It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: New. Want to get r gf a partner visa for New Zealand.  (Read 2890 times)

Offline Edo001

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 1 - 3
New. Want to get r gf a partner visa for New Zealand.
« on: October 04, 2020, 09:15:22 PM »
View Profile  Personal Message (Online)

Re: New Zealand partner visa.
« Reply #4 on: Today at 07:41:23 PM »
QuoteModify
Sorry was a bit tired last night and not to clear. My RGF and I met on a sight then chatted for a good 7 months as things developed well. She iis in Moscow while I’m in Australia. I am a duel citizen ..Also New Zealander. She is 31 and a single mother of. 2 year old. We hit it of well online and decided we would meet and spend time in Georgia. All this time we have been learning the difficulty or near impossiblilty to get her into Australia. While looking at options I had to return to Aus briefly. Buttt then COVID happened the rest is obvious. Now while she is back in Moscow and I’m stuck in Aus we are thinking of settling in New Zealand instead. Looking at nz seems to be a simpler process? Of course we would both return to Georgia when ever that will be. Then get married there and obviously wait their while  going through the name partner visa process. The obvious uncertain and very lengthy time  I guess will just test our commitment. .... Her patience  might be what ends this process but then .. I guess time will Tell.

Offline Edo001

Re: New. Want to get r gf a partner visa for New Zealand.
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2020, 09:24:41 PM »
 am hoping that it is easier and quicker process in NZ. But .... here’s something else ... I know the stereotype of gold diggers ect.  I have read a little on their signs. I question something’s she does and am not sure if I should be concerned. I mean I went into this knowing that well she is after a better life so I don’t mind being the sole bread winner but obviously for a women whose sincere in her feelings.  It’s only been since this COVID delay ect. Life is a lot harder there now but some of the things she  has asked for lately.... I’m not sure if her intentions are changing or worse ...are perhaps her priorities, motives ect are just revealing themselves. ???

Offline Edo001

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2020, 09:32:08 PM »
To elaborate she recently asked to take her daughter to turkey for 2 week holiday. After some thought I said yes, sent Money.  She couldn’t end up going anyway cause Russian restrictions changed or something of the like.  In my mind I was sort of thinking... times are tough as you said ...this is a bit extravagant thing to do anyway. I don’t know.

I have moved these posts from different forum cause I’m New to this.  A few questions in these posts . Any advice on anything above would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 09:38:22 PM by Edo001 »

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2020, 09:45:45 PM »
I'll move my questions over too. Usually a mod can move an entire thread over without you having to start over.

Were you invited? How many times have you actually met her?

You've known her for 7 months. I assume you trust her enough to have proposed marriage. You have some obligation to start taking care of her and show her you care. Help with the food bill or rent. Send some money so she can buy some clothes. The request to send money so she and daughter can go on vacation is strange unless she wanted you there too.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Edo001

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2020, 09:58:02 PM »
7 months online..like every day... 4 months with her in Georgia. No I am stuck in Australia cause of stupid travel ban here, so invitation for me never came up.

Offline msmob

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2020, 10:29:51 PM »
To elaborate she recently asked to take her daughter to turkey for 2 week holiday. After some thought I said yes, sent Money.  She couldn’t end up going anyway cause Russian restrictions changed or something of the like.

There are NO COVID-19 restrictions on travel to Turkey and RU citizens can return from TR and fill in locator info.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2020, 11:41:09 PM »
7 months online..like every day... 4 months with her in Georgia. No I am stuck in Australia cause of stupid travel ban here, so invitation for me never came up.

4 months face time in Georgia is enough time to figure her out. Only you know if you feel comfortable with her or not. Unless you told her you absolutely can't go anywhere due to commitments back home, she should've asked you to go to. Was her daughter in Georgia for 4 months too while you guys met or was she left back home? Since she has a 2 yo, I'm surprised she wants to get on an airplane at this time with her young child.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline rwd123

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2020, 05:27:06 PM »
Wow I didn't realise how bad the Aussie government has made it for international marriages (8000AUD and two years, ouch!)

I caught a line in a news article today about prospective marriage visa fees (to Australia) being waived. My interpretation is that it is only for existing applications (refund) and not for future applications (waiver) but something Australian guys should look into if relevant for them - if it is a waiver for current and future financial years then you may want to get cracking!

http://budget.gov.au/2020-21/content/bp2/download/bp2_complete.pdf ( see page 8 )

Offline Edo001

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2020, 11:37:58 PM »
Well thanks for advice everyone. She actually ended up going on a vacation with her daughter and mother to a a Russian town next to the Black Sea. She has been keeping me updated and is very appreciative of the fact it was only possible because of me. A few have asked if her daughter was in Georgia with us and yes  she was.
  However  my prospective of this whole thing with her is changing a bit. I’m really questioning my own judgment now.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2020, 02:09:02 AM »
 skimmed read a bit , but if you are worrying because she asked money for a trip so that she could take her daughter on holiday, you may need to rethink pursuing FSU women. And i say that very respectively. For her this is a great chance for her daughter to get a holiday, you are the provider, this isn't 50/50, you are going to pay for EVERYTHING SHE WANTS, and what her daughter needs. Get used to it, if not, stick to women in western countries.

You want to cheap this out, yet look for women in the FSU, wait till she comes to your country, you are going to need a flashier apartment, car, than your neighbours, her kid will need to best. A lot of men won't mention this to you , who married FSU women because you know, they want to be all cool and act like the woman was attracted to their stellar personality, and wit, where the truth is actually around the middle. You need to provide, and you need to still have a personality.

I have no idea if she likes you or not. Around 1.5 months ago i was living with a woman, she cooked, cleaned, found all the food at discount places, will find 50% off coupons for restaurants. would do everything to please me. It was all fake hahahaha,deep down she wanted to impress me, but like every woman, they will want you to provide, and enjoy the finer things in life. The question is, are you willing to open your wallet?

Offline japtats

• Restricted
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2020, 02:15:44 AM »
Just read again, you met, which is great, sounds like she just wants a provider, you now need to look in the mirror and ask yourself if you are okay to provide , in order for her to stick with me, and ask yourself if you are sure you can keep on providing, because if not, you may lose her.

Second point, she is from Moscow, there is two places in Russia, moscow, and the rest of Russia. When i started my business, few months in, i was in Moscow, i was offered a job that would put me in the top 95%+ of people in Moscow, now ask yourself why i didn't choose that option, one was because i liked to be my own boss (even though i was making peanuts at the time), and believed my business would bring me true happiness, the second which was the main reason,  was because Moscow is somewhere else, the people are not the best people to associate with, you are not exactly going to find a kind hearted person there, but there is good and bad everywhere in life, this is all general.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2020, 06:34:29 AM »
3 different worlds take place and can fight all together :

1. A superficial world in the new ex FSU made of status and cultural traits implying that material success should be shown, Lexus vs Marchourtka, Mercedes 7 liters vs 2 liters, etc.

2/ A second one is made of the traditionnal role between men/women in the ex FSU system. The men is the provider basically.

3/ And the last one is the rational, planned economical life in the west that builds  economical success for a life and even for the next generation,
Something totally opposed to the eastern european culture traits, which is : 
Immediate pleasure and not trust in the future (banks) so no economical life strategy (most of the time)

So:
1/ both partners have to converge towards a fictive point, non reachable in the reality due to the difference of culture (best compromise), westerns men should russianize and eastern european women(Russia, Ukraine, Belarus) should westernize.

2/Man have to raise the NO early in the relationships, but westerners tend to always say yes in average. No doesn't mean never, it means sometimes, but regulary, all depend of what is demanded.

3/ If the woman is prioritizing status and external signs of success without having a genuine interest for the economical future of the family we have here the warning signs of a trainwreck.
 If she don't have, above all;  the emotional IQ to settle down her own fantaisy, expect the worse. 
 And if additionnaly the man is not capable to confront her from the beginning, good luck.

The man has the leadership and should show some guidance:-->Showing the limits very early in the relationships (a usual failure among westerners)
--> Explaining, showing and educating her woman with western finances (income vs expenses).

If a woman is more interested to convert her target in personal status and benefits, draw the related conclusion and take action before a real commitment.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 06:36:58 AM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2020, 06:40:58 AM »
So in the coronavirus environnment if you girl ask you to support her vacations I see two things:

a/ Immediate pleasure and not trust in the future (banks) so no economical life strategy (most of the time).cultural ex FSU trait.
b/ Individual character trait. Primary trait vs secondary trait in typology of character of Heymans Le Senne. See alsoCarl Jung.
To summarize primary cannot postpone their wishes.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2020, 11:27:12 AM »
  However  my prospective of this whole thing with her is changing a bit. I’m really questioning my own judgment now.

With everybody you bring into your life, you want to keep the good ones and quickly discard the bad ones. The better judgement you have, the easier life will be. I've seen guys come to the forum worried about everything when they didn't have reason to be worried. Paranoia will destroya and they ended up losing a good woman.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2020, 12:06:20 PM »
With everybody you bring into your life, you want to keep the good ones and quickly discard the bad ones. The better judgement you have, the easier life will be. I've seen guys come to the forum worried about everything when they didn't have reason to be worried. Paranoia will destroya and they ended up losing a good woman.
+1

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
New. Want to get r gf a partner visa for New Zealand.
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2020, 12:11:36 PM »
Well thanks for advice everyone. She actually ended up going on a vacation with her daughter and mother to a a Russian town next to the Black Sea. She has been keeping me updated and is very appreciative of the fact it was only possible because of me. A few have asked if her daughter was in Georgia with us and yes  she was.

It's impossible to know everything that you know. You've spent months with her
and we haven't. The most important thing to determine is if she is a good girl or
not. This Trumps everything.

The next important thing is to determine whether you are a good fit.

I don't know what you are questioning about your judgement and I can imagine
your reluctance to spell it out exactly here with the peanut gallery.

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Edo001

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2020, 12:45:40 AM »
I’m mainly questioning my own judgment because of some comments posted. They are in the anything goes forum. Being new I started and posted there until advised My thread is more appropriate in this forum.

Offline Edo001

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2020, 12:50:41 AM »
So in the coronavirus environnment if you girl ask you to support her vacations I see two things:

a/ Immediate pleasure and not trust in the future (banks) so no economical life strategy (most of the time).cultural ex FSU trait.
b/ Individual character trait. Primary trait vs secondary trait in typology of character of Heymans Le Senne. See alsoCarl Jung.
To summarize primary cannot postpone their wishes.

Offline Edo001

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2020, 12:54:51 AM »
Thanks.  Not sure I totally comprehend this fully but I will endeavour to try. Unless anyone else can 🤔

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1995
Total: 2004

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM