It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: A trip within a trip report (2023)  (Read 1625 times)

Offline cameraguymn

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
A trip within a trip report (2023)
« on: April 10, 2024, 05:49:15 PM »
On one of my last trips to Russia 2.5 years ago I met up with a 23 year old. She was blonde, buxom, beautiful dimples, very pretty, super smart and a chess champion. She flew  to meet me in Moscow and we only had a day and night together. We had a great day together. Went to Gum Mall, took tons of pictures together, went to an art museum, went to eat a 50s diner which she loved loved. Our communications have always been fun and whimsical and her pictures always sexy and alluring.

After a day of activities we went back to our air bnb (Ostrovok). We got in bed, starting kissing and had a wonderful moment. Next morning I had to leave. I gave her $200 for a gift for her mom for watching her dog while she was gone and any expenses she might have incurred flying out here to see me. Nice goodbye kiss.

After a few weeks of traveling around 5-6 countries I got back home and messaged her a few times with no responses. After a few months I tried again no response.

I'm sure she surmised I was going to see someone else on the trip to Moscow/Russia. I met 4 women on this trip. And I am twice her age.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
Re: A trip within a trip report (2023)
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2024, 07:40:26 PM »
dewd,
if yur about 50 yr old, yur on a very slippery slope goin down hill FASTer than ya think
the more time yur spending on losing the game
the worse yur odds are of EVER winnin....

ifn' I wuz you, i'd incorporate this fact into yur 'plan'
and get more serious about your goal and stop farting around
physician, heal theyself, now GO and sin no more
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 07:50:14 PM by krimster2 »

Offline ML

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2024, 07:44:36 PM »

Next morning I had to leave.

I'm sure she surmised I was going to see someone else on the trip to Moscow/Russia.

So next morning you were going to leave.

But you are sure she surmised you were going to see (which is future tense) someone else on this trip  ??
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline cameraguymn

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2024, 09:31:13 PM »
Two hours after leaving her I would go see another woman coming to Moscow and we'd check into my new hotel 10km away. The next woman was 32.

Ideally I'm looking for 30-42 but the 22-26 year olds keep replying back to my letters and some are interesting and know English so why not.

So next morning you were going to leave.

But you are sure she surmised you were going to see (which is future tense) someone else on this trip  ??

Offline ML

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2024, 06:59:07 AM »
Anyway, if a gal can't take it that you are going to see other gals, then she will have a lot more hang-ups also.

Likely the younger the gal, the less secure she is and/or she knows she has more options.

As the FSU gal matures, if she is at all smart, she realizes her options are dwindling . . . so she (most of them) become more accepting of the WMVM approach.

I remember one gal assumed I was seeing other gals, but she wrongly guessed it was 2 others (when it was 10 or more others.)

She said:  3 women . . . that's not even a good competition.

A very 'with it' gal with a 9+ body that focked like a mink.  Unfortunately 5 or less in face.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2024, 04:21:14 PM »

After a few weeks of traveling around 5-6 countries I got back home and messaged her a few times with no responses. After a few months I tried again no response.

I'm sure she surmised I was going to see someone else on the trip to Moscow/Russia. I met 4 women on this trip. And I am twice her age.

Did you spend a couple weeks between the good bye kiss and your next attempt to contact her.
That's too long if you did, regardless of age.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2024, 04:33:44 PM »
dewd,
if yur about 50 yr old, yur on a very slippery slope goin down hill FASTer than ya think
the more time yur spending on losing the game
the worse yur odds are of EVER winnin....

ifn' I wuz you, i'd incorporate this fact into yur 'plan'
and get more serious about your goal and stop farting around
physician, heal theyself, now GO and sin no more

Agreed,

If you continue to spend time chasing young girls, you will not find a Mrs_CameraMn
You have two more trips in the works? You should try to utilize them productively.

It took me 9 years to find my Angel Eyes. I chased a couple girls that were too young,
I got it out of my system and went on to make different mistakes. I learned as I went,
I didn't keep at something that didn't work. 

FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2024, 04:51:11 PM »
Anyway, if a gal can't take it that you are going to see other gals

Each man has to decide what his end game is. If you want to serial date and with no
long term relationship, you can go that way. If you are seriously looking to find a Mrs.
_______________(your name here), then you can't expect a girl to still want you after
she enthusiastically gives you her body only for you enthusiastically ride someone else
immediately after.

There are some older women that will take whatever they can get, but 20 somethings
don't/shouldn't have to take whatever they can get. If you were giving a young woman
advice what would you advise her to do? 

In a few years she will not be 20 something and will lose some of her youth and beauty
every year. Should she waste any of it on men who are not into them?

« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 04:54:31 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline cameraguymn

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2024, 05:10:26 PM »
I replied to the blonde chess champion after about a week since I was occupied. I might have sent her one message if she got home safely but being with other people it was tough to really communicate with her. I remember during that time it wasn't so much about the time that passed but that she just abruptly stopped.

I totally understand if she realized I was seeing other people and stopped communicating with me. That makes sense to me. But we had a very pleasant time. Lots of smiles and laughs and of course the chemistry was there. I really liked her but I knew we didn't have a real future. Maybe she knew that too. She didn't use me or take advantage of the situation. Maybe it was just a realization that we had a good time and it should just go in the memory vault.

Bill - 9 years! Oh my lord. I am truly hoping this journey will stop in 2 years at most. I thought I hit the jackpot a few months after my divorce when I found the most beautiful Ukrainian girlfriend who had a masters degree and spoke English well. Now it is going on 4 years and we are no longer together and the search continues. I am optimistic but I have gone an entire lifetime without meeting my soulmate so another 5 years could be in the cards.

But as we age our expectations are lowered and tempered. I just want to someone who can be a good friend everyday and stimulate my mind. I am very lucky to meet some beautiful women but I'm realistic that soon I'll enter into an age where I won't attract the kind of women I still desire.

I'll just regard the blonde chess champion as a nice rendezvous. 

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2024, 08:31:30 AM »
I replied to the blonde chess champion after about a week since I was occupied.

She was too young and not a serious wife candidate anyway, however when you actually meet a
potential Mrs. Camera-girl. Then you do things totally differently.

1. You are not going to the space station, contact her within 48 hours (24 is better).
There is no flight that lasts longer than that.
2. You arrange the next trip to meet her before she walks out your apartment door.
3. The real girl needs to be pursued
4. You can still do due diligence while moving things forward. 
5. Use your big head, not the smaller one to make decisions.
6. Never date/see/visit a girl who is not a potential candidate

Even when you are moving things forward, you can/should dump her immediately if you find a
fatal flaw.

Udachi!
Bill
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 08:35:12 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2024, 08:44:39 AM »
Two hours after leaving her I would go see another woman coming to Moscow and we'd check
into my new hotel 10km away. The next woman was 32.

22-26 year olds keep replying back to my letters and some are interesting and know English so why not.

I can tell you why not. Because serious good girls that age, don't want to marry you and live happily
ever after. The ones that reply have different motives. This journey has perils, dangers and potential
horrors. You really need a good girl with good motives.

Where are you finding the girls that you write to?

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2024, 09:44:16 AM »
Two hours after leaving her I would go see another woman coming to Moscow and we'd check into my new hotel 10km away. The next woman was 32.

Ideally I'm looking for 30-42 but the 22-26 year olds keep replying back to my letters and some are interesting and know English so why not.

I don't think you are all invested in one woman but the woman that you are bringing up aren't necessarily the settle down type.

In the FSU, many girls settle down with a guy and get married by 21 or soon after. The ones that don't are likely too ugly or too pretty, or have some other issue why they haven't. The pretty ones know they can afford to hang around more as they are attractive to way more men out there. They tend to settle down around late twenties to early thirties and possibly not at all since they may end up party girls past their sell by date and never get a understanding, ability or want to settle down. That's how I have come to understand such a situation anyway rightly or wrongly.

So the 22-26 age group is when these pretty girls are most active. They've done the local scene by 21, Uni, etc and are good time girls who want some fun.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2024, 10:35:48 AM »
So the 22-26 age group is when these pretty girls are most active. They've done the local scene by 21, Uni, etc. and are good time girls who want some fun.

"Stacy's" Your post is straight out of the Incel manifesto.

FSUW don't do vague

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2024, 01:49:15 PM »
The underpinnings of the Incel Manifesto

1. Poor Mental Health:
incels tend to have significantly worse self-reported mental health compared to non-incels
They experience higher levels of depression, anxiety, loneliness, and lower life satisfaction

2. Extreme Views and Stereotypes:
Incels often hold extreme views about dating, influenced by a caricature of psychology.

4. Bitterness and Blame:
Incels forge their identity around a perceived inability to form sexual or romantic relationships that they will blame on women or society

5. Negative Emotions and Attitudes
Incels are characterized by resentment, misogyny, self-pity, and self-loathing.

so now, think about it....
on top of whatever made ya incel in the first place, this condition has NOW led you to a new and even worse place (see 1-5 above), where you have even more mental baggage to drag along
it's no wonder why them incels don't go no where, it's cuz of that HEAVY load they is all carryin!

GEE WILLIKERS! wait'll BeeFarmer finds out first cousins can marry in Tennesee now, thanks to its Good 'Ole Boy legislature

'Murica!!! land 'O Moonshine and Watermelon Rind

« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 02:07:15 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2024, 11:11:17 PM »
"Stacy's" Your post is straight out of the Incel manifesto.

Nothing wrong with a good "Stace" :D

Every guy wants one!!!

Well possibly not quite every guy, but a hell of a lot of guys.

Incels bang on about them, thx unfairness of it, what they are like and yeah there probably is a bit of jealousy that they want to bang them but can't and are cut out. They would rather be he Chad and are envious. The fat/ugly girls meanwhile would rather be the pretty/slender girl and are envious.

If the Incels knew they could land themselves a Stacy temporarily in the FSU by spending a bit of cash many would assuming they could lay their hands on a bit of cash to do that.

The problem is as CG has found the Stacy's don't hang around even with a guy who can go the distance money wise.

CG's problem may be pulling himself away from these Stacy's. The Stacy quite often, usually perhaps wants a Chad. The Chad does it for the Stacy's as they are a similar level in terms of looks and they get off on it with each other. Other guys they may give airtime to temporarily to boost their ego or get money off, but for most of them they are after their equal. CG unfortunately like most of us isn't their equal. CG may think he is because he can get these girls but only temporarily. CG's equal is likely below these girls in terms of looks and he's giving himself a harder time getting with them by overshooting them to these Stacy's.

CG needs to moderate his idea of the sort of looks a girl has for a future Miss CG. He needs to be comfortable with his she looks, feels like she fits with him looks wise etc but the Stacy's are always likely to be trouble for him looks wise, most will never except that he is at their higher level. He is a resource to facilitate as and when they have to, to pay of a debt or have a nice holiday abroad to satisfy their good time girl nature, etc but that is all they will regard him as, not as one off the 'cool dudes' in their social in crowd circle.

Stacy's can be fun and nice to be with for their pretty girl looks and hot bods, and it's nice to get it out of the system. But they don't care about guys they don't naturally feel anything for, and CG is ond of those guys. If a girl feels that you aren't up to her level you'll pick up on it and that's not a good sign. If she sees you as a social underling then she won't treat you the same as her inner circle and you'll be cut out of that.

CG needs a girl who isn't quite a Stacy, still reasonably attractive perhaps but not a Model/Supermodel. He's shown he can pay to be with one but there is nothing to be gained by gaining more of that accolade. He needs to level out at his true market worth in order to get a real relationship with a girl who will accept him as a serious partner for a LTR. Otherwise he could miss out on that altogether assuming he is serious about wanting that. That's how I see it anyway.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2024, 07:57:27 AM »
That's how I see it anyway.

This is yet another thread that you have hijacked with your incel theories. You have
plenty of threads for your BS already.
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2024, 06:36:04 PM »
This is yet another thread that you have hijacked with your incel theories. You have
plenty of threads for your BS already.

:D

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2024, 06:52:45 PM »
So tell me Beel,

What do you think my chances would have been of making it to the Basketball team in High School in the US?

I would have been about 6ft around mid teens, so likely slightly on the taller side than many guys but I am guessing not necessarily unique as probably a fair few others. I was fairly thin, not stick thin, not obviously muscly but certainly not much fat. My co-ordination ability was ok but not brilliant and on a good day I could run and shoot the basketball hoop ok and score with reasonably decent frequency, on a bad day not so well.

At that time I had done Swimming in my younger years in a non competitive way but being able to swim many laps of the pool at an ok speed and I had learnt and was practicing martial arts, not real good but not bad either.

So in an average US High School, roughly what would have been my chances of making it into the High School Basketball team? (Assuming this was a School that had no big call to fame as being well known for sports/Basketball, so a pretty mundane US high school on that front)

Also if I did get in what would be my likelihood of getting it on with a Cheerleader?

Did most of the Basketball guys get it on with a Cheerleader or was it just a few of them?

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2024, 08:13:09 PM »
"What do you think my chances would have been of making it to the Basketball team in High School in the US?"

you wouldn't even have made "towel boy" in that venue, you'd have been laughed at cuz WHITE MEN CAN'T JUMP!!!!
and few white men spent their entire youth playin DAILY agaist gangs of other equaly talented street kids
their skillz have evolved through a process of Natural Selection
YOU, otoh, have NO basketball skillz

if you knew you were comin' to America, and had some time to prepare
whatcha should do, is learn to play the guitar and sing
an English busker, WOULD get attention if yur any good
and SO MANY venues for you to play in

I can just seeya now Trench...
"Mrs Brown - yuv gotta luvly daugh-ter"

that's the ticket mate!!!
guitar picken is far easier to master than basketball against 7 ft tall 'brothers' I called them dewds "SpiderMan", cuz they looked like "Daddy Long Legs" spiders

just learn 3 chords to start C/F/G on some 'ole acoustic guitar
a few months of practice and you can teach yurself a few songs

« Last Edit: April 13, 2024, 08:31:29 PM by krimster2 »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2024, 09:21:53 PM »
So tell me Beel,

What do you think my chances would have been of making it to the Basketball team in High School in the US?

I was going to play hockey on the US Olympic team (but I never learned how to skate).

Also if I did get in what would be my likelihood of getting it on with a Cheerleader?

Most of the cheerleaders in high school were not promiscuous.
See the Olympic hockey team joke for likelihood.
FSUW don't do vague

Offline ML

Basketball in school
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2024, 12:03:00 PM »
I was a skinny 6 footer in junior high and high school.

I was first team in BB in 9th grade at junior high (7-9th grade)

I was second string in BB at a rather small high school in 10th grade and first half of 11th grade (I quit school to join USNavy a couple of days after I turned 17 in March)
I was 6th or 7th guy on the team.
A decent amount of playing time.
Strictly a streak shooter.
Once I scored over 20 points; usually only 3-7 points.
No jumping ability; could never touch the rim when just messing around in practice.  No rebounds, unless the ball bounced off rim or backboard straight into my hands.
I have rather short fingers (thanks to my Mother's side), so my ball handling was suspect if someone closely guarding me.
Strictly a shooting guard.

I was a fairly fast runner, but quit track team to have a paper route.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Basketball in school
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2024, 01:49:03 PM »
I was second string in BB at a rather small high school in 10th grade and first half of 11th grade

Luckily you shagged the entire cheerleading squad? Because you were on the team?

If Trench went to a small enough school he could have made the team. My sister homeschooled her younger
kids. They were each homecoming king or queen.

How many students in your school?
FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Basketball in school
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2024, 01:57:02 PM »
I was a skinny 6 footer in junior high and high school.

I was 5' 9" my freshman year

No jumping ability; could never touch the rim when just messing around in practice.

As a senior, I could stand flat footed under the basket and easily jump up and touch
my head on the backboard. From a run, I couldn't quite hit my head on the rim.

FSUW don't do vague

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2024, 02:19:39 PM »
that's NOTHIN!!!
I could pick my nose, roll the snot into a little ball, and fling it at someone I didn't like with deadly accuracy (all in under 2 seconds)*
and by the time it hit em in the back of the head, my arm is by my side and I'm innocently walkin away in the opposite direction
this takes a LOT more coordination and timing then basketball
I stopped doin it by highschool, when I switched to arson for entertainment instead, which is MUCH more thrilling

basketball LOL!!!

what's even funnier (to me)
is that if I saw 'em later and the snot was still on the back of their head
I'd ask em, HEY! is that a little oyster on the back of yur head? NO!!! it' SNOT!!!!!!
ahhhh, good times...
« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 04:07:54 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2024, 06:33:07 PM »
Most of the cheerleaders in high school were not promiscuous.
See the Olympic hockey team joke for likelihood.

I thought that was part of the deal they accepted when they signed up for the Cheerleading squad to shag all the Jocks on the Sports teams :D

I would have refused to play my best until they encouraged me enough by shagging me lol.

Seriously, were there guys on the team who didn't get any Cheer Sex?

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541451
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 1723
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 7
Guests: 1720
Total: 1727

+-Recent Posts

Re: Trippin in St Pete by krimster2
Today at 12:26:08 PM

Re: Trippin in St Pete by Trenchcoat
Today at 07:34:19 AM

Trippin in St Pete by 2tallbill
Today at 06:20:16 AM

Re: Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by Trenchcoat
Today at 01:03:56 AM

Re: Trippin in St Pete by Trenchcoat
Today at 01:01:18 AM

Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 01:53:18 PM

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 10:57:05 AM

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 10:55:23 AM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 10:11:31 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:44:27 AM