It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Wife almost faints, but funny.  (Read 752 times)

Offline chooter

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Wife almost faints, but funny.
« on: September 18, 2018, 10:17:10 PM »
My wife has a niece getting married in Moscow next month so she calls KLM today to make plane reservations. My wife is about 5'10' tall so we always fly business class to save her the painful and misery of flying economy class.

I heard her say, lady, I'm not interested in buying the plane or the airline, is that the best you can do?  A few minutes later she told me, not to worry, we're not going to the wedding, we'll send flowers.

The way she said it and what I heard of the phone conversation I started laughing. She told me business class tickets were from over $6000.00 to $10,000.00 from Atlanta to Moscow.

I told her to call another airline tomorrow. She said you call, I've run out of nice English words for at least a week after the lady told me how much the tickets are now.

So, I'll call around tomorrow, but, those prices do sound a little far out compared to our last trip over.

The final step to happiness or the disaster of your life, marriage can be great thing or ruin you.
Take the risk or stay lonely?

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Wife almost faints, but funny.
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 02:42:32 AM »
kayak.com, skyscanner.com, aviasales.ru might have saved you money - but we'd never have appreciated the conversation ;)

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1949
Total: 1960

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM