It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Hello😊  (Read 19417 times)

Offline albajulia

• When nothing goes right...go left
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Hello😊
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2020, 12:17:38 PM »

Men will have different stories and reasons. I recommend being cautious
of men who degrade the local women too much. The unmarried women
in their area might be scarce or maybe the problem is that the guys isn't
very desirable.

It's up to you to sort out the dirt and the sand from the gold.

Udachi!

Bill

Good advice, thank you!
"Never give up...You taught me never to give up and you were a good teacher, babe"

Im Evelyn, and Im happy😊

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2020, 12:22:20 PM »
The whole world speaks of Slavic women as feminine, gentle, and family-loving.
And men know that. I still tend to be skeptical of such words of coaches.

What do you think?

I've known Slavic women who could sing like a choir of Angels, and I've
met Slavic women when they sing, the neighbors dog cries. I've met
Slavic women who know 4 languages and could talk intelligently on
nearly any subject. I once dated a woman who honestly asked me
if we had the moon where I lived. (She would miss it if it wasn't there)

There are Slavic women who are absolute Angels and would never harm
anyone for any reason and I've met Slavic women who would harvest your
organs for a new pair of boots.

There is EVERYTHING and every type in the FSU. I believe that the FSU
culture teaches women to work harder to stay slim and desirable, more
so than the USA for example, but anybody who says that there aren't
good women in the USA is completely and totally wrong.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2020, 12:36:22 PM »
gozpedy ludie

difference between east and west?
there’s NO DIFFERENCE at all in the women...
but there’s a HUGE difference in the “kultura” between east and west
and the beliefs and attitudes that correspond to whatever socio-economic class you
belong to within this culture

since most Russians are poor, and this is what shaped their attitudes and beliefs
many in the west will feel that this will give them leverage over a Russian woman
and who doesn’t want to have leverage over an opposing party
give me a lever big enough and I can move the world

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2020, 01:08:03 PM »

I have another question for you. Internet trainers teach women- " ask a man a question, why is he looking for a woman abroad, and not in his own country?". I asked the men. Most say " we have too many feminists. Our women have forgotten what it means to be a woman. They are not feminine, do not have family values, etc." Coaches talk about such men - they do not value a woman as a person, they need a slave, which they will manage. These are potential abusers. Of the many men who wrote to me, only three(!!) said they were looking for an equal partner, at eye level. And then I have a dissonance. The whole world speaks of Slavic women as feminine, gentle, and family-loving. And men know that. I still tend to be skeptical of such words of coaches. What do you think?

The reason I give to women when asked why I'm looking for a Slavic woman is they are the most beautiful in the world. Regardless of the reasons men give you for why they search overseas, you need to determine if they are a winner or loser. Some men who are looking for equal partner and dismiss the man's role and women's role in a relationship my turn you off. You may discover they are not a real MAN.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline albajulia

« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2020, 01:56:21 PM »
Thank you for your honest answers!😘 It is really useful to learn men's opinions from primary sources.  I have many more questions for you, I hope you will help me understand how men think.😊
"Never give up...You taught me never to give up and you were a good teacher, babe"

Im Evelyn, and Im happy😊

Online krimster2

« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2020, 03:25:49 PM »
"I hope you will help me understand how men think."

ok, when it comes to women, men DO NOT think!
their actions and behavior have been programmed by BOG or some other mysterious being
they are not conscious of what they are doing or feeling, they just act on the impulses that they feel
and as I said, if they don't have this impulse towards you, then they are not going to think about it some and then start having it...
this is not the way this works
it's not the way any of this works!

what you need to do is make a "connection" to someone through some shared interest
and the internet is a really GREAT place to do that, BUT...
if the "shared interest" is "dating" then this will go off the rails VERY quickly!!!

so my dear, my question to you is this!
what special interest or ability do you have that might be shared or appreciated by some other poor lost soul out there?
if you can find one, then make a flag out of it, and run it up a flag pole, and look around and see who salutes it...
there's your huckleberry

« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 03:42:50 PM by krimster2 »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2020, 04:50:08 PM »
I have many more questions for you, I hope you will help me understand how men think.😊

Men are so smart we have two heads to help us analyze and decide on a woman. The big head and the small head helps us think.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online krimster2

« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2020, 10:13:33 PM »
I think that especially because you are after all a woman, you behave very emotionally
and not very analytically

some simple observations:
both in Russia and in the West, on average men marry younger women
conversely women marry older men...

the problem with that statistic is this...
if you are in the 40-50 age group, you will probably be dating in the 50-60 age group

so you are in a lower “decile” 1/10 of the population, than they guys you are trying to date
and you know what?
there are fewer available men in that group than there are of women in your age group...

on top of that, a large segment of this population will be widowers
and the largest will be divorced dads making substantial alimony payments...

so what happens to the value of something that is in short supply, a "high status" male for example?
it’s value goes up!

ok...

so think of what you are seeking as a kind of transaction, you are seeking something of value by offering something else of value
how valuable is what you are bartering in exchange for what you want from a man?
you want your needs fulfilled,
but if FOR each according to their need
then FROM each, according to their ability
one way must always be returned by the other

because I am a man, I am an advocate of action and not endless reading of self-help books
or drowning oneself in self-pity

if you want to hunt bears you go to the forest and not the city...
you go to where the prey is plentiful and not wise to the ways of a huntress...

a really smart woman would get a travel visa to either the USA, or Europe and go there and hunt...

I can’t speak for hunting in Europe, but in the USA, I’d come here and pick one of the richest zip codes and go to a church on Sunday and sit as close to the front as possible...
100% you’ll be politely “hit on” and talked to by the older dewds
when the service is over and you walk outside and “mingle”

ps, I only go to one of the Pentacostal churches here with my Russian droog who works at GazProm in Houston, we dress up like hill billys and sit in the back and watch people speak in tongues and hold up sedated rattle snakes
my friend freaked out the first time I showed him this

« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 10:27:00 PM by krimster2 »

Offline albajulia

« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2020, 12:19:05 AM »
I think that especially because you are after all a woman, you behave very emotionally
and not very analytically

some simple observations:
both in Russia and in the West, on average men marry younger women
conversely women marry older men...

the problem with that statistic is this...
if you are in the 40-50 age group, you will probably be dating in the 50-60 age group

so you are in a lower “decile” 1/10 of the population, than they guys you are trying to date
and you know what?
there are fewer available men in that group than there are of women in your age group...

on top of that, a large segment of this population will be widowers
and the largest will be divorced dads making substantial alimony payments...

so what happens to the value of something that is in short supply, a "high status" male for example?
it’s value goes up!

ok...

so think of what you are seeking as a kind of transaction, you are seeking something of value by offering something else of value
how valuable is what you are bartering in exchange for what you want from a man?
you want your needs fulfilled,
but if FOR each according to their need
then FROM each, according to their ability
one way must always be returned by the other

because I am a man, I am an advocate of action and not endless reading of self-help books
or drowning oneself in self-pity

if you want to hunt bears you go to the forest and not the city...
you go to where the prey is plentiful and not wise to the ways of a huntress...

a really smart woman would get a travel visa to either the USA, or Europe and go there and hunt...

I can’t speak for hunting in Europe, but in the USA, I’d come here and pick one of the richest zip codes and go to a church on Sunday and sit as close to the front as possible...
100% you’ll be politely “hit on” and talked to by the older dewds
when the service is over and you walk outside and “mingle”

ps, I only go to one of the Pentacostal churches here with my Russian droog who works at GazProm in Houston, we dress up like hill billys and sit in the back and watch people speak in tongues and hold up sedated rattle snakes
my friend freaked out the first time I showed him this
I adequately assess the situation. I'm 39 years old and I'm not looking for a man my age. First, because I don't want a relationship with a man my age. My partners have always been at least 10 years older than me. men are always looking for women at least 10-15 years younger. For me, the ideal age of a partner is 50 years or older. I'm not one of those ladies who are 50 years old, and they want a man 40-50 years old. I know perfectly well that a 50-year-old man will be looking for a 30-to 40-year-old woman. A 40-year-old man will be looking for a 20-30-year-old girl. I find it funny to listen to a 50-year-old woman who says "Grandpa" about a 55/60-year-old man. Despite the fact that she is almost a grandmother.

Im Evelyn, and Im happy😊

Offline albajulia

« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2020, 12:26:45 AM »
There is an opinion that people when meeting in the first 10 seconds understand whether they "want" this person. I mean, not just sex, but life together. Everything else is secondary. Yes, a woman can chase a man, and even get into his bed - but after a couple of dates, it's over because she didn't hook up with him. The Creator of the Agency Elenas models teaches girls in their training sessions- "fuck and smile". When a man comes you have to have sex with him, give him pleasure in bed.Be cheerful, smile, so that he is comfortable with you. Every time he thinks about sex, he'll remember you. Here is such a simple psychology. Satisfy a man in bed - and if you're lucky, he'll come back.

Im Evelyn, and Im happy😊

Offline albajulia

« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2020, 12:36:43 AM »
About the advice to go to Europe or the States.
For most Russian women, this is impossible. The US does not grant visas to single women. Europe is a little easier, but not always. Two of my friends were refused a visa to Germany And Spain-despite the fact that they had already purchased tours! In order to go to Church on Sundays in the States-you need to at least get to the States. Which at the moment is the same as getting to the Moon. To travel to the States, a woman must have $ 50 in her account for each day of her stay in the country. Plus paying for a hotel, etc. Believe me, 90%of women on a Dating site have an average Russian salary. At the moment, it is about 250 -300$. Therefore, when a man accuses a woman that she refuses to meet in a neutral country, citing the fact that she does not have money for tickets - he is wrong. This is Russian reality. And half the country lives this way.

Im Evelyn, and Im happy😊

Offline msmob

« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2020, 02:00:40 AM »
About the advice to go to Europe or the States.
For most Russian women, this is impossible. The US does not grant visas to single women. Europe is a little easier, but not always. Two of my friends were refused a visa to Germany And Spain-despite the fact that they had already purchased tours! In order to go to Church on Sundays in the States-you need to at least get to the States. Which at the moment is the same as getting to the Moon. To travel to the States, a woman must have $ 50 in her account for each day of her stay in the country. Plus paying for a hotel, etc. Believe me, 90%of women on a Dating site have an average Russian salary. At the moment, it is about 250 -300$. Therefore, when a man accuses a woman that she refuses to meet in a neutral country, citing the fact that she does not have money for tickets - he is wrong. This is Russian reality. And half the country lives this way.

Cyprus offers Russian Tourists a visa and whilst they are v,suspicious of single women - if your man assumes responsibility for your trip - verbally - and you have a return ticket and accommodation - you'll be welcome

Offline albajulia

« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2020, 02:56:36 AM »
Cyprus offers Russian Tourists a visa and whilst they are v,suspicious of single women - if your man assumes responsibility for your trip - verbally - and you have a return ticket and accommo
dation - you'll be welcome
Good to know, thank you!😊

Im Evelyn, and Im happy😊

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2020, 09:14:07 AM »
There is an opinion that people when meeting in the first 10 seconds understand whether they "want" this person. I mean, not just sex, but life together. Everything else is secondary. Yes, a woman can chase a man, and even get into his bed - but after a couple of dates, it's over because she didn't hook up with him. The Creator of the Agency Elenas models teaches girls in their training sessions- "fuck and smile". When a man comes you have to have sex with him, give him pleasure in bed.Be cheerful, smile, so that he is comfortable with you. Every time he thinks about sex, he'll remember you. Here is such a simple psychology. Satisfy a man in bed - and if you're lucky, he'll come back.

Welcome Julia! Good to read a gal's perspective in this endeavor.

This post of your is quite interesting. I didn't read anyone else's post in this thread so I'm not sure if it's already mentioned. There is this 'advice' that is repeatedly given here that 'a man will know if a Russian woman likes him'. The implication is, this 'woman' would, as maybe the way you put it, 'fuck and smile' upon meeting travelling Romeo of the west.

Sex is by far one of the cursory gauge whether there's *chemistry* between two people in this pursuit. It could be that this attitude or expectation is one of the contributing factor of sexual tourism using the MOB (Mail Order Bride - International Dating for Marriage), or why a lot men simply use it to ask for intimate photos.

Largely why, women from the MOB are looked down upon by ex-pats living in the west. When I first started I remember one agency (Makshim) started a program whereas the man, who became interested in a woman/women, is offered an option to pay for money so the agency can then have the gal/s come in and be photograph in either 'sexier poses', in a bikini, etc...the more money received, the lesser the article of clothing - this done by a 'marriage agency' representing Russian women.

Anyway. I'm glad you're here to offer up some of your experiences dealing through this affair.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 09:15:56 AM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Gator

« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2020, 10:11:33 AM »
There is an opinion that people when meeting in the first 10 seconds understand whether they "want" this person. I mean, not just sex, but life together. Everything else is secondary.

10 seconds is too quick for me.    There were 4-5 women with whom I had spoken with several times, only to have my expectations fizzle before we finished our tort and chai.   Yes, the "chemistry" thing. 

That is why when I  made a trip to meet for the first time, I visited multiple women but not concurrently. 

....teaches girls in their training sessions- "fuck and smile".   

Sex is important, yet I did not push it.   The "third date" guideline worked for me, although hormones, situation and atmosphere makes it happen sooner sometimes.

The smile part is important for American men.  It should feel natural. 

Women also seemed to be coached to behave as if they are frugal.  That bothered me because I like fine restaurants.  However, the prices in some Moscow restaurants shocked even me.     

Satisfy a man in bed - and if you're lucky, he'll come back.

Two comments:

First, does he satisfy you or at least try?   If not, the sex may not be enough for him as well as you? Sex is important but not a reason for a committed relationship.   

Second, maybe it is best that some men don't come back.   Meaning - they would have returned if the connection were strong.  Otherwise, if the "connection" were not strong,  a return meeting would have wasted your time.     I "came back" for a second meeting with 5-6 women, usually a trip outside Russia.    The time together was good, yet not good enough except for two in particular.             

Offline albajulia

« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2020, 10:20:05 AM »
Hi. I gave a quote from the book of the Creator of the Agency Elenas models Elena Petrova. This is not my opinion...although😊... I agree about the chemistry..this is what ultimately determines everything. The same Elena Petrova recommends that girls use more explicit photos, because ALL men react to the female body. I don't know how e men choose girls. I can only say about myself - when I look at a man's profile, I immediately assess it from the point of view of intimacy - can I imagine myself in bed with this man? Can I imagine him touching me and kissing me? If I do not like a man - what kind of relationship can we talk about? So it's not just men who think about sex.😉😊Maybe this is shocking to someone, but I used to be honest-first of all with myself.

Im Evelyn, and Im happy😊

Offline albajulia

« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2020, 10:29:58 AM »
10 seconds is too quick for me.    There were 4-5 women with whom I had spoken with several times, only to have my expectations fizzle before we finished our tort and chai.   Yes, the "chemistry" thing. 

I was referring to an instinctive level.😊

Im Evelyn, and Im happy😊

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2020, 10:33:52 AM »
Hi. I gave a quote from the book of the Creator of the Agency Elenas models Elena Petrova. This is not my opinion...although😊... I agree about the chemistry..this is what ultimately determines everything. The same Elena Petrova recommends that girls use more explicit photos, because ALL men react to the female body. I don't know how e men choose girls. I can only say about myself - when I look at a man's profile, I immediately assess it from the point of view of intimacy - can I imagine myself in bed with this man? Can I imagine him touching me and kissing me? If I do not like a man - what kind of relationship can we talk about? So it's not just men who think about sex.😉😊Maybe this is shocking to someone, but I used to be honest-first of all with myself.

I fully understand and more importantly, fully agree with you.

I have always made the point here and elsewhere, based on my personal experiences (more than mere  observation), woman are prone to be as much, if not much more 'forward/aggressive', with their sexuality than men are. It depends on their target of interest, of course.

This is reality is really very simple. Many men just get caught up with all the other silly noise and excuses that keeps them from realizing and recognizing what this natural calling is. I can easily recognize women's sexuality state simply by recognizing a lot of her actions in any given situation or surrounding. It's easy to 'engage' it from there on in.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 10:38:04 AM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline ML

« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2020, 10:42:50 AM »
The Creator of the Agency Elenas models teaches girls in their training sessions- "fuck and smile". When a man comes you have to have sex with him, give him pleasure in bed.Be cheerful, smile, so that he is comfortable with you. Every time he thinks about sex, he'll remember you. Here is such a simple psychology. Satisfy a man in bed - and if you're lucky, he'll come back.

I had experience with a few FSU gals who had been advised of a different strategy.

I remember one early 40s gal.  We had very good attraction for each other when out and about, at restaurants, theatre, etc.  But when I went for the kiss, she would turn her head.  When I hugged her, she would push away somewhat.  Finally, after 3rd date, I gave up and never contacted her again on this WMVM trip.  After a week or so, she sent me email telling how she had been thinking about me taking off her dress and carrying her to the bed.

I replied that she had waited too long, and if she had such thoughts why had she been playing 'hard to get.'

She replied that her 23 year old daughter had told her that was the best way to attract a man.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Gator

« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2020, 10:57:42 AM »
The same Elena Petrova recommends that girls use more explicit photos, because ALL men react to the female body.

I avoided women who uploaded revealing photos or sexually suggestive poses.  It smacked of desperation - I am no white knight searching  for damsels in distress.   

...when I look at a man's profile, I immediately assess it from the point of view of intimacy - can I imagine myself in bed with this man? Can I imagine him touching me and kissing me?

Wow!  You are very romantic.  I commend your spirit. 

When examining a photo  I did not consider sex.  Instead I looked for physical (attractive women with a slender body, not a "10"), friendly personality, and "natural." 

Maybe the sexless examination was due to my age, yet when younger I was the same in choosing women  to approach.   All my American girlfriends were attractive, some beautiful, the mother of my sons a '10.'   When first meeting at a singles bar what would become an enduring girl friend, I approached her thinking she was the most intelligent person in the room.   I said it, she was, and we stayed together for over a year.

Offline Gator

« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2020, 11:00:25 AM »

She replied that her 23 year old daughter had told her that was the best way to attract a man.

:ROFL:

Clearly, she would not pass the IQ test. 

Offline albajulia

« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2020, 11:00:41 AM »
I had experience with a few FSU gals who had been advised of a different strategy.

I remember one early 40s gal.  We had very good attraction for each other when out and about, at restaurants, theatre, etc.  But when I went for the kiss, she would turn her head.  When I hugged her, she would push away somewhat.  Finally, after 3rd date, I gave up and never contacted her again on this WMVM trip.  After a week or so, she sent me email telling how she had been thinking about me taking off her dress and carrying her to the bed.

I replied that she had waited too long, and if she had such thoughts why had she been playing 'hard to get.'

Well...Elena Petrova responds to this - it makes sense to refuse sex if you are a virgin. If you are not a virgin and refuse a man sex, he thinks - " why does she refuse me? Why am I worse than her ex-men who she gave sex to? She doesn't want me? A man will not return to a woman with whom he had such thoughts."

Im Evelyn, and Im happy😊

Offline albajulia

« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2020, 11:09:47 AM »
I avoided women who uploaded revealing photos or sexually suggestive poses.  It smacked of desperation - I am no white knight searching  for damsels in distress.   

Wow!  You are very romantic.  I commend your spirit. 

When examining a photo  I did not consider sex.  Instead I looked for physical (attractive women with a slender body, not a "10"), friendly personality, and "natural." 

Maybe the sexless examination was due to my age, yet when younger I was the same in choosing women  to approach.   All my American girlfriends were attractive, some beautiful, the mother of my sons a '10.'   When first meeting at a singles bar what would become an enduring girl friend, I approached her thinking she was the most intelligent person in the room.   I said it, she was, and we stayed together for over a year.

I didn't just mean sex appeal. Maybe I expressed my thoughts incorrectly. Of course, I was referring to the attractiveness of a person on several levels, from appearance to-including-sexual attractiveness. Agree, none of us build a relationship with a person who is unpleasant to us and does not like outwardly. If I can't imagine being around a man, I can't imagine him touching me-of course not, I won't meet him

Im Evelyn, and Im happy😊

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2020, 11:23:00 AM »
Hi. I gave a quote from the book of the Creator of the Agency Elenas models Elena Petrova. This is not my opinion...although😊... I agree about the chemistry..this is what ultimately determines everything. The same Elena Petrova recommends that girls use more explicit photos, because ALL men react to the female body. I don't know how e men choose girls.

Is it Elena's 101 book?

I translated most of it to English. I agree with most of Elena's
recommendations. There are some puritans in the USA who
would disagree with Elena's photos but you are European and
should go with what feels correct for you, rather that what some
Baptist minister in Kansas might say.

I would also recommend logging in from the English side of the site
as if you were a man and then look to see what the most popular
girls wear. 

Some FSU women have no clue what looks good on them or what
photo a man would like. My recommendation is that you get several
opinions on which photos are best.

The part that I agree with her the most is figuring your chances
with Age, how many children, hair length, weight, English abilities,
beauty, etc and then improving your chances where you can. Like
improving English, diet, exercise, growing hair longer etc. 

I know of one Russian woman who I won't name because others
know her, that was incredibly stubborn and would ask men what
shoes, dress, hair, necklace, etc they liked and then she would
ignore everyone and choose something that nobody besides
herself liked.

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2020, 11:25:43 AM »

I couldn't imagine getting advice from a 23 year old except
maybe which tech product was best, but relationship advice?
What does a 23 year old know?

FSUW don't do vague

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1970
Total: 1979

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM