shadow is like no other but for now, you are not going to see us together for a very long time. Here's a photo of my wife in Hawaii. Look for the shadow.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2015, 10:21:26 PM »

I'm preparing a whole slug of photos of my Hawaiian vacation. You don't have to pay to go to Hawaii since I'm bringing Hawaii to you. Wifey sitting down in Waikiki in the first photo.

Muzh, you gone silent? Believer after one photo? One day I was sitting down at my desk and computer. I can't remember if I was working, reading the news, or harassing people on the internet since it's the in thing to do but wifey comes over sits on my lap and takes a selfie. If you look at the sun in the background, it's at the right angle to cast my shadow near her. Further proof wifey isn't afraid to get close to me. ;D

Offline ML

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2015, 04:54:22 AM »
Nice pictures Billy.

Thanks for sharing.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2015, 07:45:52 AM »
Thanks for sharing Billyb, the wife looks happy and modelesque ....I really think you have put to rest any of the doubters.

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline ML

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2015, 05:11:50 PM »
I really think you have put to rest any of the doubters.

I don't know.

I think we need to hear from the Bee Man concerning the skin tones, etc. to know for sure.

And how do we know that is really Billy?  It could be his brother.

And the Gal might not be the Gal but rather some other Gal who just looks like Billy's Gal.  Maybe it's his brother's Gal.

Where is the DNA ?

Offline BillyB

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2015, 10:16:54 PM »
I really think you have put to rest any of the doubters.

I got a feeling there will always be doubters. When it comes to too good to be true stories, there will always be non believers. It's still better to be in a too good to be true story than a believable one. I'll post another photo of us together then get back to the Hawaii trip.

Photo below is one I posted in the past. I had Lasik half a year ago so I don't have four eyes anymore. Paint can in the background is one my wife used to paint the walls as she was remodeling the house. She took a break when my sister came over. I was laying on the floor and played with the cat. Wife came over and stepped on my stomach with her full weight and asked me if it hurt. She then put one foot on the family jewels and told my sister she was making omelet with sausage. She then tried to attack the family jewels and that is the photo you're seeing below. I call this photo the Nutcracker. Try not to focus on my family jewels boys.

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2015, 06:05:10 AM »

I got a feeling there will always be doubters. When it comes to too good to be true stories, there will always be non believers. It's still better to be in a too good to be true story than a believable one. I'll post another photo of us together then get back to the Hawaii trip.

Photo below is one I posted in the past. I had Lasik half a year ago so I don't have four eyes anymore. Paint can in the background is one my wife used to paint the walls as she was remodeling the house. She took a break when my sister came over. I was laying on the floor and played with the cat. Wife came over and stepped on my stomach with her full weight and asked me if it hurt. She then put one foot on the family jewels and told my sister she was making omelet with sausage. She then tried to attack the family jewels and that is the photo you're seeing below. I call this photo the Nutcracker. Try not to focus on my family jewels boys.
haha, that is a humorous photo...you seem to be enjoying the torture.

Fathertime!

I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline TagUrIt898

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2015, 01:40:59 PM »
Thanks for sharing Billy, it's nice to have some happy stories on the board.  You two look very happy together btw!!

Tag

Offline Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2015, 01:59:53 PM »
Great pics Billy, thanks for sharing.  :clapping:
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline BillyB

« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2015, 11:13:07 PM »
haha, that is a humorous photo...you seem to be enjoying the torture.

There were times of real pain such as the time my wife wanted to make omelet with sausage. After my sister left, I educated on how sensitive the eggs(that's what she calls it) are.

thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing

Sharing is caring! Today I really care about you guys. Since some men here are BIG fish fans, I think, I shall post some photos of our snorkeling adventure in Hanauma Bay, Oahu. It's a volcano with part of it's rim below the ocean which allows sea water in and an abundance of sea life. It's a must do if you do Hawaii. Google for photos of the volcano/beach. There are wrasses, parrots, tangs, butterflies, triggers, angels swimming in thar. I didn't get a photo of sea turtles which are abundant in Hawaii but got the photos of the fish below. I think I got a photo of a mermaid too.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2015, 11:42:06 PM »

The fish that got the most views isn't a fish at all. What's the matter with you guys? Don't you know your fish? The parrot fish got the second most views. They are big and chew on coral. Here's a photo of a seal we found on a beach.

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2015, 03:51:34 AM »
Not nice to call your wife a seal.. not nice at all  ;D
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2015, 12:13:07 AM »
Not nice to call your wife a seal.. not nice at all  ;D

My mistake. I meant to say "hot seal".

Offline BillyB

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2015, 06:30:56 PM »
Here are a few photos of in and around a resort we stayed at. I rented a car to explore the island because I'm not the type of person to sit on a beach and in a hotel room for the entire vacation. I actually lived in Hawaii for 3 years when my dad was in the Army. We lived in Aliamanu Crater. The military always buys the finest real estate for those who serve our nation to live on. Fortunately the volcano we lived in was dead.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2015, 10:12:59 PM »

A couple of nice things to do in Hawaii is a Luau and a dinner cruise along Waikiki beach. First photo is the performance during the Luau, the second is the Hawaiians in the back preparing the pig that was cooked in the ground for us to eat. The third is on the ship.

Offline TagUrIt898

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2015, 07:05:45 AM »
Very nice pics Billy!  Thanks again for sharing. The Mrs is beautiful of course, learn how to take some selfies of you two together tho 😝

Tag

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2015, 01:01:08 PM »
The photo with her mum is beautiful,

Thank you for sharing Billy!

And enjoy your time!
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline ML

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2015, 02:05:25 PM »
Billy, why are you 'marketing' her red haired mother?

She looks young enough to be my granddaughter.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2015, 12:33:05 PM »
learn how to take some selfies of you two together tho 😝

I'm camera shy! Actually I'm not big into taking pics. My wife likes to take photos next to all interesting and beautiful things. I've got more pics of her in one year  than all of my existence. I'm not even interested in taking a photo when standing next to the Grand Canyon. I get enough interesting and beautiful views everyday when I look in a mirror.

The photo with her mum is beautiful,

How did you know that was her mom? Do you see a family resemblance? What man in their right mind would take mom on a romantic vacation with his wife??? I'm not in my right mind.

Billy, why are you 'marketing' her red haired mother?

Hey now! I'm not in the business of selling people but if you remove that thing growing on your face and pay me $1000, I will put in a very good word for you. By popular demand, I will post more photos. Keep your lustful thoughts to yourself guysanimals.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1967
Total: 1976

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM