It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Flood Apartment Scam  (Read 3104 times)

Offline Iamthere

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Flood Apartment Scam
« on: August 15, 2019, 12:38:59 AM »
She claims she flooded her downstair neighbor apartment and needs 30,000 UAH. Like I believe her. Any similar attempts. I am on 419scam to waste her time. 

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Flood Apartment Scam
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 04:15:49 AM »
So now you can see her true colors, needless to say she is garbage.
The thing you can do if you want to have fun is to send her one dollar by western union (check if it's possible).
and so you can give her the wrong number first time so she has to go again and so forth.

Who is the matchmaker?
It's not mandatory his/her fault, because it's impossible to check all people seriously with 100% or success.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline msmob

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019, 05:05:13 AM »
I NEVER understand why ANYONE wastes time scammer bating.. 

Spend the time finding  a good 'un ..

Offline BillyB

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2019, 07:00:14 PM »

In another post you said you believed you met a nice lady and wanted to set her up with an allowance. Did you actually meet her or was she nice in messages?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Iamthere

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2019, 04:16:38 AM »
Yes, I met her, but I saw her true colors, grew a backbone and told her if she wants to get with me, these are my rules. I am not having it.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2019, 11:21:46 AM »
If an adult woman exhibited questionable behavior it is very doubtful new rules would change her overnight.  Once you see red flags it’s best just to walk away at the moment you see them.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541003
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1869
Total: 1880

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM