It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Coronavirus, how are you preparing for it and how it is affecting you so far?  (Read 439269 times)

Offline BC

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
I take it GQ you have now proven that a virus can detect and plan along political lines and that west and northeast coasts of the North American continent are not part of the United States.  If something is not impossible, like me causing those infections in the US on my trip does not necessarily mean it is so, but sure, everything is possible as it stands now. Pretty remote so far as I left for the US in August, but time will tell.  Would mean my parents, son and friends in the US were all asymptomatic.

The point was to show how easily and available testing is here, despite all your negative thoughts.  Saying you can do something and doing it is a world of difference so show me yours kinda thing. Tell me about your experience as an insured person, then think about the large, growing portion of our US workforce that is not insured nowadays and how much it might cost them.  Does your doctor really need to request a test? Is there a copay for that? What's the bill for that going to cost someone whether insured or not in the US? Both are free here to those who have lower no copay levels or have been furloughed or otherwise unemployed.

Tomorrow I'll know my status and can adjust risk factors in my life accordingly such as travels, maybe even donate plasma to help someone or contribute to research as a small part of this big puzzle, a number on some spreadsheet to help folks make better decisions or trace origins.

BTW, please note I now understand your POV and fully agree with your concerns about using testing companies that do not state which test will be used The LabCorp websites don't state it anywhere I could find and others don't even let you choose, much less list the specific tests used.

An independent physician will determine whether to authorize your test request, if appropriate.

hmm.. sounds complicated already...

I see Quest also offers tests, for 120 bucks or so without seeing a doctor... and another 10 buck fee for whatever.. plus taxes and additionals likely close to 150 bucks.

http://www.health.com/condition/infectious-diseases/coronavirus/coronavirus-antigen-test

but again...

A Quest spokeswoman confirmed that the test is conducted on two different diagnostic testing “platforms” and that consumers do not choose which test is used.

You see, we can agree from time to time.

It's not the antibody test themselves that is of concern, but instead the accuracy of the tests.

http://www.businessinsider.com/antibody-test-that-is-more-than-99-accurate-gets-emergency-clearance-by-fda-2020-5?IR=T

There are now 12 antibody tests out there. Now that a 'most accurate, almost perfect' test is in production I expect a bunch of 'unspecified' and dangerous testing schemes will be offered to get rid of stock.  Buyer beware, read the fine print and disclaimers carefully.

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
I take it GQ you have now proven that a virus can detect and plan along political lines and that west and northeast coasts of the North American continent are not part of the United States.

Really?  I did? Best read what I said again.

If something is not impossible, like me causing those infections in the US on my trip does not necessarily mean it is so, but sure, everything is possible as it stands now.Pretty remote so far as I left for the US in August, but time will tell.  Would mean my parents, son and friends in the US were all asymptomatic.

Well FWIW, you said late last year. August, the 8th month in the year, to me is more like 'mid' last year than 'late'. But go ahead and move the goal post to suit your point.

The point was to show how easily and available testing is here, despite all your negative thoughts.

...and you think it isn't here, right? Don't let me put words in your mouth but I'm sure this is why you feel the need to go out of your way to 'share' your 'testing' situation over there despite no one asking because maybe you feel you somehow you have an 'up'. Am I right?

Saying you can do something and doing it is a world of difference so show me yours kinda thing.

LMAO! see above.

Tell me about your experience as an insured person, then think about the large, growing portion of our US workforce that is not insured nowadays and how much it might cost them.

PCR, and likely someday sorology if warranted, are free test, baby! Even illegal aliens get tested for free here, BC. How you like 'em pancakes? I know you find this deflating because that takes away your 'one up' nature :devil:

Does your doctor really need to request a test?

Part of having a good doctor is there's a synergy between doctor and patient. There's a great consultation that takes place with my doctor BC.

Is there a copay for that?

For serology test? No. PCR is free by public administration.

What's the bill for that going to cost someone whether insured or not in the US?

See above.

Both are free here to those who have lower no copay levels or have been furloughed or otherwise unemployed.

Ho-hum..here, too.

Tomorrow I'll know my status and can adjust risk factors in my life accordingly such as travels, maybe even donate plasma to help someone or contribute to research as a small part of this big puzzle, a number on some spreadsheet to help folks make better decisions or trace origins.

LMAO! You need a test that basically is useless and meaningless to make you feel 'comfortable'? Sugar pill should also do the same you know.

BTW, please note I now understand your POV and fully agree with your concerns about using testing companies that do not state which test will be used The LabCorp websites don't state it anywhere I could find and others don't even let you choose, much less list the specific tests used.

Ahhh, therein lies what I said about the benefit of a good consultation with your doctor.

hmm.. sounds complicated already...

For some, not others.

I see Quest also offers tests, for 120 bucks or so without seeing a doctor... and another 10 buck fee for whatever.. plus taxes and additionals likely close to 150 bucks.

http://www.health.com/condition/infectious-diseases/coronavirus/coronavirus-antigen-test

but again...

Don't you just love competition?

You see, we can agree from time to time.

Knowing who you voted for 2008-2012, I can only hope it'll be few and far in between, TBH.

It's not the antibody test themselves that is of concern, but instead the accuracy of the tests. http://www.businessinsider.com/antibody-test-that-is-more-than-99-accurate-gets-emergency-clearance-by-fda-2020-5?IR=T

So many uncertainties about everything surrounding this virus, no? You'll soon realize this given the opportunity to educate yourself about it.

There are now 12 antibody tests out there. Now that a 'most accurate, almost perfect' test is in production I expect a bunch of 'unspecified' and dangerous testing schemes will be offered to get rid of stock.  Buyer beware, read the fine print and disclaimers carefully.

You're slowly realizing the very point I had been making. Taking the test now is both pointless and meaningless all things considered.

Let's just hope your 'test result' comes out 'positive'. I'm sure it'll be a some sort of badge you can wear close to your heart, BC. Maybe even give a King Kong size chest pump in case someone have a need to know.

:)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 11:45:56 AM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline BC

So many uncertainties about everything surrounding this virus, no? You'll soon realize this given the opportunity to educate yourself about it.

You're slowly realizing the very point I had been making. Taking the test now is both pointless and meaningless all things considered.

Let's just hope your 'test result' comes out 'positive'. I'm sure it'll be a some sort of badge you can wear close to your heart, BC. Maybe even give a King Kong size chest pump in case someone have a need to know.

:)

I was well informed about the uncertainties beforehand, just unaware of your POV when stating that tests are available but not the type or reliability of the tests offered.  As I stated before, no false-negative results and chances of only one in 500 false-positive whilst still observing precautions is pretty darn good.  Is that meaningless? No, as it will allow me to make more educated decisions, weighing risks where and whether or not travel is prudent, or my kids from up north visiting this summer, planning education next year for my youngest son etc.  Nothing absolutely perfect, but data-driven.

Chest beating and badges of honour? - no.  Just adding some contrast to your rather grey picture of things here and there, along with showing how things can improve.

I see CA new cases are trending perceptibly upwards with more new cases daily than NY or any other state for that matter.. isn't that concerning to you?

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10

CDC estimates 35 percent with coronavirus may be asymptomatic. Other studies like one done in Wuhan showed similar results with 30% of infected were asymptomatic.

http://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/cdc-estimates-35-percent-with-coronavirus-may-be-asymptomatic-which-highlights-need-for-social-distancing-say-experts-184310015.html

For every two infected people showing symptoms and could take themselves out of the population so they don't spread the virus, there's one infected person walking around not knowing they're infected and spreading the virus.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline ML

I am having Corona test Monday morning.
I go in Wednesday to have the stent removed from bottom of my liver tube that was put in back in March after my screwed up gall bladder removal operation.
They wanted me tested for Corona before going into hospital.
Wife can't even go into hospital on Wednesday.
Must wait in car with phone on to know when to retrieve me.

Don't know which swab they will stick in me for the Corona test.
I hope it isn't the long one into the nose.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline calmissile

I am having Corona test Monday morning.
I go in Wednesday to have the stent removed from bottom of my liver tube that was put in back in March after my screwed up gall bladder removal operation.
They wanted me tested for Corona before going into hospital.
Wife can't even go into hospital on Wednesday.
Must wait in car with phone on to know when to retrieve me.

Don't know which swab they will stick in me for the Corona test.
I hope it isn't the long one into the nose.

I can relate to the wife having to wait in the car (along with daughter too young to leave at home according to law).  They had to wait during my 1st cataract surgery.  2nd eye scheduled for end of June.  I suppose it will be the same waiting in the car exercise.

I hope you get the quick, easy method of Corona virus test.  Good luck.
Doug (Calmissile)

Offline mhr7

• Trips: Resident
Anti- British venom,rhetoric and vitriol drips from their mouths..just as it does from Moby on these forums.

:sad:
"After your death, you will be what you were before your birth." - Schopenhauer

Offline GQBlues

I was well informed about the uncertainties beforehand, just unaware of your POV when stating that tests are available but not the type or reliability of the tests offered.

You sure sees things that aren’t there man. Starting to sound clinical to me, BC.

As I stated before, no false-negative results and chances of only one in 500 false-positive whilst still observing precautions is pretty darn good.

For something that doesn’t really guarantee you of anything, it’s pretty useless to me. LMAO!

Is that meaningless? No, as it will allow me to make more educated decisions,

Lol from a test result that may or may not tell you you have antibodies that really isn’t capable of giving further information to go by. Yabadabadoo!

weighing risks where and whether or not travel is prudent, or my kids from up north visiting this summer, planning education next year for my youngest son etc.  Nothing absolutely perfect, but data-driven.

Date driven, exactly how? Results can’t even tell you how long will IgG linger if you do in fact have it, nor will it tell you, much less guaranteed if you are immune or can still be infected. You obviously need to do more reading BC.

Chest beating and badges of honour? - no.  Just adding some contrast to your rather grey picture of things here and there, along with showing how things can improve.

I assure you it isn’t grey in any of my world. But feel free to add as much contrast to yours as you see fit. I can understand your need based on what we’re well aware happened there.

I see CA new cases are trending perceptibly upwards with more new cases daily than NY or any other state for that matter.. isn't that concerning to you?

41,000 cases, of which nearly 90% is technically mild, from a virus with a survival rate of well in the high 90 percentile, in a population of well over 10 million. Mercy ship have left the port a long time ago, BC. Besides, even in LA, we have more than ample amount of beds and ventilators so the chances of having to play Rock-Paper-Scissors in who lives and dies is a very remote possibility here unlike.... well, you know where, right?

:devil:

« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 05:01:23 PM by GQBlues »
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
The Lancet has released the most extensive study on the use of hydroxychloroquine to date, over 93,000 patients in 671 hospital on six continents. They also had a large control group.  Their conclusion:

We were unable to confirm a benefit of hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine, when used alone or with a macrolide, on in-hospital outcomes for COVID-19. Each of these drug regimens was associated with decreased in-hospital survival and an increased frequency of ventricular arrhythmias when used for treatment of COVID-19.

http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)31180-6/fulltext

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline GQBlues

:ROFL:

This guy is really starting to appear he is either too scared to commit to anything, or he is just plain clueless. Now he’s saying prolonged lockdown may do irreparable damage. He just testified in front of Congress hardly a week ago when he said opening now will kill us all.

WTF is wrong with this guy?

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
A couple of articles a few of you might find interesting:

http://spectrum.ieee.org/tech-talk/green-tech/buildings/plasma-destroy-coronavirus-air-hvac-systems

http://spectrum.ieee.org/the-human-os/biomedical/diagnostics/testing-tests-which-covid19-tests-are-most-accurate

FIND in February announced a call to manufacturers to submit their tests for evaluation. In exchange, the manufacturers get a global stamp of independent evaluation, and a listing on FIND’s pipeline. Manufacturers have submitted more than 300 tests, and FIND today posted the results of the first five it has evaluated.

All five achieved 100 percent clinical sensitivity on positive samples, and at least 96 percent specificity on negative samples. The tests were submitted by KH Medical, SD Biosensor, BGI Health, DAAN Gene, and Tib Molbiol. Each company submitted a molecular test that detects the presence of viral genetic material.

FIND evaluates tests that meet their criteria on a first-come, first-served basis. The five tests described today were the first to arrive, Kelly-Cirino says. She aims to post performance data for two or three more tests each week for the foreseeable future.

Several related  links on those pages.
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Offline BillyB

http://spectrum.ieee.org/tech-talk/green-tech/buildings/plasma-destroy-coronavirus-air-hvac-systems

Plasma is expensive. I use rotating lasers and when the plasma goes out, it's expensive to replace. Some restaurants and other businesses are upgrading their HVAC systems with HEPA filters which can catch most viruses and UV light.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline BC

You sure sees things that aren’t there man. Starting to sound clinical to me, BC.

In plain English: I'm confident that antibodies (if I have them) may help in the future if I am exposed to this bug.  Evidence is pointing in this direction and trials are underway.  Until now, antibody tests were too unreliable, from 1 in 10 wrong results to now 1 in 500 for a false-positive result and no chance of a false-negative result.  What do vaccines do? They create antibodies.  Makes plenty of sense to me.

For something that doesn’t really guarantee you of anything, it’s pretty useless to me. LMAO!

Fair enough (for now), neither does Hydroxychloroquine with all evidence thus far pointing to it not being effective.  Do I assume correctly you support Trump taking it despite the risk of side effects? (keep in mind there are no side effects to this test other than a small puncture wound and loss of blood)

Lol from a test result that may or may not tell you you have antibodies that really isn’t capable of giving further information to go by. Yabadabadoo!
It tells with certainty that I don't have them, and only 1 in 500 chance that it will give a false-positive result.  I know nothing now and will know more later today.

Date driven, exactly how? Results can’t even tell you how long will IgG linger if you do in fact have it, nor will it tell you, much less guaranteed if you are immune or can still be infected. You obviously need to do more reading BC.

See above. You are repeating the same thing just using different words.

I assure you it isn’t grey in any of my world. But feel free to add as much contrast to yours as you see fit. I can understand your need based on what we’re well aware happened there.

Then call it adding colour to your black and white world.  Ok, you understand my need? Great discussion progress. Looks like you'll get to where 'I am' sooner than later as those grey bars in charts get higher and higher.

41,000 cases, of which nearly 90% is technically mild, from a virus with a survival rate of well in the high 90 percentile, in a population of well over 10 million. Mercy ship have left the port a long time ago, BC. Besides, even in LA, we have more than ample amount of beds and ventilators so the chances of having to play Rock-Paper-Scissors in who lives and dies is a very remote possibility here unlike.... well, you know where, right?

I think we can both agree about hoping Mercy does not need to return to your area.  Unfortunately, the data is not supporting our hopes very well.  I thought CA would do quite well for a while, clearly evident early on in the chart but seems eyes are off the ball nowadays in a big way.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 08:49:37 PM by BC »

Offline BC

:ROFL:

This guy is really starting to appear he is either too scared to commit to anything, or he is just plain clueless. Now he’s saying prolonged lockdown may do irreparable damage. He just testified in front of Congress hardly a week ago when he said opening now will kill us all.

Guess much depends on the definition of 'prolonged'.

Offline BC

Plasma is expensive. I use rotating lasers and when the plasma goes out, it's expensive to replace. Some restaurants and other businesses are upgrading their HVAC systems with HEPA filters which can catch most viruses and UV light.

As far as disinfecting enclosed public areas like restaurants, offices etc, recirculating ozone followed by UVC would seem to be an optimal solution.  Ozone can get into 'dirty' areas like under tabletops, inside opened cabinets, shady areas where UVC light cannot and UVC neutralizes ozone which is not so healthy and stinks.  Wouldn't overdo the ozone concentration though, quite flammable at very high levels and increases corrosion and such.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 10:10:05 PM by BC »

Offline BC

For every two infected people showing symptoms and could take themselves out of the population so they don't spread the virus, there's one infected person walking around not knowing they're infected and spreading the virus.

Don't know exact statistics, but tracking and tracing efforts here are uncovering quite a few asymptomatic cases.  This is good news that indicates more testing of the general population will help.

Offline BillyB

Ozone can get into 'dirty' areas like under tabletops, inside opened cabinets, shady areas where UVC light cannot and UVC neutralizes ozone which is not so healthy and stinks. 

Ozonizers are great for killing every living thing. I got one and used it in my mom's rental houses to kill the bacteria in the carpet that causes pet odor. Unfortunately when people enter an establishment and brings the virus in, an ozonizer can't be turned on. Even if used at night, the place needs to be thoroughly aired out before opening because of the smell and danger of O3. One way viruses spread in a restaurant is through the HVAC system so if it can kill viruses there, it will limit the spread. I remember a Swiss air ad was talking about how its HEPA filters on their planes can filter out viruses in hopes people would feel safe to fly again.

Offline msmob

I'm obviously much too fast for you, ol' chap...

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=24283.msg535313#msg535313

'Ri-ight', so we are three to six months ( depending on when this all started ) into this pandemic and you are STILL 'suggesting' Sweden is in the initial phases ? ...

How many people have to die, needlessly, to demonstrate your supporting mass murder is a 'good idea' ?

Just because your brain function is a bit handicapped, well...do try to keep up, will yah..

Not only stats...but let's not forget this too: http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=24217.msg531137#msg531137

My, arithmetical error is STILL your 'excuse' to 'exclude' others statical FACTS?   Wow, you'd rather not simply say, "I may have backed the wrong horse re Sweden", just because you'd have to admit I was right ?   :popcorn:

Offline Shadow

I will tell the truth. The reason Italy and the US got infected is me.Back in October the daughter of our Sifu (Chinese martial arts trainer) was supposed to compet in the World Championships. She could not as the got an illlness upon arriving in China.Short time after that my family had a type of flu that caused a lot of coughing, to the point we worried about our youngest son. Also I met someone from Italy in this time, who later made a trip to the US.Now note that nobod had heard of COIV-19 yet, but that does not mean it did not exist....So there you have it, we got infected by a virus from China that caused coughing, met someone from Italy who made a trip to the US.
As evidence we would need an antibody test, which is not available for healthy people in this country.But hey, this idea is not as far out as other things floating around here..
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline BC

Let's just hope your 'test result' comes out 'positive'.

Despite my suspicions, all came back negative.  So it wasn't me that infected the US or vice versa. :)  Will be extra vigilant and request an absentee ballot instead  :devilish:

Offline GQBlues

So, Sweden deaths now at 282 up 182  from 180 ...... that's over ONE HUNDRED percent in a day …

This wasn’t just a case of 'simple arithmetic error'. Far more clinical than that in your case. That’s why I tagged your supporting ‘over 100 percent’ remark. To this day you’re still clueless of your own deficiency. Knowing now you’re incapable of grasping this, makes this all the more hysterical!.

Just like your silly thought process that proof of global warming is the long dry spell in the desert/arid regions. You are a Joe Biden clone. A walking punchline. A serial gaffe machine on two legs.

'Ri-ight', so we are three to six months ( depending on when this all started ) into this pandemic and you are STILL 'suggesting' Sweden is in the initial phases ? ...

How many people have to die, needlessly, to demonstrate your supporting mass murder is a 'good idea' ?

My, arithmetical error is STILL your 'excuse' to 'exclude' others statical FACTS?   Wow, you'd rather not simply say, "I may have backed the wrong horse re Sweden", just because you'd have to admit I was right ?   :popcorn:

STATS and FACTS?!? That's what you'd like to discuss?! Okeedokee then...

World-O-Meter today:

Sweden: Total case: 33,188; New Cases: 379; Total Death: 3,992: New Deaths: 67
The UK: Total case: 257,154; New Cases: 2,959; Total Deaths: 36,675; New Deaths: 282

Per Capita:

Deaths: Sweden 396/mil; The UK 541/mil
Cases: Sweden: 3,288/mil; The UK 3,790/mil

How’s these for ‘Stats and Facts’? Uh-huh! Do try and squirm out of these stats and facts. No deflection, no obfuscation or I'll have to start calling you 'worm', slinky-dick...

As for Sweden's decision, rightly or wrongly, and its been explained countless times here before, but here it is again.

Oh and btw:

Here’s a doozy! You folks over there have now joined Italy in this regard. *Mimi, mini, miney, moe. Which one gets to live or a tag on their toe.*

http://www.dw.com/en/years-of-underfunding-catch-up-with-uk-healthcare-system/av-53266664
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 10:57:35 AM by GQBlues »

Offline GQBlues

In plain English: I'm confident that antibodies (if I have them) may help in the future if I am exposed to this bug.

That makes you alone in that confidence zone. There's absolutely NO proof or evidence having antibodies for COVID-19 renders you immune. Zip, Nada, Zilch.

Fair enough (for now), neither does Hydroxychloroquine with all evidence thus far pointing to it not being effective.  Do I assume correctly you support Trump taking it despite the risk of side effects? (keep in mind there are no side effects to this test other than a small puncture wound and loss of blood) ..

I support those who went through the medication and lived. There's not ONE case, or report, that COVID-19 antibodies provide immunity. YUGE difference!

It tells with certainty that I don't have them, and only 1 in 500 chance that it will give a false-positive result.  I know nothing now and will know more later today.

A simple PCR test would've been far more informative than a serology test.

Then call it adding colour to your black and white world.  Ok, you understand my need? Great discussion progress. Looks like you'll get to where 'I am' sooner than later as those grey bars in charts get higher and higher.

My black? LMAO! Your silly anti-American everything carry a much dimmer and darker shade, BC.

I think we can both agree about hoping Mercy does not need to return to your area.

Yeppers, man! Darn great reason for that!!!

Unfortunately, the data is not supporting our hopes very well.  I thought CA would do quite well for a while, clearly evident early on in the chart but seems eyes are off the ball nowadays in a big way.

Let's see. LA County 36,324 Cases, 1,762 deaths, population: 10,040,000 (0.0175% of dying from COVID). >276:1 ratio of known infected persons, less if I factored in the total state count. New deaths today: 41 - LA Times.

Wanna try Italy? Why don't I just leap frog to: New Deaths today: 119  :devil:

Darn those data, eh? You and msmob ought to get together for coffee. You seem to have much in common, BC.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 11:27:15 AM by GQBlues »

Offline GQBlues

Despite my suspicions, all came back negative.

Awww! That's too bad. Your confidence must be shattered!!!

So it wasn't me that infected the US or vice versa. :)  Will be extra vigilant and request an absentee ballot instead  :devilish:

Self-reflection, BC. Self-reflection!

Offline GQBlues

Guess much depends on the definition of 'prolonged'.

I suppose. Considering the following:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/21/italy-lockdown-mental-health-psychologists-coronavirus

The UK recently reported that over 500,000 have gone to their suicide registry online recently.

The same thing is even being reported here in LA. Over 600 medical doctors had written to Trump to stress the importance of easing the restriction and lockdown mandate.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1286065/lockdown-end-coronavirus-california-donald-trump-gavin-newsom-suicide-death-toll

This reality had been brought up even in this site repeatedly. JustFacts and MIT Economics reported their extensive research detailing this very reality looming everywhere. Exactly what both Japan and Sweden had been avoiding with their respective national programs..

A separate research conducted by Just Facts around the same time displayed a broad spectrum of scientific figures showing that stress is one of the deadliest health issues in the world.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 11:30:10 AM by GQBlues »

Offline BC

Awww! That's too bad. Your confidence must be shattered!!!

Nahh.. I did hope it would have been positive, but now can make informed decisions accordingly. 

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2004
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1996
Total: 2006

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM