It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trench's Questions and Philosophies  (Read 458724 times)

Offline BdHvA

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Trench's Questions and Philosophies
« Reply #275 on: August 07, 2017, 02:25:25 PM »
There is a whole city of those "ugly cut and paste apartment blocks" halfway between L'viv and Ivano Frankivsk.

L'viv has its share of Soviet architecture - the Polytechnical University, the Pioneer Palace (now renamed "Prohulinka"),  the Veterinary Academy main building, the bus station.  It also does have Soviet era apartment buildings.  I've been in Soviet built apartments in Ivano Frankivsk and Ternopil.  I've also been in Soviet built hotels in Ternopil, Vinnitsya, and Chernivtsi.

Baikove cemetery in Kyiv is as beautiful, I think more so, than L'viv's Lychakiv cemetery.  I've been to both.  I had a friend who spent an afternoon in Baikove cemetery, searching for the grave of Ivan Franko.  I disappointed her when I told her he's buried in L'viv.

Having visited both L'viv and Franko by train/plane numerous times once even connecting by bus (marchutka) on the outskirts there is more than enough "ugly cut and paste apartment blocks" there. You can find the same in Paris, near Amsterdam or NYC. But L'viv especially within its city lines remains beautiful and fascinating. It also has avoided the excesses of the post Soviet building era.

If you want to see really poor design I would suggest Leeds in England and Philadelphia in the States. Yet the historic center of both are interesting. And if you want to see the mother of all f/u go to Moscow. I should note I like modern architecture and suspect others disdain it.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 03:03:36 PM by BdHvA »
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #276 on: August 07, 2017, 03:52:31 PM »
I think he means going there with purpose.  He definitely does not mean your way or the highway.

Accept is as the reality.  It's the case with almost any FSUW who marries a WM.  It doesn't mean she won't love him or be a good wife.What makes you think you will be able to discern that in Kherson?  As I posted previously, I knew UM who married women who only wanted a propiska (stamp enabling them to live in Kyiv in Soviet times).  If they couldn't suss it out, despite being from the same culture, what chance do you have?

No, people likely will assume she bought knock offs at the market.
It's still your fault for acquiescing in buying her everything she wanted.

I've explained the restaurant.  It is common there.  People there don't view restaurants as feedlots.  They go to restaurants for the experience, to try foods they would never be able to try otherwise.  Choosing the most expensive sunblock=typical "Soviet/post Soviet" mentality - the more expensive, the better it is.  She was acting completely within the standards of her society. 

You just don't get what everyone is telling you.  You are not going to change this behaviour.  She is not someone who is going to be a good wife.  Perhaps Jumper is correct, and she still needs to sort out who she is going to become, and is just not serious currently.  My view is we have set personalities pretty much from birth.  But in the end, unless you want to wait 5 to 10 years to determine if she will settle into being a decent wife, it doesn't matter. Unless you want to waste valuable time because you got laid.

Well your right in her attitude not changing, just so weird that she just keeps repeating the same thing, won't respond to a reasoned argument (difficulty getting visa) or accept or suggest any compromise. What am I supposed to do just give into her? She won't accept my position at all.

I've heard from about the age of 20 a person's personality is set for life, but no doubt a lot of it is earlier anyway possibly person dependent also.

Being with her in Kherson I figure if she is intimate often then all is good, if not then she would be trying it on for a visa. She has stated she is serious about me & having children and even in her mid twenties fells like there is not much time left for her to do this, lol. I just can't really tell with her which is why I need to see her in Kherson if anything were to come of this I think.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline wallm

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #277 on: August 07, 2017, 05:05:45 PM »
Well your right in her attitude not changing, just so weird that she just keeps repeating the same thing, won't respond to a reasoned argument (difficulty getting visa) or accept or suggest any compromise. What am I supposed to do just give into her? She won't accept my position at all.

You are supposed to have moved on from her weeks ago. :deadhorse:

Offline Boethius

« Reply #278 on: August 07, 2017, 05:14:52 PM »
Having visited both L'viv and Franko by train/plane numerous times once even connecting by bus (marchutka) on the outskirts there is more than enough "ugly cut and paste apartment blocks" there. You can find the same in Paris, near Amsterdam or NYC. But L'viv especially within its city lines remains beautiful and fascinating. It also has avoided the excesses of the post Soviet building era.

Here is a building from within L'viv's city lines -

Image result for l'viv bus station

And more here -

http://lviv.com/en/urban-en/the-soviet-lviv-today-cosmodrome-pohulianka/

I remember well both Kyiv and L'viv in Soviet times, and that's where one could really see that both cities had lots of Soviet architecture.  Kyiv had more in the city centre, partly because of WWII.

Kyiv's Podil was magical in its beauty.  Before the Revolution, it was the wealthiest area of the city, where the elite lived.  My husband's Great Grandfather's house still stands, but since the collapse of the USSR, most of those pre Soviet buildings have been torn down and replaced with ugly monstrosities.  Yet, I still prefer Kyiv for its greenery, it's botanical gardens, its hydropark. Another thing that is missing now (in addition to the appalling infrastructure) is flowers.  Everywhere you went in Soviet times, the city had beautiful flowers.  Sometimes in a Lenin head shape with a pithy slogan, but lots and lots of planted and well maintained flowers.

Yes, L'viv has not had the excesses in post Soviet architecture that Kyiv has, and those excesses have been tragic, given how many pre Revolution buildings have been destroyed.  However, it is due to a lack of interest/money, rather than the foresight of its city administration.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 06:14:16 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Boethius

« Reply #279 on: August 07, 2017, 05:21:15 PM »

Is this how you wish to live the rest of your life?  Do you understand what I am posting?

I've heard from about the age of 20 a person's personality is set for life, but no doubt a lot of it is earlier anyway possibly person dependent also.

I've raised three children.  All their personalities are pretty much the same as they were as babies, pretty much from birth.  I've had other mothers tell me the same thing.

Being with her in Kherson I figure if she is intimate often then all is good, if not then she would be trying it on for a visa.

It means nothing.  This girl jumped into bed with you, I assume, shortly after your first meeting.  For her, sex is like water.  Unless you possess some magical powers as a man which makes you irresistible to women, which I doubt (or you wouldn't be looking abroad), do not take this as an indication of anything.
She has stated she is serious about me & having children and even in her mid twenties fells like there is not much time left for her to do this, lol.

Because in her culture, she is starting this at a late age.

I just can't really tell with her which is why I need to see her in Kherson if anything were to come of this I think.
Seeing her in Kherson will change nothing.  You are rationalizing something because you want it to be.  You are not seeing what is.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 06:03:49 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #280 on: August 07, 2017, 06:02:44 PM »
See this is the reason I don't reply to you often Kiwi, you don't understand the problem.

No, Trenchcoat, it's you that, YET AGAIN, simply refuses to understand.  I (and many, MANY others on this forum) have been in your position in the past, which is why we're telling you why your approach simply won't work.  Admittedly I wasn't chasing twenty-somethings, but I made damned sure that whoever I went to visit was a reasonably good match for what I was looking for.  No, it didn't work out, and I'm not happily married to some smokinghotkova - but, by the same token, I'm not suffering all the angst that you are because of your seriously bad choice.

She is trying to learn English - yes she learnt some in School but I learnt French, was I much good, no, same goes for Ukrainians/Russians. Some are better than others, some need more help, particularly if its been a few years since she last spoke it. That I can understand and of course she is going to get tired speaking it and trying to understand me if she's a bit rusty on it, and of course tired after the long hours she apparently works.

So what?  You're missing this point, AGAIN!  If she was really into you she would be making much more effort than she appears to have done so far.

Yes a fluent speaker is preferable but I also need to look at the girl and if we seem to get on/chemistry together.

You're obviously still wondering of you really do have chemistry which, after all this time AND two holidays should be obvious.  My take is that you don't, so why not start looking for someone else with whom you DO have chemistry?

So no I obviously can't have real lengthy conversations with her particularly as she uses camera phone and connectivity is not good.

OK, so she doesn't have a computer.  Why not sometimes go to an internet cafe instead?  OK, she may not be able to discuss more personal items there because of the ears all around, but surely you would be better able to work through some of the more mundane stuff - like learning English.  It would surely be less stressful for her if she doesn't have to worry about holding the phone and whether or not the connection will hold.  You can also have her set Skype up with the simultaneous translation on a screen that she can actually read.

We are unassumingly talking of real life situation here, normal people that have daily routines and can't sit around Skyping ever hour under the sun, some of us have to work you know ;D

If the connection is there, you will forget about time limits.  Look at the posts from a couple of our new members, who have found that they're Skyping for anything up to 12 hours a day because they have so much to say to each other.

Funny, I said the same thing about learning English Language to her, that its the most common language, particularly in Europe so best one for her to learn. A bit like why I chose to try and learn Russian instead of Ukrainian as its more widely used in FSU so avoid me having to learn a different language each time if I chose to look in different FSU countries. Not ideal but best all round solution. She said the same as Boethius, on why learning English when she might meet someone of a different country/language, but end of the day few people are linguistically gifted enough to be able to learn them all/pick up any language quickly.

My point, which you actually appear to have heeded, is that there are far more English speakers scattered everywhere (not always in every town or village in Europe or the FSU, but enough), whereas it would take a lot of effort to find a Norwegian speaker in Llandudno or a Portuguese speaker in Amsterdam.

My methodology was wrong, I should have insisted on visiting her in her home city to start with though she probably would have rejected that and seeing me, lol.

In which case we would never have had months of a totally useless conversation, and you would possibly already be with the REAL future Mrs Trenchcoat!

That is why I'm going to a city in FSU to date in future. The negative stuff I've posted about her is because of issues in the relationship, there are positives as well but her obstruction to me taking things further on my terms are really putting a block on this relationship that I wished wasn't there.

Your attitude, and hers, simply show that you are totally incompatible.  :cluebat:  Why the hell can't you see that?

Offline BdHvA

« Reply #281 on: August 07, 2017, 06:28:29 PM »

Here is a building from within L'viv's city lines -

I know the building - it is some distance from the historic center of L'viv. I will guess miles as a crow flies or a solid almost 1 hour walk. As I recall it is on the opposite side of town from the train station and even farther from the center. But yes technically both are in L'viv.

NB: I was curious yes both the train station and bus station are over/almost three miles from the opera house and a long distance to center.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 06:50:54 PM by BdHvA »
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline Jumper

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #282 on: August 07, 2017, 07:24:16 PM »

To ne it's not particularly the not see you in kherson,  it's that she is intractable about several decent options to spend time together.
Frankly you two don't get on well enough for her to insist on uk. She should be at the same stage as you are, still sorting out the relationship and the person,abd willing to meet you in Paris as example. (Not many uw would turn down paris )
I think personalities are set.
That has very little to do with stage of life,or priorities in life and what ine values.

Yes an 8yr may have the same basic personality traits when he turns 49, but his priorities, and what's important to him are likely to be polar opposites (other than basic nessicities? )

Few young people dont change priorities and substantially from 20 to 35.
If we arnt changing we arnt growing and maturing as an individual.

Being with her in Kherson I figure if she is intimate often then all is good, if not then she would be trying it on for a visa. She has stated she is serious about me & having children and even in her mid twenties fells like there is not much time left for her to do this, lol. I just can't really tell with her which is why I need to see her in Kherson if anything were to come of this I think.

She seems to mske little effort , and to be focused in what most women that age in her society are focused on..*what others (her peers )think*

She might mature out if that stage, and might not.
Doesn't make her a bad persin, makes it odd for you to chase her or wait fir her to grow up.
Unless you want a immature partner whose priorities are  frettting the brand (or husband) she has is good enough to make her peers envious , rather than focusing on life, career, family, or children?

Offline BillyB

« Reply #283 on: August 07, 2017, 08:34:55 PM »
What am I supposed to do just give into her? She won't accept my position at all.

She seems like a person that doesn't like to compromise. You're the kind of guy that likes to be in the driver's seat but easily ran over when push comes to shove.

Most here recommend dumping her but you don't want to. How about compromise? Disappear for a week and see if she gets worried about your welfare or you may learn she doesn't care if you stopped communicating. If she learns communication is breaking down, not because of your health but you getting turn off by her attitude, she can make adjustments to make you happy or keep a take it or leave it stance with you. She won't grow if you allow her to remain a spoiled brat by giving in to her every whim.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #284 on: August 07, 2017, 09:01:00 PM »
Trench

This song is being played - a lot - on Russia's most popular music radio

The Title :

I'm weak

( and what's wrong with that?)

It was written - for you ...  :D

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #285 on: August 07, 2017, 11:18:21 PM »
Trench

This song is being played - a lot - on Russia's most popular music radio

The Title :

I'm weak

( and what's wrong with that?)

It was written - for you ...  :D

Oooo that's bitchy Moby, you should wear your other half's underwear today ;D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #286 on: August 07, 2017, 11:29:40 PM »

She seems to make little effort, and to be focused in what most women that age in her society are focused on..*what others (her peers )think*

She might mature out if that stage, and might not.

Unless you want a immature partner whose priorities are fretting the brand (or husband) she has is good enough to make her peers envious, rather than focusing on life, career, family, or children?

I wonder if you could well be right here Jumper, that she doesn't want me to visit because she doesn't want others to see me with her either because I'm a foreigner, older guy, not trendy to be seen with to her friends. In UK her friends will not be but then again she turns down options of other locations now as well. Quite possibly she just want immigration then move onto guy that suit her more, age wise, social adeptness wise, etc. Perhaps she is a little ashamed to be seen with me I don't know. Anyway she has not replied to my message for a number of days now. I don't see sufficient reason to chase her anymore, there are too many compatibility issues/red flags, call it what you will. I will get down to some work during this winter, get the money back in and myself sorted out in a position to go at this afresh in the Spring. I've learned a lot from this and think I am better prepared now for next time :D Next time I will get this right!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #287 on: August 07, 2017, 11:39:30 PM »
Because in her culture, she is starting this at a late age.

I've heard this also, interesting you also concur, in the west as you no doubt now know many women leave it to into their thirties. So even though they can have women older in FSU it looks like they fret about it from a young age. I'm guessing because by the time a woman is in her mid to late twenties even all the decent men that she could have had are starting to go/have gone to other women. Hence as a woman gets into her thirties in Ukraine there are just the hobo's and the local drunks to chose from with little in the way of prospects or possibility of supporting a family.

In that case time for once is on my side (I never thought I would be saying that at my age, lol). I'll leave contacting her and see if she comes crawling back in time realizing that prospects for her are dwindling ;D In the meantime I'll enjoy myself seeing what else is out there :D

Offline BillyB

« Reply #288 on: August 08, 2017, 12:26:33 AM »
Perhaps she is a little ashamed to be seen with me I don't know.

Do you have a photo of you two together? We can give you an idea about that.

Anyway she has not replied to my message for a number of days now.

You should've done that first to see how bad she misses you. You may have turned her off with talk similar to what you've brought up here.

I don't see sufficient reason to chase her anymore, there are too many compatibility issues/red flags, call it what you will.

She may have seen too many red flags too. If you're putting out red flags, you need to figure out how to stop that otherwise the next girl will eventually drop you too.

I will get down to some work during this winter, get the money back in and myself sorted out in a position to go at this afresh in the Spring. I've learned a lot from this and think I am better prepared now for next time :D Next time I will get this right!

You won't have enough money to make another trip till Spring? That's a long time. Did you tell the girl you won't be able to see her for over half a year? If you're that tight on money to afford this adventure, it may be showing and penny pinching every step of the way will give the girls the impression you're a greedy man.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #289 on: August 08, 2017, 01:00:50 AM »
Oooo that's bitchy Moby

More accurate than you can know, I suspect ;)

you should wear your other half's underwear today ;D

"What's underwear - she might say "? ...

Offline BdHvA

« Reply #290 on: August 08, 2017, 07:09:18 AM »

Odd seeing the building again, if it was cleaned up it would be an interesting piece of architecture. I know some find this style ugly but if the windows were unified and the kiosks as well advertising removed. My guess this was the origional intent. It would be impressive, it also is quite functional.

Odd as you walk away after a LONG bus ride you can not see this, I remember seeing a building in Zhytomyr that looked ugly but in reality it was very pure modernist style. There are two hotels in Kiev that still stand and are in a way perfect examples of Soviet modern style. I want to say one is Dubrovnik and the other Concorde.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #291 on: August 08, 2017, 08:53:33 AM »
Do you have a photo of you two together? We can give you an idea about that.

You should've done that first to see how bad she misses you. You may have turned her off with talk similar to what you've brought up here.

She may have seen too many red flags too. If you're putting out red flags, you need to figure out how to stop that otherwise the next girl will eventually drop you too.

You won't have enough money to make another trip till Spring? That's a long time. Did you tell the girl you won't be able to see her for over half a year? If you're that tight on money to afford this adventure, it may be showing and penny pinching every step of the way will give the girls the impression you're a greedy man.

In no way could I be described as a greedy man from the shopping spree that I endured, for sure some have been taken for far worse and if it was flagrant shopping scam I would have walked no matter what. It's not that I couldn't go before spring but that I want to be in a position to get it right. That means having all my finances in good shape and as best prepared as I can be. No more flying out for a brief trip for a week or so, I am planning to go native here.

I can't show you a photo as I want to keep anonymous and that stuff can now be looked up. Put it this way she looks a bit like Sarah Micheal Geller when she had dark brown hair. I am about 6ft tall, dark brown hair, full hair neatly trimmed, wear glasses, not overweight - I kind of look like a little shorter, little slimmer version of 2tallbill. I would say I'm attractive looking enough, no film star looks of course, and stuff I could improve on but not too bad. However, any girls that are conscious of their image, well I'm no socially slick guy and of course I'm a fair bit older than her and while not visibly greying at all or real old and wrinkly looking I'm not going to fool myself that the age difference will show a little. She says it doesn't bother her, but in her home town? That or it’s because I'm a foreigner perhaps? 

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #292 on: August 08, 2017, 11:11:19 AM »
I obviously can't have real lengthy conversations with her particularly as she uses camera phone and connectivity is not good. We are unassumingly talking of real life situation here, normal people that have daily routines and can't sit around Skyping ever hour under the sun, some of us have to work you know ;D

Angel Eyes skyped with me most days using her smart phone (I bought it for her)
She would have held a coat hanger out the window with her toes in February to
get better reception if she thought it would work. She would wake up two hours
earlier so that she could talk to me in my evenings. She wanted contact with
me every single day. (She still does, if I go on a trip I do NOT forget to call her).

If there is a will, there is a way. Nobody is more creative finding a way than an
FSUW if she is interested in a man. Nobody has more excuses than an FSUW
who isn't

« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 11:14:40 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline BdHvA

« Reply #293 on: August 08, 2017, 11:16:08 AM »
Angel Eyes skyped with me most days using her smart phone (I bought it for her)
She would have held a coat hanger out the window with her toes in February to
get better reception if she thought it would work. She would wake up two hours
earlier so that she could talk to me in my evenings. She wanted contact with
me every single day. (She still does, if I go on a trip I do NOT forget to call her).

Most of the former Soviet Union is switching to Viber - Skype seems to dying. (Microsoft at its finest?)  Viber does seem to work better on an Apple iPhone.

Offline msmob

« Reply #294 on: August 08, 2017, 12:59:57 PM »
Most of the former Soviet Union is switching to Viber - Skype seems to dying. (Microsoft at its finest?)  Viber does seem to work better on an Apple iPhone.

Does it ? !!!

Skype is FAR better for video calls - if you stay away from the latest MS 'update' on Android / Apple - hangs on to video longer   Viber and Whatsapp give up ealrlier

Offline BdHvA

« Reply #295 on: August 08, 2017, 03:17:42 PM »
One of the Hotels I was thinking of from the Modern period is called Salut (Salute) built/designed as far as I can see in 1984, which makes it late. 

I can not find the other one but I think it was a Southern Slavic reference. 

Offline jone

« Reply #296 on: August 08, 2017, 05:01:30 PM »

While I would agree with you, AV, I think WhatsApp has the least intrusive kernel for interactive video.  It is what PB and I use, even though we both have Viber.  Viber is a pig on my laptop.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Boethius

« Reply #297 on: August 08, 2017, 05:10:09 PM »
One of the Hotels I was thinking of from the Modern period is called Salut (Salute) built/designed as far as I can see in 1984, which makes it late. 

I can not find the other one but I think it was a Southern Slavic reference.

Started in 1976, finished in 1984.  It was solely for party members.  There was another one right beside it, also exclusively for party members.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #298 on: August 10, 2017, 11:47:01 AM »
I've heard from about the age of 20 a person's personality is set for life, but no doubt a lot
of it is earlier anyway possibly person dependent also.

Twenty year old girls are like a bread cooked in the oven for 10 minutes.
On the outside it looks and smells very tasty, but the inside isn't finished
yet. 20 year old girls are more self centered, more naive and their decision
making processes are still developing and they have little real life experience
for making decisions.

I believe, if a girl is honest when she is twenty then likely she will be honest
when she is thirty, but will she like the same things at twenty vs thirty?
probably not, her tastes will continue to develop and evolve. That's why I
tell men (unless they are twenty themselves) to seek women who are at
least 25 but 30 is even better because they have a little bit of life experience.

Most 25 year old girls who were never married may have never lived outside
their parents home.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline msmob

« Reply #299 on: November 19, 2017, 01:17:32 AM »
Classic, Trench

A girl that speaks English well can more easily get a job in UK/US and if she is pretty and has good social skills may then be very exposed to guys that may be better looking, earn more & more exciting social life/socially skilled than you.

You see an apparent 'advantage' can quickly work out to be very detrimental.

This is why you WILL fail again- your own hangups.. you are FAR too insecure... 

Plenty of pretty ladies seek a confident man who is happy in his own skin...

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1943
Total: 1952

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM