It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trench's Questions and Philosophies  (Read 477309 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Trench's Questions and Philosophies
« Reply #1825 on: August 02, 2018, 11:27:22 PM »
responses like this....

a 'refusal' to change your attitude and your 'sense of humour'

And what exactly is my attitude?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #1826 on: August 03, 2018, 02:00:12 AM »
Asking questions to which you know the anwser being a clue.

Do now you wish to pretend, 'I don't understand'....?!

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #1827 on: August 03, 2018, 03:15:20 AM »
And what exactly is my attitude?

Your attitude is that UW are dying to "escape" the "dumps" they live in, and will settle for any WM to do so.  You have a further attitude that a woman is there to meet your needs, with no regard for her happiness, her needs, desires for the future, her life.

So in conclusion, your attitude is one of selfishness.  It's not about building a life together.  It's a "what's in it for me", down to "I'll knock her up quickly so that she won't leave me", as if a child will prevent an unhappy woman from leaving you.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #1828 on: August 03, 2018, 08:51:51 AM »

Your attitude is that UW are dying to "escape" the "dumps" they live in, and will settle for any WM to do so.  You have a further attitude that a woman is there to meet your needs, with no regard for her happiness, her needs, desires for the future, her life.

So in conclusion, your attitude is one of selfishness.  It's not about building a life together.  It's a "what's in it for me", down to "I'll knock her up quickly so that she won't leave me", as if a child will prevent an unhappy woman from leaving you.

Doesn't everyone ask what's in it for me? Girls included. Sure I accept while they are living in dumpsk's they seem in no hurry to leave prefering to dictate their terms to the guy. Perhaps they are just used to what they are brought up in, they seem to be in no hurry to leave their dumpsk but instead seem to wish to dictate to the guy how things will be when it is he that apparently is holding all of the cards, most peculiar. Do they wish to get with a western guy or not! Are we just supposed to be their b*tches! It appears so.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline BdHvA

« Reply #1829 on: August 03, 2018, 09:07:47 AM »

Doesn't everyone ask what's in it for me? Girls included. Sure I accept while they are living in dumpsk's they seem in no hurry to leave prefering to dictate their terms to the guy. Perhaps they are just used to what they are brought up in, they seem to be in no hurry to leave their dumpsk but instead seem to wish to dictate to the guy how things will be when it is he that apparently is holding all of the cards, most peculiar. Do they wish to get with a western guy or not! Are we just supposed to be their b*tches! It appears so.

Trenchcoat I am reluctant to offer more insight or opinions. It seems to be adding gas to a fire.

To me it is clear you simply do not understand life as the rest of us live it. Relationships are far more complex than you fantasize about. I doubt ANY woman will settle for a long term relationship on your terms.

Asking you to get a hamster or goldfish is akin to animal abuse.

Why not get some therapy and get back to us afterwards.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 09:16:48 AM by BdHvA »
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #1830 on: August 03, 2018, 09:42:38 AM »
You know what I think FSW always think they are right it doesn't matter what sh*tty situation they are in. They will hold onto their obsessive beliefs to the cows come home. Doesn't matter how much you tell them it's complete twaddle or how much evidence you show them of such. Take Boethius for example here, she's always chuffing well right. We might as well all agree with whatever the codswallop comes out off their mouths and thank the gods we are with them!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #1831 on: August 03, 2018, 09:59:24 AM »
If I were Bill Gates they would want Microsoft, if I were Steve Jobs they would want Apple.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #1832 on: August 03, 2018, 10:10:48 AM »
You know what I think FSW always think they are right it doesn't matter what sh*tty situation they are in. They will hold onto their obsessive beliefs to the cows come home. Doesn't matter how much you tell them it's complete twaddle or how much evidence you show them of such. Take Boethius for example here, she's always chuffing well right. We might as well all agree with whatever the codswallop comes out off their mouths and thank the gods we are with them!
Why the f**k are you looking for one then, you imbecile?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 10:14:03 AM by John Gaunt »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #1833 on: August 03, 2018, 10:21:21 AM »
Why the f**k are you looking for one then, you imbecile?

Why what do you do when your other half (no doubt) displays such attitude?

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #1834 on: August 03, 2018, 10:35:58 AM »
Why what do you do when your other half (no doubt) displays such attitude?
Attitude?

You moron, do you think we are teenagers?

Again, if this is your opinion of FSUW, why are you so keen on them?

Hmmm, let me think?

Could it be because you think you can BUY them with your self styled western wealth?
Go buy yourself a hooker, you poor excuse of a man. Or are they too fat for you? Bwahahahaha.........
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 10:38:19 AM by John Gaunt »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #1835 on: August 03, 2018, 10:40:16 AM »
Attitude?

You moron, do you think we are teenagers?

Again, if this is your opinion of FSUW, why are you so keen on them?

Hmmm, let me think?

Could it be because you think you can BUY them with your self styled western wealth?
Go buy yourself a hooker, you poor excuse of a man. Or are they too fat for you? Bwahahahaha.........

No I have never looked to buy one, yet I find so many try to dictate to me how things will be done - that is what I mean by attitude. Don't you get theat from your wife?

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #1836 on: August 03, 2018, 10:43:18 AM »
No I have never looked to buy one, yet I find so many try to dictate to me how things will be done - that is what I mean by attitude. Don't you get theat from your wife?
I’ve already answered, you twit. Simple comprehension appears beyond you.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #1837 on: August 03, 2018, 10:44:07 AM »
I'm not a FSUW, Trench. 

Every relationship is give and take.  The fact you don't understand that is another reason you will not succeed. 
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #1838 on: August 03, 2018, 11:16:44 AM »
As much a paradox as a Jew named Christian. Unfortunately the entertainment value expired midway through the first page.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #1839 on: August 03, 2018, 11:56:32 AM »
I'm not a FSUW, Trench. 

Every relationship is give and take.  The fact you don't understand that is another reason you will not succeed.

No but you act like one since I guess you are off Ukrainian descent. I have never seen you concede a point on here, ever! You press your point home no matter what.

I notice very little give with FSUW just nearly always take if not always.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #1840 on: August 03, 2018, 12:10:01 PM »
And what should I concede?  I am posting my opinions.  Any poster is free to accept or reject them.  It doesn't matter to me, nor does it bruise my ego or sense of self if someone happens to disagree with me.

Almost every poster here has stated you will not succeed with FSUW.  jone was one of the first to state that.  At the time, the only poster to agree with him was Jay.  Since that time, you have had countless posters, all either in LTR or married to FSUW, post that you wil not succeed in this endeavour.  You were told by moby, before you took your tart to Cyprus, that she was using you.  You chose to ignore that advice.  You were told by virtually every male poster here that your approach in L'viv would be doomed, months before you made that trip.  You refused to believe them.  So it seems to me you are the one who fails to concede in your views, and that is why you perceive UW to be a particular way.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #1841 on: August 03, 2018, 12:13:31 PM »
Well of course it would be my fault again how silly of me.

So when I am faced with a FSW who just demands what do you suggest I do? Since they pretty much all seem to do this.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #1842 on: August 03, 2018, 12:38:00 PM »
It is who you are choosing.  You have been told this, numerous times, in the past. 

You are 40 years old, and have not the foggiest idea of how to interact with the opposite sex.  This is, er, . . . unusual.  You are middle aged, and should not have to be asking advice about how to interact with women. 

Pack it up and forget this idea.  You will not have a long term successful relationship with an FSUW.  Ever.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 12:43:34 PM by Boethius »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #1843 on: August 03, 2018, 01:08:12 PM »
I asking how to deal with the nature of FSW? I very much doubt I am alone on that. From the trip reports on here there are guys that have problems with such? Yes different in some regards to what I had nut that is woman dependant but even still they are coming up against difficult women.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #1844 on: August 03, 2018, 01:23:18 PM »
Oh, also it was my choice to go to Cyprus. I should have chosen a cheaper location but was thinking of the longer term of a place we could both co-exist together. Think she would have gone for Turkey if it was her choice as her friend was apparently there on holiday too and she seemed to quite favour it. Would have been cheaper on me but was early days at this so I just played it how I thought best.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #1845 on: August 03, 2018, 02:08:31 PM »
It does not matter a whit where you vacation.  You will still be you.

The girl contacted you first, not the other way around.  moby knew that immediately, and warned you, albeit indirectly.

No other poster has whinged like a 14 year old, about spending money or the difficulties they encountered.  That distinction belongs solely to you.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 10:55:32 PM by Boethius »

Offline Jumper

« Reply #1846 on: August 03, 2018, 05:14:15 PM »

You do understand the basic principle that it is another human being,an individual, that is part of the relationship right?

Like yourself ,they might have thoughts. Ideas,dreams,expectations in life,in love, in a marriage partner.
I can assure you some of the key things anyone expects,make or female is mutual respect,trust and  admiration.
Admiration doesnt mean of their physical properties, of who they are as a person.

You expect that ,dont you?

That's basically what a woman expects in return as well.
It's not more complex than that.

You are meeting the wrong personalities, because you have these preconceived notions and thoughts of women,  it effects the entire communication and exchange,
 nor do you really respect the other person ,their thoughts and feelings, nor do you really trust them.

I'm not jumping in to bash you, I'm trying to make you reflect a bit more.
Everyone can use some healthy soul searching once in awhile.!

I'm just a regular guy,  I'm a good husband and father, i can provide for a family in a quite routine blue collar level.
My wife is self confident,but also a self improvement person.
She looks for ways to be a better person, better wife,better mother.
She certainly doesnt think she is always right ,and in fact often reflects on the other side of issues even if she has a strongly held opinion on a subject.She will certainly apologize if a situation warrants it,and admit she was wrong.Shes funny, intelligent, ethical and quite brave.
I deeply admire her.
Most of her friends are similar in character traits.
 There are some cultural nuances,there are some negative stereotypes, that doesnt mean any given individual is anything.at all like those.

I really met any number of women of good character and personality,sure some were not a perfect match romantically or long term compatable.
However they were nothing like you currently believe  fsu women generally *are*.

I'm not sure what exactly you can change in your approach to meet a normal woman in the fsu. Because as has been beat to death it's not the type of approach that handicaps your search,  it's your mentality, a true lack of empathy and understanding of another persons individuality,cares  ,and concerns.
You decide they must be thinking* a certain way, because of any random act they do, or something they say, or have your .misguided idea of what they think ,or will do in a marriage, often its before you have ever met them.

You havnt gotten to any real stage of getting to know someone.Thats one reason why you decide for yourself  what they *must* be thinking.

You really have to be open to both getting  to really know someone,and them knowing you.That requires a level of up front trust and empathy.

That does not mean to tolerate poor behaviour, it does mean to not think every tiniest thing,before you know someone well,is some indicator of a horrible trait meant to use you.

The train girl-
 My guess is odds are she pegged you as sex tourist.
It's your job to overcome that.
It's not fair,not much in life us.
If truly interested ,you'd need to pursue her,really pursue.and by actions,not words, prove you are a steadfast decent guy ,a family man.That's what she is accustomed to.Thats how romance works in her culture.
You are the one who chose to.look  there.

No ,that does not mean leading with your wallet,or passport,but it does mean leading with your character,which should be ethical and considerate of someone you hope to care for.

Apply that to anyone you have interest in.

I certainly still wish you success and happiness.

Offline pitbull

« Reply #1847 on: August 03, 2018, 07:59:10 PM »
Geez guys you are still trying to explain the basics of human interaction and relationships to a 40 year old! Can’t you see - he is not getting it! He will never get it! You might as well be trying to teach him about rocket science. In fact rocket science might come easier to Trench than human relationships.

He is a typical highly functioning autistic - he is simply handicapped in all areas of human interaction. What seems natural to you - is out of his reach. He simply cannot put himself in other person’s shoes so to speak.

There is a very interesting discussion board called “Wrong Planet” - full of Trenchcoats. Men who cannot have or sustain a relationship with women because of their disability . He is not like you - he is not neurotypical. Might as well be a different species. He is simply not capable of a relationship, be it with a woman or real friendship.
One good thing is that he is not resentful to the point of getting aggressive like some.
Be the person that your dog thinks you are

Online krimster2

• He/Him
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #1848 on: August 03, 2018, 08:15:05 PM »
"He is a typical highly functioning autistic"

I'm actually one myself, although I prefer to say "on the spectrum"
your conception that people on the spectrum cannot have successful relationships is WRONG
spend a minute on Google and see for yourself
I myself have been happily married to a Russian woman for nearly 19 yrs
Trench's main limitation is financial, if he were wealthy a woman would find HIM!!!
all of my success with Russian/Ukrainian women was facilitated by deep pockets
no money - no honey

people on the spectrum learn to simulate normal behavior and can fit in just as good as anyone else
I've managed to coax quite a few Russian women into my bed over the years
I don't think being on the spectrum impacted me in any negative way at all
actually just the opposite, it gave me a cognitive advantage
what you're talking are "Incels" Involuntary Celibate
I have not been celibate since I was 14
but was on the spectrum the moment I was born
soory wrong conclusion

Offline pitbull

« Reply #1849 on: August 03, 2018, 08:23:52 PM »
"He is a typical highly functioning autistic"

I'm actually one myself, although I prefer to say "on the spectrum"
your conception that people on the spectrum cannot have successful relationships is WRONG
spend a minute on Google and see for yourself
I myself have been happily married to a Russian woman for nearly 19 yrs
Trench's main limitation is financial, if he were wealthy a woman would find HIM!!!
all of my success with Russian/Ukrainian women was facilitated by deep pockets
no money - no honey

people on the spectrum learn to simulate normal behavior and can fit in just as good as anyone else
I've managed to coax quite a few Russian women into my bed over the years
I don't think being on the spectrum impacted me in any negative way at all
actually just the opposite, it gave me a cognitive advantage
what you're talking are "Incels" Involuntary Celibate
I have not been celibate since I was 14
but was on the spectrum the moment I was born
soory wrong conclusion

I am not talking about you - but about Trench. His main problem has nothing to do with money. It has everything to do with his disability, and his impairment is significant and is fully in the area of social interaction and relationship.

The fact that you cannot see this glaringly obvious fact from his writings certainly speaks to you also being on the spectrum granted not as severely affected. It is called a spectrum for a reason.
Be the person that your dog thinks you are

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541448
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 1575
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1488
Total: 1497

+-Recent Posts

Re: Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by Trenchcoat
Today at 01:03:56 AM

Re: Trippin in St Pete by Trenchcoat
Today at 01:01:18 AM

Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 01:53:18 PM

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 10:57:05 AM

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 10:55:23 AM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 10:11:31 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:44:27 AM

international travel by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 09:21:35 AM

Re: Interesting Articles by JohnDearGreen
Yesterday at 08:06:48 AM

Re: The stupidity you get in the UK these days by krimster2
Yesterday at 05:12:27 AM