It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Japtats Trip report 2  (Read 27501 times)

Offline japtats

• Restricted
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Japtats Trip report 2
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2020, 04:04:42 AM »
I discussed it with women and they agreed it is just a contract. Effective for when a spouse wants move to the other person's home country, my girlfriend last night said it shows there is a financial responsibility .

Marriage itself isn't a big commitment when compared to starting a family.

Again everything I said is purely theoretical, obviously some people past the age to have kids .some are more interested on moving to the west and becoming independent, but I wouldn't say that is interest in their partner, but more of the interest of moving to the west for the financial benefits.

Faux sadly couldn't put together something to contribute and relies on character assassinations . I just noticed that getting married to FSU woman , isn't really hard , getting someone to decide to make a life long commitment on the other hand is
« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 05:00:25 AM by japtats »

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2020, 06:29:33 AM »

Faux sadly couldn't put together something to contribute and relies on character assassinations . I just noticed that getting married to FSU woman , isn't really hard , getting someone to decide to make a life long commitment on the other hand is

In no way did I assassinate your character. There are some facts of life you seem to joyously ignore when it fits your narrative. I'm not going to lube up for your circle jerk as you seem to have a need that all posters agree with you. I stated a few facts for your consideration and frankly, I wouldn't give 2 sh!ts if you listen to them or not. Marriage is "only" a legal contract if the participants agree prior that is only a legal contract. For most couples marriage is a commitment and also for most couples (at least half anyway) when they get married they are committed to each other. Sure you can commit to each other without marriage and at the first sign of inconvenience split the sheets. That's not commitment.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2020, 07:09:59 AM »
Marriage is not merely a contract.  It is a sacrament in the Orthodox and Catholic churches, for example, binding couples together in eternity.

There was no character assassination.  His post was measured, and accurate.

We actually met a week ago , and she moved in the same day . She told her friend she is moving out , and moving in with me . I am the second guy she has lived with. She told her friend I tick the boxes she wants in a man , she has also told me I am aa healthy narcissistic person.

She understands me well and what she sees she likes . Not many men actually work at 2am improving their skills , she values those qualities in a man , and I do look good

She understands nothing.  One cannot know another person in a week.  The very statement is absurd. 

Come back to me in 25 years.  Then I'll take your statement seriously.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 07:25:14 AM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2020, 07:49:27 AM »
Marriage is not merely a contract.  It is a sacrament in the Orthodox and Catholic churches, for example, binding couples together in eternity.

Padlocks on bridges do something similar , tattoos with each others name.

[size=2

She understands nothing.  One cannot know another person in a week.  The very statement is absurd. 

She and others before her just are used to men banging on tables saying they are the man of the house, but are one dimensional. They give up on certain things they want , talk a lot.

We live in a generation where a lot of people are simply boring. They are only good In one area , few are multifunctional.

When I was broke and engaged , my fiance admired that I didn't give up on stuff.even how bad things got , I just continued working on stuff. I think it is the most attractive trait in people, well for me it is. I prefer people who talk less do more with their actions , and stick to something more than a few weeks.

I think it is the reason why I do like the person I am with now , she is hard working , she has energy to develop, but she needed a man to sort of guide her. In her own words I make her feel like a woman.

I am attracted to energetic people with good traits to sustain this energy , rather than a pretty face , which fades quickly with time. Without good energy , it is all a waste

« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 09:00:10 AM by japtats »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2020, 10:09:35 AM »
Padlocks on bridges do something similar , tattoos with each others name.

Way to miss the point completely.   Padlocks rust.  Tattoos fade.  Sacraments, for those who believe, are eternal.  But, that wasn't my point.  My point was that marriage is more than just a legal contract.  This was but one example.

She and others before her just are used to men banging on tables saying they are the man of the house, but are one dimensional. They give up on certain things they want , talk a lot.

Yeah.  Sure.  At 2:21 is for you.

We live in a generation where a lot of people are simply boring. They are only good In one area , few are multifunctional.

Riiiight.  Your generation is so much different than all preceding ones. 

When I was broke and engaged , my fiance admired that I didn't give up on stuff.even how bad things got , I just continued working on stuff. I think it is the most attractive trait in people, well for me it is. I prefer people who talk less do more with their actions , and stick to something more than a few weeks.

Why do you think you are so unique?  No offense, but you don't have all the answers, and sometimes, when I read your posts, I think you don't even know the question.

I think it is the reason why I do like the person I am with now , she is hard working , she has energy to develop, but she needed a man to sort of guide her. In her own words I make her feel like a woman.

You don't know her.  So you make her "feel like a woman" in the entire one week (going on to two now) that you've been together?

Look, UW know how to manipulate men.  All of this talk about how wonderful you are has one purpose, and it's all about manipulation.  You've fallen for it hook, line and sinker. 

Bowing out now, as this is really like a bird talking to a fish.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 03:15:53 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2020, 05:38:33 PM »

Yeah that reminds me of the first girl I met in Kiev from Mariupol. Before meeting I messaged her with her thoughts on Marriage just to get an idea of where she stood, civil or church. I was shocked when she replied back that if she got married in an Orthodox Church that you are considered bound to each other forever even after death - that it is eternal. She was pretty into her Orthodox faith though may not have necessarily gone all the time. Anyway she was so serious about this that she deemed it not something to get into lightly. I think she may have had a preference for a civil wedding as a result as she literally believed the above and if of course she got into a marriage with anyone that she thought she may not be totally into forever more then she wouldn't want to be bound by that.

I think it depends on how devout they are though, Kherson girl wore a big wooden cross when in Kiev but I'm not sure if she was as devout as the first girl, my thoughts were most probably not so.

So that said it's kind of a strange one, in the mind of the first girl if she went for an Orthodox marriage she would be stuck in it. Even if she got a divorce she would be held to it in the afterlife. I think she regarded it that divorces were impossible under it anyway, I think, it was a while back now.

So do we class being held in a marriage by the above as more than the financial contract. I suspect that some Orthodox people do indeed get divorced or while one may not the other one does. In concrete terms I don't think it necessarily gives more than a contract but if both of the couple are so devout as to stake the whole of who they are on it in the religious eternal sense then I guess it can be.

I'm assuming here though Japs isn't talking about a devoutly Orthodox religious marriage, unless I'm mistaken?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline ML

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2020, 06:11:17 PM »
Look, UW know how to manipulate men. 

I never heard of such a thing !!!
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2020, 03:39:47 AM »
According to my Uni Law Lecturer off a few years ago with decades off experience marriage is just a legal contract detailing the mainly financial obligations one has to each other. Generally that is the financial obligations the man has to the woman. She reckoned that few people understood that all is what marriage is when they get married. That kind of drived it home to me as I like many thought of all the romantic connotations of it, but in truth when you strip that all away you are just left with a financial legal contract that is enforceable. All of the marriage vows while supposedly should be when seriously and honoured for life aren't enforceable and can be quickly forgotten about or laid to one side by heated arguments. The romantic notion of it all I think is kind of covertly undermined by the signing of the marriage that forms the financial legal  contract. It's why I don't particularly put much faith in marriage to me it should be about the romantic stuff and vows alone without any financial contract. The financial contract part just skews it into something where there is a kind of shackling up that is kind of contrary to two people being together through love and choice.

Of course marriages can be gotten out off quite readily these days and that brings a whole new facet to them. To my mind if you change one thing even if quite a small change in a device like marriage it can change the whole way the marriage was originally intended to be used for and that can blow up into some big issues sometimes I reckon.
So Trench, I take it you won’t be getting married anytime soon as you’re so scared of being taken to the cleaners when your ‘future wife’ trades you in for a better, younger richer model.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2020, 08:11:55 AM »
My last tattoo session will be on 28th dec, my girlfriend and other told me it would be best for my health. My tattoo master is amazed i managed to do 3 sessions per a week for last 3 to 4 months, most people could only do once every 3 weeks, but i drink a lot of broccoli juice and eat a lot off boiled garlic, so i think that contributed to my health. I will be switching to once every month tattoo sessions. I will be returning to the gym around late January.

I should be in Ukraine till March or so. I have some issues back home, that i will need to sort out. It has been stressful as a tenant owes me a lot of money, my brother said he and his friends will rush in to the property early january, and get him to leave in a few days. Not the best situation, but last situation like this i will deal with. I plan selling the property, invest in index funds, and not play chase with tenants, unfortunately rental laws are against landlords these days, a lot of people are selling up. and i just want to focus on my business, and expand my business.

It will take me 2 months to sell, after which me and my girlfriend discussed going to Turkey, before i will be able to return to ukraine (3 month delay from last visit before i can return legally). I like to go to also Thailand, or Malaysia, we are just throwing around ideas for now, and enjoy the time we have together for now before i return to home.

The girl i am with is great, she helps keep me relax, cooks, cleans, makes me lunch for tattoo sessions. We can talk about Quantum Theory , Astronomy and such, she is intelligent, and finds my work somewhat interesting, which is a bonus. It is a good relationship for myself, i can relax and develop. I want to and will start next year with a new page, this year has had a lot of changes, go to the FSU, business changes, i think me and my fiance split last year around this time last time , it has a been a chaotic but good year.

Some trivial stuff, my girlfriend now orders our shopping, they deliver it for free if it is over 250uah , 40min delivery time, and they bring it to your door. I love Ukraine hahaha
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 08:40:22 AM by japtats »

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2020, 03:33:45 AM »
We did an STI test today for me and my girlfriend, both came back clean within few hours. I strongly suggest people get tested when entering a relationship, we had members here who have caught stuff. Test for two people would be around $40, and tests for various things. Do not listen to people regarding themselves getting check regularly, i had someone lie to me before about their testing. I discussed this with Ukrainian men, and women are eager for unprotected sex, i had such women eager for it also, luckily i use protection. Please stay safe, i suggest bringing condoms from the west, two reasons, they are cheaper, and also some of the brands you find in Russia/Ukraine are not designed for the penis size of western men (The penis size is small in FSU).

Me and my gf later went shopping for gym shoes, we will go gym today, we spent a total of $15 for two cheap pairs. I joked with her that is she manages to squat 120kg for reps, and bench press 80kg for reps, we can have a kid. She said she could do it easily, previously she was an active gym goer, had a good body, but dated a TUrkish guy in Ukraine, when she moved to Turkey with him, his family and him didn't allow her to go to the gym. I really hate these weak males, he also did other stuff also, but like i said, sadly there are weak men that beat and control women.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2020, 03:08:41 AM »
We went to the gym yesterday, it was great fun for the both of us, we did a 10min warmup , then straight to weightlifting for the both of us. I had a 4 month break due to tattoos, managed to retain 70% of my strength, she did great , we worked on her form. We will go again today, we are both sore, it will take a bit of time to get used to it. The guys in the gym, are typical, far from what i find in the West, guys here are mostly out of shape , i joked with her that in 3months i will be running stuff in the gym, there was 1 guy out of 15 that looked good.

Yesterday my tenant rang me randomly and paid 50% of what he owes, which was a big stress relief, it seems like hopefully i can reside in the FSU for longer and not need to sort out stuff back at home. I was going to give my house to my brother and his friends for a few months for free, if they kick the guy out, but we are rethinking if it is worth it , and probably just will let him stay if he keeps payments up, and clears what he owes.

He spent nearly $90k opening a chicken and chip shop, hence why he wasn't make payments, but since opening, money has been coming in , and gradually clearing what he owes. I didn't get rent for a few months. Now i can relax, focus on my other business, and not play chase with this tenant

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2020, 03:39:54 PM »
My girlfriends father died today, he drowned cycling on a frozen lake. She leaves tomorrow, I gave her some money so she doesn't need to worry for a bit and stops working for a little while. Till she gets everything together

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2020, 02:02:41 AM »
My girlfriends father died today, he drowned cycling on a frozen lake. She leaves tomorrow, I gave her some money so she doesn't need to worry for a bit and stops working for a little while. Till she gets everything together

That was shocking to read Japs, must be truly awful for her. I hate it when people that we care about pass on particularly if it is sudden and unexpected. Kind of carry on assuming everything is ok then to hear news like that must be horrible. I hope she manages ok and you get to see her again soon.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2020, 02:57:44 AM »
That was shocking to read Japs, must be truly awful for her. I hate it when people that we care about pass on particularly if it is sudden and unexpected. Kind of carry on assuming everything is ok then to hear news like that must be horrible. I hope she manages ok and you get to see her again soon.

It was a sudden thing, as everything between us was going well,a lot of things were going well.outside the relationship. We were both clean of diseases, my tenant is paying again, we are going gym together, and I told someone yesterday how well everything is going in my life.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2020, 03:00:27 AM »
She said she wants to return within a few days , the issue is caring for her mother. I told her to give all what she earns to her mum , forget about her apartment, and accelerate moving in with me. She is happy I am around to support her, I think the mother situation is something money could fix , she doesn't want to live in the village her mum does

Offline I/O

« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2020, 03:51:08 AM »
This story is becoming more fanciful by the day.....🤔

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2020, 03:54:24 AM »
:clapping:

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2020, 04:44:30 AM »

Someone lost their father.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2020, 09:03:18 AM »
She returns in two days , and then has a month to decide on what to do with her mother. I feel bad for her , but same time I feel a lot of responsibility for her now. People are pushing her to live with the mother , but she doesn't want to , and I feel like it is my fault , hence why I feel responsible.she is and has put a lot of effort into the relationship , which I am thankful for , but I feel like I am losing my freedom , which is scary

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2020, 04:43:28 AM »
My ex from i think 7 months ago got married. I called with her, and she showed me their apartment, his suit, her wedding dress etc I was a bit shocked that she actually got married. We spoke for maybe 15mins, before he was knocking on the door (went food shopping). My girlfriend returns today.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2021, 05:41:22 AM »
Girlfriend returned for new years eve, left today to return home for a few days. Everything went really well, we been going gym together, she e en woke up 7:30am with less than 5 hour sleep, so we could go to the gym together. We went to eat at a French place yesterday, we had issues with it before, as the place they gave us before was terrible, ended up leaving and going to a sushi place. This time they gave us a nice place, our food however was an issue, first meal took 15mins, fine, but our other two dishes were delayed. I ended up getting angry, calling the waiter to come to my girlfriend so i could translate ' W the f''cuk is the food??', my girlfriend was about to laugh, they were on the phone checking what happened, but the place we went has many floors , and there was a big order for many people, our food came 3mins later, goodnight, nice people, so we tipped never the less.

Some of her friends added me on instagram, they seem to have already known me , and probably read my tinder bio before. She told them positive stuff about me , and some joined tinder now hahaha.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2021, 06:08:48 PM »
Ukraine goes in lockdown on the 8th , gyms will shut .I may bribe gym owner, or stick to home workouts . Everything resumes end of January
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 06:12:24 PM by japtats »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2021, 12:49:13 AM »
Ukraine goes in lockdown on the 8th , gyms will shut .I may bribe gym owner, or stick to home workouts . Everything resumes end of January

Guessing you can thank the UK for that, official virus numbers behave been falling in Ukraine but if the second strain makes it out there I guess it would soon take off. I possibly think there might be some truth about the lower infection and death rate in Ukraine. When you consider there aren't nearly as many fatties as in the west, that people walk more and generally eat healthier, endure cold winters without much heating and are more sparely populated, then I think that could all come into play.

Now I don't know about you but I tend to find that some days I just don't feel in the mood for gym, that's when I went. I know it's best to avoid being tired out to get that feeling but even occasionally when not I have felt not in the mood to go down and out myself through the routine. That I find can sometimes turn into a longer period away from the gym than I had intended. Since the first lockdown I have got a couple of pieces of home gym in, a dumbbell bench and a rowing machine, cheap versions but decent enough. So far though I have been too busy to use them which I really hate, kind of want to get around to it soon though.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2021, 06:23:55 AM »
Guessing you can thank the UK for that, official virus numbers behave been falling in Ukraine but if the second strain makes it out there I guess it would soon take off. I possibly think there might be some truth about the lower infection and death rate in Ukraine. When you consider there aren't nearly as many fatties as in the west, that people walk more and generally eat healthier, endure cold winters without much heating and are more sparely populated, then I think that could all come into play.

Now I don't know about you but I tend to find that some days I just don't feel in the mood for gym, that's when I went. I know it's best to avoid being tired out to get that feeling but even occasionally when not I have felt not in the mood to go down and out myself through the routine. That I find can sometimes turn into a longer period away from the gym than I had intended. Since the first lockdown I have got a couple of pieces of home gym in, a dumbbell bench and a rowing machine, cheap versions but decent enough. So far though I have been too busy to use them which I really hate, kind of want to get around to it soon though.

I believe ukraine had a higher death vs population ratio than the UK. We found a gym, pay 300uah for both of us each time we want to visit. I like the gym, i start to feel like crap not going for a long period of time. I am especially enjoying it with my girlfriend, we follow same gym workout, and work as a team together. She is doing very well, and i am impressed.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2021, 12:31:40 PM »
I believe ukraine had a higher death vs population ratio than the UK. We found a gym, pay 300uah for both of us each time we want to visit. I like the gym, i start to feel like crap not going for a long period of time. I am especially enjoying it with my girlfriend, we follow same gym workout, and work as a team together. She is doing very well, and i am impressed.

I kind of like the gym when I'm down there it's just beforehand sometimes, sometimes I'm not in the mood at all. Often I will push myself to go when like that and end up pleased I went at the end of a session. Still occasionally the mood not to go is too great and I miss it. Not sure how to sort that out. The gym I go to is £20 for the whole month so long as I pay for about 7 or 8 months up front so is a pretty good deal. It means I can go as often as I like and as it's a sports centre use other facilities. It's an 80s built sports centre so still quite decent inside & out. I think the local authority still own it but the YMCA run it.

Anyway, you going with your girl seems a good thing, if you both get enjoyment out of it then it can be good for both of you. I'm not sure but I get the feeling I need to kind of link the gym going to something for it to really mean something, kind of drive me if you know what I mean. I'll have to give more thought to it and see if I can find some way to crack it. Like you say though it doesn't feel great after letting it drift a bit and becoming a bit out of shape.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541002
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1867
Total: 1878

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM